36 minutes ago, jimmywon34 said:

what about no more sliders for it? that on purpose? I don't see the slider for it anymore with the new update.

I uploaded another version with the old bodyslide files, I have no motivation to re-add all the shapes. ?

23 hours ago, EvilReFlex said:

I uploaded another version with the old bodyslide files, I have no motivation to re-add all the shapes. ?

thanks. things don't seem to be working the same in SSE for me. If I equip one of my followers with one and try to edit in racemenu the genitals it doesn't work correctly, either deforming it in some way or the slider won't work at all, I use EFF to edit followers with racemenu. I tried the addon version instead with SOS full, and when I try and add a penis type to a female follower it tells me it's not made for this body type and doesn't show up on my follower, I can't remember what I used in LE with the SOS for females mod but I don't remember these problems, been awhile since I played LE so don't know if my setup is exactly like it. I tried installing Cumshot because I thought I remembered that had an option to change gender of followers but don't see it in the SSE version, or it won't allow me to, because I thought maybe I had to change her gender first and then the SOS ERF addon would show up. maybe it's just a problem with racemenu SE as to why I can't edit the euqippable genitals correctly though.

9 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

thanks. things don't seem to be working the same in SSE for me. If I equip one of my followers with one and try to edit in racemenu the genitals it doesn't work correctly, either deforming it in some way or the slider won't work at all, I use EFF to edit followers with racemenu. I tried the addon version instead with SOS full, and when I try and add a penis type to a female follower it tells me it's not made for this body type and doesn't show up on my follower, I can't remember what I used in LE with the SOS for females mod but I don't remember these problems, been awhile since I played LE so don't know if my setup is exactly like it. I tried installing Cumshot because I thought I remembered that had an option to change gender of followers but don't see it in the SSE version, or it won't allow me to, because I thought maybe I had to change her gender first and then the SOS ERF addon would show up. maybe it's just a problem with racemenu SE as to why I can't edit the euqippable genitals correctly though.

Make sure you have XPMSSE and it's Racemenu Addon installed. Also make sure you have Schlongs of Skyrim SE installed. In that MCM, make sure they are using ERF and not one of the schlongs from SOS as those are for men. 

2 hours ago, fringecosmos said:

Make sure you have XPMSSE and it's Racemenu Addon installed. Also make sure you have Schlongs of Skyrim SE installed. In that MCM, make sure they are using ERF and not one of the schlongs from SOS as those are for men. 

I definitely have xpmsse and it's SOS racemenu addon installed. i'll try again with the SOS full version and see if the ERF addon will show up in the menu by some chance.

7 hours ago, fringecosmos said:

OK nevermind I got the sos full version(high poly addon) to show up in the mcm for selection while aimed at an npc.

I tested editing it in racemenu again and it turns out that it looks deformed while your editing it in racemenu but once you close the menu the changes take place like normal.

4 hours ago, ✧ Puppet Master ✧ said:

Uhm, where did the special edition version go?

Because the bodyslide files from the SE version are fucked up and I don't want to but time in it because the whole addon is ridiculous.  

I have a new made mesh with 3 times less polies and still highpoly. (and much better transition between body and schlong) 

newhumancock.thumb.jpg.ecb7e1ed4ad7ed88f73829895ebef1cc.jpg

But I have a big problem with the texture patches, many new skin textures are saved with the intel dds format and I can't open it. 

6 hours ago, EvilReFlex said:

But I have a big problem with the texture patches, many new skin textures are saved with the intel dds format and I can't open it. 

You mean the BC7 DDS format, right? Actually there is a way to open them without Photoshop.

If you install the DDS FileType Plus plugin for Paint dot Net (freeware image editor with native DDS support), you should be able to open any BC7-saved DDS file. It's a bit of a pain because you need to change the file extension to ".dds2" first, but at least it's better than nothing.

Usually my workflow with it goes like this:

Rename file to *.dds2 -> Open in PdN -> Save as standard uncompressed RGBA8 DDS -> Edit the texture in GIMP/Mudbox/whatever -> Open again in PdN -> Save as BC7 DDS2 -> rename back to *.dds.

As I said, kind of a pain, but at least this way the textures can be opened and edited.

10 hours ago, ✧ Puppet Master ✧ said:

Well, with the quality of your work I didn't imagine that you were not using photoshop, so the only explanation was that somehow you didn't know of the plugin.

I just wanted to help.

I'm using PaintShopPro since I created levels for Half-Life 1 and I'm still using it, it can also load PS plugins like the old Nvidia DDS plugin.

But I do not want to praise PSP, I'm also not happy with the way PSP goes since Corel bought it and I'm playing with the Idea to switch to Krita. But Krita supports no DDS files, I know gimp does, but I don't like it and Paint.net is to simpel and no alternative. 

On 9/1/2019 at 1:36 PM, EvilReFlex said:

Grab texconv.exe from https://github.com/microsoft/DirectXTex/releases/tag/feb2019 

It will uncompress/compress from BC7 to R8G8B8A8 which can then be opened and edited in your favourite image editing program.  Will either need to be copied to where you want to run it, or stick it in your windows\system32 directory so you can run it from anywhere. 

It has a few operands to allow resizing, wildcards and various other options, but the main one we're interested in here is the "-f  ***_UNORM" switch.

To uncompress a single file in the current directory you are in (with overwriting) (from command line)

texconv -f R8G8B8A8_UNORM -y  yourfilename.dds  

To uncompress all your normals in current directory and all subdirectories with overwriting.

for /r %a in (*_n.dds) do texconv -f R8G8B8A8_UNORM -o "%~dpa." -y "%a"

Drop the -y if you want to do a test run (it will step through, but post an error on each DDS file that you need to enable overwriting).

You can then do the same thing again to recompress, using "-f BC7_UNORM" (or BC1_UNORM/BC4_UNORM for  your doing diffuse or greyscale).  Mipmaps are generated automatically (unless you specify it not to create them)