10 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

Seen a possible spelling error on when you first get into one of the milkers, it states that "you can move" is it suppose to be "you can't move"?

yeah someday will be fixed

17 hours ago, bubbadogslaw said:

I mistyped, I meant the feeding animation. I want it to play. Also I already had fuckmachine mode disabled, and the NPC had milk. Would posting video of my issue help?

increase feeding duration, add lactacid bottles to npcs?

18 hours ago, amenshawn said:

Is there a way to construct milking stations at the properties you build homes on from Hearthfire?  

Not at this time that I've seen.

So I just end up using https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13090?tab=description

And copying one then dropping it and moving it into position later with the same mod.

A recipe could definitely be added of course but without a mod like that to position it you would drop it and pray it sits right, this happens with the DD 5 Furniture you place it by dropping after buying from the npc.

Hey guys,

so I got a few questions in regard to the workings of this mod.

First and foremost: what do you have to do in order to get race milk when milking? My maid is at lv. 7 already and so far haven't gotten anything better than strong milk. As far as I understand, you need to get boobgasm during milking to get race milk but the only time I've seen the character getting one was the first time she drank lactacid. Been milkng w/wo lactacid, at stations/w. harness/ using NPCs, and at different stages of fullness but whatever I do I just get the general milk types. What am I missing ?

Speaking of general milk types: can you sell them outside Khajit caravans and at orc strongholds? Tried poking around human inns and alchemists but these seem to be interested only in race milks. 

Also, does anyone know what's the formula for calculating breast weight? Been poking around the settings for scaling and noticed that the bigger the values set, the heavier they become. That's of course fair enough, but I've been getting some strange numbers when poking around the growth rates (once got 74 pounds base, not counting the additional milk weight). The max size is at the default 9 - been playing only with the increase per milk+level but still within the suggested scope. The best I got from trying to balance noticeable visual scaling vs weight was 14-16 pounds base with 0.10-0.15 each at max fullness of 16-18 units, which is somewhat manageable but still feels kinda off. I imagine at this rate max weight at lv. 10 will be over 20 pounds base + probably another that much in milk, which will be quite painful. I guess I could always disable breast weight in maid debug but would rather avoid that if I can. And yeah, these values are for just a single row setup.

Thanks in advance!

7 hours ago, Apap said:

Hey guys,

so I got a few questions in regard to the workings of this mod.

First and foremost: what do you have to do in order to get race milk when milking? My maid is at lv. 7 already and so far haven't gotten anything better than strong milk. As far as I understand, you need to get boobgasm during milking to get race milk but the only time I've seen the character getting one was the first time she drank lactacid. Been milkng w/wo lactacid, at stations/w. harness/ using NPCs, and at different stages of fullness but whatever I do I just get the general milk types. What am I missing ?

Speaking of general milk types: can you sell them outside Khajit caravans and at orc strongholds? Tried poking around human inns and alchemists but these seem to be interested only in race milks. 

Also, does anyone know what's the formula for calculating breast weight? Been poking around the settings for scaling and noticed that the bigger the values set, the heavier they become. That's of course fair enough, but I've been getting some strange numbers when poking around the growth rates (once got 74 pounds base, not counting the additional milk weight). The max size is at the default 9 - been playing only with the increase per milk+level but still within the suggested scope. The best I got from trying to balance noticeable visual scaling vs weight was 14-16 pounds base with 0.10-0.15 each at max fullness of 16-18 units, which is somewhat manageable but still feels kinda off. I imagine at this rate max weight at lv. 10 will be over 20 pounds base + probably another that much in milk, which will be quite painful. I guess I could always disable breast weight in maid debug but would rather avoid that if I can. And yeah, these values are for just a single row setup.

Thanks in advance!

who knows.... racial milk should be based on boobgasms

just sell them like normal food, or use as potions?

BreastRows * Math.pow( 2, BreastsSize_Node) * (1+ akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetWeight()/100)

i guess you could limit it to 3, im not even sure if SE bodies can display more than 3... good old LE times where boobs at size 9 were like half whiterun xD

On 5/15/2020 at 2:17 PM, wm46 said:

Posting what I consider the final version of the Sexlab Integration Patch:

This mod should work with any body type and any extra bodyslide sliders you have installed. Just open up the menu, type in the morph you want to add into the input box, and press enter. Change the relative amount of the morph with the slider that appears after.

