45 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Wenn ich einen Weg für einen DUAL-start als kleinen script hätte-also die animation setzt mit einem in der Nähe befindlichen NPC zusammen ein und spielt das Lied auch sofort ab

Kannst dir gerne die entsprechenden Teile aus meinem script nehmen. Animationen mit bis zu 10 Leuten, Musik die abgespielt wird bei Start und über die Musiklänge auch das Ende der Animation definieren.

3 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Kannst dir gerne die entsprechenden Teile aus meinem script nehmen. Animationen mit bis zu 10 Leuten, Musik die abgespielt wird bei Start und über die Musiklänge auch das Ende der Animation definieren.

Sofern ich das kapiere....die Frage ist, ob das im Furniture überhaupt geht...ich seh ´s mir mal an. Das sollte eigentlich möglich sein, da auch bethesda ein furniture mit syncronisierung geschrieben hat-der grausame chopping-block funktioniert so....allerdings ohne musik-:-))

Ich danke Dir. Musikfiles spielen bei ZAP mit einem Script ab, der nicht "sauber" genug arbeitet...irgendwie noch nicht perfekt. Ich war´s nicht...das mit dem Script:-))

That´s really a fine thing: i start with KEY "Y" two times (pressed that key twice with a little smaller break between)-and this, after choosing the dancer 2 and myself....and later, if I do not like to dance anymore, (maybe you can do that also with the follower) if you can equip stuff on her/him : I simply add a ZAP restraint to the dancer and so the dance for that character is over-very, very cute and quite realistic:-)))

An offset - override for the arms would be an amazing zap-addition for this mod, between ZAP and the dances. In that cae you could dance in restraints.-ggg

A little sad that the sound files do not offer a higher audio-quality....can ´t you play WAV data files instead of the compressed glitchy tracks?...Or is the original material so BAD?....

If first time installed, you have for best to STORE the game and of course wait for the scripts to become fully initialized...this takes a little while....a t-pose can happen, if you CHANGE the location (cell change), BEFORE the mod is ready in MCM to show up. After that is ready, the animation-system is working fine.

So, you can stop dances by adding a restraint to the wanted npcs or to yourself-others will go on dancing and you are off-dance...you can then stand bound and tied up and watch the others have fun:-))

<Perfect !!! working with ZAP 9> lol

Edited by t.ara
1 hour ago, t.ara said:

can ´t you play WAV data files instead of the compressed glitchy tracks?...Or is the original material so BAD?....

Unfortunately, the sound quality is already poor in the original.
In any case, only wav files can be imported into the CK (with file selection). ;)

On 9/3/2022 at 10:59 PM, asede said:

But I'm having issue with the animation: For some reason, it always abruptly ends after 23 seconds.
The dance's playtime is updated properly in the esp file. As seen in the vid below, the dance notif hasn't appeared yet and the music is still on.

-----------

It always stop at that point, anyone else experiencing the issue?

Update: Upon observation on Irina's video, I realized that parts of the video play in a loop and sequences with the same animations set.

Means that there's nothing wrong with the .hkx files, it's really just that short.

@Andy14 is there a way to set the dance in LDA to play in a loop until the time runs out?

Edited by asede
On 9/7/2022 at 3:16 PM, asede said:

Обновление : после наблюдения за видео Ирины я понял, что части видео воспроизводятся в цикле и последовательностях с одним и тем же набором анимаций.

Это означает, что с файлами .hkx все в порядке,  они действительно такие короткие.

@ Andy14  , есть ли способ заставить танец в LDA воспроизводиться в цикле, пока не истечет время?

