16 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

No, it's just the opposite: let your follower have a bit of character and do things, while you are busy talking with someone else.

With Submissive Lola installing NFF was a game changer to me: Vanilla follower just stood on the same spot in an inn while I was sent on errands, sandboxing follower got herself a beer and had some fun while I was away.

There are some distance settings in the MCM, but I have no idea how they relate to yon wyrde measures of toenail clippings or women's hair at full moon...?

Gotcha. So it's the reverse of "keeping the kids in the sandbox." Thanks. That explains it.

I have a follower who when waiting incessantly keeps saying "Ready to get going" over and over. Do you know is there any way of turning these comments off  or at least reducing the time intervals between comments. Literally its the same comment one after the other. Apologies if you have already answered this but I did have a look through all the other comments and I couldn't see anything relevant.

Many thanks for a great follower mod. In my opinion it is the best and I wouldn't use anything else.

On 8/23/2021 at 7:00 PM, xyzfs said:

Hello there! Awesome mode Netherworks :)!

I was wondering if someone may help me...

I basically have this issue of outfits getting replaced with other clothes in the follower's inventory. I play with extra inventory disabled but can't find the button (if any) to disable the clothing satchel. So it's 2 issues I'm facing:

• How to disable the clothing satchel? (I don't like it because it creates unlimited inventory space)
  • How to make outfits stick, and avoid them being replaced by inventory clothes?

Playing on SE btw

Anybody has a solution? :(

I have been using this mod to have followers go sell loot for me. It is an awesome feature of this mod, but I have some questions:

1) I am wondering if there is a way to simply ask a follower to sell all the stuff in their follower special storage? Currently I am first gathering all the loot in my own inventory, then going through and having to select what to have them sell and what I want to keep. It is a little tedious to do every time. I just had a situation where I accidentally gave my follower something to sell that I wanted to keep and I couldn't reverse it. I would rather have the follower hold all the extra stuff in special storage, then I just pick from that what I want to grab, then when I am done editing, have them sell everything else. Is this possible now? Or can it be added?

2) I have the mod, Essential Favorites, that is supposed to protect favorited items from being sold, crafted, disarmed, disenchanted, or dropped. I think that it is not working with NFF as the item I accidentally gave my follower to sell was favorited, and they took and sold it anyway.

3) If I give a follower an amulet/necklace that is supposed to get better prices and they wear it when selling loot for me, will the amulet work as intended and be honored by NFF and the game?

I would appreciate any help anyone can give me on these things, or if not possible now, perhaps future features? Regardless, this is the premier follower mod and I cannot imagine a play through without it.

12 hours ago, trgdolors said:

I have been using this mod to have followers go sell loot for me. It is an awesome feature of this mod, but I have some questions:

1) I am wondering if there is a way to simply ask a follower to sell all the stuff in their follower special storage? Currently I am first gathering all the loot in my own inventory, then going through and having to select what to have them sell and what I want to keep. It is a little tedious to do every time. I just had a situation where I accidentally gave my follower something to sell that I wanted to keep and I couldn't reverse it. I would rather have the follower hold all the extra stuff in special storage, then I just pick from that what I want to grab, then when I am done editing, have them sell everything else. Is this possible now? Or can it be added?

2) I have the mod, Essential Favorites, that is supposed to protect favorited items from being sold, crafted, disarmed, disenchanted, or dropped. I think that it is not working with NFF as the item I accidentally gave my follower to sell was favorited, and they took and sold it anyway.

3) If I give a follower an amulet/necklace that is supposed to get better prices and they wear it when selling loot for me, will the amulet work as intended and be honored by NFF and the game?

I would appreciate any help anyone can give me on these things, or if not possible now, perhaps future features? Regardless, this is the premier follower mod and I cannot imagine a play through without it.

I can only answer #3 but a barter necklace on a follower thats selling off your goods will not get better prices. BUT if a follower has high speechcraft they will get better prices. I have a follower that levels speech and over time she gets better and better prices when she sells my loot.

On 8/28/2021 at 7:00 PM, paulharrison57 said:

I have a follower who when waiting incessantly keeps saying "Ready to get going" over and over. Do you know is there any way of turning these comments off  or at least reducing the time intervals between comments. Literally its the same comment one after the other. Apologies if you have already answered this but I did have a look through all the other comments and I couldn't see anything relevant.

Many thanks for a great follower mod. In my opinion it is the best and I wouldn't use anything else.

There is the option to prevent a specific follower from making smalltalk. Maybe that helps?

On 8/7/2021 at 6:01 PM, EmberKnight4657 said:

I have a question. 

The MCM is not appearing in the actual menu list. I have tried using Setstage SKI_Configmanagerinstance 1, and it did nothing.

Is there anything else I can do to fix it?

MCM can only have 127 entries. Maybe you are at that count?
There is a solution to that here on LL, which works fine for me

In an earlier version of NFF there was a bat file "NFF Level" that allowed followers to level up with the PC.  Serana caps at 50 and Anneke caps at 30 and I'd like these followers to level up with me, otherwise they become almost useless at higher PC levels.  I tried the bat file but it no longer exists. 

1) Is there a choice in the NFF MCM to allow NPC follower leveling? I haven't noticed it if so.

2) I found a console command "setlevel <amount A>,<amount B>,<amount C>,<amount D>" to make followers level along with the PC.  Is this a good alternative?

Edit:  Tried the setlevel command on Serana. PC was level 54 and Serana was level 50.  After I used setlevel Serana advance to 54 and her stats increased.  She has maintained the level through several saves and game restarts, and advanced again following my PC advancement.  The set level command is a good alternative so far.

