18 minutes ago, Jack005 said:

Would you please share that pdf with me

As I said, it is available in the Download

21 minutes ago, Jack005 said:

just make the animation once and stay still untill I jump or the music stop.

To use a pose as a dance, the pose animation should already have been created as a loop.

• 4 weeks later...

Where do people get these dance animations or do the posters do it themselve?

Also is there an easier way to add own dances and songs? Im too stupid for that lol, especially as someone who uses nemesis and not fnis anymore

Edited by DrAg0nCrY
6 hours ago, DrAg0nCrY said:

Where do people get these dance animations or do the posters do it themselve?

Also is there an easier way to add own dances and songs? Im too stupid for that lol, especially as someone who uses nemesis and not fnis anymore

This is an animation from the Let's dance again mod. It's called "Alan Waker".

I just changed the music

AlanWaker.xwm

Edited by Alex230580

Is it okay to post 'Special Edition' Dances here?

Motion File [SSE]: Deep Blue Town, Oide Yo! [SSE].hkx

Camera File [SSE]: Deep Blue Town, Oide Yo! Camera [SSE].hkx

Sound FIle:            Deep Blue Town, Oide Yo! [SSE].xwm

The files are only for SSE but as far as I can recall, someone made an Oldrim version of this a long time ago but I can't find it now.

9 hours ago, darkfire said:

is there a version of this mod for SE version?

There's a converted version shared by ajelloacc in page 10.

Edited by asede
On 5/8/2022 at 12:02 PM, nehaberlan said:

Do you know a good, sexy belly-dance hkx that I can get?

Dilbar_Belly_Dance.hkx

https://arca.live/b/tullius/41288794?mode=best
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZBIYo_0jcBzur5YjciJOGBXJqxR0r_61/view

Im tryed to convert this animation, but to lazy fix height player - luckily someone has already done it

I have more similar animations that I haven't converted yet.

I managed to add a new dance according to the instructions, 
but it's a PAIN, I ran into problems starting from not launching the Creation Kit, 
it turned out to run without MO, I got confused in the script / source folders. 
Copied scripts from SkyUI; FNIS; PapyrusUtil; and that's not all it seems. 
FNIS cursed for spaces in the name/path, 
CK cursed for missing bxv files of other animations.
As a result, it turned out to compile the scrip

The chair turned out to be the size of a palm, I did not immediately see it, I had to adjust the scale and position.  Aaannnddd. I find this moution from some one DL on my hard drive, but time spent not in vain, at least practiced.  

9 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Sure, why not?

Thanks for the confirmation, it is because this board is for LE and my hkx file is exclusively only for SE.

On 6/22/2022 at 4:16 AM, Irina377 said:

Hi, first of all, thanks for this awesome motion files.

But I'm having issue with the animation: For some reason, it always abruptly ends after 23 seconds.
The dance's playtime is updated properly in the esp file. As seen in the vid below, the dance notif hasn't appeared yet and the music is still on.

I've also tried to manually play the animation using "playidle" command and it also stopped at that same timespot.

I've also tested both of the SSE and LE downloads (I converted the LE file into SSE) and both produced the same issue.

Here's a sample video, dance ends at 0:23 (720p - 4.8MB):

It always stop at that point, anyone else experiencing the issue?

Edited by asede
2 hours ago, asede said:

The dance's playtime is updated properly in the esp file.

Are you sure? If you change the playtime and recompile, this change is not yet in the game. The game uses the playtime saved in the savegame. So either test with a new savegame or deactivate the mod, clean up the savegame and activate the mod again.

10 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Are you sure? If you change the playtime and recompile, this change is not yet in the game. The game uses the playtime saved in the savegame. So either test with a new savegame or deactivate the mod, clean up the savegame and activate the mod again.

I always take that as a priority when adding dances.

In my tests:

1) In the video, if the dance ends abruptly due to a very short playtime, the music should stop right at that moment.

In my case, it will only stop after 161 seconds (the time I've set) or if I end it using the hotkey.

