i am loving this mod so much. i am laughing at times and other times i get itchy thinking of what she says when i am in the mood for it so to speak. over all i would rate this mod as a 9.9/10, and only a 9.9 cause i have YET to find a way to mod her hair style or color. Is it possible to link a mod that would allow us to change her hair style/color, or is that going to added to this mod later on?

1 hour ago, Tullinjr said:

i am loving this mod so much. i am laughing at times and other times i get itchy thinking of what she says when i am in the mood for it so to speak. over all i would rate this mod as a 9.9/10, and only a 9.9 cause i have YET to find a way to mod her hair style or color. Is it possible to link a mod that would allow us to change her hair style/color, or is that going to added to this mod later on?

Are you on a console or pc?

If on pc open the console (`) and click on her. Then use that number to slm xxxxx. Exit console and you are in looksmenu. Make sure and tell her to stay or she'll wonder off and screw the whole thing up.

A word of warning. If you mess with the eyes, even color, you can get a second set overlapping and it looks weird as fuck and you can't get rid of it. This can happen if you slm yourself too, but at least you can go to a surgeon to fix it. I don't know of a way to fix it on an npc. (If someone does know . . . speak up!)

If you're on a console I dunno what to tell ya.

I been to the Institute and now I feel stupid.  it didn't occur to me that, i'm the only one with a chip in my pip boy.  so of the two of us, only I can get there. 

that relieved any concerns I had.  

she said some strange things when I went to Libertia, or what ever it's called, for the retrieval quest.  i was worried that it might be the place she shouldn't go, but it all went fine.

on a side note, she looks very nice indeed with the 8k skin and 2k faces.  I gave her human nature's Easy Girl earrings and rings and multi piercings.  clothing wise I usually go with anything that is black leather or Latex from that mod.  I kept her default hair style as it suits her I think.

I will try and get a decent screenshot of her and add it here.

Ive done like 9 playthroughs with ivy, and she still  comes out with new dialogue, some of which is gut busting Funny, I have to stop playing and walk off the laughing at times.  Shes not so interactive in nuka world or far harbor though.  Oh and I love it when she whistles, her lips actually puckerup, its so cute.

7 minutes ago, sometallbloke57 said:

I been to the Institute and now I feel stupid.  it didn't occur to me that, i'm the only one with a chip in my pip boy.  so of the two of us, only I can get there. 

that relieved any concerns I had.  

she said some strange things when I went to Libertia, or what ever it's called, for the retrieval quest.  i was worried that it might be the place she shouldn't go, but it all went fine.

on a side note, she looks very nice indeed with the 8k skin and 2k faces.  I gave her human nature's Easy Girl earrings and rings and multi piercings.  clothing wise I usually go with anything that is black leather or Latex from that mod.  I kept her default hair style as it suits her I think.

I will try and get a decent screenshot of her and add it here.

once you're inside the institute you can teleport her to you with her holotape, shes funny in the institute and totally loves the place.  she's a synth body but created with robo brain tech so she has no synth component, and cant be detected once inside, ( story wise) but its a Bethesda game so ,,,you can balance a house on a single staircase lol     Ivy was well thought out, I have to say.   g'day mate

On 7/20/2018 at 3:41 AM, leszakadt_plafon said:

Sajnos úgy tűnik, az Ivy rádió és a Header rádió összeférhetetlen. Bármelyiket indítom, utána a másik nem működik. Nagy kár... de nem olyan nagy baj, mivel a Header rádió nem szükségszerű. Azt lehet hanyagolni.... viszont az Ivy-t nem mert sok minden épül rá. ?

Unfortunately, it seems the Ivy radio and the Header [Heather Casdin - A Unique Companion Experience by llamaRCA] radio is incompatible. Any one starting after the other is not working. Too bad... but it's not really a big problem, since the Header radio is not a necessity. I may have neglected to.... however, the Ivy-not because it built a lot.

and

Bluegunk

Oh, and for  leszakadt_plafon  the radios are not incompatible. I run Heather Casdin too. However, the radio stations sometimes do not start, so try reloading the save until they do. I had that happen to me twice.

un-radio-day.jpg?1
Yes,
It seems that Ivy's radio and Heather's radio use the same channel and conflict ...

a friend told me that ivy or heather, the one who is first in charge of charging the radio works ... the other does not.

My suggestion, until one of the two authors change the channel of one of the radio is as follows:

As Heather's radio only exists to start the quest and then no longer useful, ideally, it is to load Ivy after Heather in the charge order.
because Ivy's radio is used all the time.

to start Heather's quest is to just walk around the corner where she's always and talk to her, she does not need the radio ...
or
Create Heather's terminal in the settlement workshop and then "hire" Heather who already appears on your side, but by the terminal does not have the initial conversation, I preciro walk there and talk to her.

But this is the problem of incompatibility of radios.

Reginald, please, coming back from vacation, if it is not too uncomfortable, changing the radio from ivy to another channel solves the question ...

7 hours ago, Tullinjr said:

I just used Looks Menu.

On 7/19/2018 at 5:54 AM, El Diablo said:

Heyo. love the mod. really like Ivy even without any sexiness. 

One question though. is there a way to turn off the loading screens she adds? I have only been seeing Ivy info as it loads and it is a bit annoying eventually.

