8 hours ago, Jbet said:

Hay everybody, got two questions.

1. Is there a way to use the milk you get from milk maids in cooking? several hearth fire recipes use milk but you have to use the delivered milk for food.

2. Every time I use the pumps I get race milk, how do you get weak or strong milk?

1.you need HF plugin, you can convert non racial milk into jug of milk and then use it for crafting

2.dont use simple milks option, dont orgasm during milking(=race milk) 

2 hours ago, bruh... said:

the original mod says it needs your addon for skooma whore. Is that still a requirement?

yes, tho i havent played SW in SE so no idea if anything have changed since i made my patch

15 hours ago, Ed86 said:

1.you need HF plugin, you can convert non racial milk into jug of milk and then use it for crafting

2.dont use simple milks option, dont orgasm during milking(=race milk) 

yes, tho i havent played SW in SE so no idea if anything have changed since i made my patch

I'm just now turning off the simple milks option, thanks.  Now I'm getting milk maid lvl 10 demi-god titty milk

Okay, I think I'm ready to try experiment with the wonderful world of milk mod economy. I think I know what's what, but I'm not 100% sure... so I'm laying it out here in the hope that someone who knows their stuff can tell me that it looks right OR that there's something obviously wrong somewhere.

I'm on SSE, with 3BBB and SMP.

From the main download section I should get all  the files (as follows):

• Milk-Mod-Economy-Bodyslide-SE
  • Mild-Mod-Economy-Assets-SE
  • Milk-Mod-Economy-Bodyscaling-Bodymorph
  • Milk-Mod-Economy-Scripts-20210209

In addition, I will also get the 3BA-for-MME file listed here. I will let that overwrite the Bodyslide. I'll be sure to select Bodymorphs somewhere in the MCM, once everything is installed.

Furthermore, I will build the morphs in outfit studio according to the instructions in this post.

I do not need to install SLIF... I think? Because the Bodymorph files will take care of it.

I have Whorecrux installed (and it's not doing anything to change the shape of my character), and I'm probably going to try out Hentai Pregnancy as well. So does that mean I ought to install SLIF after all, because it acts as a sort of inflation traffic control for those separate mod? Or is it not necessary?

Does that all sound about right? Did I miss anything?

Thank you for any help!

So I installed MME and when I start a game, I get a pop-up that says something like:

"MME Incorrect load order, patches should go after main mod" - which makes sense, and it's great to be warned. But I think I've tried every single possible permutation of load orders of the different files, and each time I get the warning no matter what.

Is this something I can ignore? Or can someone tell me what the correct order is?

1 hour ago, Anunya said:

So I installed MME and when I start a game, I get a pop-up that says something like:

"MME Incorrect load order, patches should go after main mod" - which makes sense, and it's great to be warned. But I think I've tried every single possible permutation of load orders of the different files, and each time I get the warning no matter what.

Is this something I can ignore? Or can someone tell me what the correct order is?

try like this

Capture.PNG

6 hours ago, Bystander01 said:

try like this

Capture.PNG

Thank you! 

So I've been spending out most of the day trying to troubleshoot this and it looks like it's a Vortex problem. No matter how much I tell vortex that MilkModNew CF.esp should load AFTER MilkModNew.esp, MilkModNew CF file is load order 28 while MilkModNew is 261, WTF Vortex?!?!

Anyways, not a problem for this thread I guess.

Maybe I'll try randomly uninstalling and reinstalling and see if that works, because I'm out of ideas....

Thanks for your help, though :)

1 hour ago, Anunya said:

Thank you! 

So I've been spending out most of the day trying to troubleshoot this and it looks like it's a Vortex problem. No matter how much I tell vortex that MilkModNew CF.esp should load AFTER MilkModNew.esp, MilkModNew CF file is load order 28 while MilkModNew is 261, WTF Vortex?!?!

Anyways, not a problem for this thread I guess.

Maybe I'll try randomly uninstalling and reinstalling and see if that works, because I'm out of ideas....

Thanks for your help, though :)

On the plugins tab, click manage rules on the top bar. that will let you set a rule to force vortex to load a mod after another.

Edit: Remember to only set the rules when required. If you do it for everything, you run a greater chance of introducing load order issues. But for somethings like MME and MNC, you need to set the load order correctly since Loot and Vortex don't always sort sexlab mods right. Sorry for the bad example, I haven't used Vortex in a while, so I don't have MME in there. But it should give you the basic theory.

image.png.42417b135d1e360d9235f0e3756e9ed2.png

image.png.aed7b1ac52e863d348ec5652284a17a0.png

2 hours ago, klatti said:

MME is only detecting Soulgem Oven 3 I guess. Is it somehow possible to get connected with Soulgem Oven 4?

