erplederp Posted June 24, 2019 Author Posted June 24, 2019 Updated - added the mermaid dress remake. The original design is by Simalicious. Remade specular and normal layer, remade all swatches using assets by MsBlue and included some simple recolors. Â Â 2
Xatos Posted July 1, 2019 Posted July 1, 2019 I really like the harness but it's a shame there's that tiny clipping effect when using certain tops like the tank top in your screen shot. Also wondering since you've made a lewder version of these two, like say remove the shirt/bra/bikini and maybe make them accessories?
erplederp Posted July 1, 2019 Author Posted July 1, 2019 12 hours ago, Xatos said: I really like the harness but it's a shame there's that tiny clipping effect when using certain tops like the tank top in your screen shot. Thanks! I haven't noticed any major issues when I was using it, but it all depends on the top it is used with (since this is just a texture drawn on it). If the mesh of the top has deformed texture coordinates (or vertex weights or what-not, I don't understand it myself), there's little that can be done about it except painfully and unevenly deform the texture in the opposite direction to cancel out the mesh deformation. The texture itself is currently drawn smoothly, i.e. the little bump near the dog tags below is caused by the mesh.   Whether I can do a proper lewder versions of the clothes really depends on the mesh (because I'm unable to really edit meshes). I'd be able to properly remove only the bra from the vest in your picture, but not the shirt as it lies on an extruded part of the mesh. If I remember correctly @Julie J did an edit of the vest removing both, but I cannot find it anywhere in her archive (Edit: Found it here.). I don't own the Island Living expansion but it sure looks nice. ? Thanks for the tips.  1
Julie J Posted July 1, 2019 Posted July 1, 2019 I've done the second top as well - shared yesterday 2
erplederp Posted July 1, 2019 Author Posted July 1, 2019 @Julie J As a side note, how come none told me you made so much amazing stuff such as the shortened dresses? ? More CC I have to download. ? Thanks for sharing! 1
Xatos Posted July 2, 2019 Posted July 2, 2019 10 hours ago, erplederp said: Thanks! I haven't noticed any major issues when I was using it, but it all depends on the top it is used with (since this is just a texture drawn on it). If the mesh of the top has deformed texture coordinates (or vertex weights or what-not, I don't understand it myself), there's little that can be done about it except painfully and unevenly deform the texture in the opposite direction to cancel out the mesh deformation. The texture itself is currently drawn smoothly, i.e. the little bump near the dog tags below is caused by the mesh. Â Â Whether I can do a proper lewder versions of the clothes really depends on the mesh (because I'm unable to really edit meshes). I'd be able to properly remove only the bra from the vest in your picture, but not the shirt as it lies on an extruded part of the mesh. If I remember correctly @Julie J did an edit of the vest removing both, but I cannot find it anywhere in her archive (Edit: Found it here.). I don't own the Island Living expansion but it sure looks nice. ? Thanks for the tips. Â Thanks, shame on the tank top mesh being like that then. Actually speaking of harness what about trying to make a FF7 Tifa version? It wouldn't go against that area unlike your tomb raider one, and to be honest the ones out right now are either direct rips and are jarring to Maxis Match or they don't even conform to the shape of the tits. I've always wondered why no one was interested in making it considering it could be used to mix and match skirts and pants. 1
Xatos Posted July 2, 2019 Posted July 2, 2019 8 hours ago, Julie J said: I've done the second top as well - shared yesterday By the way Julie J your link here https://juliejsadult18sims234cc.blogspot.com/2016/05/sims-4-male-warrior-outfit_42.html gives the male apron and not the warrior thing. Â Edit: I hate when this happens, oh well.
