• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, keitsoru said:

So wait, just to be clear, is there going to, or not going to be an SE version added back at some point?

I have a new half finished human sos plugin for SE, but at the moment I have no motivation to finish it.  

newhumancock.thumb.jpg.ecb7e1ed4ad7ed88f73829895ebef1cc.jpg

5 hours ago, EvilReFlex said:

I have a new half finished human sos plugin for SE, but at the moment I have no motivation to finish it.  

newhumancock.thumb.jpg.ecb7e1ed4ad7ed88f73829895ebef1cc.jpg

Dang, that's honestly a shame. We do have Bad Dog's Hoodies for SE, which are great due to the HDT physics, but he doesn't keep them updated and their unique shapes mean the existing skin textures don't work.

I hope you can eventually finish this, as it's the only one out there right now for SE that really has options.

On 8/23/2019 at 11:04 PM, RenFL said:

Anyone ever figure out this guy's problem? I have it too and been trying various things. Using Cosio with Mature skin patch, this mod, and even tried using the SOS textures patch.

I figured it out by myself. In my case it was a vortex bug. I deleted vortex and all mods and just installed them manually. Now it works as it should.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there anyway to get this to work with Skyrim SE? I noticed the SE version was taken down but I was wondering if anybody had possibly made a new version or gotten this version to work somehow because it's awesome. I haven't played Skyrim in over a year and just started on modding SE. So yea I'm a little late to the party.

• 4 weeks later...

I've run into a couple of issues that I can't find anywhere to solve. One is this discolored penis that doesn't match the skin. It's not smooth like it is in other people's screenshots. The other is that the penis isn't the model I made in bodyslide. It's just the default one, despite telling me that it replaced the mesh files to my custom model. Can anyone help me with this?

117804645_enb2019_10_2912_54_35_22.png.20e746d5720df97e8df1ee745e65ba98.png

I finally get the ball dangling to work with the ERF High Poly Addon. Posting here for those that want it.

Schlongs of Skyrim S

Schlongs of Skyrim SE HDT-SMP files converter

ERF High poly (I'm using the 1.3 special edition)

hdtSSEFramework

hdtPhysics

CBBE SMP (let it override the hdt)

You have to do this with the 2 meshes and after you have build the scholong for your body:

1. Open the ERF Highpoly meshes in Nifskope.

2. Right-click on "0 NiNode" and select Node > Attach Extra Data > NiStringExtraData. 

3. In the "Block Details" tab, add "HDT Skinned Mesh Physics Object" as the value under the "Name" string. (Right-click, select "Edit String Index", paste.)

4. Add "skse\plugins\hdtskinnedmeshconfigs\malegenitals.xml" as the value under the "StringData" string. (Same as above.)

5. Save the mesh.

Yea I was having a hard time understanding how to actually install the "SOS SE HDT-SMP" folder. When I downloaded it and ran it through MO2 I figured it'd would be a straight overwrite over the base version of SOS, or even have a FOMOD install. I was surprised when I noticed that I had to manually add in the files and meshes to each folder myself. I mean doing stuff like that isn't hard whatsoever, it just threw me for a loop. Nice find though! I'm going to be trying it out here tonight hopefully.