7 hours ago, asede said:

Thanks for the motion and audio files, I wanted to try it even though I haven't seen the original video since it's deleted in Youtube.

Given that, is this really the dance? (video below)

It's creepy and funny at the same time:

heh.. my eyes will never be able to "unforget" that...

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2021 at 6:36 PM, asede said:

Thanks for the motion and audio files, I wanted to try it even though I haven't seen the original video since it's deleted in Youtube.

yes its more like a struggle rather than a dance lol I imagine there's a vibrator stuck in her

1 hour ago, hodni said:

yes its more like a struggle rather than a dance lol I imagine there's a vibrator stuck in her

Haha, really? I was actually waiting for a 'fixed version'.
I think I've got 'Advanced April Fools' with your link to that motion and dance file . XD

Hey does anyone know how to fix the camera i would signal for the camera to move with the animation and it does not work anyone know what the problem is?

It worked and stopped working I tried to reinstall the working mod they are dancing the camera does not move with the dance even though in the settings it is checked

Maybe there is a patch for repair?

Edited by calimro
26 minutes ago, calimro said:

Hey does anyone know how to fix the camera i would signal for the camera to move with the animation and it does not work anyone know what the problem is?

It worked and stopped working I tried to reinstall the working mod they are dancing the camera does not move with the dance even though in the settings it is checked

Maybe there is a patch for repair?

The camera does not work for the player character. Only works for your clone or other NPC

• 1 month later...
On 10/10/2021 at 5:36 PM, asede said:

lfmao , the ending gives me goose bump , I was thought she's gonna explode or something

20 hours ago, euclida said:

Hi, anyone know how to fix camera animation. somehow it doesn't work. I tried last thread it still doesn't work. I use actor on npc and clone but nothing change. need help plz.

Where is your problem?
If you can describe it - I didn't get it.
Please say - perhaps in more detail - what the problem is.

Edited by Andy14
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, Got a bit of an unusual problem with my sitting animations. Basically what happens is I start a dance (player not dancing - only npc dance), then try to go and sit down in a nearby bench to watch the dance - but i cant sit down - instead i just kinda freeze for a few seconds and my character is stuck in place standing next to the bench. It releases after a few seconds, but I was wanting to know if you or anyone else had experienced this and what they did to fix it. I use improved camera and the sitting animations work fine normally - its just when i start the dancers dancing, i cant sit down until the dance has ended.

Any ideas?

Song 30 btw - SEXY - nice :)

5 hours ago, _._ said:

Hey, Got a bit of an unusual problem with my sitting animations. Basically what happens is I start a dance (player not dancing - only npc dance), then try to go and sit down in a nearby bench to watch the dance - but i cant sit down - instead i just kinda freeze for a few seconds and my character is stuck in place standing next to the bench. It releases after a few seconds, but I was wanting to know if you or anyone else had experienced this and what they did to fix it. I use improved camera and the sitting animations work fine normally - its just when i start the dancers dancing, i cant sit down until the dance has ended.

Any ideas?

Song 30 btw - SEXY - nice :)

When you're not dancing, your character is actually completely unchanged by the mod. You could craft or fast travel while the NPCs dance.

I assume that you have deactivated the animated camera in the MCM. Otherwise I could imagine the TAI in the MCM and the Mod improved camera causing this behavior.

Oh - and Merry Christmas  @all 

Edited by Andy14
  • 2 weeks later...

С Новым 2022 годом Всех! Ура!! Здоровье! Благополучия и всего наилучшего!

ВЕРСИЯ SSE

Polonäse Blankenese.hkx Полонэзе Blankenese.7z

Edited by Irina377
Trying to check how files are downloaded , I found that the WAW format opens with some incomprehensible extension . Therefore, for convenience, I packed it in the archive))

Hello, I appreciate your fantastic work but I really need help. The problem is that the new dance doesn't show in list 2 in MCM menu in game.

I followed your tutorial to add one new dance.

At first the FNIS for modders shows error2012, and I found it was due to the space in the name of FNIS_Let's dance again_List.txt, so I changed it to FNIS_Let's_dance_again_List.txt, and the the folder's name to Let's_dance_again, then both FNIS for modders and users ran well. 

Then I edited the script and opened CK with MO. Adding animation to LOOSE and adding audio are successful, but CK failed to compile the two scripts (DanceMenu and DanceStartEffect) in the next step, showing something containing SKI_Configbase, etc.. So I extracted SKSE into game folder anew and installed SKYUI by MO from https://github.com/schlangster/skyui/tree/master/dist/Data, and finally CK managed to compile and save the scripts. 

I thought despite some setbacks I haven't done anything wrong, and the process was still sticked to the tutorial.

I'm looking forward to your reply and wish you a great new year.

4 hours ago, flakeeeet said:

I'm looking forward to your reply and wish you a great new year.

The script (without the new dance) is saved in the savegame.
To clean up the savegame:

1. Deactivate the mod in the MCM in Skyrim, save the game and exit.
  2. Deactivate the ESP.
  3. Start Skyrim and load savegame and confirm the message about missing ESP.
    Wait a few seconds in the game, save and exit
  4. Open a savecleaner (I recommend Fallrim) and load the last savegame to clean it up (script instances etc.). Save the savegame
  5. Start Sykrim, load the cleaned savegame, wait a few seconds, save and exit.
  6. Activate the Esp again. The dance should now be available

Happy New Year 2022 to you too.

3 hours ago, Andy14 said:

The script (without the new dance) is saved in the savegame.
To clean up the savegame:

1. Deactivate the mod in the MCM in Skyrim, save the game and exit.
  2. Deactivate the ESP.
  3. Start Skyrim and load savegame and confirm the message about missing ESP.
    Wait a few seconds in the game, save and exit
  4. Open a savecleaner (I recommend Fallrim) and load the last savegame to clean it up (script instances etc.). Save the savegame
  5. Start Sykrim, load the cleaned savegame, wait a few seconds, save and exit.
  6. Activate the Esp again. The dance should now be available

Happy New Year 2022 to you too.

I've never thought of this...The problem is solved, thank you so much.?

• 2 weeks later...