18 hours ago, Anunya said:

I know the functionality exists, but I haven't been able to make it work :(

I mean, I've used the "set load order" rules in the plug-ins section, but no matter how I arrange the rules it puts the MilkModNew.esp after MilkModNew CF.esp and MilkeModNew HF.esp and MilkModZaZ.esp according to the load order number for each esp. I see how it's supposed to work, and I've put in the rules... it's just that for whatever reason Vortex doesn't seem to respect the rules I put in.

If you have any pointers on how to get it right, I would be much obliged :)

Im a MO2 user and have no clue about vortex and the UI. But nexus (the creators of vortex) run a discord with a vortex-support channel. Googling it gave me an invite, so that should be a good place to get help about vortex usage.

1 hour ago, fiewiel said:

Im a MO2 user and have no clue about vortex and the UI. But nexus (the creators of vortex) run a discord with a vortex-support channel. Googling it gave me an invite, so that should be a good place to get help about vortex usage.

Thanks!

On 3/12/2021 at 5:28 PM, Anunya said:

If you have any pointers on how to get it right, I would be much obliged :)

You can go to Plugins and drag the icon on the right under dependencies, to another esp to set a rule to load before/after that mod.

image.png.2718a3814596fd22f3aae342f94b2a7e.png

You can also do this in the 'Manage Rules' section on the toolbar at the top - here you select the mods and the rule to apply, then click 'ADD' to add it to the list of rules. I mostly use the dependency one above, but have used this too. Works for me.

image.png.20f343c1f344b9fca0c35d9a21bfd4d0.png

4 hours ago, Stiffon said:

You can go to Plugins and drag the icon on the right under dependencies, to another esp to set a rule to load before/after that mod.

You can also do this in the 'Manage Rules' section on the toolbar at the top - here you select the mods and the rule to apply, then click 'ADD' to add it to the list of rules. I mostly use the dependency one above, but have used this too. Works for me.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I've been doing that, but for whatever reason that does not change to load order of the esps in the case of MME.,at least according to the load order number listed next to each esp. It has been super annoying =/

11 hours ago, Dark_Dragon_2015 said:

Ich habe alle Abhängigkeiten und den Mod korrekt installiert. Trotzdem stürzt mein Spiel beim Start ab. Erbitte Hilfe

if your game crash on start - you have missing dependencies *. esp/esm

1 hour ago, Kanzaki Makoto said:

I installed the SSE mod already alongside it's requirements but I'm still getting the error requring NIO to be installed.. is this a bug or did I do something wrong?

you didnot install NIO

On 3/13/2021 at 11:30 PM, Anunya said:

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I've been doing that, but for whatever reason that does not change to load order of the esps in the case of MME.,at least according to the load order number listed next to each esp. It has been super annoying =/

Did you actually click 'sort now' at the top left? If you don't sort them the rules won't do anything, its still using your previously sorted order. I would also ensure that 'auto-sort' is enabled but that only activates when you DEPLOY. So if you haven't deployed or manually hit 'sort now' after changing the rules it won't do anything. And if you alter the rules correctly and do this it absolutely WILL force the .esps into the proper order, or it will fling a ton of warnings at you. If you're having that much trouble with them make sure you set a rule for each single one to follow another, forcing them to fall in line sequentially as they need to be.

Hello all,

I cannot find a tuto anywhere explaining how to exactly play this mod, so i will ask here.

My character was pregnant once, and became a milkmaid. I want to keep producing milk but each time i drink lactacid my belly become big... I dont really understand the logical here.

Is it possible to keep producing milk without lactacid and the big belly ?

I need urgent help... suddenly milk mod economy stopped supporting arousal boost from drinking succubus milk.

I tried ingame options... but none of them worked... even debugs failed me. So its probably compatibility problem as i see.

where should i search to make sure sexlab aroused and PSQ be working correctly? i dunno where to begin tho, so need your backup input.

*situation update: im so doomed. all effort i can think of to reestablish connection between succubus milk and arousal was met with failure.

now im sitting duck, only salvation shall be OP's intervention and precise analysis.

so turns out MME aint working with my Sexlab aroused completely... it worked perfectly before i tinkered with interface related mod and after whole tinkering all went to dust.

succubus milk was supposed to raise arousal meter by half... now such sex boost function is softlocked into oblivion. I need help regarding such script errors and Its not my experties to rip those scripts off and set it up correctly.

i ask help, sincerely, i need to roll back my milk mod script functionality. or i will suffer constantly with broken immersion.

HELP

3 hours ago, ralchemilla said:

image.png.d7e231e0312259351a90a731daa7f0f6.png
image.png.c23eac9129bc5515b2fa679cce481078.png
Is this appropriate? Would merging the side-dependancies with MilkModNew.esp affect the functionality of the mod/CTD inducing? Reason for doing so, is to cut down the number of .esp on my load order.

should be fine i think

Hi everyone,

I had a weird thing happen in my Skyrim and can't seem to figure out how this happened. I walked out house and while I was walking around my character put on her milk harness and milked her self unprompted. 
I have my milk mod set to manual so I don't know why this happened. My maid just raised a level and the game didn't record it so I changed it in debug. my issue is I want a progressing fullness but if she auto pumps at 4.0 now I can't get that. 

I also have milk addiction and hentia pregnancy also but could not find anything in there settings that has an auto setting.

Does anyone know what I might have missed or a way to fix?

thanks.

Update. 3/29/21: 
Ok so I tested a few more things and I loaded and Immediately went to a milk machine. after using the machine it appears to fix itself

4/1/21.

figured it out, I had lv + 40 % option on in settings. (incase anyone else runs into this)