Edited by remodel
On 8/28/2021 at 6:03 PM, xyzfs said:

Anybody has a solution? :(

Don't know if this your issue, but when my followers replace outfits with default clothing they came with, I open the console and get rid of that item of clothing.

1) open console

2) Click on follower

3) enter <INV>; command to show inventory and what is worn with ref id's.

4) enter <removeitem "ref id">; where ref id is clothing item replacing assigned outfit.

Sometimes the item of clothing reapers following dismissal and re-recruitment and I have to repeat the command.

So far I'm really enjoying this mod I only wish you could have potentially more them 10 followers. I never have more than about 3 or four at a time. It just that I'm  playing a mod with bandit captives an wenches an I like to tell said rescued  wenches an captives where to  chill an sandbox at.

On 8/26/2021 at 9:39 AM, CaptainJ03 said:

No, it's just the opposite: let your follower have a bit of character and do things, while you are busy talking with someone else.

With Submissive Lola installing NFF was a game changer to me: Vanilla follower just stood on the same spot in an inn while I was sent on errands, sandboxing follower got herself a beer and had some fun while I was away.

There are some distance settings in the MCM, but I have no idea how they relate to yon wyrde measures of toenail clippings or women's hair at full moon...?

I think I figured it out enough to keep Lydia tending Elisif's plants, and not about to get arrested for flirting with Falk. :D  Although the latter does sound fun.

I customized a standard suit (without helmet) for the follower, and asked her to carry some trophies, but she always chooses one piece of armor (such as a helmet) from the trophies. In addition, it is impossible to specify her to use a customized weapon, she often chooses from the trophies of her own choice. Can you specify the suit and weapon of the follower like AFT?
Forgive me for not knowing English, completely Google Translate.

Using this mod alongside mods like Defeat and NPC Knockout and Surrender so that I can hire bandits and other enemies to follow me. While it works great and I can understand not allowing us to change stuff like their combat styles,would it be possible to make it so that you can set homebases for non-unique expendable recruits?

On 9/10/2021 at 4:59 AM, Zodiac213 said:

Using this mod alongside mods like Defeat and NPC Knockout and Surrender so that I can hire bandits and other enemies to follow me. While it works great and I can understand not allowing us to change stuff like their combat styles,would it be possible to make it so that you can set homebases for non-unique expendable recruits?

Doesn't that work already?

Sometimes I get confused why who stays where ^^

I recruit bandits sometimes and if they survive I use "My Home is your Home" to leave them in taverns. Risky tho, if you remove them from MHIYH and they are not NFF recruited they might draw aggro from surrounding NPC.

Edited by donttouchmethere
1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Doesn't that work already?

Sometimes I get confused why stays who where^^

I recruit bandits sometimes and if they survive I use "My Home is your Home" to leave them in taverns. Risky tho, if you remove them from MHIYH and they are not NFF recruited they might draw aggro from surrounding NPC.

Technically,you can set home bases for them. You just can't set it for them specifically so you have to use the set homebase for all followers option with an actual unique npc follower/recruit selected. Can get a bit tedious. And as for MHIYH,I'm using Real Names to give the bandits actual names. And there's some weird sorcery where if you try to set a home for a renamed bandit,they become uninteractable( I.e. no prompt to talk will show up when hovering your cursor on them and you can't interact with them at all).

3 hours ago, woodie99 said:

hi i have been using eff for a long time , how does this handle player home mods when relocating them ie assigning new home  ?

I would register the playerhome as one of NFF's follower base.

NFF shows the cell name you're in, so just name the base after the playerhome.

Basically you can register any cell as NFF base.

If you want to relocate a follower you can choose the base it should travel too via NFF MCM. The follower doesn't need to be an active teammember for that, or even close by.

Edited by donttouchmethere

Hi. I have a question.

Does this mod make followers semitransparent when sneaking?

I swear some years ago I saw an option to make them like that, but I can't manage to find it anymore (if I'm not incorrectly remembering, that is).

My problem is that every single time I enter sneaking I get this:

Clipboard02.jpg.00654ee75e7d42e38c3f57ddf2f9b0eb.jpg

And I want to know if this mod may cause it or if I need to look elsewhere.

2 hours ago, Papitas said:

Hi. I have a question.

Does this mod make followers semitransparent when sneaking?

I swear some years ago I saw an option to make them like that, but I can't manage to find it anymore (if I'm not incorrectly remembering, that is).

My problem is that every single time I enter sneaking I get this:

Clipboard02.jpg.00654ee75e7d42e38c3f57ddf2f9b0eb.jpg

And I want to know if this mod may cause it or if I need to look elsewhere.

In your Racemenu ini (SKEE.ini), do you have bEnableFaceOverlays=1? That setting is one of the main culprits of disappearing eyes. 

35 minutes ago, OmegaBlaster said:

In your Racemenu ini (SKEE.ini), do you have bEnableFaceOverlays=1? That setting is one of the main culprits of disappearing eyes. 

Thanks.

Never had problems with that, but I deactivated it to see if it was related to my problem and I still get it.

My issue only happens when I sneak. My followers almost always become semitransparent after I get off sneaking mode.

Here's a better picture of what is actually happening.

It was quite easy to get because it happens all the time.

Clipboard01.jpg.760205df43a4bd30b84db36e7c984527.jpg

Edited by Papitas
32 minutes ago, Papitas said:

Thanks.

Never had problems with that, but I deactivated it to see if it was related to my problem and I still get it.

My issue only happens when I sneak. My followers almost always become semitransparent after I get off sneaking mode.

Here's a better picture of what is actually happening.

It was quite easy to get because it happens all the time.

Clipboard01.jpg.760205df43a4bd30b84db36e7c984527.jpg

Yeah. I had that issue too. I just ended up editing the sneak effect from NWS to remove the invisibility part.