5 minutes ago, Azazellz said:

Yes. this is how OS works.

If you want Gen bones - you should have them in the reference (you can add them too, manually, by right click on empty space and "add bone from skeleton", but since reference don't have them, you can't copy weights of these bones from reference).

So, you can use one of your old work as reference...

Or you can make "dummy" mesh for skinning purposes, with body and penis

Just merge two obj into one in blender and then transfer bone weights from body and penis to that "dummy" shape:

1) Load body as reference, and "dummy" as outfit. Copy all weights, set "search distance" to 0.1. Export your "dummy" to nif (penis will be without weights for now).

2) Then load penis nif as reference, and your new "dummy" as outfit. Right click on "dummy" shape in list, "mask weighted vertices" (or something similar), and copy weights from reference penis to "dummy'. Export again.

3) Now you have body with penis - and with all bones.

You can even make something like this:

hairbones v6.nif 122.42 kB · 0 downloads

I use this thing for making new skin for hairstyles from my mod.

Cool, now I got it. Thanks 

I will take a closer look tomorrow. 

12 minutes ago, EvilReFlex said:

Still small bumps and I miss a bit a function to smooth it out:

You can use OS in "draw" mod too, for drawing bone weight on the model.

Select a bone, set brush strength, and then draw selected bone weight on your shape.

Left click for add more weight. ALT + left click - for remove weight. SHIFT + left click is for smoothing weights.

When "bone influence" (or "Preview scaling") slider set to different values - brush effect will be slightly different.

But don't forget to mask seam area first.

1 hour ago, Azazellz said:

Well, not having a mesh to look at it in detail, I can't say anything more ?

I can not even remember if I had such an effect during my work with OS...

Ok, you are right, the problem is the mesh, if I use a other mesh it works.  :classic_wacko:

15 minutes ago, EvilReFlex said:

Ok, you are right, the problem is the mesh, if I use a other mesh it works.

Don't know... Maybe double vertices? Or vertices with small offset?

Also, you can try to use "C" button - it will turn brush into "only connected vertices" mode.

7 minutes ago, Azazellz said:

Don't know... Maybe double vertices? Or vertices with small offset?

Also, you can try to use "C" button - it will turn brush into "only connected vertices" mode.

No, looks like all the vertices are not connected... maybe nifskope caused this. 

I will try it tomorrow with a new exported obj mesh. 

Thanks for the help.  

On 6/3/2019 at 11:49 PM, aliquotmirror said:

Eventually got everything working.  You seem like you know what you are doing.  Is there a way to reassign sexlab gender of pc, npcs using skyrim vr compatible mods?  So far everything seems to point to needing the full SL SE which hasn't been VR situated yet.

Is there still no MCM in VR SKSE? (change the default "N" key to a key on the controller) 

8 hours ago, Deathmaw said:

I'm using the special edition version, and I bodyslided it. It seems to be floating like half an inch off my crotch though? Any ideas?

Loving the model though, looks really good, and the fairskin matches perfectly.

The SE Version is for CBBE SE, should be 100% seamless if you use the same sliderset for the schlong and body. 

11 hours ago, EvilReFlex said:

The SE Version is for CBBE SE, should be 100% seamless if you use the same sliderset for the schlong and body. 

I'm using CBBE SE. Installed version "SOS - ERF - High Poly Addon 1.3 Special Edition". Built both in Bodyslide using the exact same preset but ended up with this: 

Spoiler

20190605204926_1.jpg.e7ec839d24af8a0e8626ae6cbe3cf018.jpg20190605204930_1.jpg.90a8ee92106925c7aed5be6f01d1d04c.jpg

All my other body slided clothing and items have fitted correctly. So not sure what is causing this. This is using the one selectable from the SOS menu rather than the equippable one. 

*Edit* It seems to work ok with the default CBBE presets, but isn't with my custom preset. I did some further testing and the schlong isn't moving with the "Move Groin" slider in Bodyslide. If I set that slider back to 0 it is seamless.

16 hours ago, Deathmaw said:

I'm using CBBE SE. Installed version "SOS - ERF - High Poly Addon 1.3 Special Edition". Built both in Bodyslide using the exact same preset but ended up with this: 

Hide contents

20190605204926_1.jpg.e7ec839d24af8a0e8626ae6cbe3cf018.jpg20190605204930_1.jpg.90a8ee92106925c7aed5be6f01d1d04c.jpg

All my other body slided clothing and items have fitted correctly. So not sure what is causing this. This is using the one selectable from the SOS menu rather than the equippable one. 

*Edit* It seems to work ok with the default CBBE presets, but isn't with my custom preset. I did some further testing and the schlong isn't moving with the "Move Groin" slider in Bodyslide. If I set that slider back to 0 it is seamless.

Hm. ?

I will take a closer look this weekend. 

4 hours ago, Raggar613 said:

Prob dumb question. is there anyway to make this only on one of my characters? or would it happen to all my female characters i play?

Easily able to do that via the SOS menu. By default this isn't on any characters.

Sorry for the wait, I took a look and tried to fix it, but I was never happy with the result. 

It will take a bit longer. :(

On 6/8/2019 at 5:12 PM, fringecosmos said:

Any chance you could look at the "Hip Forward" slider as well? If you use that slider to move your CBBE SSE preset's hips forward, the schlong does not move with it.

I will try to add all slider which affects the crotch area. 

1 hour ago, EvilReFlex said:

Sorry for the wait, I took a look and tried to fix it, but I was never happy with the result. 

It will take a bit longer. :(

I will try to add all slider which affects the crotch area. 

No rush! I just removed the slider from my preset. Happy that you are looking at it at all. 

Eagerly looking forward to your new Succubus follower as well!

30 minutes ago, ✧ Puppet Master ✧ said:

Is there an edit I can do to the esp that will change the default probabilities from 0 to 10, so that by default all females will use the ERF schlong?

You can change this setting in the SOS MCM.