2 hours ago, Netherworks said:

I haven't fooled around at all with Racemenu overlays. I would think that since expired made Racemenu and EFF, he probably knows well how to do it :)

Honestly wish that was something NFF could do, but I am learning how to use and enjoying NFF.   Thank you for your mod and reply.

15 hours ago, Netherworks said:

The outfit doesn't go into a satchel but it is stored in a chest that you can't see (to backup those items). Those item forms are then converted to an outfit (as a form that tells them what to wear). The satchel is a safe storage system for them. Even though the outfit is a "form", it creates phantom items in their actual inventory and the satchel is to prevent clothing things that you might put in their real inventory from accidentally disappearing, which can happen due to a game bug. Does that make sense?

Thank you! Sort of. 

Up to now I've been removing a follower's starter outfit to store it safely away before applying an NFF outfit. If instead I accidentally removed the follower's default outfit through using the NFF Outfit system, is there any way of finding it again? The Safe Storage system you use surely should make it available somewhere? I cannot find it anywhere! Not even in the follower's inventory.  Sorry to be thick...

I am encountering a bug where vanilla follower, Vorstag will not use his two handed sword. At first he one hand equips his two handed sword, then he puts it away and blocks with his hands.

Either way, he will not attack with any melee weapon. He may block but never attacks.

I use Wildcat.

I do not have Combat Gameplay Overhaul installed nor have I ever had Combat Gameplay Overhaul installed.

Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Edit:

I shut down. Rebooted, swapped out the his sword for another two handed weapon and he went back to work. I swapped them out again so he has his old sword (the one that would not work) and he works again...

No clue what fixed it or if the fix is permanent but the hibbedy jibbety dance seems to work for now.

Edit; this appears to be an old bug where if you have an NPC pick up a two handed sword, the game stealth marks it as stolen. I hit the go do something menu by accident and it Borked the NPC for that weapon until I recycled it and gave it back. No issues since the swap out and nothing due to NFF.

Edited by lizrdfishr

Loving this mod. Just installed the latest and it just keeps getting better.

Love the horse options.

Is there any way to get my followers to use melee weapons while mounted?

I am hoping to ride at the front of a column of mercs and run the Thalmor down in the road each of us taking a swing at a Justiciar's head.

So I have still not got the horse options working for me. They worked in the last play through. No idea how to troubleshoot.

In MO2 on both sides I tried moving NFF down to at or near the bottom.

Also, I have installed the latest 2.7.8 version, but in the MCM it is still reporting 2.7.7. Obviously not a big deal, just reporting.

Edit: My mistake on the horse hotkey. You have to get a horse first. I thought last play-through that this mod gave the PC a horse. I must have been mistaken. In this play-through, once I got a horse in-game, then the hotkey brings the horse up (and can make it disappear again). It just brings up the last mount you had. I believe it DOES give your followers a horse though. Great mod!

Edited by trgdolors

I have another question.

Using NFF, I set my followers to not be essential.

One of my followers has become injured. She has in her possession a stack of healing potions and yet she will not use them. I have no options to heal her.

She is at or above 50% damage. It's close but I am not sure what percentage she is. If we go into battle she is dead in a hit or two as she will not heal herself.

How can I set her to heal herself or to allow me to give her a potion she will use?

Best follower management system to be found. Thanks for keeping this going.

A couple of feature requests, if you consider such things;
Follower bed assignment function in homes

Followers converse with each other when relaxed/sandboxed

If those features are out of the scope of NFF, are there any mods you would recommend that achieve these that would not cause conflicts?

Just a couple of comments.

I installed NFF yesterday, to experiment. I'm running Lydia and Jordis together.

1. Darn! This thing works beautifully with Convenient Horses. Not many multiple follower mods can say that. Great work there. And I've tried the other multiple follower mods. Bad situations, kids. Not with NFF!

2. With Raxys Beautiful Housecarls Overhaul, Lydia and Jordis act like besties. I swear, they talk to each other! Man, do they have a swing in their backyards, too.

3. This was kinda expected. When they reach the Sky Temple, things go wonky. I don't think it's this mod. That scenario is bugged anyway. But I sense a clash between NFF and the forced dual followers of Delphine and Esbern the game imposes. Just something to be aware of. Although, it was fun to watch Lydia fight with Esbern and Jordis go off and kick ass with Delphine, leaving me alone. :D Get passed that part, and things smooth back out.

4. There is a clash with the Lets Get Naked mod. But the designer of that said so. For some odd reason, he made containers to take the follower's clothes. So, he said it would not work with multiple followers. It has a limit to what it will take. Meaning, Jordis and Lydia can't both be naked at home. Huh. I set up hotkeys to take off, and put back, my PC's clothes. Seems to me that's the way to go. So ... I'm going to try to write my own mod that does that very thing for followers. If it works, I'll let you know. You can add it to this as an addon.

That's it. Great light mod. Easy to use and no drag that I've experienced.

