On 11/23/2018 at 12:43 AM, SmudgeR said:

Hi there, I've been having problems with this saying "No SOS Compatible Skeleton". It's only started having a problem since moving to vortex ?

I have xpmse installed and I'm using oldrim LE. Any idea what i have done wrong?

The mod works like all other SOS Addons, if you get this error you are not using the right gender (female) or a custom race. 

On 11/25/2018 at 9:03 PM, EvilReFlex said:

The mod works like all other SOS Addons, if you get this error you are not using the right gender (female) or a custom race. 

hmm i am using a female imperial and i have tried with nord too. not working for either. So somewhere it isn't registering my character as female?

btw love the mod and thanks for replying!

Edit: Sorted thanks for the help!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all your hard work on the futanari front, brochacho.

That said, I can not get rid of the seam to save my life. Skyrim SE with the SE file you've made, matching body and schlong textures, used BodySlide, etc. Nothing seems to work. Even pulling the groin near the add-on little by little doesn't seem to remedy the seam issue. 

I like this mod, especially the "Balls Gone" option on the slider (seriously, thank you!), however my follower, whom I added this cock to, is still trying to rape my character with a strap on. The problem there is that the straps are clipping with her hips and rather "fix" this for everyone, I can fix this for just her by giving her something more "natural" to use.

Is there a way to keep the strap on from spawning?

15 hours ago, fringecosmos said:

Downloaded the latest version of the SSE schlong. Still doesn't work properly with the "hips - forward" slider in BodySlide. Actually, it doesn't even have that slider associated with it. So the schlong shows up inside the body in-game. 

Just use your sliderpreset, no need to play with the slider by hand. 

3 hours ago, EvilReFlex said:

Just use your sliderpreset, no need to play with the slider by hand. 

That's what I typically do. I just looked for the specific slider when I realized something wasn't working right. Normally, like with armor/clothing, I just select the schlong in the "Outfit/body" drop-down menu and then ensure my preset is selected in the "Preset" drop-down menu. Then I hit build. Once the game is loaded up though, the schlong originates inside the body. Presumably because it isn't being moved forward to where the hips are being moved to on the body itself. (I hope I explained that clearly). I can share my preset if that helps (I think, never tried before). 

14 hours ago, J the Hog said:

Not the best photo, but I believe it illustrates the issue quite well

Reveal hidden contents

I think that it can be easily fixed with some tweaking in the skeleton at Nifskope. No idea what kind of tweaking is required though. Any ideas?
Edit: this is in SE

Have you used bodyslide to build new mesh files?  Have you used the same Slider-Presets? 

There is nothing wrong with the bones, I have no gap in any pose. 

52 minutes ago, EvilReFlex said:

Have you used bodyslide to build new mesh files?  Have you used the same Slider-Presets? 

There is nothing wrong with the bones, I have no gap in any pose. 

Yep everything. I'll try another slider preset and see if it persists just in case.

Edit: Alright I tried the CBBE curvy and no gap at all. I tried mine preset and the gap reappeared. I double checked all sliders settings and there is no mismatch between Body and ERF High Poly. My conclusion is that my own preset has some slider tweaked that ERF High Poly should be taking in consideration when building the schlong, but is not and thus the gap is born. If you would like to investigate it further I can send you my personal preset. Me however, I will be changing to something publicly available-preferably something that works.

On 12/18/2018 at 2:54 PM, J the Hog said:

Yep everything. I'll try another slider preset and see if it persists just in case.

Edit: Alright I tried the CBBE curvy and no gap at all. I tried mine preset and the gap reappeared. I double checked all sliders settings and there is no mismatch between Body and ERF High Poly. My conclusion is that my own preset has some slider tweaked that ERF High Poly should be taking in consideration when building the schlong, but is not and thus the gap is born. If you would like to investigate it further I can send you my personal preset. Me however, I will be changing to something publicly available-preferably something that works.

This is possible, I removed some slider because they are making problems with the bones. 

I have soon some days free, maybe I find time to make new bodyslide files. 

I downloaded and did some checking, wouldn't it be better to have a "no balls" version instead of the "balls gone" slider? You can still see something is there even with the slider. Also, the SL SOS box doesn't seem to work? (The option that makes the schlong "harder" as your arousal increases.) Still look better than most though.

I'm having issues and although I'm probably just new to bodyslide I haven't been able to figure it out.

There is no bepis and no related sliders in racemenu. Additionally, when I install the mod I get this message:

A different version of SOS- Schlongs of Skyrim - 3.00.004 has been detected. The installed version is , the new version is .

Would you like to upgrade?

Selecting No will install the new mod normally.

Yes No Cancel

Skyrim Legendary Edition, only mods installed currently are CBBE/bodyslide related (still testing mods for this play-through).

Just now, Vender_Pellegus said:

I just thought the quality would be better as in the screenshots. Or does this effect create lighting in the screenshots?

What Effect? I only see the shitty skyrim lighting. (sorry but you should use a ENB) 

Your hands have seams... that is the only wrong thing what I can see.