Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion LE/SE

1 hour ago, ShenGo said:

I haven't... Would I still need to even if I'm only a few minutes into the game? My experience seems to be that it's difficult to trigger an even from the moment the mod is first activated. :(

well, why not try it.  Just do it - Nike.

• 2 weeks later...

I think someone else already had this problem but i couldn't find the comment so here goes. The mod mostly works but after failing to resist and being forced to select "give up" the aggressor steps back and goes about their day as if nothing happened. I'm also unable to trigger another encounter after this without using "reset quest" in the mcm. I'm 99% sure i have all the requirements, the 1% is because I'm having these issues. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2022 at 6:25 AM, Zor2k13 said:

For whatever reason this mod just started working recently. I think it had something to do with setting if my character outfit was sexy or not and then all of a sudden here comes the lowlifes in riften and whiterun at night time.

Wait a sec....

that "attacks" from lowlifes at night, aren´t they by Bakas SL Aproach or Baka´s SL Dialog?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

First of all i want to say how awesome the mod is!

Seriously it up's the whole SexLab Mods up to another Level by binding them into the game and making them somewhat immersive.

I've played a couple of houres and the bumping works phenomenal (maybe to clarify for others: after a bumping and rape event there is a cooldown of 1 ingame hour before you can trigger the next "Encounter")

Still I have a couple of questions - I know these things kinda breaks the immersion yadi yada but im curious if everything works.

Also I think it would be nice to have some Clarification how things in the SLHH Mod work.

So far every bump only triggered the "Rape-Encounter"

I guess this is intended

Sometimes in Whiterun at night a "Lowlife" approaches me and the "Choke-Encounter" is triggered

As far as I know this is a Script from Babos-Dialogue and only USES the "Choke-Encounter"-Animation

So I figured the "Choke-" and "Drunk-Encounter" are only implemented with SLHH but cannot be triggered by itself, is this right?

Can someone give me an overview of how to trigger the other Encounters specially the "Drunk-Encounter"?

Further Details:

Using: Babo Dialogue, SLHH and all the necessary mods

Im using the SLHH Expansion English LE 3.66V and I checked in the Zip-file/scripts is a script called QF_SLHHScriptEventDrunk...

I tried using the SL Drunk mod too but this also only triggers the "Rape-Encounter" (drinking 3-4 wine triggers someone near by to approach)

Also I made sure to wear a chest-piece with the "Erotic-Armor" and "SLA-HalfNaked" keyword.

Thanks for any help :D

Edited by bandurin

The "Drunk Encounter" is part of SexLab Approach Redux and can happen in an inn or in the player's home (if you have home visits enabled). NPC's can offer the PC a drink with a chance the drink is spiked, which leads to the drunk animations.

Edited by Fulgrim_
8 hours ago, REAPERR said:

I'm like 80% sure this mod doesn't work with AE.

You were 20% right.  The mod doesn't have a DLL file that would have to be recompiled for AE, so if it works for SE, it works for AE.  If you're having trouble, the discussion on the last page or two here covers common problems.

9 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

You were 20% right.  The mod doesn't have a DLL file that would have to be recompiled for AE, so if it works for SE, it works for AE.  If you're having trouble, the discussion on the last page or two here covers common problems.

Well shit. I will keep trying different fixes but so far I've had no luck at all. It just won't trigger no matter what.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so i made a new character and the mod was working fine for a while until it suddenly stopped (vanilla reaction on bumps, nothing happening).
i had to dig into the .esp with SSEdit to figure out what was up, i hope this can help people who have had the same issue;
so apparently one of the conditions for the bump event to happen is to NOT have cum on yourself (sexlab cum effect, you can find it in mcm menu)
and obviously since i changed the cum effect timer so that it stays indefinitely, (43k seconds or something) the mod wouldnt trigger. i tried reducing the timer to 120 seconds and also checked my character magic effects using the console to make sure i didnt have the "covered in cum" effect, then tried to bump into npcs and the mod was working fine again.

No matter how hard I try, the mod simply doesn't work for me. Yes I have reread the description and reinstalled the mod and looked through the unofficial troubleshoot but to no avail. If there are any known or suspected conflicts I would be grateful to know of them

On 5/5/2022 at 11:33 AM, Itsjustgary said:

No matter how hard I try, the mod simply doesn't work for me. Yes I have reread the description and reinstalled the mod and looked through the unofficial troubleshoot but to no avail. If there are any known or suspected conflicts I would be grateful to know of them

I don't know if it'll help you, but this mod wasn't working for me at all until I went into Spank That Ass and disabled the "bump spanks" option. Apparently any mod that triggers when you bump into someone will prevent SLHH from working.

On 5/5/2022 at 11:33 AM, Itsjustgary said:

As Shar181 posted, any other mod that intercepts the bump event keeps this from working.  Sexist Guard Dialog has this event and it needs to be turned off in the MCM as well.