On 2/19/2020 at 2:15 PM, GrabberWalkie said:

I have a problem. First off, how do I randomize the chance of females turning out to be t-girls\ futas?

Now then, the problem: when I engage in sex the animations play alright, but the cock just hangs in mid-air. What is the problem and how do I fix it? If it matters, I'm on LE, have SoS, Defeat, Dangerous Nights, using CBBE bodies.

You will need the SOS Female Schlongifier add on that doesn't have any actual meshes. You need to go to the tab for all female schlongs that are installed, then set the probability to less than 100%. For 10% futa, set 90% Female Schlongifier and 10% ERF. for 20% 80/20 etc.

If you mean that you don't get erect, check you sexlab, sexlab aroused and sos settings. should be things like use sexlab aroused and errection detection somewhere. IDK if there is anything else you need, but those mods and any other mods affecting SOS should be checked.

Wow this is the most beautiful and realistic schlong i've seen so far, so nice thank you very much!

I've just tested the male version that you posted here somewhere, i noticed that it does not have collision with the vagina, do you still provides support for it?

I would ask if it is possible to add collision to this schlong for males and maybe have some jiggles for the sack?

Thank you very much for this, it is just perfect!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is really well done and the BodySlide files are just the icing on the cake.

Don't know if this is the right place to ask but does anyone fancy creating textures for this mod that blend well with Demoniac?  All the textures i tried (and i went through a lot of them) still show a texture seam between the groin and the rest of the body.

And trying to do it myself in Gimp gave me... less than satisfactory results.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, devildx said:

If I remember well the bodyslide for this addon has a "balls gone" slide.

Ah, does that mean the scrotum will be gone on all npcs as well after the building the body with Bodyslide Outfit Studio?

TBH I'm hesitant about using bodyslide (I have it installed ofc), but I fear I'll mess it up ... Guess I'll have to take the leap.

I've just built the body in racemenu. I use The Manipulator to edit npcs, although the edits disappear if I rearrange or install mods:classic_ph34r:

alright, this is like my 100s attempt to get a futa mod going- I just can't figure it out. I followed the steps: created the schlong in bodyslide saved it. installed the various SOS add ons. Started a new game: I can give myself the schlong I created but it looks nothing like what I created, it seems to have used some default textures not the ones I created in bodyslide. I set the probability to 0 i.e. trying to make all females futa. Checked like 5 females- all no schlong. Btw I am using mod organizer...no idea what I am doing wrong.

12 hours ago, pnutz78 said:

alright, this is like my 100s attempt to get a futa mod going- I just can't figure it out. I followed the steps: created the schlong in bodyslide saved it. installed the various SOS add ons. Started a new game: I can give myself the schlong I created but it looks nothing like what I created, it seems to have used some default textures not the ones I created in bodyslide. I set the probability to 0 i.e. trying to make all females futa. Checked like 5 females- all no schlong. Btw I am using mod organizer...no idea what I am doing wrong.

OK, I have managed to equip it to all the NPCs- now the only issue I have left is that for some reason the bodyslide changes seem to not persist, so it always reverts back to the default look. If anyone could kindly provide me with some pointers I would much appreciate it. BTW fantastic mod- thank you!

1 hour ago, pnutz78 said:

OK, I have managed to equip it to all the NPCs- now the only issue I have left is that for some reason the bodyslide changes seem to not persist, so it always reverts back to the default look. If anyone could kindly provide me with some pointers I would much appreciate it. BTW fantastic mod- thank you!

It seems like I am having a bodyslide issue as in the scrotum sliders for example are missing. Please see screenshots below of the bodyslide options I have:

bodyslide2.png

bodyslide1.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...