Just one question. Can we set a time limit for how long a follower waits for us in a location? I haven't found it, and that would be nice. If not, I can work with it.

EDIT: I found how to remove clothing and extend wait times. :) It would help if I actually looked around for stuff, huh.

Edited by Nathanomir

I'm having an issue with NFF and Interesting NPCs. Before I updated to 2.7.8, NFF would properly recognize iNPCs and give them slots in the framework, but when I updated to 2.7.8, it doesn't seem to recognize iNPC followers as followers. Vanilla followers work fine but iNPC followers don't get slots, don't leave when dismissed, won't wait in an area and sometimes vanish. Any ides how to fix this? Thanks

How does "Scan area for outfit switch" option in Follower Outfits & Gear work?

If I enter exterior area, would NFF scan the whole cities/town/Tamriel for followers to force outfit switch?

I'm investigating if this function causes huge FPS drop in my game for a short period of time before returning to normal.

I have switched from AFT to NFF and love this mod much, much, more. But I like to play a werewolf / vampire hybrid. How do you infect your followers with lycanthropy? I seen the allow transformations and the setting for 50%. Is clicking that all I have to do or do I get in a sparring match and wolf out on them?? Lol!! Any help would be fantastic !!

Hello, thanks for sharing this :)

Could we have a breakdown of what each combat class does ? For example, what's the difference between Wizard and Magician ?

Thanks

EDIT: there's actually a guide in the mod archive ? Sorry

Here's the answer :

Wizard
Traditional offensive mage with a bit of staff use. Good at strafing ranged attacks and
holding back to use spells.
Magician
Offensive mage build that will use spells but also highly favors staff use. Very good at
strafing ranged attacks.
Priest
Traditional defensive mage with a bit of staff use. Excellent at strafing ranged attacks and
acting defensively.

Edited by JuniorAssassin

I got problem with Illia (no, not the unique NPC problem). She's going around looting all mage robes/cowls, weapons, potions from corpses, . I don't have auto-loot turn on (or at least I think I don't), I've raised the threshold of what's considered junk but that doesn't seem to work. I've been managing lots of followers with NFF but Illia seems to tbe the only one with problem.

Edit: forget to mention I use NFF outfit manager to give her a mod armor. Not sure if it's relevant.

This is my json setting. Hope someone takes a look to see if I don't turn off auto loot setting somewhere.

