[Sims 4] erplederp's Hot Stuff - Sexy things for your sims! (04/09/20 - added Framed Beauty - Alina Vacariu!)

Updated - added more clothing and accessories (see the changelog for details). Again, mostly improvements (adding proper shadow, specular,...), edits or recolors of creations by other simmers.

Booty shorts (also features the belly button ring)

1601132026_erplederpBootyShorts.png.4cca576bad695c3806ea8a801e5d64e3.png

Lovely lingerie

672302132_erplederpLovelyLingerie.png.4ba41a78251c90069a2caf23212b1e29.png

Harness remake

854771817_erplederpHarnessRemake.png.c1a5282c7894f3fa10905f96997a80a0.png

Slingshot swimsuit

1377642787_erplderpSlingshotSwimsuit.png.bb2b183d296c7d12aaa6d007f8baf93e.png

4 hours ago, Bhob said:

I really appreciate your work.  Many of my sims and townies are wearing your clothing, and there's a steady stream of even more.  So thank you very much!

You're welcome!

Although the vast majority of my stuff are just recolors/edits/fixes where most of the heavy lifting was already done by the original creators (so the credit should really go to them), I find that sometimes just adding the shadow, specular or swapping the mesh helps bring out the best from their CC while making it look a bit more in line with the MAXIS clothing.

Updated - another cumulative update, this time focusing on various edited/retouched/combined/fixed skin details (with bonus double earrings accessory). The file description will be updated a little later, with proper credits (it is a lot of work).

Double earrings

425792487_erplederpDoubleEarrings.png.1a1dd72753d63c5ca8b587e38704bfff.png

Pokies and cameltoe

500537096_erplederpUniversalPokiesandCameltoe.png.47c0e22b97e2ff47c608aa8e51192697.png

Body dirt and scars

1007006560_erplederpBodyDirtandScarsC.png.16696a8f9626abfe92179099f6f2fdbc.png

Subtle female arm and leg hair

339836920_erplederpFemaleSubtleArmandLegHair.png.95600b706e707c5e9e7497be3225a9d0.png

Body oil

1482922193_erplederpBodyOil-Light.png.04af230ab935f350f98f70d758b55cad.png

Body glitter (this one was already available here as a part of the mermaid costume, but I think it is useful to have the skin details all in one place)

1930750932_erplederpBodyGlitter.png.87dd19548f64cc5f92421e177fb8d3d2.png

Accessory cum

1122998438_erplederpAccessoryCum.png.a8a5ee47c8c04925275f2b7e92cecb88.png

Female pubic hair

793753574_erplederpFemalePubicHair.png.c0f6d53d657660e02aa848dc592e59e0.png

Faint breast veins

1690368767_erplederpwild_guyFaintBreastVeins.png.d39b94763a357773e4b06a773706f22b.png

3 minutes ago, h4xoor said:

Great CC's really good looking ones! However, i downloaded the all-in-one clothes pack and it seems the High leg Swimsuit missing the mesh, if i didnt missed anything it wasnt linked seperately anywhere.

Thanks! :)

The high leg swimsuit is using a base game mesh which is actually included in the same package, no additional package is needed. If the mesh appears to be missing in the game (but you can select the swimsuit in CAS), I would suspect either data corruption or a mod conflict of sorts (unlikely, but possible). Try running the game only with the swimsuit in the Mods folder, with all the other stuff temporarily moved elsewhere, and see if it shows up (there's also Mod Conflict Detector which could help you narrow it down then). If this does not help, try re-downloading the clothing.

Erplederp how hard is to create the mesh of clothes like jackets and so on?

been searching everywhere for female trench coats and couldn't find anything...

the only one i've found was related to some anime i never heard before, just asking not requesting.

was looking on the wrong site.

