[Sims 4] erplederp's Hot Stuff - Sexy things for your sims! (04/09/20 - added Framed Beauty - Alina Vacariu!)

14 hours ago, erplederp said:

Thank you!

Maybe try exporting only the posture_SteamRoomSit tuning and then compare the contents of the outfit_change -> on_entry node in e.g. posture_Shower and replace just that (without touching the on_exit part).

It appears that the posture_SteamRoomSit may have been the problem.  I've created an override with just your "Relax" & "Relax in the nude" coding and it seems to be working perfectly. 

9 hours ago, ruaki said:

Just so you know your nude over rides work on kids like the one after toddlers and before teens 

Thank you for the info, I'll look into it.

Edit: Unfortunately, I'm not able to add an age-specific behaviour to the overrides with my very limited knowledge of the XML involved (without disabling the interactions for kids). Due to this oversight and the reported (game breaking) compatibility issues in the current version of the game I've decided to remove the overrides. Coding is hard ?.

12 minutes ago, Redd99 said:

That's easy enough to fix.  Open the mod in Sims Studio and remove "Child" wherever you see it in the code.

If only. Most of the posture and interaction tunings involved do not have any age restrictions (so there's no "Child" to look for). Adding age restrictions to say teen-to-elder would disable the interaction for children (this would break the game in some cases, e.g. sleeping). And then you would need to add brand new tuning/interactions (not simple overrides), which would cover the functionality for children, and integrate them into the game. AFAIK.

1 hour ago, erplederp said:

If only. Most of the posture and interaction tunings involved do not have any age restrictions (so there's no "Child" to look for). Adding age restrictions to say teen-to-elder would disable the interaction for children (this would break the game in some cases, e.g. sleeping). And then you would need to add brand new tuning/interactions (not simple overrides), which would cover the functionality for children, and integrate them into the game. AFAIK.

Should have been more precise in my earlier post.  Was referring strictly to the relax nude and skinny-dip interactions which children do not have access to in the vanilla game.   Removing <CHILD> from the age range in those cases from your code would have little effect.  Unfortunately though that does nothing for the relax and swim interactions and removing <CHILD> from those could mess things up. Of course, if it did you could exit without saving and just delete the mod to solve the problem. I'd test this myself, but have deleted your override mods.

7 minutes ago, Redd99 said:

Should have been more precise in my earlier post.  Was referring strictly to the relax nude and skinny-dip interactions which children do not have access to in the vanilla game.   Removing <CHILD> from the age range in those cases from your code would have little effect.

You're right about these (too much copy-paste). The rest of the interactions would still have the issue though.

11 hours ago, erplederp said:

Thank you for the info, I'll look into it.

Edit: Unfortunately, I'm not able to add an age-specific behaviour to the overrides with my very limited knowledge of the XML involved (without disabling the interactions for kids). Due to this oversight and the reported (game breaking) compatibility issues in the current version of the game I've decided to remove the overrides. Coding is hard ?.

Not a problem, I just thought you'd like to know it strips kids too ^^

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2018 at 2:25 AM, Hayran said:

I like so much your mods, some are "maxis match like" and I like it and also the care to censor with star the pics in the CAS. Well... I have a doubt, the nails is compatible with BB feet? Thanks for all.

Thanks, much appreciated!

The 2D nails might be compatible with BB feet, I'm not sure. The 3D nails' positions match with Untraditional Nerd's Detailed Feet and so it is unlikely they align nicely with another feet mesh.

• 1 month later...