[Sims 4] erplederp's Hot Stuff - Sexy things for your sims! (04/09/20 - added Framed Beauty - Alina Vacariu!)

3 hours ago, SadSickhead said:

I downloaded all of them, now i have a few repeated features.

The stuff included in the hot stuff files is usually the latest as it is updated the most frequently. If you have any duplicated files, I recommend deleting the duplicates included with my sims and/or sets. Note that some of my stuff (skin details, piercing) is available in multiple CAS slots on purpose - to allow combining it with other various CC.

Updated - added gymnastics set.

1390381784_erplederpGymnasticsSet1.png.467f3d364772e0ea22da453daa30bb6a.png

101429919_erplederpGymnasticsSet2.png.65faafb4e88d7895c64757a431f13f92.png

A matching set of a glossy leotard and simple shoes. The leotard is a light edit of the original by Cuaatje and comes with a little more daring cut. The shoes are stand-alone recolors/swatches for Renorasims Not So Flat Flats. Also looks great with glossy tights (e.g. from my bunny girl set). More photos of the set can be found in R-Lo's thread.

• 2 weeks later...

@yhgghdg Thank you! This is Gabrielle and she's already available for download. ? This is just how she looks when wearing the hair from my mermaid set (fixed up Amatheia by Hallowsims). The tiara and "ears" are in the set as well. The pearl bracelet is by RenoraSims. Not sure about the necklace.

• 2 weeks later...

Updated body details and clothing.

Added body blush

1937073637_erplederpBodyBlush.png.f477259cd86f9993cf705b66f6055fb8.png

A skin detail for female sims. Adds a little splash of red/pink to a few areas - feet, toes, knees, elbows, fingers, palms, ears, belly button and the intimate parts. Multiple swatches to match various skin tones. Additionally, some of the swatches are available in two intensities. The effect can be fairly subtle - see side-by-side comparison below (left before, right after). Designed to used together with the wild_guy's female body details.

207388554_erplederpBodyBlushComparison.png.6b44136e5c5f4a4c4e836c33bfa8f5b3.png

---

Other stuff

Updated the leotard in the gymnastics set - added some spicy details to the original swatches, added alternative swatches featuring a little bit of transparency.

The princess eyes are now also available in the mask (make-up) slot. May not look the best with the usual iris size.

The breast detail (cleavage shading) is now available in a tattoo slot.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2019 at 11:23 AM, erplederp said:

@Xatos Do you mean the tank top below, but with a transparency effect (and without the black undershirt)? Because I've already done three similar tops (low cut tank top, regular tank top and sports bra), all with pokies/transparency, and I'm not sure what Heliotropic updated.

1571627085_08-26-19_8-12-01PM.png.ab13ceb192e2dc7f6646df6a05c9c945.png

new tank.png

old tank.png

Above is the new HB tank top, below is your transparent tank top. The main difference is the way the cleavage is handled and how the new HB breast model is smoother as you can see at the ridges, it's closer to the levels of smoothness of allure.

11 minutes ago, erplederp said:

He updated the mesh? Interesting, I might look into that. Thanks for the tip!

Yep, also I was hoping you'd make a version for it for the bikinis like nurse/chain instead of the default mesh, cause the default mesh handles the under boob portion rather poorly. It's one of the reasons I never got into EVE much.

• 2 weeks later...

Updated clothing - big update.

Animal Print Swimwear

273730643_erplederpAnimalPrintSwimwearAll.thumb.png.9754358e36be0b6f3b7b2e43b5a97a05.png

Added pasties, a teardrop bottom and 2 C-string bottoms. 8 matching swatches, allowing mix-and-matching. Thumbnails were added to the original bikini. A few more pics of Olivia wearing (and also not wearing) the swimwear can be found in R-Lo's thread.

Diosa Bikini

921293852_erplederpSuzueDiosaBikini.png.08eda2713902b4eaf5736fe98fa0320b.png

Metallic bikini for female sims. A recolor/edit of the amazing Diosa bikini by Suzue. Contains all the original swatches and my usual metallic recolors (5 new swatches). The top is mesh-swapped for a better cleavage using Heliotropic's asset. The bottom is mesh-swapped for a more defined butt. Looks even more impressive in motion in the game, because the original had well made speculars and normals, giving it a perfect metallic look. I used the bikini in the updated angel costume I posted in R-Lo's thread.

Low-rise Striped Panties

430562708_erplederpLow-riseStripedPantiesFront.png.17ffeddd0c1fe56871884f0c7f747540.png

1884467594_erplederpLow-riseStripedPantiesBack.png.72245dc008361402b11d7ffd9dfaeb16.png

Very cute (and very small) panties for female sims. A recolor/edit of the original by aitch (?). I could not find them anywhere on the web - I'll add a link to the creator if someone lets me know. Contains all the original swatches. Improved texture shading and details, added more color swatches, added variants with a cute bow. Also available as an accessory in the tights slot. A few more pics of Hana wearing these can be found in R-Lo's thread.

Pokébikini

561357869_erplederpPokebikiniFront.png.f1b87e5d445d0133ab9619e24d17d47e.png

1265560386_erplederpPokebikiniBack.png.43dfa1620d146d4ad81d02b0a01bbdac.png

Cheeky Pokéball-themed bikini for your geeky female sims. The tie-back top is a recolor of the base-game bikini top using Heliotropic's mesh and the thong bottom is a recolor of a low-rise thong by Aanderz. 12 color swatches. A few more pics of Nina wearing these can be found in R-Lo's thread.

Twist Dress

826587406_erplederpTwistDressFront.png.877e2bb6772fc84ab1d672f5f38469a5.png

558179213_erplederpTwistDressBack.png.52bcdd382afa1e914349d0c7ec0834cd.png

A very short bottomless dress (that's the twist ?). A recolor/edit of the Perfect Patio swimsuit. Contains all the original swatches and 3 new. Still found in the full body category, can be combined with accessory bottoms, e.g. the striped panties or the teardrop bottom as shown above. Requires Perfect Patio pack.

@Xatos I used the latest meshes by Heliotropic (at least I think I did) for Pokébikini and Diosa bikini tops. They seem the same to me but I don't have the sliders for the bigger sizes to see how they behave. You could give those a try.

So I've tested it out, and from what I can tell, the brazilian/animal/chainmail kind of  tops tend to have a common issue both at the top of the cleavage and at the bottom because it uses a boob mesh that doesn't sculpt out the boobs properly (1/4/a). Meanwhile there's a middle ground mesh (3/b) that has a good top cleavage but has the same bottom issue near the underboob. Finally the Pokeboob stuff I believe just paints it all on with minimal changes, which produces the best results of the 3 since that would allow heavy boobs to take over (2/c). For the tank top stuff, you can see the comparison between your version and the default heavy boobs mesh model (5/6/6a being yours, 7/7a being Heliotropic) and you can see in the front view the cleavage top differs and on the side profile the HB mesh seems smoother by a bit. I don't really have any idea what's going on, this is getting rather complicated for me so all I can do is post screenshots for you to compare.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

6a.jpg

7.jpg

7a.jpg

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg