Can I stop dogs from this mod from getting comments about their romantic interest in me https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/40885

I did have sex lab, sex lab aroused redux and the creature framework installed and active but at no point did I see tilly in the  sex lab aroused monitor and creature framework said it wasn't registering animals. I can only think this mod was confused by the dogs.

Update: I am on a new playthrough and this time Tilly did show up on the arousal monitor and I actually saw a golden retriever commanding a slave from paradise halls to have sex. Except nothing happened because creature framework didn't recognise the retriever. These are some very confused dogs

Hi,

First of all, I would like to say how amazed I am by this mod. I've only recently been "converted" after years (and years) of using EFF. When I found this mod recently through a link in another thread and decided to give it a go. And what can I say: NFF is totally awesome! The many useful and fun features and how well it integrates itself into the game is simply outstanding.

I have however noticed a couple of minor issues with the latest version, 2.7.9 (which a few other posters have mentioned before). The main oddity is that the import of supported custom followers (in my case, the 3DNPC guys and girls and good old Sofia) doesn't seem to work. Sofia I could force into the system via add to NFF dialog, but that dialog didn't even show up (even after dis- and re-enabling it in the MCM) for the 3DNPC folks. Possibly related to this, the MCM button for the automatic follower import seems to be missing.

The good news however is that installing version 2.7.6 (directly on top of the latest one, then removing orphaned entries with ReSaver) seems to fixed all that. All other features seem to continue to work, log and save files are clean, and happily all 3DNPC followers and Sofia now get im- and exported automatically (and the related prompts and message boxes show up, too). The automatic toggle in the MCM is back and working, too.

It has to have been explained here somewhere, but I can't find it. How do I make the follower level up with me? I have looked through the dialogue options and the MCM. And it's a vanilla follower, so... Otherwise this mod is a great way to improve followers.

Edited by Lisette11

small feedback, since I just started working with NFF.

I am using a TTS mod to automatically voice the Player.

Using NFF I now noticed, that some of the dialogue options that I choose (like create a custom outfit for a follower) are reading loud as something like "nff underscore create out fit bla bla" so I guess while the dialogue shows up correctly in the menue, somewhere in the ESP there is a missing record that the TTS mods use to read out the lines.

I am not familiar with dialogues, so I cannot give any more input, sadly.

On 12/6/2021 at 2:12 AM, Lisette11 said:

It has to have been explained here somewhere, but I can't find it. How do I make the follower level up with me? I have looked through the dialogue options and the MCM. And it's a vanilla follower, so... Otherwise this mod is a great way to improve followers.

Yes you can, activate the follower stats manipulation in NFF MCM

The option is called something like "fit follower lvl to PC lvl"

15 minutes ago, firefalcon68 said:

My follower will not trade with me any more.  Is this a known problem?

Not a problem with NFF.

Check if the follower is still in a scene or if it is a expandable follower (limited interaction) or if it is a follower with custom dialogue for outfits.

More details about the follower and situation needed.

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Not a problem with NFF.

Check if the follower is still in a scene or if it is a expandable follower (limited interaction) or if it is a follower with custom dialogue for outfits.

The Follower is Reuben Reb from Queenieangels Males II, if that helps.  He's still following me around and I can interact with him in other ways, just not trading items. How would I check if he is still in a scene?

28 minutes ago, firefalcon68 said:

The Follower is Reuben Reb from Queenieangels Males II, if that helps.  He's still following me around and I can interact with him in other ways, just not trading items. How would I check if he is still in a scene?

To check if another AI is running on those followers: NFF MCM, search for the tab that shows what is active on that follower

About the follower mod:

from the topic "All problems with Aidan Ai due to the German language. The game cannot recognize the German letter A-umlaut."

Spoiler
? Meshes
? Aidan Äi ⚠️

unless you are using the LE version with an alternative esp

I don't know if that got fixed.

If trade via dialogue is borked try the NFF follower control spell to open trade via NFF message boxes instad of dialogue

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

About the follower mod:

from the topic "All problems with Aidan Ai due to the German language. The game cannot recognize the German letter A-umlaut."