Thank you for your mod ❤️

On 5/4/2019 at 10:59 PM, erplederp said:

Thanks! :)

The high leg swimsuit is using a base game mesh which is actually included in the same package, no additional package is needed. If the mesh appears to be missing in the game (but you can select the swimsuit in CAS), I would suspect either data corruption or a mod conflict of sorts (unlikely, but possible). Try running the game only with the swimsuit in the Mods folder, with all the other stuff temporarily moved elsewhere, and see if it shows up (there's also Mod Conflict Detector which could help you narrow it down then). If this does not help, try re-downloading the clothing.

I deleted my post shortly after i posted it, due i figured it was another CC not yours, i missed a mesh from a custom suit. So its all good. IDK how you replied to my deleted post, maybe you are a wizard :classic_ph34r: . Anyway, thanks for the great CC's i like them a lot! ❤️

On 5/10/2019 at 7:11 PM, h4xoor said:

IDK how you replied to my deleted post, maybe you are a wizard :classic_ph34r: . Anyway, thanks for the great CC's i like them a lot! ❤️

Haha, I think I just managed to reply while the post was still there (can't see it anymore). Good to hear there's no problem and you enjoy the mods, thank you! :)

Updated - so I was kind of annoyed by the feminine walkstyle of my sims being ignored when their mood changes (they tend to be happy or confident all the time ?) and decided to fix that. The relatively simple overrides are split into multiple independent files to allow some choice in the matter. There's also a bonus override which makes sims run instead of waddle when they need to pee.

Note that the overrides change the behaviour or look of the game or your sims. They may conflict with other mods which modify the same resources. They were made and (briefly but successfully) tested using the up-to-date version of the game, there's no guarantee they will work with older versions. If you run into issues, I recommend removing the overrides.

While I was at it I decided to also upload some minor stuff I had lying around, such as WickedWhims support for some of my mods.

Added:

- buff overrides which prevent mood-based walkstyle changes (the sim's default walkstyle is preserved)

- fixed the default replacement feet for males and females by UntraditionalNerd so they work when showering, etc. (the female feet match all the toe nails I shared)

- alternative cum layers for the WW

- WW strap-on selection support for the dildo panties (in a separate .package)

- WW body selector support for the naturist top and bottom (in a separate .package)

Yeah I am gonna need you to stop making such amazing CC and now really cool overrides like ASAP!
You're making my Sims 4 experience far too enjoyable >.>

Spoiler

Seriously though thank you so much for all your hard work! I really do appreciate it and I can't make a single sim without using at least a couple pieces of your content :kiss_wink:

9 hours ago, ltx260 said:

Seriously though thank you so much for all your hard work! I really do appreciate it and I can't make a single sim without using at least a couple pieces of your content :kiss_wink:

Thank you, you are very kind! To be honest, most of the CC I share is something I made or edited for one of my sims ?.

On an unrelated topic, I've tried to update the file description yesterday to include the latest additions. After more than one or two hours of editing I've not been able to actually apply it - it resulted in a gateway error or a timeout. I think I might be hitting some kind of limit for the description length (either on the side of the website or my connection). I'll probably try to update the description in multiple smaller steps instead, so if you are following brace yourselves for the notification spam. Sorry abou that ?.

• 3 weeks later...

Updated the clothing file.

Lace lingerie set

616524151_erplederpLaceLingerieSet.png.cb9223b6786d812f794babdb95a99442.png

The body is an extensive edit of Dreamgirl Lace Teddy by Saliwa. Cleaned-up and retouched textures, new shadow and specular layers. Contains all 8 original swatches plus 8 new recolors. The matching stockings use a lace texture by XxNikkibooxX, 12 swatches.

Twist front crop top

923417554_erplederpTwistFrontCropTop.png.ab8b90b4fd3391036e38fd252704acc2.png

This is an edit/recolor of the original by ekinege. Improved mesh for a more defined cleavage. Comes with all the original swatches plus 12 new recolors, mostly light pastels with more defined hem for the MAXIS-matchy look.

Camo sports set

1505382221_erplederpCamoSportsSet.png.7eef02540f8d66051dd5ab9130c55ed8.png

The camo booty shorts are now paired with a matching sports bra (originals by ekinege). Both come with improved meshes for a more defined chest and behind, the difference is fairly subtle though.