Bump?

Okay. Im using Heather Casdin as a companion, Shes Boring as hell....after using Ivy for 9 playthroughs, I heard heather has 1200 lines of dialogue and is immersive...ummm No. IMO shes a dud. Ivy is much more unique, and funny, and flirtsy, and ivy actually says things, I love watching you work, your ass looks great, don't ever change lol   all the flirts and cuddle comments  make ivy.  Heather is just so plain, No flavor at all.  Ivy still the greatest companion ever  made...in my book anyways.

6 hours ago, Hogz50 said:

Okay. Im using Heather Casdin as a companion, Shes Boring as hell....after using Ivy for 9 playthroughs, I heard heather has 1200 lines of dialogue and is immersive...ummm No. IMO shes a dud. Ivy is much more unique, and funny, and flirtsy, and ivy actually says things, I love watching you work, your ass looks great, don't ever change lol   all the flirts and cuddle comments  make ivy.  Heather is just so plain, No flavor at all.  Ivy still the greatest companion ever  made...in my book anyways.

Well sure, for the proper audience. I can see some people in this world giving Ivy a side eye when she says "Do you think that'll fit into my anus?" when you loot something. Apples and tomatoes. I'm with ya tho. I love Ivy. I never used Heather so I can't comment but Ivy, to the proper audience (us freaks,) is all that AND a bag of chips.

:)

12 hours ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

Well sure, for the proper audience. I can see some people in this world giving Ivy a side eye when she says "Do you think that'll fit into my anus?" when you loot something. Apples and tomatoes. I'm with ya tho. I love Ivy. I never used Heather so I can't comment but Ivy, to the proper audience (us freaks,) is all that AND a bag of chips.

:)

18 hours ago, Hogz50 said:

Yes, Ivy it's my preference too, but ...
with extreme profanity disabled, so for me it's okay and your flirtations and comments entetualmetne do not get nasty ...

By the way....

Extreme profanity has some practices that are "extreme" for the vast majority of the public, especially sex with excrement, and for those who do not know that it is just go on the service menu and turn off extreme profanity it may sound disgusting in one or another comment and this will spoil the relationship.

I have a suggestion...
maybe the service will go to the MCM Mod Configuration Menu https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21497 if there were many options, but ...

Ivy comes with a factory program to attend toa and any perversity, but ... all and any percercity is not the factory package of any and all people, so ...
Make the suggestion of:
Ivy comes factory with the "normal or casual" package activated and have a package below that would be the current profanity deactivated, and two more packages than normal would be Extreme and Extreme Exotic.

something like:
Ceribato- no sexual comment or activity (definitely not recommended)
Casual sex - with provocative but light-hearted activity and commentary, typical couple (not recommended)
Hard sex - much more activity and teasing, anal sex, fists, group and other more advanced practices (recommended standard)
Scatologic Hard Sex - Adds sex with droppings like Pepe and Scrat, vomit ... (for a very specific audience, not recommended)

I believe that with these 4 options and the intermediary by default the Ivy is much more assimilable.

laboratory640.jpg

Another good suggestion that can also solve this is a menu of settings where you can check what practical options Ivy releases at the moment of activation in the delivery of the voucher, or in that mometno she hopes to go in such a menu to do this configuration:

this menu would look something like this:

Note: this NX-2 unit comes from the factory with the Casual Sex setting activated, this option was pointed out by majority in a study, however, we know that there are people and tastes much more exquisite, so the NX-2 unit offers a menu of configurations where you can activate several choices to your pleasure:

Prostitution Options
- yes - the NX2 unit can use free time to get extra income
- no - the NX2 unit stays in standby for the duration of inactivity, it does not generate extra income and it prevents new experiences. (not recommended)

Loyalty Options, the NX-2 Unit wants to:
- only the owner
- the owner and, where appropriate, another person on his own
- trio with the owner and another person.
- groups including or not the owner

Options of sexual preference, besides the owner:
- do not want anyone
- you only want men
- you only want women
- want men and women

Sexual Practice Options:
- oral sex
- vaginal sex
- anal sex
- sex with fists
- objects
- spank

- Sodomy
- Masochism
- bestialism

- Pepe
- Vomit
- Scrat

I believe that with these options it is more than perfect
I am sure that this request should be extremely laborious to create the logic and the trees of answers and conversations according to the choices ...
even so, if possible. I think it's worth something.

there are possibilities so much there
for example if activated - want women
she can start making comments about pretty women who cross the road,

if you activate the option of - wish to make trio with the owner and another person
she may from time to time do about how good it would be for such a person to spend time with them both at night ... (she already does this eventually, it was just an example)

If enabled - sex with objects
every time you collect some propitious object it will make some comment of a creative use for the object (yes I your that she also already does this ... is just to illustrate)

But that's it, just an idea that came up

I confess that when it comes to doing a translation of Ivy into Portuguese from Brazil, I had to research "a lot" of various subjects, not only in the sexual part, but also of various terms and subjects that she uses in casual conversations about curiosities.

Reginaldo really made a work of art.

she really is incomparable, 
I'm sure her exclusive DLC that's coming at the end of the year should be something epic.

I hope until then I find the blessed place that the note says not to elva it, the biggest mystery of the forum ...