On 7/9/2021 at 11:28 AM, firestormx64 said:

Would there be a way to prevent the follower looting from trying to loot the Schlongs off dead bodies? it doesn't really effect the looting. Just makes them do a unnecessary loop around all dead bodies.

Lol! You have detachable penises in your game? Link me the Mod reference and I'll look.

On 7/10/2021 at 2:54 PM, Villianize said:

Ive always preferred this Follower mod but I have one question/ request. Is it possible to have "Follower Goes on Trip" Compatibility in the future? by this I mean in regards to if you have a stronghold or player home. If any of your followers in a stronghold are sent on a "trip" using FGT I believe the quest priority for the stronghold is higher than the on for going on a trip. The only way to get it to work is to make the follower you want to go on a trip follow you > order them to wait > then send them on a trip. after a while if you have a decent amount of followers things can start to get packed and strange using this work around.

I can peek at it. I wonder if an issue occurs with it using MYIYH as it would cause the same scenario.

12 hours ago, erikose said:

@Netherworks Longtime fan, first-time poster! First, I love this mod. Years of (painstakingly) modding all versions of Skyrim got me used to the hit/miss nature of controlling companions. This mod's systems are nothing short of revolutionary. The level of control and ability to effortlessly apply that control in-game has changed my play style and re-energized my relationship with Skyrim. (Yay, I can have a full party of companions!)

My question is: is it advisable to upgrade my 2.6.6 version to your new 2.7.7 version, in a save spanning hundreds of hours? My lockdown baby last summer was almost 2 weeks of tweaking a ludicrous number of mods into my best playthrough yet, and I would love to play with your fixes and the many improvements detailed in your included changelog. Willing to take all precautions (backing up data folder/MO2 info, following your midgame installation steps, etc.). Dawnguard not yet started, so Serana not an issue. How leery should I be?!

Erikose

It was mainly a few fixes for little annoying things that were happening. I did add the spar system back in but it's not make or break it for the mod. The auto import was a bad issue though. 

I'd say that if it's more or less working fine for you in a current game and you are worried about an issue with updating, just leave it as is. Or make a full save, update, if there are issues roll back to previous version and save. (That would require local backups currently).

10 hours ago, commondominator said:

Great mod.

Upgrading to 2.7.7 with Serana in the team, I can't import Vilja anymore (no import dialog) after the NWS quest reset. Serana import and standard followers work ok. If upgraded without Serana, I keep Vilja as there is no forced NWS quest reset.  Is there a new restriction for Vilja or I missing something ?

There's no forced restriction for anyone except 3DNPC followers as they should act like vanilla. For import, NFF mainly just looks for Player Teammate flag. Vilja may be one of those followers whose system turns on and off the flag at different points for some reason or another. Vilja is fairly complicated so I'm not particularly recommending that you try to force her in NFF. Any truly complicated follower can use nearly any mechanism for manipulating them during the game, so it's very hard to try to detect some of them.

You could try to force the player teammate flag using console commands if you really want to include Vilja and see if that works.

8 hours ago, Netherworks said:

I can peek at it. I wonder if an issue occurs with it using MYIYH as it would cause the same scenario.

Some time in the past year or so I think the author for FGT upped the quest priority for npcs roaming to 99 so it superceded the MYIYH quest. 

6 hours ago, germanunicorn said:

Well, again, I'm sorry to bother, but it's for a modlist on Wabbajack that requires that specific version of the mod.

Anyway, thanks for the attention. Oh, I love the mod, btw. Pretty handy.

i am in the same boat. If you would even put it on your patreon or something i would gladly contribute. 

7 hours ago, germanunicorn said:

Well, again, I'm sorry to bother, but it's for a modlist on Wabbajack that requires that specific version of the mod.

Hi

If the requirement is stopping you from installing stuff you can probably download the 2.7.7 zip, extract it and change the info.xml reference from 2.7.7 to 2.7.6, re-zip and install. Your wabba should see it as 2.7.6, your can probably upgrade within your mod manager if it moans about an out of date version you should be able to upgrade without issue.

