[Sims 4] erplederp's Hot Stuff - Sexy things for your sims! (04/09/20 - added Framed Beauty - Alina Vacariu!)

40 minutes ago, behensks said:

erpiederp, just a question, I know your very busy creating new outfits and clothing but I was wondering if you had any plans for updating the overrides sometime in the future? Not a request, just curious.  

Do the overrides not work in the current version of the game?

Anyway, updating the overrides would require updating my game which I'm not planning anytime soon (it always breaks a lot of mods for me). Sorry.

If you have Sims 4 Studio installed, it is not really that difficult re-create the overrides. You can open my .package files to see which "tunings" need to be changed for the overrides to work. You could then create overrides of your own by going to Tools -> Extract Tuning -> (search for the tuning by name, e.g. posture_BedWoohoo) -> Add to current package. For each tuning you would then slightly modify the XML you see on the right - in the "outfit_change" -> "on_entry" you would replace the string with "EnterBathing" (and save). Some of my overrides are a little more involved (I think I had to remove privacy checking in some cases), but that's the basic principle.

Overrides.png.bc376794d25546e15118e6e8ab89ec79.png

11 hours ago, fatallyshot said:

Thank you for the update!

I gotta say, your model version of Bella makes me think of what a modern Sims 2 would look like. Would you consider trying to redo more ladies in that style?

You're welcome!

Nina is originally based on Jasmine Holiday. Gabrielle and Veronica might have been based on Cassandra Goth and Summer Holiday respectively, not quite sure on those two now.

Other than those I've lightly retouched Roomies' Zoe and BFF's Liberty in my game (and was satisfied with the results), so if I give them a proper makeover sometime, I'll upload them. It is not something I have in my plans anytime soon though.

5 hours ago, Venderin said:

Hey ? Are You going to add more posters with Your sims? Can be with those that are unique for Your game and not uploded. I am looking for things like this instead of normal human-pics to put it on the walls in my sims' homes. 

Hello! I'm not planning to expand the sim poster at the moment as it already has a swatch for each of my uploaded sims. I've spent next to no effort on the rest of the sims in my game - they are too plain/base-game to be worth the effort.

16 hours ago, assntitties said:

Hey, I just want to say how much I appreciate your mods. I use much of your clothing plus the nude-in-hospital override, and it really enhances my game. I appreciate your Maxis-match style and "more sexy than explicit" choices. Keep up the great work!

Thank you very much! ?

The Maxis-match style is definitely something I go for intentionally - I like mods that fit naturally (or as naturally as possible) with the rest of the game.

1 hour ago, procian said:

I love your stuff...….any chance of you converting the female nipple top to skin detail....or doing a default nude top version?....more hair colours for the 2d and 3d pubic hair would be nice ;)

Thank you!

Since the nipple top is basically just a convenient mash-up of cmar's Nipple Top Female (mesh) and wild_guy's Female Body Details (textures), I would recommend using those directly if you'd like the default nude top and skin detail versions. And yes, I'll probably add more color swatches to the pubic hair eventually - something like two blonde and two red hues.

55 minutes ago, erplederp said:

Thank you!

Since the nipple top is basically just a convenient mash-up of cmar's Nipple Top Female (mesh) and wild_guy's Female Body Details (textures), I would recommend using those directly if you'd like the default nude top and skin detail versions. And yes, I'll probably add more color swatches to the pubic hair eventually - something like two blonde and two red hues.

Thanks for the info.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2018 at 4:10 PM, Vincenza said:

Are the overrides for the massage table compatible with the latest version of the game? Or can someone link to a current version? That would be nice.

They could be compatible - I guess the only way to find out is to try them.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, anomalo said:

Hello! Great mod, unfortunately I have problems or if I go into some local npc undress and begin to float in the floor, it also happened with my sim remaining stuck to float in the floor and I had to close the game losing progress. (Google Translate)

Go into your mods folder and delete the package nude swimming override. After that your mistake is gone.

Desktop_2018_11_21_16_05_55_216.png

I was having trouble with the overrides as well as my sims were all stuck in place.  As a test I created my own copy of the steam room mod in the Studio using Erplederps' as a model and cutting & pasting his code in the appropriate spots.  The homemade version seems to be working perfectly.  ? I'm going to try the same with the swimming override now.   Nice mods, Erplederps!

Ooops!  Posted too soon as there are still problems with this version as the sims sit down in the steam room and won't budge off the benches. ?

11 hours ago, Redd99 said:

I was having trouble with the overrides as well as my sims were all stuck in place.  As a test I created my own copy of the steam room mod in the Studio using Erplederps' as a model and cutting & pasting his code in the appropriate spots.  The homemade version seems to be working perfectly.  ? I'm going to try the same with the swimming override now.   Nice mods, Erplederps!

Ooops!  Posted too soon as there are still problems with this version as the sims sit down in the steam room and won't budge off the benches. ?

Thank you!

Maybe try exporting only the posture_SteamRoomSit tuning and then compare the contents of the outfit_change -> on_entry node in e.g. posture_Shower and replace just that (without touching the on_exit part).