6 hours ago, The Terrible Basket said:

Real clone's Channel

631 Videos

Almost every dance they show is not in the mod and i can't find them anywhere other then behind a £17 paywall, and im not even sure the dance motions are on there since i can't see anything without paying

Yep they are there for the most part. Real Clone has had some trouble with patreon and logging in, so it's not updated as frequently. Generally that just means there's a lag time between what you see in their Youtube vs what gets posted into the patreon for download. You'll have to add them to this mod using the tutorial that was provided here, and I can confirm it works! Personally I just convert them to SSE using the Cathedral Assets Optimizer. No problems so far.

4 hours ago, Gro_Lak said:

Yep they are there for the most part. Real Clone has had some trouble with patreon and logging in, so it's not updated as frequently. Generally that just means there's a lag time between what you see in their Youtube vs what gets posted into the patreon for download. You'll have to add them to this mod using the tutorial that was provided here, and I can confirm it works! Personally I just convert them to SSE using the Cathedral Assets Optimizer. No problems so far.

Is there a Bulk Download or would i have to download 600+ files one by one ?

7 hours ago, The Terrible Basket said:

Is there a Bulk Download or would i have to download 600+ files one by one ?

One by one I'm afraid.

1 hour ago, gunsmaker said:

i used 7zip and still got error, did i do the step wrong?
sorry for the noob questions.

Screenshot_3.png

The data folder is in the archive.
If you open with 7-Zip:
With the left mouse button, drag and drop the data folder onto the hard drive (a directory outside the archive). It will be unzipped automatically.
For example: Open with 7-Zip. Drag the data folder into the Skyrim directory with the left mouse button pressed.

You cannot unzip it IN THE ARCHIVE.

I checked it again this morning - the archive is not broken.

24 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

The data folder is in the archive.
If you open with 7-Zip:
With the left mouse button, drag and drop the data folder onto the hard drive (a directory outside the archive). It will be unzipped automatically.
For example: Open with 7-Zip. Drag the data folder into the Skyrim directory with the left mouse button pressed.

You cannot unzip it IN THE ARCHIVE.

I checked it again this morning - the archive is not broken.

i did drag and drop as you said, but still got the same error.

can you please make it into .rar low compression and reupload?

10 hours ago, darkraven37 said:

hi! it been long time since i last talk to you once question are you planning updated this mod anytime in the near future?

If there are wishes and ideas that can be implemented, why not.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MAKH1 said:

hello

I'm trying to add those animations and some downloaded from Irina's posts but can't have Fores for Modders to run without a 2012 error.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2658

any hint, please.

Otherwise, great and perfect for my needs. TKS.

I have no idea what error 2012 is, but I suspect FNIS is complaining about spaces.

Rename the folder and the text file. There must be no spaces in the name.

Example:

Let's Dance Again -> Let's_Dance_Again

22 hours ago, Andy14 said:

I have no idea what error 2012 is, but I suspect FNIS is complaining about spaces.

Rename the folder and the text file. There must be no spaces in the name.

Example:

Let's Dance Again -> Let's_Dance_Again

Thanks A Lot for the fast and effective suggestion.

edit: another problem was right click >> edit source on the scripts in CK was greyed out

CK for Skyrim SE is reading the source scripts from ...\LetsDanceAgain\source\scripts so beside opening and saving to convert to SSE, one needs:

1 - to use Cathedral asset optimiser to convert the content of the mod

2 - to create a new folder LetsDanceAgain\source\scripts and drop in it the *.psc files to be able to edit them

( if following the tutorial to add new animations)

Have Fun.

Just now, Never mind this said:

Does this mod compatible with Special edition? If not imma delete it and use legendary one.

The mod itself is compatible with SE, but not the animations. Read the articles, there are conversions and even new dances - also for SE.

Just scroll up. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Test1233 said:

Кто-нибудь захочет поделиться версией мода с уже добавленными скачанными танцами?

If you are satisfied with my dancing, then I can share it with you, but I use a different mod