To remove a single morph from your list, just enter in the name again and it will be removed. Optionally, there is a passphrase to remove all (milk and lact) morphs: "ifuckedup" (because I did indeed fuck up many times when making this).

If you are upgrading from my previous, non-MCM patch, remember to unregister all actors from "Milk Mod Economy" in the SLIF menu.

Changelog:

v2.1 - Fixed an issue with lactacid and level morphs not being removed properly after removing them from the morph list.

v2.0 - Split milk morphs and level morphs, you can now assign different morphs to each. Each morph category now gets its own SLIF category so that you can apply the same morphs to each. Added three new commands to the input screen: copyfrommilk, copyfromlact, copyfromlevel. They copy from the category typed and paste it into your currently opened category. Increased the max amount of morphs to 50.

Known Issues:

1. After adding or removing morphs the resulting final morph will always be wrong after the very first change. This is an issue with SLIF where it does not queue unregister and morph commands, so morphs will be removed as they are added on the first time. Changing morph amounts is fine though.

2. The splitting of level and milk morphs for volumetric breast scaling is not perfect, and as you gain large amounts of milk the level share of the morphs will reduce to near zero. As an example: If you have nipple size to increase with level but not with milk, as you gain more milk your nipples will actually shrink back down to normal size when using volumetric scaling.

MME Config Menu v2.1.zip 14.69 kB · 808 downloads

You should really consider uploading this as a mod of it's own, it's good, but a bit rough to find when reinstalling Skyrim. Besides, it works so well you could possibly expand it to include other mods as a morph intercept as well, if you were so inclined.

On 4/5/2021 at 3:41 AM, Apap said:

I've just looked in the script and it seems that your maid must have almost max Arousal to get a boobgasm (>98). Not really sure, but it's worth a test.

On 4/4/2021 at 10:41 PM, Apap said:

I think you can only change it by modifying the script for the time being. With a breast size of 9, current formula causes your breasts to weigh... um... 162 pounds (supposing you have 100 weight on your character).

If you have any other mod that changes your breast scales, you may get some insane numbers for your breast debuff, it will make very difficult for you to play the rest of the game.

The formula is located in MilkQUEST.psc script.

My personal suggestion:  BreastRows * 2 * Math.pow(0.5, (BreastsSize_Node+MilkCnt)) * (1+ akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetWeight()/100) - this would max out your breasts debuff to 22 (with a breast size of 9). Of course if you have any better idea you can try it. I will edit that script line here and see if it works "gameplay-wise".

I'm a bit new to the CK and am trying to add a pumping machine to Elysium Estate, my problem is when I save what I added and then go in game the pump isn't there. The hay I added around the pump is there but the pump isn't and I was wondering if I had to do something more than just putting the pump in the position I wanted and saving.

#Edit : I couldn't figure it out and ended up just spawning one at my players position and using setpos to get it positioned how I wanted.

3 hours ago, SlverSkull said:

I'm a bit new to the CK and am trying to add a pumping machine to Elysium Estate, my problem is when I save what I added and then go in game the pump isn't there. The hay I added around the pump is there but the pump isn't and I was wondering if I had to do something more than just putting the pump in the position I wanted and saving.

#Edit : I couldn't figure it out and ended up just spawning one at my players position and using setpos to get it positioned how I wanted.

you need to:

convert file to esm

add pump

convert file to esp

On 4/6/2021 at 5:37 PM, SlverSkull said:

I know Ed gave you the solution already, but just wanted to let you know, as an "immersive" way you can craft and place one with Campfire and the campfire addon. IIRC it demands a shit ton of lactacid tho.

1 hour ago, OrionGhost said:

I know Ed gave you the solution already, but just wanted to let you know, as an "immersive" way you can craft and place one with Campfire and the campfire addon. IIRC it demands a shit ton of lactacid tho.

Oh that's how you craft it, I kept seeing posts saying you could craft it but I couldn't figure it out. Thx!

So I had it working for SE, but something broke when I redowloaded everything to my new computer. I've tried redownloading and reinstalling MME (one of my favorite mods BTW) multiple times but the MCM will still not show, but it worked fine on my previous computer. Tried installing both sets of script (Separate at first, then together with the 02/09/2021 set used as a patch) and all the other stuff but it still isn't fully working. Help?