2 hours ago, lbait said:

How do you make your meshes? I want to start making some things but I just can't find tutorials ;-; (seriously) do you have any on how to mesh edit or some indication. Thank you in advance.

I usually don't make meshes - the whole thing is too difficult for me as I run into issues with normals or weights when I try to edit a mesh. I also have a suspicion there's a bug in S4 Studio mesh export/import functions - when I export a clothing/body mesh and import it back without doing anything with it (!), there are now visible seams on it in the game. Or S4S just hates me ?.

I can do only simple things with meshes really - rotate, resize, reposition, move the texture coordinates or maybe try to fix the weights if I'm feeling fancy (this is what I do with accessories like piercings). This is all done in Blender after exporting the mesh using S4 Studio. What I do most of the time with clothing is replacing the original mesh with another one which I deem more suitable, either from the base game or another piece of CC, e.g. my edit of the twist front crop top uses the same mesh as the base game lace bralette.

Anyway, if you'd like to deep dive into the subject there are a few tutorials on the S4 Studio website:

http://sims4studio.com/thread/662/index-studio-tutorials-online-manual

See the CAS Tutorials -> Meshing tutorials section. I haven't read them myself, so I'm afraid I can't give you more advice on this.

Updated - added universal butt crack clothing detail (I feel like I've peaked at this whole modding thing with this ? ).

Adds a shadow which increases the definition of the area. Works best with light colored skintight clothes and the effect is often subtle. While the universal pokies and cameltoe included in my files were only edits of assntitties' mods, this one is original by me.

1616680302_erplederpUniversalButtCrack1.png.1d965905b5bc21223049699689212f20.png

1621103894_erplederpUniversalButtCrack2.png.9f54a6457394c83edd946b9cb95dac46.png

Here are some before-after comparisons.

45682430_erplederpUniversalButtCrackComparison1.png.7f4d397cdcd7c121713cc6571d6d5c6c.png

1954156619_erplederpUniversalButtCrackComparison2.png.8902a2b775b3ac19fba7ef2a7dd6ca3b.png

• 2 weeks later...

Updated.

Cute bikini

2141806101_erplederpCuteBikiniS.png.f2c9bcc9a6f4286077db2a14eedb23f0.png

A recolor of the base game bikini. Comes in many pastel colors, both striped and plain. The top features pokies and the bottom more defined butt. The bottom is also available as an accessory. The top uses a mesh by Heliotropic and a skin detail by assntitties.

White thigh high socks

2039865786_erplederpWhiteThighHighSocks.png.ee102546de3bd325b4d31ba25135731d.png

A stand-alone retouch and recolor of a GTW item. Features pastel colored stripes. Should work for you even if you do not have the pack.

Added some more swatches to the butt crack detail - these are based directly on wild_guy's skin textures.

@dellikakechi I think these are the only overrides/default replacements you'd want to avoid if you use the full better body mod:

- female and male feet override in the override files

- cmar's nipple top female and nude bottom female in the recommended mods

- UntraditionalNerd's detailed feet in the recommended mods

The textures on some of my stuff (like accessory pasties, body jewelry) may look slightly distorted or out of position when used together with the better body mod. Some of my CC tops also come with the mesh (like the shelf bra), which overrides the better body mesh when selected.

Updated - added Asuka's plugsuit with two spicy "accessories".

The plugsuit is an extensive retouch of the original by DecayClown. Fixed-up the texture, improved shading, new specular, shadow and normal layers (used an asset from zz2tommy's Zero Suit here).

The accessories are standalone edits/recolors of sex toys by Angeli. 5 color swatches. Repositioned/resized meshes, fixed texture conflicts, fixed CAS slots, updated textures, new specular and shadow layers.

If you're interested in the hairstyle below, it can be found here (along with other high quality CC)..

407102772_erplederpPlugsuit.png.37fbe317afbc948bfa800ea1dfe06d08.png

1961676149_erplederpPlugsuitAcc.png.c3149cdc9ebe23810c2d1c00290d0df1.png