2) Plus, when manually playing an animation using "playidle lda_dance<number>", it should play the whole animation regardless of the time set in the esp file.

3) All of her or other's motion files have no issues.

Edited by asede
11 hours ago, asede said:

I always take that as a priority when adding dances.

In my tests:

1) In the video, if the dance ends abruptly due to a very short playtime, the music should stop right at that moment.

In my case, it will only stop after 161 seconds (the time I've set) or if I end it using the hotkey.

2) Plus, when manually playing an animation using "playidle lda_dance<number>", it should play the whole animation regardless of the time set in the esp file.

3) All of her or other's motion files have no issues.

I just wanted to point out that changes to the script or variables do not become active if they are already saved in the savegame.

If you know that - everything is fine.  ;)
Many people do not know that.

I would suggest you contact @Irina377.

It is possible that the wrong hkx was uploaded or hkx are missing (an animation can consist of several hkx).

On 9/3/2022 at 4:59 PM, asede said:

Thanks for the confirmation, it is because this board is for LE and my hkx file is exclusively only for SE.

Hi, first of all, thanks for this awesome motion files.

But I'm having issue with the animation: For some reason, it always abruptly ends after 23 seconds.
The dance's playtime is updated properly in the esp file. As seen in the vid below, the dance notif hasn't appeared yet and the music is still on.

I've also tried to manually play the animation using "playidle" command and it also stopped at that same timespot.

I've also tested both of the SSE and LE downloads (I converted the LE file into SSE) and both produced the same issue.

Here's a sample video, dance ends at 0:23 (720p - 4.8MB):

It always stop at that point, anyone else experiencing the issue?

May I use the two animations for a dual-furniture-test???-If "yes" can you also give me the audio-file, please?

Perfectly NICE.....!!!!

Edited by t.ara
On 6/21/2022 at 10:16 PM, Irina377 said:

Welcome)) You 're talking about this dance . YouTube just threw me out of his channel and now I'm sitting on Rutube))

VIDEO Passionate Tango

SSE VERSION

Building A Passionate Tango
It is necessary that when the dance begins, the second dancer stands inside the first and looks in the same direction. To do this, you need to register the TSL command and then the second dancer will be able to stand inside the first ... . Only in this position will they dance correctly

TangoF.hkx 1.24 MB · 35 downloads TangoM.hkx 1.24 MB · 35 downloads

Hello irina-do you have the animations also for skyrim LE-I would like to try to create a furniture with this animations-if you agree. Anyway do I need the LE-versions. Downgrading of animations I read is not possible...strange. Experimental for now.

cool...i am so stupid-I found also the LE version...lol

Edited by t.ara
On 3/16/2022 at 5:36 PM, Irina377 said:

And that's exactly what they did to me)) But I do not despair and there are many more hosting sites besides YouTube and I will continue to do and post dances, the most important thing is that you can see them.
Thanks again to Andy for his support) You're lovely!

I´d also like to add your work into zap, if you agree.

11 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Direkt einen Post weiter ist die Version für LE. Aber wie gesagt, die Anmation ist unvollständig.

Ja, sehr nett-ich bin leider etwas müde, gerade-lol...ich frage erstmal, ob ich das auch in ZAP einbauen darf. Wenn ich einen Weg für einen DUAL-start als kleinen script hätte-also die animation setzt mit einem in der Nähe befindlichen NPC zusammen ein und spielt das Lied auch sofort ab....die Länge ist danach völlig gleichgültig...vielleicht sogar durch den script festlegbar...Liedlänge als BOOL function...song-auswahl nach animations-name...ist eine frau in das furniture eingetreten, muss der nächst verfügbare mann her und umgekehrt...das muss doch jemand kurzerhand schreiben können, hier....LOL..

Die animation ist nich ganz "rund"...ist die denn wie im video?...Ich meine das längere Video?...wenn die nicht komprimiert sind könnte ich die animationen zu einer weichen loop schließen...das ist kein problem...mehr...ggg

Edited by t.ara