I've got two patches, don't remember where I got them or exactly what they're patching. Either from buried in this thread, or buried in the SGO3 thread.

These might should be the patches from pages 14 and 16 of this thread.

Edit: Lemme check something real quick. I know there's been updates since these were posted.

Edit2: SGO script should be fine. RND looks to have been rewritten enough that I can't tell if it's good or not, so not including it. Grab it from page 16 if you want it, I don't know if it will break things on the new versions. It's been a while since I had a long running game.

MME and SGO4 Script (MME_SGO.pex).7z

Okay. So after reading for far longer than I really should have (a mod wiki really would help, as well as some desc. changes), I surmise that a "boobgasm" creates race milk.

But.... why? Why does arousal have to be... I don't even know what sum, since I have yet to ever actually create any, but, high, to create your own race's milk? So just cause I desperately want to be milked, I suddenly make a different type of milk, but the difference is the race that I am? This just feels utterly backwards. I somewhat get that the higher the milkmaid level, the better the milk quality (strong, succulent, at least, from what I can read), but the race thing just makes next to no sense to me.

For that reason, while I don't know the other's opinion on this, I'd like to know what file to edit to get rid of this artificial limitation. I might also need help to recompile for this mod, but I have creation kit installed, so I just need to know which to select.

12 hours ago, playertech said:

Okay. So after reading for far longer than I really should have (a mod wiki really would help, as well as some desc. changes), I surmise that a "boobgasm" creates race milk.

But.... why? Why does arousal have to be... I don't even know what sum, since I have yet to ever actually create any, but, high, to create your own race's milk? So just cause I desperately want to be milked, I suddenly make a different type of milk, but the difference is the race that I am? This just feels utterly backwards. I somewhat get that the higher the milkmaid level, the better the milk quality (strong, succulent, at least, from what I can read), but the race thing just makes next to no sense to me.

For that reason, while I don't know the other's opinion on this, I'd like to know what file to edit to get rid of this artificial limitation. I might also need help to recompile for this mod, but I have creation kit installed, so I just need to know which to select.

mod is 7 years old, if there is still no wiki it only means one thing - no one needs wiki

yes

MilkQUEST and/or MilkECON

1 hour ago, rb888 said:

I found the 8Titis But it's missing Breast sliders? How do you add an fix them? Nipples don't match with the aurora at all?

2021-02-14 01_46_52-BodySlide.png

they dont exist

you need to make a naked body with correct textures and desired sliders, then make 3 copies of it and merge them into 1, i think its done in outfit studio but idk

16 hours ago, zarantha said:

I've got two patches, don't remember where I got them or exactly what they're patching. Either from buried in this thread, or buried in the SGO3 thread.

These might should be the patches from pages 14 and 16 of this thread.

Edit: Lemme check something real quick. I know there's been updates since these were posted.

Edit2: SGO script should be fine. RND looks to have been rewritten enough that I can't tell if it's good or not, so not including it. Grab it from page 16 if you want it, I don't know if it will break things on the new versions. It's been a while since I had a long running game.

MME and SGO4 Script (MME_SGO.pex).7z 974 B · 2 downloads

Nice, many thanks for sharing. 

On 2/14/2021 at 12:24 AM, Ed86 said:

mod is 7 years old, if there is still no wiki it only means one thing - no one needs wiki

yes

MilkQUEST and/or MilkECON

Thank you for your assistance. I have identified the line in MilkQuest, but am unable to compile the modified file in papyrus. It seems to keep asking for other files, as well as itself. Apart from you, is anyone else able to offer assistance in getting this one file compiled? In case anyone else wants to replicate/proofcheck it, it should just be line 2009. I suspect the issue stems from a incomplete/incorrect skse installation.

I have attached the log, though I'm aware that it may not be particularly useful. Bethesda's built in compiler does not work, as it keeps saying something about unable to allocate enough memory (despite having 16GB free), so I used the notepad++ method, though it seems the error messages from both are the same.

As an aside, I have attempted this (https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/7470041-creation-kit-script-error-the-extends-script-does-not-exist-please-pick-one-that-does/), with no difference in the result. Edit: There apparently was a difference. FNIS was loaded instead of sslsystemconfig, but that's about it. Ran np++ compile option from /data/source/script/. Extracted zip contents to overwrite the folders that were in that directory level.

Edit2: Completely nuked SSE, moved from vortex to MO2. Followed guide to install skse64. no difference.

errorlog.txt