erplederp Posted October 13, 2018 Author Posted October 13, 2018 40 minutes ago, behensks said: erpiederp, just a question, I know your very busy creating new outfits and clothing but I was wondering if you had any plans for updating the overrides sometime in the future? Not a request, just curious. Do the overrides not work in the current version of the game? Anyway, updating the overrides would require updating my game which I'm not planning anytime soon (it always breaks a lot of mods for me). Sorry. If you have Sims 4 Studio installed, it is not really that difficult re-create the overrides. You can open my .package files to see which "tunings" need to be changed for the overrides to work. You could then create overrides of your own by going to Tools -> Extract Tuning -> (search for the tuning by name, e.g. posture_BedWoohoo) -> Add to current package. For each tuning you would then slightly modify the XML you see on the right - in the "outfit_change" -> "on_entry" you would replace the string with "EnterBathing" (and save). Some of my overrides are a little more involved (I think I had to remove privacy checking in some cases), but that's the basic principle. 1
fatallyshot Posted October 13, 2018 Posted October 13, 2018 Thank you for the update! I gotta say, your model version of Bella makes me think of what a modern Sims 2 would look like. Would you consider trying to redo more ladies in that style?
erplederp Posted October 14, 2018 Author Posted October 14, 2018 11 hours ago, fatallyshot said: Thank you for the update! I gotta say, your model version of Bella makes me think of what a modern Sims 2 would look like. Would you consider trying to redo more ladies in that style? You're welcome! Nina is originally based on Jasmine Holiday. Gabrielle and Veronica might have been based on Cassandra Goth and Summer Holiday respectively, not quite sure on those two now. Other than those I've lightly retouched Roomies' Zoe and BFF's Liberty in my game (and was satisfied with the results), so if I give them a proper makeover sometime, I'll upload them. It is not something I have in my plans anytime soon though.
erplederp Posted October 16, 2018 Author Posted October 16, 2018 Updated - added teardrop bikini bottom. 3
Venderin Posted October 18, 2018 Posted October 18, 2018 Hey ? Are You going to add more posters with Your sims? Can be with those that are unique for Your game and not uploded. I am looking for things like this instead of normal human-pics to put it on the walls in my sims' homes.
erplederp Posted October 18, 2018 Author Posted October 18, 2018 5 hours ago, Venderin said: Hey ? Are You going to add more posters with Your sims? Can be with those that are unique for Your game and not uploded. I am looking for things like this instead of normal human-pics to put it on the walls in my sims' homes. Hello! I'm not planning to expand the sim poster at the moment as it already has a swatch for each of my uploaded sims. I've spent next to no effort on the rest of the sims in my game - they are too plain/base-game to be worth the effort.
jdnbud Posted October 19, 2018 Posted October 19, 2018 The swimming override has a bug in my game. They get stuck in the pool.
erplederp Posted October 19, 2018 Author Posted October 19, 2018 3 hours ago, jdnbud said: The swimming override has a bug in my game. They get stuck in the pool. Sorry to hear that, it is probably caused by the difference in game versions (because it works in mine). Not much I can do about it, I'm afraid.
Alex_Joy Posted October 20, 2018 Posted October 20, 2018 Hey, I just want to say how much I appreciate your mods. I use much of your clothing plus the nude-in-hospital override, and it really enhances my game. I appreciate your Maxis-match style and "more sexy than explicit" choices. Keep up the great work!
