36 minutes ago, ModdedBD said:

@Andy14 @Irina377 i found out what the cause was.
The problem was a Mod called Deviously Cursed Loot, it makes a scan for npc, then make my PC stop and go into idle for some reason.
If i disable the mod, let's Dance Again works Perfectly as intended, ill to look more into the MCM and play around with it and see what feature its overwriting LDA.

Thanks for the feedback. :)

I was already thinking something like that, but not exactly about this mod (it's on my black list).

PS:

The loading order will not change anything here.
It is script-controlled by deviously Cursed Loot, so it does not matter how the load order is - deviously Cursed Loot will always force the PC in idle periodically.

• 2 weeks later...

Man, this mod is so great. Very underated. Everyone should have this mod especially when they spent 10 hours creating their ahem, waifu. Also tested this on SE after optimizing animation. Esp works great without reforming 44 (u can reform yourself or just use it as it is, no difference). I have encountered 1 problem, sometimes terminate hotkey (default=back) doesnt work and the animation keep playing till the end. After animation end it works again as normal. Not a big problem tho, still the best mod i have downloaded since 2014. Any chance for future update ?, Probably more newer dance ?

2 hours ago, brukujin said:

I have encountered 1 problem, sometimes terminate hotkey (default=back) doesnt work and the animation keep playing till the end.

This can happen in free cam mode or when the HUD is hidden. So first switch off the Free cam, then the cancellation works immediately. If the HUD is switched off, well then just wait until the end.

And press and hold the button. Don't just press briefly.

3 hours ago, brukujin said:

Any chance for future update ?, Probably more newer dance ?

Well, the mod serves more as a container for dances. I didn't create any animations. To add or replace dances and music, a tutorial is available for download. Currently the limit is 256 dances (theoretically). Should be enough.

And thanks for the feedback. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2019 at 3:50 AM, Irina377 said:

I'm curious if this dance has a complete version? it kinda stops around the middle. Also curious what the original song comes with it ? Thank you :)

On 10/25/2020 at 10:09 PM, Andy14 said:

Well, the mod serves more as a container for dances. I didn't create any animations. To add or replace dances and music, a tutorial is available for download. Currently the limit is 256 dances (theoretically). Should be enough.

Well, i mean, what make this mod great is your artistic value. The music is catchy and fit well into the animation (if you did choose the music). sure i can add 1 or 2. anyone can paint but only the best have the best painting. Also, i have read the tutorial and man, i dont know shit about scripting.

but thanks anyway brother, you did a great job, testing all that music and dance sure take some time.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, toxic.s.kennedy said:

do someone have let's dance again for SSE version with full animation from page 1 to 21 or 200~300 dance animation ? please upload it on google drive or mega or mediafire , I reset my game but forget to backup this mod animation folder , any help will be appreciate , thanks .

I don't know if this is what you are looking for, I have this.

https://mega.nz/file/Xao2SLiI#h7tHh0hxigyODZSeTFKDl0YxT5NDSrCu51VCAevPb0Y

(i'll remove the link if this violates copyright ?)

• 2 weeks later...

hello, thanks for the super awesome mod.

i have a problem with animated camera.

animated camera didnt work for me, it work for the first time but then after i tried it again it doesnt work anymore.

i think maybe sexlab framework is causing the problem because of free camera.

any guidance? i will really appreciate it :)

Edit :

NVM for those who have the same problem as i am just reinstall the mod and it will works like a charm

8 hours ago, mushaz_ said:

hello, thanks for the super awesome mod.

i have a problem with animated camera.

animated camera didnt work for me, it work for the first time but then after i tried it again it doesnt work anymore.

i think maybe sexlab framework is causing the problem because of free camera.

any guidance? i will really appreciate it :)

Edit :

NVM for those who have the same problem as i am just reinstall the mod and it will works like a charm

The motion cam cannot be used with free cam at the same time. It doesn't matter if the free cam is from this mod or from SexLab.

• 3 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Holothurion said:

After trying to add a new dance following the guide, said dance doesn't appear on the second list/array in MCM.

Followed step by step, all correct. Do I have to re-run something after the last step in the guide?

Deactivate mod -> start game -> wait a few seconds -> save game and quit -> clean savegame with Fallrim -> start game, save and quit -> activate mod and start game

On 11/29/2020 at 11:48 PM, Edzio said:

I don't know if this is what you are looking for, I have this.

https://mega.nz/file/Xao2SLiI#h7tHh0hxigyODZSeTFKDl0YxT5NDSrCu51VCAevPb0Y

(i'll remove the link if this violates copyright ?)

Thank you very much for this conversion, btw, I've noticed some bugs (that's if you're not already aware of them).

1. 'Wave' dance's dancer number 3's animation isn't converted for SSE; so when dancing, only player 3 stays on Tpose.

2. 'Sting' dance has '30sexy' motion and song.

I haven't tested the other dances.

28 minutes ago, asede said:

Thank you very much for this conversion, btw, I've noticed some bugs (that's if you're not already aware of them).

1. 'Wave' dance's dancer number 3's animation isn't converted for SSE; so when dancing, only player 3 stays on Tpose.

2. 'Sting' dance has '30sexy' motion and song.

I haven't tested the other dances.

I guess the rest are fine cuz I use this mod animation kinda very random and not encountered any trouble from those animations that I was randomly used up to now so you can sure the rest is okay (From a SSE player)

8 hours ago, crazycow said:

this the map's name other Language  

but i fix by rename in the Tes5Edit

ScreenShot63.jpg

Mhm.

I didn't make any changes to any cell.

And Masterfile is Skyrim Vanilla. No idea if that came from my mod and how it could happen.