Greetings to all! And have a great mood))  When I saw the posts that the dance ends quickly , I was even upset , since the download on the LE version was generally the original file from the author of the mod , and on the CE version I posted the file that I use myself . And I didn't have any problems. But then thanks to asede , thanks for your observation .  You have calmed me down and everything is fine with the file . But it is surprising why my cyclicity continues for how long , how long the dance time is set , and it breaks off for you

Maybe because I use a mod, not individual dances, and the time is strictly fixed in esp because of this, the animation cycle cannot be interrupted. For the sake of experiment, you can try to replace this file with some other file from the dance mod, without changing the original name so that esp can see it.  Any dance mod is suitable for this.

Edited by Irina377
On 9/13/2022 at 8:06 PM, Irina377 said:

Greetings to all! And have a great mood))  When I saw the posts that the dance ends quickly , I was even upset , since the download on the LE version was generally the original file from the author of the mod , and on the CE version I posted the file that I use myself . And I didn't have any problems. But then thanks to asede , thanks for your observation .  You have calmed me down and everything is fine with the file . But it is surprising why my cyclicity continues for how long , how long the dance time is set , and it breaks off for you

Maybe because I use a mod, not individual dances, and the time is strictly fixed in esp because of this, the animation cycle cannot be interrupted. For the sake of experiment, you can try to replace this file with some other file from the dance mod, without changing the original name so that esp can see it.  Any dance mod is suitable for this.

The animations maybe not the problem - if you start those by using for example a furniture or an idle-marker, you can see it is lasting long...as long as you leave the furniture/npcs-leave idle-markers ... maybe is the problem somehow coming with the way of scripting-the skyrim game and the animation-engine mostly do, what is put into it. Furnitures always loop the main-animation as long it is used...idle marker have settings, but this stuff is not working ideal with FNIS. The problem is, that all animation-idles, which are added into the game do not run directly under the same circumstances, like the original animations do. Additional behavior files are treated not compatible in whole technical aspects to the game. This often has some bad consequences for new idle-animations.

49 minutes ago, t.ara said:

The animations maybe not the problem - if you start those by using for example a furniture or an idle-marker, you can see it is lasting long...as long as you leave the furniture/npcs-leave idle-markers ... maybe is the problem somehow coming with the way of scripting-the skyrim game and the animation-engine mostly do, what is put into it. Furnitures always loop the main-animation as long it is used...idle marker have settings, but this stuff is not working ideal with FNIS. The problem is, that all animation-idles, which are added into the game do not run directly under the same circumstances, like the original animations do. Additional behavior files are treated not compatible in whole technical aspects to the game. This often has some bad consequences for new idle-animations.

Die Lösung ohne Möbel oder Marker hatte ich oben gepostet. Die Tänze werden in der Regel so registriert, das sie ohne Loop laufen, da die Animationen eigentlich immer ein vollständiger Tanz sind. Dies hier ist eine Ausnahme und es sollte reichen, das Häkchen "Loop Forever" in der Animations Registrierung zu verwenden.

I posted the solution without furniture or markers above. The dances are usually registered in such a way that they run without a loop, since the animations are actually always a complete dance. This one is an exception and using the "Loop Forever" check mark in the animation registry should suffice.

On 9/7/2022 at 3:24 PM, Andy14 said:

When registering the Anim Events in CK (tutorial page 18) the "Loop Forever" checkbox should do something like this.

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely love this mod, and I'm guilty of spending hours dancing with it. Ok, so I've been ticking the "loop forever" box for each dance animation, but it doesn't appear to be working, so once the dance is done that's that. I also increased the time for the music to play so it's not that. Does anyone know how to keep the dance animations looping, at least until you end them manually?

3 hours ago, BarbWireBlonde said:

Ok, so I've been ticking the "loop forever" box for each dance animation, but it doesn't appear to be working, so once the dance is done that's that.

Did you start the mod again afterwards? So mod deactivated, savegame cleaned etc.?

7 hours ago, BarbWireBlonde said:

Absolutely love this mod, and I'm guilty of spending hours dancing with it. Ok, so I've been ticking the "loop forever" box for each dance animation, but it doesn't appear to be working, so once the dance is done that's that. I also increased the time for the music to play so it's not that. Does anyone know how to keep the dance animations looping, at least until you end them manually?

