On 6/11/2018 at 7:28 AM, Ed86 said:

wondering why people cant read description and prefer to look stupid

P.S. "latest" is the one with biggest number, just in case...

tbf often it is unclear as the dates are different scripts is this year, where as assets is some years ago. Perhaps in the description for the idiots or at least here in the support section would be prudent to specify which of the files are needed to get it to work and what are optional and what they do. 

22 hours ago, Dicktaco 34 said:

ok first time asking a question here. been looking for a good 1-2 hours but cant seem to find a real answer. is there a way to get the breast scaling to work with bhunp 3bbb? 

This why I wanted the one be redone too! those look too fake to me haha!

4 hours ago, CyberQueen said:

Is there a way to disable the leaking effect? Only the animated leaking that happens after orgasm and milking. I like the textures that are applied to the breasts that look like leaking just not the animated drips. Great mod BTW.

open the mod's folder, dinf the mesh for the drips and remove or "hide" them

14 hours ago, twillinator1 said:

tbf often it is unclear as the dates are different scripts is this year, where as assets is some years ago. Perhaps in the description for the idiots or at least here in the support section would be prudent to specify which of the files are needed to get it to work and what are optional and what they do. 

butt..... installation step 3 tells you to use latest assets and scripts, you want me to update names each time mod updates, i cant be bothered with so much work

all other files are optional, which is why they are not mentioned in installation steps?

hm... i guess i can put a password on archives, maybe throw some letters in random spaces on 1st post for assets, and add ...like txt file for assets archive with password for scripts archive

hm... on a 2nd thought thats bothersome, ill get tired of copy pasting

can anyone teach me how to make MME compatible with my 3jiou breastfeed anim SLAL that i cropped from Sexlab default animations?

I had to modify already modded sexlab framework to include breastfeed anims through FNIS modder edition but now it causes CTD... so guess its time to rig MME to accept my cropped SLAL...

Any ideas where to rig the scripts? got my notepad ready and will fix some directories. Just need to pinpoint the exact location to do it without crashing entire save.

i crashed again with my faulty modified sexlab framework while writing this request for help. Will be appreciated if anyone knows the details.

here's my cropped 3jiou SLAL.

3jiou.zip

49 minutes ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

can anyone teach me how to make MME compatible with my 3jiou breastfeed anim SLAL that i cropped from Sexlab default animations?

I had to modify already modded sexlab framework to include breastfeed anims through FNIS modder edition but now it causes CTD... so guess its time to rig MME to accept my cropped SLAL...

Any ideas where to rig the scripts? got my notepad ready and will fix some directories. Just need to pinpoint the exact location to do it without crashing entire save.

i crashed again with my faulty modified sexlab framework while writing this request for help. Will be appreciated if anyone knows the details.

here's my cropped 3jiou SLAL.

3jiou.zip 486.99 kB · 0 downloads

no idea what you mean but you probably need to add

animation.HasTag("Breast")

if you want milking to be be supported

and if you want mme to start milking anims than need to edit hardcoded animations names in scripts

MME_Dialogues

MME_SSL

MilkPlayerLoadGame

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

animation.HasTag("Breast")

MME_Dialogues

MME_SSL

MilkPlayerLoadGame

got it. thanks. unfortunately i cant figure out where to add animation.HasTag("Breast"). Forgive me for my lack of knowledge on script editing.

also i found MME_Dialogues and MilkPlayerLoadGame, but i couldnt find MME_SSL anywhere within my MME folder. searched entire drives but couldnt find one. Maybe i've messed up somewhere.

so yeah, sorry for bothering you, but i need further explanation. I dunno what, where or when did i messed up. take your time if you insist, i can wait.

5 hours ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

got it. thanks. unfortunately i cant figure out where to add animation.HasTag("Breast"). Forgive me for my lack of knowledge on script editing.

also i found MME_Dialogues and MilkPlayerLoadGame, but i couldnt find MME_SSL anywhere within my MME folder. searched entire drives but couldnt find one. Maybe i've messed up somewhere.

so yeah, sorry for bothering you, but i need further explanation. I dunno what, where or when did i messed up. take your time if you insist, i can wait.

ahh ssl is for mme light

idk, i never did sl anims, maybe json tags section?

Heya - I'm testing out MME on a save before I apply it to my main game. Can someone tell me where the milking location closest to Whiterun is? I've been running around looking for a place to try it out, but I'm not sure if they aren't there due to a problem with my install, or whether I'm just looking in the wrong locations.

Thank you!

31 minutes ago, Anunya said:

Heya - I'm testing out MME on a save before I apply it to my main game. Can someone tell me where the milking location closest to Whiterun is? I've been running around looking for a place to try it out, but I'm not sure if they aren't there due to a problem with my install, or whether I'm just looking in the wrong locations.

Thank you!

Back behind belethor’s general goods.  The pumps are placed in weird location like in some bushes...look around that general area behind store, you’ll see them. 

14 minutes ago, Baltasarr80 said:

Just behind the Smithy on the other side of the building

Thanks!

Yeah, so it looks like I'm not going to get MME working on SSE with Vortex then. There's no milking equipment anywhere, and I'm guessing it's because the patches load before the main mod and with Vortex there doesn't seem to be a way to change that.

Maybe one day I'll switch over to MO2 or something, but not today.

41 minutes ago, mecha_tommy said:

Just to clarify those last two comments; it's behind Warmaiden's if you select basic pumps during installation, but Belethor's if you select fancy pumps.

Perfect! Because that's where they were. So maybe I can still get MME to work for me :)

... though there are a bunch of bushes in the way, so getting milked is a very shrubbery like experience in Whiterun. I guess I can try installing with the simple machines instead and see if that's better.

Hi, I have a minor problem:

After milking, my character still has the "[MME] Breasts" debuff status. It says, that I get a debuff because the characters breasts weigh more than 4 pounds, but breast scaling with level is deactivated. Only scaling with milk amount is active, but the character has <1L milk stored. Breasts are as small as they should be with no milk.

Any suggestions? 
Thanks for this mod!