14 minutes ago, OmegaBlaster said:

Yeah. I had that issue too. I just ended up editing the sneak effect from NWS to remove the invisibility part. 

Thanks! Then my suspicions were correct.

Did you modify some esp record or some script?

I have no problem modifying either, btw.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2021 at 7:59 AM, szaumoor said:

2.7.7. and 2.7.6. have the same issue. The file that was uploaded to Nexus before being deleted worked without any issues.

Does somebody have previous versions that they could send me?

I have one from the Nexus but it is version 2.7.7 so I am not sure if it help. I haven't started that quest yet so I need to see if it happens to me as well.

Did he make any changes to them before moving over to here?

On 9/16/2021 at 3:48 AM, OmegaBlaster said:

Modified a record.

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.629dc92763ed36bb1c4c6a3efa6b3b2d.png

Holy moly, I've had this same problem for months now thinking it was a HDT issue (I've had way too many of those lately). Looks like this fix is working perfectly for me too (I'm on LE). Huge thank you, dude.

1 hour ago, villcorndog said:

My understanding was that NFF can provide them

Yes, NFF provides them. If you use a horse the followers will spawn theirs.

What you could try is:

Set horses to spawn if needed

Set horses to despawn if not needed anymore

If you choose "horses stay around" they might not be close to you and followers need to wait for them (IIRC they would teleport close to them tho, unless they get eaten by something)

Besides the global horse settings, you can also check every follower individually if they have a horse assigned to them.

12 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

Getting a lot of dialog issues where attempting to speak with follower results in "...". No matter what I do, the follower is stuck. Having to revert to older saves when I realize the issue. Any suggestions? Any way to reset?

Thanks in advance.

Never encountered that with NFF.

This can happen if the followers are stuck in an unfinished or broken scene added by another mod.

If it's just a stuck animation (after SL scene or similar):

Use NFF "snap out of it" dialogue or spell

Use STA for more fun but with the same effect ^^

If it happened after battle:

Same as above

Or start a SL scene via SL debug spell (or similar spells)

If it happens after a quest or interaction:

check NFF MCM if a quest is still running on that Actor

Some mods can cause stuck dialogues like that, pet project for example can cause that if a follower gets embedded into a quest scene, but never gets released.

Use ZAP or SUM debug to stop the running AI control on the actor

Failed force greet and approach by another mod.

Maybe this helps too:

wait one hour

if after a save load cycle the issue remainds check save with fallrimtools for stuck scripts

Hardcore:

fall back to an older save

kill and resurrect follower? Is that a thing? o.o

Enslave with PAHE ?

Edited by donttouchmethere

Hey everyone, recently got back into the modding game and updated my version of Nether's to 2.7.9. However, post-upgrade, 3DNPC followers are no longer recognized by the system. When I try to 'force follower' in the config, it claims that the 3DNPC can't be made into a follower. Even with just 3DNPCs, SkyUI, NFF, and Alternate Start, I get the same issue.

I remember that back when I was running NFF 2.6.9, 3DNPCs were auto-recognized by the system. Does anyone happen to have NFF 2.6.9 on hand? I neglected to back it up after updating since I figured it'd be available on the internet to download - Google yields nothing, the Nexus has only 2.7.9, and the earliest version on Patreon is 2.7.7 (which also gives me the same issue).

Barring that, does anyone know how to solve this issue, or if this is intentional behavior? Serious thanks for the help!

Edited by vintner
get rid of weird formatting
  • 2 weeks later...

So I have a question, does this mod still cause issues with addopting kids when you have this and Hearthfire Mutliple Adoptions installed? Had the issue of kids just not doing anything after adopting them in the past, so was curious if that was addressed finally, or should I just bugger off to some other mod

12 hours ago, 9TailedYokai said:

So I have a question, does this mod still cause issues with addopting kids when you have this and Hearthfire Mutliple Adoptions installed? Had the issue of kids just not doing anything after adopting them in the past, so was curious if that was addressed finally, or should I just bugger off to some other mod

Are you sure its not some other conflict causing the problem.  I've used this with HMA and never noticed that happening.

14 hours ago, axz2 said:

Are you sure its not some other conflict causing the problem.  I've used this with HMA and never noticed that happening.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it was that, cause it was the only thing I removed and was able to adopt kids, at first I thought it was Immersive AI, but nope, that wasn't the case, haven't tried since, and defo won't be trying on a already existing save that's for sure

3 minutes ago, 9TailedYokai said:

Yeah I'm pretty sure it was that, cause it was the only thing I removed and was able to adopt kids, at first I thought it was Immersive AI, but nope, that wasn't the case, haven't tried since, and defo won't be trying on a already existing save that's for sure

I have no clue about adoptions, but did you try and installed NFF without it replacing all vanilla follower dialogues?

Any mod in your LO that changes stuff on Player Homes (and also changing navmesh or the interiors) can also break adoption quests.

Maybe your game needs a tes5edit patch or smashed patch for conflict resolution.

having an issue where my followers wont attack enemies unless they are hit by the enemy first "MOST of the time" this isn't always the case. when outside my followers aggro on enemies  almost like normal behavior, but in caves they act like they have no idea what to do. i know there is a setting in this mod that makes them seek enemies out....i have it enabled but they will not use it. any suggestions?

On 11/14/2021 at 8:12 AM, donttouchmethere said:

I have no clue about adoptions, but did you try and installed NFF without it replacing all vanilla follower dialogues?

Any mod in your LO that changes stuff on Player Homes (and also changing navmesh or the interiors) can also break adoption quests.

Maybe your game needs a tes5edit patch or smashed patch for conflict resolution.

I've been using NFF without HMA for well over half a year now, no issues addopting, even if I mod the houses, might've been Fertility Modes compatiblity patch for HMA that was causing the issue in the past, I have no idea, since then stopped using the patch since FM Fixes mod came out, this was like half a year ago or so that I had that issue, since then I haven't bothered really with adopting kids in game, only recently did I remember about this issue I had, I'll see next time I start a new game if it was just the FM patch for HMA that was the cause, thanks for the suggestion as well about the tes5edit