Ha! My Oblivion game was a bloody mess of german game and english mods, so I've avoided that with Skyrim and stick to english.

I don't believe that it's the letter itself (because we have a few more that are not in the 7-bit ASCII code) but the encoding.

6 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Not a problem with NFF.

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

Have been experiencing a repeatable problem over several new games with version 2.7.9 of this mod, had to revert to version 2.7.7 to not experience it anymore. Anyways the problem is with the latest version of this mod all my followers go silent, meaning no idle chatter whatsoever. Adjusting the idle chatter scale in the MCM didn't resolve it.

On 7/31/2021 at 7:11 PM, Netherworks said:

The only time you'd need to actually use the original vanilla slot is to conventionally marry someone (NFF can allow you to elope or insta-marry someone though)

Hi, 2 questions regarding this, 1st can you marry a follower that is controlled/managed by NFF the regular vanilla way instead of eloping/inta-marry thing? and 2nd does this elope/insta-marry option allow you to marry Serana? (she does have vanilla marry dialog in the game it is just not used as the function was never implemented).

On Serana, currently I am using the "marry me serana" mod combined with MHiYH which is working great don't get me wrong, she functions just like any other vanilla marry option in the game with those two mods. I am just looking for other options for her especially one that gives me better control over her damn cloths, ugh so painful to get her to wear anything other than that damn default ugly ass armor. I also would love the "elope" function just for a more immersive/lore friendly way to marry her due to her "experience" with intimacy from the Molag Bal ritual that made her what she is.

Anyway I've never used any follower framework on here but would really like to and so far from what I have been reading here, this mod would be the one to use to do it, just had those couple of questions first. Thank you in advance, I'm really looking forward to giving this a try :) .

• 1 month later...
On 1/1/2022 at 4:19 PM, The King In Yellow said:

Have been experiencing a repeatable problem over several new games with version 2.7.9 of this mod, had to revert to version 2.7.7 to not experience it anymore. Anyways the problem is with the latest version of this mod all my followers go silent, meaning no idle chatter whatsoever. Adjusting the idle chatter scale in the MCM didn't resolve it.

I'm having this problem as well on 2.7.7. My follower was working fine and commenting normally, then all of the sudden they just stopped. I've tried every possible setting in the NFF MCM menu and can't find a fix. I've tried dismissing, waiting several days, then inviting follower again. Not sure what else to do.

Other than that, NFF is the best follower framework. Really well done.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/27/2022 at 9:26 PM, HiColonic said:

I'm having this problem as well on 2.7.7. My follower was working fine and commenting normally, then all of the sudden they just stopped. I've tried every possible setting in the NFF MCM menu and can't find a fix. I've tried dismissing, waiting several days, then inviting follower again. Not sure what else to do.

Other than that, NFF is the best follower framework. Really well done.

Wait, they have idle chatter? I saw the MCM setting, but I'm not sure if I ever saw it. What would they say?

1 hour ago, oh why god said:

anyone knows if there is a way to get health bars for followers?

Not from NFF, but maybe in combo with a simple follower health bar mod (if something exists)?

10 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Wait, they have idle chatter? I saw the MCM setting, but I'm not sure if I ever saw it. What would they say?

That depends which follower you're taking. I mostly use Lamakreis' Maidens of Skyrim, they don't have any. But if you're using i.e. Mjoll the Lioness, she will tell you every few minutes how her hometown was wiped out. It's okay to hear it once or twice, but gets annoying quite fast, so I dumped her at the first opportunity.

5 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

That depends which follower you're taking. I mostly use Lamakreis' Maidens of Skyrim, they don't have any. But if you're using i.e. Mjoll the Lioness, she will tell you every few minutes how her hometown was wiped out. It's okay to hear it once or twice, but gets annoying quite fast, so I dumped her at the first opportunity.

Same.. First time i was happy to have her,she had an interesting story around her and was more bounded to the city then most other followers you get in the game. But after the 100th time she told me about her parents.. But it's fine now.. I have gagged her, now she is quite ?