On 6/4/2018 at 5:08 PM, EvilReFlex said:

I will not support this cheap mix textures. (leyenda, demoniac, ...)

evilrex said that leyenda skin texture is poor quality. what is a good skin texture? i have no idea what is considered upper tier vs lesser ones. anyone have an opinion?

3 hours ago, hogsmaws said:

evilrex said that leyenda skin texture is poor quality. what is a good skin texture? i have no idea what is considered upper tier vs lesser ones. anyone have an opinion?

Because of all the wishes I made a texture patch for Leyenda: 

2 hours ago, hogsmaws said:

i'd rather use whatever skin texture you use if you think its better. what do you use?

It really depends on your taste and ENB. 

Most of the time I used the "Mature Textures", but the author removed it. 

On 5/24/2019 at 2:09 AM, Espio419 said:

HDT support in the future?

3 hours ago, navaro said:

u have texture patch for pure skin ?

Because Patreon failed, there will be no updates or new SoS mods from me in future. 

2 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Not even your last HD horse penis addon?

It was almost fully finished, as I can remember.

Nope, I need 3dsmax to make meshes for skyrim, but it costs 250$~/month. 

I don't want to use any pirated software anymore, so I startet the patreon account to finance 3dsmax, but I got not enough so its the end of SoS Mods. 

I'm switching to Blender 2.8 for my 3d Stuff, but there is no NIF plugin.  (maybe in future. )

The new Horse Cock is in beta, and this month is the last month where you can get it as patreon. (no free release in future!) 

It just bugs me, shitty renpy incest games get a ass full of money, I just wanted the money for 3dsmax and not even got this. So I will close my patreon account next month and will not continue with my SoS Mods. 

19 minutes ago, EvilReFlex said:

Nope, I need 3dsmax to make meshes for skyrim, but it costs 250$~/month. 

I don't want to use any pirated software anymore, so I startet the patreon account to finance 3dsmax, but I got not enough so its the end of SoS Mods. 

I'm switching to Blender 2.8 for my 3d Stuff, but there is no NIF plugin.  (maybe in future. )

The new Horse Cock is in beta, and this month is the last month where you can get it as patreon. (no free release in future!) 

It just bugs me, shitty renpy incest games get a ass full of money, I just wanted the money for 3dsmax and not even got this. So I will close my patreon account next month and will not continue with my SoS Mods. 

Green and envy... I know dat feelings very well=)

If you want money - you should give more info about you and your projects like... everywhere. Not just on your signature on LL. Twitter, other big adult and futa forums, tumblr (oh wait...), deviantart, pixiv... Literally everywhere.

More ground you cover, the more people will pay you.

BTW, Nif Plugin exist for Blender 2.79. So, you can use it instead of 2.8 or 3dsmax.

2.8 is a bit too... New for that stuff right now.

And new in general - Blender team reworked 2.8 almost from scratch. Even shortcuts\hotkeys is new (and they deserved really hard kick in the ass because of this).

I still hate Blender 2.79, so this is no alternative for me. 

3dsmax is too overpriced for modding, Blender 2.8 is awesome and I can use it for my UE4 stuff. 

Maybe someone can make a new nif plugin after the full release of blender 2.8. I still want to mod skyrim! 

At the moment I work on a overhaul of my Succubus Follower Mod! 

20190525235043_1.thumb.jpg.39a7f0cdd42e97cdb100728feaa19ad6.jpg

11 minutes ago, dragongodmod117 said:

I don't want to sound all knowing or anything but there's another modeling software made by Autodesk (same people that made 3DSMax) called Maya. You could get the Maya LT for $30 a month or $250 for a year. It has everything needed for making 3D models. I use it and it's very easy to pick up.

Maya LT doesn't support external plugins like the NIF plugin. 

1 hour ago, dragongodmod117 said:

What do you need the plugin for exactly? I just export an OBJ then import that OBJ into Outfit Studio to make my NIFs.

This may work for simple armors, but not for sos mods.

Try to add a schlong with seamless bone weighting as obj. 

12 minutes ago, EvilReFlex said:

This may work for simple armors, but not for sos mods.

Try to add a schlong with seamless bone weighting as obj. 

Actually not that hard.

Outfit Studio copies bone weights quite accurately , if vertices share their positions between reference and target shapes.

You can use "mask tool" too.

And you can use "Mesh Rigger" as another solution for copying weights from one shape to another.

Of course, complex skinning in these tools is very hard or nearly impossible, but for simple objects like penises their should be enough.

17 minutes ago, Azazellz said:

Actually not that hard.

Outfit Studio copies bone weights quite accurately , if vertices share their positions between reference and target shapes.

You can use "mask tool" too.

And you can use "Mesh Rigger" as another solution for copying weights from one form to another.

Try to add a schlong with seamless bone weighting as obj.  (with the genital bones) 

...and show me how you made it. 

1 hour ago, EvilReFlex said:

Try to add a schlong with seamless bone weighting as obj.  (with the genital bones) 

...and show me how you made it. 

Okay.

For _1 SoS male body.

MaleGenitails OBJ NIF.7z

About "show how I made it" - have no idea how to do it.

Outfit Studio have "mask" tool. Mask all area except edges. Then copy weights from reference male body shape to penis shape. Masked areas will not receive new weights.

If seams have vertices with same positions - their will have same weights.

UPD. forgot to set male skeleton as reference... Now it should work properly.

57 minutes ago, Azazellz said:

Okay.

For _1 SoS male body.

MaleGenitails OBJ NIF.7z 261.4 kB · 0 downloads

About "show how I made it" - have no idea how to do it.

Outfit Studio have "mask" tool. Mask all area except edges. Then copy weights from reference male body shape to penis shape. Masked areas will not receive new weights.

If seams have vertices with same positions - their will have same weights.

UPD. forgot to set male skeleton as reference... Now it should work properly.

And how to set a skeleton as reference? 

It show no "genital bones" to me. 

5 minutes ago, EvilReFlex said:

And how to set a skeleton as reference? 

"Settings" button in BodySlide or File--Settings in OutfitStudio (old versions have only first variant).

This feature is for binding bones in currently loaded shape with bones in skeleton. So, if you use female skeleton on male shape - in game shape will have wrong position on character's body (even if in .nif file all looks right).

28 minutes ago, EvilReFlex said:

I know this settings, but it still shows me only bones used with the reference...

Yes. this is how OS works.

If you want Gen bones - you should have them in the reference (you can add them too, manually, by right click on empty space and "add bone from skeleton", but since reference don't have them, you can't copy weights of these bones from reference).

So, you can use one of your old work as reference...

Or you can make "dummy" mesh for skinning purposes, with body and penis

Just merge two obj into one in blender and then transfer bone weights from body and penis to that "dummy" shape:

1) Load body as reference, and "dummy" as outfit. Copy all weights, set "search distance" to 0.1. Export your "dummy" to nif (penis will be without weights for now).

2) Then load penis nif as reference, and your new "dummy" nif as outfit. Right click on "dummy" shape in list, "mask weighted vertices" (or something similar), and copy weights from reference penis to "dummy'. Export again.

3) Now you have body with penis - and with all bones.

You can even make something like this:

hairbones v6.nif

I use this thing for making new skin for hairstyles from my mod.