Spoiler

{
    "float" :
    {
        "affinity_base" : 12,
        "allow_charge" : 2,
        "allow_horses" : 0,
        "allow_realcount" : 1,
        "allow_recipes" : 0,
        "allow_revive" : 1,
        "allow_sandbox" : 1,
        "allow_stealth" : 1,
        "allow_warp" : 1,
        "autoloot_combatdelay" : 2,
        "autoloot_maxrange" : 2048,
        "autoloot_maxtime" : 90,
        "autoloot_startstop" : 0.6,
        "bleed_time" : 15,
        "boxtown_only" : 1,
        "chatter_style" : 0,
        "dlg_divorce" : 1,
        "dlg_equip" : 1,
        "dlg_expel" : 0,
        "dlg_guard" : 0,
        "do_protection" : 1,
        "expendable_cost" : 250,
        "flee_distance" : 12,
        "gift_days" : 5,
        "healing_chance" : 75,
        "healing_mult" : 100,
        "healval_other" : 0.65,
        "healval_player" : 0.65,
        "healval_self" : 0.65,
        "history_max" : 25,
        "horse_baseskin" : 7,
        "horse_keeparound" : 0,
        "learn_spells" : 3,
        "no_recovery" : 0,
        "player_damagein" : 0,
        "player_damageout" : 0,
        "relax_flee" : 45,
        "relax_ramp" : 3,
        "relax_start" : 5,
        "sandbox_range" : 1800,
        "taunting_chance" : 100,
        "time_relax_end" : 2,
        "time_relax_start" : 18,
        "time_sleep_end" : 8,
        "time_sleep_start" : 2,
        "time_work_end" : 16,
        "time_work_start" : 8,
        "toggle_draw" : 0,
        "use_potions" : 0,
        "warp_range" : 2560,
        "warp_start" : 6
    },
    "int" :
    {
        "aggression_base" : 0,
        "allow_cbtawareness" : 1,
        "allow_courage" : 1,
        "allow_difficulty" : 0,
        "allow_drunk" : 1,
        "allow_genesis" : 1,
        "allow_gifts" : 1,
        "allow_inspired" : 1,
        "arealook_outfits" : 0,
        "assistance_base" : 0,
        "auto_import_other" : 0,
        "auto_import_serana" : 0,
        "autoloot_combat" : 0,
        "autoloot_dropjunk" : 1,
        "autoloot_miscvalue" : 250,
        "autoloot_notify" : 1,
        "autoloot_notifydrop" : 1,
        "candlelight_style" : 4,
        "chatter_frequency" : 30,
        "confidence_base" : 0,
        "craftarrow_base" : 0,
        "craftpotion_base" : 0,
        "craftsharp_base" : 0,
        "crafttorch_base" : 0,
        "dlg_allowimport" : 1,
        "dlg_behind" : 1,
        "dlg_elope" : 0,
        "dlg_shake" : 1,
        "dlg_steward" : 1,
        "dynamic_speed" : 0,
        "enhance_sneak" : 1,
        "ensure_cbtend" : 1,
        "expire_torch" : 0,
        "hide_storage" : 0,
        "hiring_cost" : 0,
        "interacttavern_base" : 1,
        "key_attack" : -1,
        "key_behindall" : -1,
        "key_calm" : -1,
        "key_clone" : -1,
        "key_command" : 48,
        "key_do_autoloot" : -1,
        "key_favorites" : -1,
        "key_followall" : -1,
        "key_history" : -1,
        "key_horse" : 35,
        "key_openchest" : -1,
        "key_outswitch" : -1,
        "key_placechest" : -1,
        "key_redress" : -1,
        "key_removegear" : -1,
        "key_retreat" : -1,
        "key_sell" : -1,
        "key_setgear" : -1,
        "key_teleport" : -1,
        "key_tog_autoloot" : -1,
        "key_togbox" : -1,
        "key_trade" : -1,
        "menus_stoptime" : 1,
        "minions_follow" : 1,
        "morality_base" : 0,
        "multlevel_boxing" : 1,
        "no_playerteamdamage" : 0,
        "nobox_dialogue" : 1,
        "nobox_dungeon" : 0,
        "nobox_furniture" : 0,
        "nogiven_gold" : 0,
        "notify_charge" : 1,
        "notify_heal" : 1,
        "notify_healother" : 1,
        "notify_helm" : 1,
        "notify_interaction" : 1,
        "notify_learn" : 1,
        "notify_minion" : 0,
        "notify_startup" : 1,
        "notify_taunt" : 1,
        "phat_loot" : 2,
        "phat_loot_ask" : 0,
        "phat_loot_min" : 150,
        "phat_loot_random" : 1,
        "player_interact" : 1,
        "playerhorse_disable" : 0,
        "playerhorse_offcamera" : 0,
        "protect_cell" : 1,
        "quest_saadia" : 0,
        "quest_thieves" : 0,
        "quest_winter" : 0,
        "quest_ysolda" : 0,
        "reduce_fighting" : 1,
        "refresh_weapons" : 0,
        "sandbox_radius" : 0,
        "sell_threshold" : 1,
        "show_bladesdlg" : 1,
        "show_gearslots" : 0,
        "show_import" : 0,
        "show_import_set" : 1,
        "show_submenu" : 1,
        "showmenu_outfits" : 1,
        "sneak_torch" : 1,
        "speed_multiplier" : 100,
        "support_minions" : 1,
        "taunt_vis" : 0,
        "use_affinity" : 1,
        "use_coloredmsg" : 0,
        "use_consoleutil" : 1,
        "use_enhancedmenu" : 1,
        "use_force" : 1,
        "use_regard" : 1,
        "wait_forever" : 0,
        "wait_nobox" : 0
    }
}

Edited by akadeadpool

hi may I question?

I have follower but she naked, so I give her clothes by trade .. then I dismiss her .. save, exit, load, and my follower back to normal naked again .. does anyone know how to give her clothes permanently?

sory bad english ..

Hello there! Awesome mode Netherworks :)!

I was wondering if someone may help me...

I basically have this issue of outfits getting replaced with other clothes in the follower's inventory. I play with extra inventory disabled but can't find the button (if any) to disable the clothing satchel. So it's 2 issues I'm facing:

• How to disable the clothing satchel? (I don't like it because it creates unlimited inventory space)
  • How to make outfits stick, and avoid them being replaced by inventory clothes?

Playing on SE btw

20 hours ago, Grajowiec said:

The best follower framework in my opinion but I have to ask, the description says you can control followers distance but I can't find option to control it, can somebody say where it is?

spell "Command Follower"

Could someone bear with a NOOB question about Sandboxing.

I presume that's what I want to keep Followers from wandering around all over the place while my character is listening to a conversation, or I'm deciding what to do next.

I have no idea how it works, or what the general settings should be to keep Followers confined to, say, 15 feet of my character.

And, yeah, I realize there's not a single question in this whole post!

Edited by Nathanomir
12 minutes ago, Nathanomir said:

Could someone bear with a NOOB question about Sandboxing.

I presume that's what I want to keep Followers from wandering around all over the place while my character is listening to a conversation, or I'm deciding what to do next.

No, it's just the opposite: let your follower have a bit of character and do things, while you are busy talking with someone else.

With Submissive Lola installing NFF was a game changer to me: Vanilla follower just stood on the same spot in an inn while I was sent on errands, sandboxing follower got herself a beer and had some fun while I was away.

There are some distance settings in the MCM, but I have no idea how they relate to yon wyrde measures of toenail clippings or women's hair at full moon...?