Maybe you need to change the FNIS behavior file, the format > option switch "a" default is cyclic (repeat) but the dances in the behavior file are all listed as "-a" so (I assume) this mean acyclic (one cycle). This  is from the comments at the top of behavior file in this mod (.\Meshes\actors\character\animations\LDA\FNIS_Let's dance again_List.txt). This would mean running FNIS for Modders (not Users) to recompile the behavior file. I have never tried this.

If you look at a mod like gsposes (gunslicer) i know it has some short animations that loop, in his behavior file the "a" switch is not listed so (again I assuming) this will cause it to default to "cyclic". You could also check his esp to see if they are flagged looping but this uses fnis scripts and effects so might not be the same.

Files attached for comparison.

FNIS_Let's dance again_List.txt

FNIS_GSPoser_List.txt

Edited by Imperfection
typos
1 hour ago, Imperfection said:

Maybe you need to change the FNIS behavior file, the format > option switch "a" default is cyclic (repeat) but the dances in the behavior file are all listed as "-a" so (I assume) this mean acyclic (one cycle). This  is from the comments at the top of behavior file in this mod (.\Meshes\actors\character\animations\LDA\FNIS_Let's dance again_List.txt). This would mean running FNIS for Modders (not Users) to recompile the behavior file. I have never tried this.

If you look at a mod like gsposes (gunslicer) i know it has some short animations that loop, in his behavior file the "a" switch is not listed so (again I assuming) this will cause it to default to "cyclic". You could also check his esp to see if they are flagged looping but this uses fnis scripts and effects so might not be the same.

FNIS_Let's dance again_List.txt 6.75 kB · 0 downloads

FNIS_GSPoser_List.txt 17.14 kB · 0 downloads

Good hint?

13 hours ago, Imperfection said:

FNIS_Let's dance again_List.txt 6.75 kB · 0 downloads

FNIS_GSPoser_List.txt 17.14 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks for the tips, would this work in a similar way when using Nemesis though? I will have a look and see what I can do with the settings in Nemesis. Also thanks for the tip on that mod, I will look into how it is done there also. If I succeed in getting them looping I'll report back with what I did. Thanks again!

3 hours ago, BarbWireBlonde said:

Thanks for the tips, would this work in a similar way when using Nemesis though? I will have a look and see what I can do with the settings in Nemesis. Also thanks for the tip on that mod, I will look into how it is done there also. If I succeed in getting them looping I'll report back with what I did. Thanks again!

I have no knowledge of Nemesis but I would imagine it has similar functions? Would definitely love to hear what you find out in your testing.

Gunslicer has some dances that are repeat until canceled like all pose mods but that is way more simplistic than the dance setup in this mod, so you might be able to loop but then loose formations and the other features since some dance animation parts are are assigned to each dancer. As Andy mentioned there is also the "array time" so even if there was a simple "loop" check box function it would still terminate the animation at the end of the array time unless you can find a way to dynamically override that time when making it loop. So it might work with single dancer dances but with multi-dancers might be difficult, and by multi dancer I don't mean multiple dancers doing the same dance but ones like "breeze" or "wave" where each dancer has distinct animation. It also might look a little weird when at end of dance they all "skate or slide" across floor to start position since these dances where not designed with loop in mind.

just some more food for thought

Edited by Imperfection
added few more lines
  • 3 weeks later...

I am trying to add 30 new dances, but it is difficult to compile by psc. No matter what you do, you can't clear up all the errors.

Here is the error of ck when editing xLetsDanceMenu in the task.

