On 1/5/2021 at 1:12 PM, Andy14 said:

Mhm.

I didn't make any changes to any cell.

And Masterfile is Skyrim Vanilla. No idea if that came from my mod and how it could happen.

Spoiler

image.png.75dcb335ce65b937bbaefd641ebaf307.png

I deleted the entire "Worldspace" block out of the mod esp on my end since I could not find any reason for them but the original does have these apparently unneeded entries. The 000 version is the original esp so I can confirm what crazycow is saying is correct.

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, xTriikster999 said:

Hey how does this work with Nemesis? I've been told the reason my animated cam doesn't work is due to Nemesis instead of FNIS (everything else works) but that didn't make sense to me

Nemesis is still under development and does not yet support all features that FNIS can do. So maybe you should ask the author of Nemesis this question.

Hi, I've replaced most of the dances and their respective dance length, all is good in the game.
Now, I want to change the name of the dances in the MCM menu and edited the psc file.

The problem is: I'm having trouble compiling xLetsDanceMenu.psc using either Creation kit's Compiler or SSScript.

SSScript's object window is showing lots of errors but I'm positive that all scripts from Scripts.zip are extracted to the right folders.

Compiling other scripts like Armor.psc is fine.

What could be the issue? Thanks! BTW, it's for Skyrim Special Edition.

Edit for reference: Figures, it's SKI_ConfigBase missing and all I did is to download SkyUI SDK from Sky_UI's github repo and paste the psc files in the source folder and it worked!

Video showing the errors:

4 hours ago, asede said:

Hi, I've replaced most of the dances and their respective dance length, all is good in the game.
Now, I want to change the name of the dances in the MCM menu and edited the psc file.

The problem is: I'm having trouble compiling xLetsDanceMenu.psc using either Creation kit's Compiler or SSScript.

SSScript's object window is showing lots of errors but I'm positive that all scripts from Scripts.zip are extracted to the right folders.

Compiling other scripts like Armor.psc is fine.

What could be the issue? Thanks! BTW, it's for Skyrim Special Edition.

Edit for reference: Figures, it's SKI_ConfigBase missing and all I did is to download SkyUI SDK from Sky_UI's github repo and paste the psc files in the source folder and it worked!

Video showing the errors:

The script sources from SkyUI are required. They are all MCM errors.
To compile Mod scripts with MCM, the SkyUI script sources must be extracted from the BSA as loose files.

Another note: to ensure the greatest compatibility, I developed the mod with SkyUI 4.1. If there are still error messages despite the existing script sources, you have to edit the MCM. But actually SkyUI should be backwards compatible with itself.

And a second note. Since SkyUI requires SKSE, script sources from SKSE are also required as loose files.

On 2/5/2021 at 3:45 PM, Andy14 said:

The script sources from SkyUI are required. They are all MCM errors.
To compile Mod scripts with MCM, the SkyUI script sources must be extracted from the BSA as loose files.

Another note: to ensure the greatest compatibility, I developed the mod with SkyUI 4.1. If there are still error messages despite the existing script sources, you have to edit the MCM. But actually SkyUI should be backwards compatible with itself.

And a second note. Since SkyUI requires SKSE, script sources from SKSE are also required as loose files.

Thanks, I've successfully compiled it yesterday an hour after the 'edit'. Plus I've made a .bat file so I wouldn't have to go though CK or a third-party tool to compile new changes.

BTW, I've been using this mod in LE (no modifications) but the Special Edition's performance is a lot better IMO, even with lot's of SMP stuffs,

Edited by asede

Hi! I'm having issues with MO2 (or even the game) detecting the .esp. I did get the SSE version, but neither are being recognized by the game or mod organizer (I've tried launching the .esp into CK and xEdit incase and still didn't get anything.) I do have the required mods btw. The mod does not show up in the MCM menu

Nemesis did register the mod though. Does anyone know the solution?

41 minutes ago, rcclouder said:

Hi! I'm having issues with MO2 (or even the game) detecting the .esp. I did get the SSE version, but neither are being recognized by the game or mod organizer (I've tried launching the .esp into CK and xEdit incase and still didn't get anything.) I do have the required mods btw. The mod does not show up in the MCM menu

Nevermind, I got it to show up! Not sure how ?

Also I've noticed whoever linked the SSE version had the LE version of the animations (or Nemesis detects it as such). Don't know if I'm looking at the most recent ver, but hopefully people figured it out

41 minutes ago, rcclouder said:

SkyUI sometimes takes some time to register the MCM.

This can happen when papyrus is busy or when another MCM is faulty and causes error loops.

