21 minutes ago, mariolonos said:

i found the console command for the hairstyle, what about changing outfits?

Just trade with her. Talk to her and choose Trade. If she doesn't give that option you are too close to her. Give her an outfit you want her to wear, highlight it and hit "T." In the inventory the outfit will seem to disappear and "Ivy's Sexy Synth Dress" will appear. If you back out and look at her she is now wearing what you put her in. You can take the dress and do whatever you want with it.

Reginald_001, let me start by saying thank you again.  Ivy is awesome.  It is scary what she comments on sometimes.   That being said, I was surprised that she doesn't comment on that fact that I slept with Magnolia from the Third Rail.  Other than that, THANK YOU!  I can't imaging not playing with her.

1 hour ago, GodWearsGucci said:

I'm not sure if it's intentional or because being in any vault might trigger it. But I just found my way to vault 75 with Ivy and she commented about it being vault 81. Does that happen just cause it's a vault or is that a legitimate bug?

Looks like she should only say it in Vault 81.

In other 'good news'.. my radio stopped working in my current game. The first time in countless hours of playing with Ivy.

As I don't use Heather, I can now finally try to debug this nasty little quest bug...

Also: I'm done playing outside in the heat. I expect to put Ivy fully back into development in the coming weeks, starting this weekend. I'll make headway on some of the bugs, but moreso the suggestions, reported in this thread and I will be focusing on the DLC Far Harbor first, then Nuka World. Both should provide interesting new angles to Ivy. Far Harbor, because of her Synth past, and Nuka World because of her Raider past.

RADIO PATCH UPLOADED.

If you are experiencing the 'WIVS radio is not playing' bug. Then you can download this patch.

Manually install the patch by unzipping it and overwriting the original .esp file.

In game instructions follow below:

1. Open up the NX-2C Controller Holotape.
  2. Open the Advanced options.
  3. Click on 'Reset Radio'.
  4. Exit the pipboy, wait a bit (5-10 seconds).
  5. Start the radio station in any way you see fit (pipboy radio, buildable radio etc..)

Please share any bugs you might encounter with this patch.

I am enjoying Ivy's company enormously, and ChicGeek's voicing is awesome. Flashy is such a lucky man.

Quick question please: on a couple of occasions Ivy has asked me to sit with her and she'll tell me something (the implication being if i sit a little while a conversation will start).

First time around there were no spare seats and nothing happened.

The second time (just now) she sat down, smiled, said three words about rain and her underwear (we were inside!) and then I think something bugged - maybe a conversation or an animation.

Is this a trigger event? Or is it merely one of her flirts that can be safely ignored?

Thanks!

19 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

I am enjoying Ivy's company enormously, and ChicGeek's voicing is awesome. Flashy is such a lucky man.

Quick question please: on a couple of occasions Ivy has asked me to sit with her and she'll tell me something (the implication being if i sit a little while a conversation will start).

First time around there were no spare seats and nothing happened.

The second time (just now) she sat down, smiled, said three words about rain and her underwear (we were inside!) and then I think something bugged - maybe a conversation or an animation.

Is this a trigger event? Or is it merely one of her flirts that can be safely ignored?

Thanks!

It's just a bit of convo, I think. :)

8 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

If you want to have the 'sit' conversations to work, order her to sit on a chair, then sit next to her. Then wait. :)

Damn. She tends to choose a place where there is one chair, or none!!  ?

I notice the "want bubblegum/sugarbombs" line takes a long time to respond after I've given her the item.  I give her said bubblegum and around ten minutes later she'll thank me. It may be due simply to script congestion in my game, but I thought I'd mention it.  

Does Ivy have any set quest of her own other than the quest to recruit her? Some of the documents reference "Never take her to ________", but after about 30 hours I still haven't triggered any sort of unique quest.

Great mod, btw. Probably the most fleshed out of any F4 companion mod... pun intended.

6 hours ago, gdxai said:

Does Ivy have any set quest of her own other than the quest to recruit her? Some of the documents reference "Never take her to ________", but after about 30 hours I still haven't triggered any sort of unique quest.

Great mod, btw. Probably the most fleshed out of any F4 companion mod... pun intended.

Not yet...

It is planned, but the DLC updates are being done first.  (Yes, everyone is impatiently waiting).

Yes a 'quest' is coming at one point, for sure. :)

Currently I'm going through the support thread, debugging some things. I've fixed the load screen issue with some help on Nexus forums, I think I've fixed the sporadic radio not playing issue, you can now reset it with her controller holotape. Now I'm focusing on playing again with her (haven't played Fo4 since the release, June 1st, so I had some catching up to do. And am going to play through DLC again with my notes for a last time, before starting the new recording sessions.

Debugging and development is coming along well. I'm back on track, making headway. I've added several 'lore' items which will give a deeper look into Ivy's history, they are scattered throughout the world at certain obvious places from her past (e.g. MedTek research, the root cellar).

ScreenShot207.png

I've started on the Vault 88 DLC first. Each DLC will be released as separate add-on for IVY 4.1 (Which is has not been released yet but will contain all bug fixes and some new content for Ivy).

ps: The 'pathways' typo has since this screenshot been fixed. :P

Hi  Reginald,

Just wanted to say again what a fantastic follower you have created Ivy really is above and beyond what is normally thought off when installing a follower mod .

As you develop Ivy more are you still going to include the robotic voice , I do not dislike Chic Geek's voice infact she is a very talented voice actor its just I find the robotic voice and the fact Ivy hates its adds to her personality . Once again amazing work you are a very talented artist and I'm very excited to see whats coming next.

Thank you for your hard work and sharing with the community. 

52 minutes ago, chubjub said:

Hi  Reginald,

Just wanted to say again what a fantastic follower you have created Ivy really is above and beyond what is normally thought off when installing a follower mod .

As you develop Ivy more are you still going to include the robotic voice , I do not dislike Chic Geek's voice infact she is a very talented voice actor its just I find the robotic voice and the fact Ivy hates its adds to her personality . Once again amazing work you are a very talented artist and I'm very excited to see whats coming next.

Thank you for your hard work and sharing with the community. 

All lines are developed with the robo voice, then later dubbed by Geek, so both voice sets will always be available. :)

Hey thanks for the mod!

I just downloaded it for the first time. I started the radio channel, but nothing came out (did get a quest update to go to sanctuary though). I tried downloading the radio patch, installed it (overwriting the original esp) and tried again. Still nothing in the radio. I saw your instructions regarding the holotape, but I didn't get the holotape so I added it through the console. I retested the radio, exited out of tape and waited 10-20 secs, and still no voice coming out of the radio channel. 

I apologize if I'm doing something very wrong or maybe I should just continue playing and it'll sort itself out, but I'd just rather fix this now if possible instead of have it become a serious problem with the mod later on. Any suggestions? Also, should the esp be placed towards the end of the load order, or does it not matter much?