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "xLetsDanceMenu"...
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configmanager.psc(61,1): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configmanager.psc(62,1): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configmanager.psc(63,1): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configmanager.psc(64,1): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configmanager.psc(65,1): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configmanager.psc(66,1): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configmanager.psc(67,1): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configmanager.psc(68,1): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configmanager.psc(69,1): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configmanager.psc(70,1): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configmanager.psc(71,1): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configmanager.psc(72,1): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configmanager.psc(73,1): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configmanager.psc(75,1): RegisterForMenu is not a function or does not exist
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configmanager.psc(83,1): SendModEvent is not a function or does not exist
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configmanager.psc(103,1): SendModEvent is not a function or does not exist
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configmanager.psc(300,1): SendModEvent is not a function or does not exist
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configmanager.psc(316,1): SendModEvent is not a function or does not exist
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configbase.psc(116,1): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configbase.psc(117,1): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configbase.psc(735,1): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configbase.psc(743,1): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\xLetsDanceMenu.psc(137,76): getname is not a function or does not exist
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\xLetsDanceMenu.psc(141,90): getname is not a function or does not exist
No output generated for xLetsDanceMenu, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on xLetsDanceMenu

Can anyone help me?

The machine translation will inevitably have language problems, forgive me

1 hour ago, qdc1268966 said:

我正在尝试添加 30 个新的舞蹈,但很难通过 psc 编译。无论您做什么,都无法清除所有错误。

这是任务中编辑xLetsDanceMenu时ck的错误。

为 1 个文件启动 1 个编译线程...
正在编译“xLetsDanceMenu”...
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configmanager.psc(61,1):RegisterForModEvent 不是函数或不存在
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configmanager.psc(62,1):RegisterForModEvent 不是函数或不存在
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE \Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configmanager.psc(63,1):RegisterForModEvent 不是函数或不存在
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configmanager.psc(64,1 ? RegisterForModEvent 不是函数或不存在
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configmanager.psc(65,1): RegisterForModEvent 不是函数或不存在
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configmanager.psc(66,1):RegisterForModEvent 不是函数或不存在
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\ Scripts\Source\ski_configmanager.psc(67,1):RegisterForModEvent 不是函数或不存在
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configmanager.psc(68,1):RegisterForModEvent不是函数或不存在
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configmanager.psc(69,1): RegisterForModEvent 不是函数或不存在
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configmanager.psc(70,1):RegisterForModEvent 不是函数或不存在
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configmanager.psc(71,1):RegisterForModEvent 不是函数或不存在
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\ Scripts\Source\ski_configmanager.psc(72,1): RegisterForModEvent 不是函数或不存在
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configmanager.psc(73,1): RegisterForModEvent不是函数或不存在
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configmanager.psc(75,1): RegisterForMenu 不是函数或不存在
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configmanager.psc(83,1):SendModEvent 不是函数或不存在
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configmanager.psc(103,1):SendModEvent 不是函数或不存在
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\ Scripts\Source\ski_configmanager.psc(300,1): SendModEvent 不是函数或不存在
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configmanager.psc(316,1): SendModEvent不是函数或不存在
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configbase.psc(116,1): RegisterForModEvent 不是函数或不存在
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configbase.psc(117,1):RegisterForModEvent 不是函数或不存在
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\ski_configbase.psc(735,1):RegisterForModEvent 不是函数或不存在
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\ Scripts\Source\ski_configbase.psc(743,1):UnregisterForModEvent 不是函数或不存在
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\xLetsDanceMenu.psc(137,76):getname不是函数或不存在
E:\Games\Skyrim 5\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\Scripts\Source\xLetsDanceMenu.psc(141,90):getname 不是函数或不存在
没有为 xLetsDanceMenu 生成输出,编译失败。

1个文件的批量编译完成。0成功,1失败。
xLetsDanceMenu 失败

谁能帮我?

机器翻译难免会有语言问题,见谅

Solved. Inadvertently, I saw a comment from a netizen on "9damao" that the installation of ck would overwrite the psc of skse, which needs to be overwritten again. So I tried to do it again, and the problem was solved. I............................?
In short, it is always good to solve problems, isn't it??