Redd99 Posted November 23, 2018 Posted November 23, 2018 14 hours ago, erplederp said: Thank you! Maybe try exporting only the posture_SteamRoomSit tuning and then compare the contents of the outfit_change -> on_entry node in e.g. posture_Shower and replace just that (without touching the on_exit part). It appears that the posture_SteamRoomSit may have been the problem. I've created an override with just your "Relax" & "Relax in the nude" coding and it seems to be working perfectly. 1
ruaki Posted November 26, 2018 Posted November 26, 2018 Just so you know your nude over rides work on kids like the one after toddlers and before teens
erplederp Posted November 26, 2018 Author Posted November 26, 2018 9 hours ago, ruaki said: Just so you know your nude over rides work on kids like the one after toddlers and before teens Thank you for the info, I'll look into it. Edit: Unfortunately, I'm not able to add an age-specific behaviour to the overrides with my very limited knowledge of the XML involved (without disabling the interactions for kids). Due to this oversight and the reported (game breaking) compatibility issues in the current version of the game I've decided to remove the overrides. Coding is hard ?.
Redd99 Posted November 26, 2018 Posted November 26, 2018 11 hours ago, ruaki said: Just so you know your nude over rides work on kids like the one after toddlers and before teens That's easy enough to fix. Open the mod in Sims Studio and remove "Child" wherever you see it in the code.
erplederp Posted November 26, 2018 Author Posted November 26, 2018 12 minutes ago, Redd99 said: That's easy enough to fix. Open the mod in Sims Studio and remove "Child" wherever you see it in the code. If only. Most of the posture and interaction tunings involved do not have any age restrictions (so there's no "Child" to look for). Adding age restrictions to say teen-to-elder would disable the interaction for children (this would break the game in some cases, e.g. sleeping). And then you would need to add brand new tuning/interactions (not simple overrides), which would cover the functionality for children, and integrate them into the game. AFAIK.
Redd99 Posted November 26, 2018 Posted November 26, 2018 1 hour ago, erplederp said: If only. Most of the posture and interaction tunings involved do not have any age restrictions (so there's no "Child" to look for). Adding age restrictions to say teen-to-elder would disable the interaction for children (this would break the game in some cases, e.g. sleeping). And then you would need to add brand new tuning/interactions (not simple overrides), which would cover the functionality for children, and integrate them into the game. AFAIK. Should have been more precise in my earlier post. Was referring strictly to the relax nude and skinny-dip interactions which children do not have access to in the vanilla game. Removing <CHILD> from the age range in those cases from your code would have little effect. Unfortunately though that does nothing for the relax and swim interactions and removing <CHILD> from those could mess things up. Of course, if it did you could exit without saving and just delete the mod to solve the problem. I'd test this myself, but have deleted your override mods.
erplederp Posted November 26, 2018 Author Posted November 26, 2018 7 minutes ago, Redd99 said: Should have been more precise in my earlier post. Was referring strictly to the relax nude and skinny-dip interactions which children do not have access to in the vanilla game. Removing <CHILD> from the age range in those cases from your code would have little effect. You're right about these (too much copy-paste). The rest of the interactions would still have the issue though.
ruaki Posted November 27, 2018 Posted November 27, 2018 11 hours ago, erplederp said: Thank you for the info, I'll look into it. Edit: Unfortunately, I'm not able to add an age-specific behaviour to the overrides with my very limited knowledge of the XML involved (without disabling the interactions for kids). Due to this oversight and the reported (game breaking) compatibility issues in the current version of the game I've decided to remove the overrides. Coding is hard ?. Not a problem, I just thought you'd like to know it strips kids too ^^
Hayran Posted December 10, 2018 Posted December 10, 2018 I like so much your mods, some are "maxis match like" and I like it and also the care to censor with star the pics in the CAS. Well... I have a doubt, the nails is compatible with BB feet? Thanks for all. 1
erplederp Posted December 11, 2018 Author Posted December 11, 2018 On 12/10/2018 at 2:25 AM, Hayran said: I like so much your mods, some are "maxis match like" and I like it and also the care to censor with star the pics in the CAS. Well... I have a doubt, the nails is compatible with BB feet? Thanks for all. Thanks, much appreciated! The 2D nails might be compatible with BB feet, I'm not sure. The 3D nails' positions match with Untraditional Nerd's Detailed Feet and so it is unlikely they align nicely with another feet mesh. 1
Hayran Posted December 11, 2018 Posted December 11, 2018 1 hour ago, erplederp said: Thanks, much appreciated! The 2D nails might be compatible with BB feet, I'm not sure. The 3D nails' positions match with Untraditional Nerd's Detailed Feet and so it is unlikely they align nicely with another feet mesh. I will see if the foot of the Untraditional is compatible with vanilla skin by lummia, if yes, I will use it with your mod. Ty. 1
parzysty Posted December 12, 2018 Posted December 12, 2018 Wasn't there pantyhose available for download made by you? It looked like this (the texture was similar to your bodysuit): 1
erplederp Posted December 13, 2018 Author Posted December 13, 2018 22 hours ago, parzysty said: Wasn't there pantyhose available for download made by you? Yep, one such pantyhose is a part of the bunny girl outfit available here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6584-sims-4-erplederps-hot-sets-sexy-costumes-for-your-sims-300918-added-catgirl-bikini-outfit/
parzysty Posted December 14, 2018 Posted December 14, 2018 14 hours ago, erplederp said: Yep, one such pantyhose is a part of the bunny girl outfit available here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6584-sims-4-erplederps-hot-sets-sexy-costumes-for-your-sims-300918-added-catgirl-bikini-outfit/ Thanks, I love those ❤️ 3
Valeri Sakuragi Posted December 19, 2018 Posted December 19, 2018 Perfectly ! Now my girls Sims 4 will look even more beautiful. Many thanks to all the authors for your work - very beautiful! ?
erplederp Posted December 19, 2018 Author Posted December 19, 2018 3 hours ago, Valeri Sakuragi said: Perfectly ! Now my girls Sims 4 will look even more beautiful. Many thanks to all the authors for your work - very beautiful! ? Thank you! Happy simming!
erplederp Posted February 5, 2019 Author Posted February 5, 2019 Updated - added a chainmail variant of the teardrop bottom.
erplederp Posted February 13, 2019 Author Posted February 13, 2019 Updated - added intimate piercing. 2
erplederp Posted February 18, 2019 Author Posted February 18, 2019 Updated - added a cupless corset. 3
erplederp Posted February 22, 2019 Author Posted February 22, 2019 Updated - added Sweet Nothings set (pasties and panties). Additional pics of the set can be found in R-Lo's thread (search for Veronica). 4
erplederp Posted February 24, 2019 Author Posted February 24, 2019 Updated - added a braless tank top. 5
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now