erplederp Posted July 2, 2019 Author Posted July 2, 2019 13 hours ago, Xatos said: Actually speaking of harness what about trying to make a FF7 Tifa version? Do you mean the suspenders like in the picture below? I think it is a really cool accessory piece (especially with a crop top ?), but given the amount of stuff I already work on I unfortunately cannot promise you anything. I was able to do a lot of custom/edited stuff for Lara only because I had a lot of free time then. Â Â 1
Xatos Posted July 2, 2019 Posted July 2, 2019 11 hours ago, erplederp said: Do you mean the suspenders like in the picture below? I think it is a really cool accessory piece (especially with a crop top ?), but given the amount of stuff I already work on I unfortunately cannot promise you anything. I was able to do a lot of custom/edited stuff for Lara only because I had a lot of free time then. Â Â Yes this one, no worries just a suggestion. I mainly enjoy that your stuff works with heavy boobs and also your style caters to Maxis Match. And I'm almost certain the pareo bikini isn't a mesh, or at least it doesn't look like it. So if you find someone to rip you the files it should be easy to manage. 2
erplederp Posted July 6, 2019 Author Posted July 6, 2019 Updated - added simple tattoos. Â A set of 19 different tattoos in the upper back slot, mostly with animal or fantasy motifs. The tattoos are positioned between the shoulder blades or on either of them. Source for the images - Google. ? Â 4
Xatos Posted July 14, 2019 Posted July 14, 2019 No idea if this happens to anyone else, but the accessory panties doesn't scale well when you make the ass bigger.
erplederp Posted July 14, 2019 Author Posted July 14, 2019 @Xatos I think this might be caused by using a bottom mesh different from the EA nude mesh (because the issue is not there for me even at the maximum butt size with it). You can try using my naturist bottom and see if it helps.
Xatos Posted July 14, 2019 Posted July 14, 2019 1 hour ago, erplederp said: @Xatos I think this might be caused by using a bottom mesh different from the EA nude mesh (because the issue is not there for me even at the maximum butt size with it). You can try using my naturist bottom and see if it helps. Sorry but I don't understand what you mean by naturist bottom.
erplederp Posted July 14, 2019 Author Posted July 14, 2019 @Xatos It is a nude bottom for female sims which uses the EA mesh. You can choose it in CAS. [erplederp] Female Naturist Bottom.package  Â
2cool4u_1 Posted July 14, 2019 Posted July 14, 2019 Here's how mine look; Â DEFAULT BOTTOMÂ (I think it's WW default) Â NATURIST BOTTOM Â NOIR'S SMOOTH VAGINA BOTTOM Â I didn't try all my bottoms, but obviously it depends on which bottom you use. 1
erplederp Posted July 14, 2019 Author Posted July 14, 2019 @2cool4u_1 Thank you for the examples. I realized that the accessory most likely still somehow uses the default bottom mesh (lazy conversion ?). @Xatos Could you try this version? This one was made by actually cloning tights, so it could behave better even with non-EA bottoms. [erplederp] Panties with a Bow v2 (Tights).package 2
Xatos Posted July 15, 2019 Posted July 15, 2019 6 hours ago, erplederp said: @2cool4u_1 Thank you for the examples. I realized that the accessory most likely still somehow uses the default bottom mesh (lazy conversion ?). @Xatos Could you try this version? This one was made by actually cloning tights, so it could behave better even with non-EA bottoms. [erplederp] Panties with a Bow v2 (Tights).package 624.65 kB · 4 downloads Works perfectly! Thank you erplederp. 1
erplederp Posted July 15, 2019 Author Posted July 15, 2019 3 hours ago, Xatos said: Works perfectly! Thank you erplederp. No problem. Thanks for letting me know!
erplederp Posted July 15, 2019 Author Posted July 15, 2019 Updated the clothing.  Animal print bikini   Yet another recolor of xLIMEIRAx's Simple Bikini. 8 swatches (some also match the female loincloth).  Animal print athletic set   A recolor set of yoga pants and a tank top. Adds 2 swatches to the base game items (purple, orange). Also comes with a matching stand-alone recolor of a headband by Pralinesims.  Panties with a bow   Fixed a mesh related issue of the accessory version in the tights slot which should now work better with non-EA bottoms. The fixed version has new instance IDs and requires "re-equipping" if you use it in an existing outfit. 1
SadSickhead Posted July 15, 2019 Posted July 15, 2019 Im new here, besides Lover's lab and thesimsresource, you know where i can find some skimpy/sexy/NSFW stuff? i got really tired of mining already. Please help.
erplederp Posted July 15, 2019 Author Posted July 15, 2019 2 minutes ago, SadSickhead said: ...you know where i can find some skimpy/sexy/NSFW stuff... SimsDom, maybe? NitroPanic has some interesting stuff over there. 1
SadSickhead Posted July 15, 2019 Posted July 15, 2019 14 minutes ago, erplederp said: SimsDom, maybe? NitroPanic has some interesting stuff over there. Is this armpit hair? Where do i get it?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now