erplederp Posted October 20, 2018 Author Posted October 20, 2018 16 hours ago, assntitties said: Hey, I just want to say how much I appreciate your mods. I use much of your clothing plus the nude-in-hospital override, and it really enhances my game. I appreciate your Maxis-match style and "more sexy than explicit" choices. Keep up the great work! Thank you very much! ? The Maxis-match style is definitely something I go for intentionally - I like mods that fit naturally (or as naturally as possible) with the rest of the game. 1
procian Posted October 20, 2018 Posted October 20, 2018 I love your stuff...….any chance of you converting the female nipple top to skin detail....or doing a default nude top version?....more hair colours for the 2d and 3d pubic hair would be nice
erplederp Posted October 20, 2018 Author Posted October 20, 2018 1 hour ago, procian said: I love your stuff...….any chance of you converting the female nipple top to skin detail....or doing a default nude top version?....more hair colours for the 2d and 3d pubic hair would be nice Thank you! Since the nipple top is basically just a convenient mash-up of cmar's Nipple Top Female (mesh) and wild_guy's Female Body Details (textures), I would recommend using those directly if you'd like the default nude top and skin detail versions. And yes, I'll probably add more color swatches to the pubic hair eventually - something like two blonde and two red hues. 1
procian Posted October 20, 2018 Posted October 20, 2018 55 minutes ago, erplederp said: Thank you! Since the nipple top is basically just a convenient mash-up of cmar's Nipple Top Female (mesh) and wild_guy's Female Body Details (textures), I would recommend using those directly if you'd like the default nude top and skin detail versions. And yes, I'll probably add more color swatches to the pubic hair eventually - something like two blonde and two red hues. Thanks for the info.
Vincenza Posted November 2, 2018 Posted November 2, 2018 Are the overrides for the massage table compatible with the latest version of the game? Or can someone link to a current version? That would be nice.
erplederp Posted November 3, 2018 Author Posted November 3, 2018 On 11/2/2018 at 4:10 PM, Vincenza said: Are the overrides for the massage table compatible with the latest version of the game? Or can someone link to a current version? That would be nice. They could be compatible - I guess the only way to find out is to try them.
erplederp Posted November 20, 2018 Author Posted November 20, 2018 16 hours ago, 7ucky said: I Want this sim. Where can I download it? Here you go: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6540-sims-4-erplederps-hot-sims-sexy-sims-for-your-whims-160818-added-pharah-fareeha-amari/ 1
anomalo Posted November 21, 2018 Posted November 21, 2018 Hello! Great mod, unfortunately I have problems or if I go into some local npc undress and begin to float in the floor, it also happened with my sim remaining stuck to float in the floor and I had to close the game losing progress. (Google Translate)
Vincenza Posted November 21, 2018 Posted November 21, 2018 2 hours ago, anomalo said: Hello! Great mod, unfortunately I have problems or if I go into some local npc undress and begin to float in the floor, it also happened with my sim remaining stuck to float in the floor and I had to close the game losing progress. (Google Translate) Go into your mods folder and delete the package nude swimming override. After that your mistake is gone. 2
7ucky Posted November 21, 2018 Posted November 21, 2018 On 11/20/2018 at 6:04 PM, erplederp said: Here you go: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6540-sims-4-erplederps-hot-sims-sexy-sims-for-your-whims-160818-added-pharah-fareeha-amari/ Thx 1
erplederp Posted November 21, 2018 Author Posted November 21, 2018 7 hours ago, Vincenza said: Go into your mods folder and delete the package nude swimming override. After that your mistake is gone. Good job pinpointing the mod which causes the issues! Thanks! 1
Redd99 Posted November 22, 2018 Posted November 22, 2018 I was having trouble with the overrides as well as my sims were all stuck in place. As a test I created my own copy of the steam room mod in the Studio using Erplederps' as a model and cutting & pasting his code in the appropriate spots. The homemade version seems to be working perfectly. ? I'm going to try the same with the swimming override now. Nice mods, Erplederps! Ooops! Posted too soon as there are still problems with this version as the sims sit down in the steam room and won't budge off the benches. ?
erplederp Posted November 22, 2018 Author Posted November 22, 2018 11 hours ago, Redd99 said: I was having trouble with the overrides as well as my sims were all stuck in place. As a test I created my own copy of the steam room mod in the Studio using Erplederps' as a model and cutting & pasting his code in the appropriate spots. The homemade version seems to be working perfectly. ? I'm going to try the same with the swimming override now. Nice mods, Erplederps! Ooops! Posted too soon as there are still problems with this version as the sims sit down in the steam room and won't budge off the benches. ? Thank you! Maybe try exporting only the posture_SteamRoomSit tuning and then compare the contents of the outfit_change -> on_entry node in e.g. posture_Shower and replace just that (without touching the on_exit part).
omma53 Posted November 22, 2018 Posted November 22, 2018 On 6/28/2018 at 5:51 PM, synge said: Isn't this MILF next door sexy as hell ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now