The console command can be used to get SkyUI to reread the MCM.

Console command: ski_configmanagerinstance 1

Hi all. Love this mod, and I'm grateful for the instructions to add new dances. Recently I subscribed to clonereal's Patreon, but it looks like he hasn't updated it with the new dances he's putting out on Youtube, and I'm getting no response when I asked about it. I figure if anywhere, here would be a good place where some people might know what's up and where to get those new ones. Thanks!

40 minutes ago, Gro_Lak said:

Hi all. Love this mod, and I'm grateful for the instructions to add new dances. Recently I subscribed to clonereal's Patreon, but it looks like he hasn't updated it with the new dances he's putting out on Youtube, and I'm getting no response when I asked about it. I figure if anywhere, here would be a good place where some people might know what's up and where to get those new ones. Thanks!

Clone Real has been using YT for a long time only for the presentation of SMP clothes. The dances in the videos are unfortunately only incidental.

10 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Clone Real has been using YT for a long time only for the presentation of SMP clothes. The dances in the videos are unfortunately only incidental.

Oh gotcha. So essentially I can assume that if the dance is in the video, it's just somewhere in the patreon thread? Only asking since for example I saw 'Chocolate Cream' not too long ago, and then saw the download in the Patreon, but for some reason the more recent YT video looked like the animations were updated. Anyway, cheers for the info!

On 2/6/2021 at 9:17 AM, asede said:

Thanks, I've successfully compiled it yesterday an hour after the 'edit'. Plus I've made a .bat file so I wouldn't have to go though CK or a third-party tool to compile new changes.

BTW, I've been using this mod in LE (no modifications) but the Special Edition's performance is a lot better IMO, even with lot's of SMP stuffs,

Example, the "ChaCha" dance shared in the previous pages:

Actual Title: "De Hombre a Mujer"

Performance is one thing. Another thing are own mods with almost 970 armor and completely own body and high heel system. My brief analysis allows me to say - I really don't feel like doing that anymore after almost 10 years of Skyrim.?
But: It's nice that you managed it - have fun with the mod.?

Great mod, everything works correctly on SSE, no issues.  However, one thing that really lets the mod down is the desynchronization of the music and the dancers.  I understand its just a byproduct of how the mod and Skyrim works, but wondered if anyone knows of a way how to bring the dancing animation back in sync with the audio.  There is a mod, anim speed plugin, but its only for LE and looks unlikely to be updated and is basically dead.  You can also flick the console on and off really quickly but that only allows the dance to fall behind...not catch up, which is typically where the problem lies.  The reason I am keen to see this kinda thing included is the majority of the dances are desynced and lets this mod down.  Is there anything else I can try or are there any plans to include a feature like this?

Thanks again

On 16.02.2021 at 01:17, Gro_Lak said:

Я просмотрел всю эту ветку, но есть ли у вас еще такие, как эта?

Welcome)) I have a few more dances in mind, but so far I have had some problems and have not had access to the computer for a very long time , but now everything has been resolved and soon I think I will be able to please you with new dances . And I will try to do it in this style. I wish you all the best and a great mood?

On 18.02.2021 at 16:27, _._ said:

Могу ли я попробовать что-нибудь еще или есть ли какие-то планы по включению такой функции?

Just this problem is not a fashion, namely FPS . Believe me, I have already done a lot of dancing and always had this problem if the fps fell heavily . And more than once I even had to edit the clips in chunks, where exactly there was a fall . According to my observations, below 20 frames is critical , 30 is more or less stable , but if more is just fine and there should be no problems. Good luck and have a nice game?

5 hours ago, Irina377 said:

Just this problem is not a fashion, namely FPS . Believe me, I have already done a lot of dancing and always had this problem if the fps fell heavily . And more than once I even had to edit the clips in chunks, where exactly there was a fall . According to my observations, below 20 frames is critical , 30 is more or less stable , but if more is just fine and there should be no problems. Good luck and have a nice game?

That's right. The reason for this is that the Creation Engine is designed for 30 FPS.

That is why animations are always created with 30 FPS - at least the animations should be created for 30 FPS.

This specification comes from the Havok physics engine and clocks the whole system, including papyrus.

If less than 30 FPS are available, you should check your settings, ENB settings, but also the Papyrus.log.

Because script loops with errors, stacks etc. are often the reason for bad FPS.

I'll check to see if the scripts from my mod are lowering the FPS, but I'm almost sure it doesn't. If so, I will rewrite the scripts.

Fashion? The translator must have translated wrongly, you mean mod, right?