@Netherworks Soooo I have skyrim at war installed and Commander Bob, my faithful tank follower decides to charge into an enemy of 20+ solo, is there something within NFF so the fools flee when you say drop your hands? cheers

Edited by pinkfluf
13 hours ago, Netherworks said:

Lol! You have detachable penises in your game? Link me the Mod reference and I'll look.

Sorry I'm terrible at explaining things, They go up to already looted bodies, the dick disappears for a second, reappears then they move on, but they'll come back to do it again later. I think they're looting the 'Armor' of it on slot 52.

Guess I should also mention It's on asking them to look for Weapons/Ammo/Armor.

Idk how the quest or script work, would it is possible to blacklist items with the Keywords from being looted?

8 hours ago, germanunicorn said:

Okay, I have version 2.7.6 up for those that need it.

Does Wabbajack allow you to compose a list that consists of off-Nexus files? This isn't a critique - I'm just trying to understand, since Nexus implementation will only allow Nexus-site files (from what I know).

13 minutes ago, firestormx64 said:

Sorry I'm terrible at explaining things, They go up to already looted bodies, the dick disappears for a second, reappears then they move on, but they'll come back to do it again later. I think they're looting the 'Armor' of it on slot 52.

Guess I should also mention It's on asking them to look for Weapons/Ammo/Armor.

Idk how the quest or script work, would it is possible to blacklist items with the Keywords from being looted?

Let me see what I can come up with. NFF already has access to JSON files via PapyrusUtil. Might be able to do something where authors could be like "add this to the json" or something. Is this from SOS or ? I would like to be able to examine the mod. I'm using SOS light (converted to SSE) and I haven't seen any pecker snatching yet :)

5 hours ago, Villianize said:

Some time in the past year or so I think the author for FGT upped the quest priority for npcs roaming to 99 so it superceded the MYIYH quest. 

Added an optional file NFF_HomeBase_98_SSE.zip, that lower's the Home Base Quest Priority to 98. It is ESL flagged (and SSE only for now). This is kind of a quick fix. Since it doesn't actually add new records, I "think" it would be safe to uninstall in the current game if not needed in the future.

44 minutes ago, Netherworks said:

Does Wabbajack allow you to compose a list that consists of off-Nexus files? This isn't a critique - I'm just trying to understand, since Nexus implementation will only allow Nexus-site files (from what I know).

thanks a bunch for doing this, subbed on patreon. ❤️ 

7 hours ago, Netherworks said:

Thank you very much, I really appreciate this.

And yes, I know a few modlists that use mods from loverslab.

I've been using the NFF optional .ini file to add the Skill Boost perk to NPCs via the Spell Perk Item Distributer mod.

I've noticed that another mod in my game (Vigor Enhanced Combat) uses another .ini file for SPID to add the same perk. Do you know if this will this result in giving the perk twice to NPCs, resulting in unbalanced stats?

4 hours ago, Corsec said:

I've been using the NFF optional .ini file to add the Skill Boost perk to NPCs via the Spell Perk Item Distributer mod.

I've noticed that another mod in my game (Vigor Enhanced Combat) uses another .ini file for SPID to add the same perk. Do you know if this will this result in giving the perk twice to NPCs, resulting in unbalanced stats?

No, I don't think an NPC can have multiples of the same exact perk record. The actor record doesn't allow it for perks or spells, so it should be fine.

You could edit out the lines of the ini if you want to remove duplications from other mods, but I'm 99% sure it will be fine.

8 hours ago, Martianman said:

Hey I'm really liking this mod after switching to it from AFT. It runs much more smoothly! I was wondering if there is a "force npc into a follower" type function like AFT has "tweak make follower." 

Yes there is such function. You should read the readme file included in this mod in the "Expendable Recruits" section.

On 7/12/2021 at 11:43 PM, Netherworks said:

Added an optional file NFF_HomeBase_98_SSE.zip, that lower's the Home Base Quest Priority to 98. It is ESL flagged (and SSE only for now). This is kind of a quick fix. Since it doesn't actually add new records, I "think" it would be safe to uninstall in the current game if not needed in the future.

I'll begin testing ASAP

EDIT: I asked my followers to all go on a trip, and they left. I belive your fix worked, and the 2 mods are fully compatible now :) 

Edited by Villianize