On 2/20/2019 at 9:35 AM, EvilReFlex said:

Nope, but you can add it with nifskope. 

I really thinks this is a great looking addon which I really would like to use in game.  I have LE fully modded with everything working great collision wise, except for this mod...  I can see I'm not the first to ask, but it would be really wonderful and very much appreciated if you could provide a patch for those of us that don't know how to use nifskope.  If you don't mind my asking, I'm curious the reason you haven't done that already?  Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Is there anyway I can get a bit of assistance on how/where to import the builds for this mod to? I used Bodyslide to create the exact size and shape I wanted, but from there I do not know where to go. I hit build, and it created the files, but as someone who is still fairly unfamiliar with using this program, I do not know where I should be putting the .nif files that bodyslide has created.

On 12/23/2019 at 9:55 PM, zax said:

Now that we have official SMP release, do you guys imagine this thing in action? We need SSE version of this mod!

On 12/15/2019 at 12:29 PM, manguz said:

Hey Guys, Can someone upload somewhere the SE version 1.3? I had it but I deleted it for mistake.

On 10/17/2019 at 4:08 AM, Sparowe Chan said:

Is there anyway to get this to work with Skyrim SE? I noticed the SE version was taken down but I was wondering if anybody had possibly made a new version or gotten this version to work somehow because it's awesome. I haven't played Skyrim in over a year and just started on modding SE. So yea I'm a little late to the party.

There is a new human futanari schlong mod for SSE: 

On 12/30/2019 at 11:08 AM, EvilReFlex said:

You can still use the HP UNP addon in SSE, its the same body. 

I'm currently using a self-converted version of this plugin (v1.4).  I was just referencing the changelog where you mentioned that you fixed an issue with the SSE version before you ultimately removed it completely.  I was concerned I might still have whatever bug you were referencing, though I've yet to encounter any obvious issues so far.

Hello Evil.  Very nice job on this...just wanted to let you know.

20 hours ago, mischievousmimi said:

the racemenu also does not show the options for SOS or the High Poly Futanari addon, is there anyway to fix or change this? Everything else works fine to my knowledge.

You should have a RM tab named "Genitals". If you don't, something else is causing the problem.

13 hours ago, C5Kev said:

Hello Evil.  Very nice job on this...just wanted to let you know.

You should have a RM tab named "Genitals". If you don't, something else is causing the problem.

I do not have this, and I am not sure what could be causing the problem. I tried to make my own with bodyslide studios, but I have no idea how to implement anything I make in it into the base game.

21 minutes ago, mischievousmimi said:

I do not have this, and I am not sure what could be causing the problem. I tried to make my own with bodyslide studios, but I have no idea how to implement anything I make in it into the base game.

Make sure you have the SOSRacemenu.esp that is provided with XP32 activated, otherwise the sos racemenu sliders won't show.  Don't turn it into an ESL (even though it's an empty plugin), as the SoS script won't detect it as it uses the old method of checking to see if an ESP is loaded.

5 hours ago, Grummkol said:

Make sure you have the SOSRacemenu.esp that is provided with XP32 activated, otherwise the sos racemenu sliders won't show.  Don't turn it into an ESL (even though it's an empty plugin), as the SoS script won't detect it as it uses the old method of checking to see if an ESP is loaded.

Yes, thank you! This did the trick. You're a life saver. I would have spent weeks just trying to figure out what was wrong on my own. I really am not that bright.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having a strange issue with the way this mod seems to interact with SL. The first time a SL scene is triggered, there are no problems. But if a subsequent scene gets triggered (as in taking place almost immediately after the first one) using the same actors, anyone equipped with this High Poly addon gets erect before slowly falling back down to a dangle again. I'm not seeing anything similar happening with Vector Plexus schlongs or the UNP female schlong.

Is there a way of fixing this in MCM or elsewhere? Not even sure where to begin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a problem. First off, how do I randomize the chance of females turning out to be t-girls\ futas?

Now then, the problem: when I engage in sex the animations play alright, but the cock just hangs in mid-air. What is the problem and how do I fix it? If it matters, I'm on LE, have SoS, Defeat, Dangerous Nights, using CBBE bodies.

• 2 weeks later...