1 hour ago, ✧ Puppet Master ✧ said:

(sigh)
Yes, but is there an edit I can do to the esp? Changing all those settings everytime I start a new game is quite the tedious act.

You can open the esp in creation club and set the possibility for every race to 10. 

But don't blame me if you game lags, this extremely high poly schlong is not supposed to get overused. 

7 hours ago, 93149 said:

I've got a textire issue in LE and cant fix it. I use cbbe, mature skin 2.15 and your mod. Retextures such as Textures for "SOS schlong for females" didnt change anything. Im using vortex.

XDq5wfmWkQ0.jpg

You don't need the mature skin patch, the mod uses already newer textures for mature textures. 

5 hours ago, 93149 said:

Retextures such as Textures for "SOS schlong for females" didnt change anything. Retextures such as Textures for "SOS schlong for females" didnt change anything. Retextures such as Textures for "SOS schlong for females" didnt change anything.

Maybe you should put the textures in the right dictionary. ?

On 6/5/2019 at 3:54 PM, Deathmaw said:

I'm using CBBE SE. Installed version "SOS - ERF - High Poly Addon 1.3 Special Edition". Built both in Bodyslide using the exact same preset but ended up with this: 

Reveal hidden contents

20190605204926_1.jpg.e7ec839d24af8a0e8626ae6cbe3cf018.jpg20190605204930_1.jpg.90a8ee92106925c7aed5be6f01d1d04c.jpg

All my other body slided clothing and items have fitted correctly. So not sure what is causing this. This is using the one selectable from the SOS menu rather than the equippable one. 

*Edit* It seems to work ok with the default CBBE presets, but isn't with my custom preset. I did some further testing and the schlong isn't moving with the "Move Groin" slider in Bodyslide. If I set that slider back to 0 it is seamless.

God damn, what skin + ENB combo are you using? That shit looks way better than mine.

The addon is working good, thanks.
Just i'm looking for a way to have like 20-30% female being shlongified. Not all...
When i put probability type to 10% or even 1%, i still have all female shlongified...
I dont remember how to do to avoid this.. I used oldrim, there was an kind of add'on being a fake cock, so it was "no cock addon", kinda, and it was use to tweak it in add'on distribution... like for have 20% of women shlongified you had to turn 80% of female using the "no cock addon", and 20% that addon', for exemple.

Please can you show an SSE addon that allow female having no futa, or shemale stuff?

I read every where all add'on are compatible but no, i get error in MO2 in all oldrim add'on.
It's why i can only use yours, but it works well. Just i dont know except edit Allllll female npc on sight and manually to turn them as female. Or i could just turn female into futa but the idea is let SOS do it itself with random %..
Please :)

Edit: i just get a try and this time i have no errors. hm. *math, math*
I may just found an SOS add'on for female that leave female with no extra stuff and my minor problem would be solved!
And the "oldrims" addon works like magic this time.

On 7/18/2019 at 1:45 PM, EvilReFlex said:

Oh wow thats excellent, sad to see there isnt a bodyslide version like the futa version, would make making unique dick shapes for different male characters possible. Thanks again regardless. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey yo. I'm having some troubles with the mod. I can add schlongs to npcs, and it looks really good. However I can't add one to my character. I change it in the MCM menu but nothing changes. I'm not entirely familiar with SoS. So I might have done something wrong. Is there a more in depth tutorial? Or is it only for NPC's?

I'm using CBBE with Fair Skin Complexion. Also Installed OSex and OSA. And an ENB, which isn't all that related, but it's worth mentioning. Thank you for your time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2019 at 5:17 AM, 93149 said:

I've got a textire issue in LE and cant fix it. I use cbbe, mature skin 2.15 and your mod. Retextures such as Textures for "SOS schlong for females" didnt change anything. Im using vortex.

XDq5wfmWkQ0.jpg

Anyone ever figure out this guy's problem? I have it too and been trying various things. Using Cosio with Mature skin patch, this mod, and even tried using the SOS textures patch.