23 hours ago, Apap said:

.... às vezes quando fala com Ivy, ela acessa seus arquivos de memória e de vez em quando ela reproduz a gravação de suas conversas com seu criador.
Alguma chance de atualizar a voz do ChickGeek para que essas partes do diálogo apresentem a voz masculina?...

how curious, I should also comment on an adjustment in audio.

sure this adjustment you mentioned is very important,
Mr author, suggestion for the next update if you meet these two suggestions of adjustments in the audio, this and mine to return the sound of the daleck

I'll look into the Exterminate wav. But please note it was only an easter egg as she's programmed to say it only once during the entire game. ;)

10 hours ago, Tullinjr said:

ok i downloaded this mod and am loving it so far, but i dont know which body mod she is using. she changes from one type to the next. any clue as to what her base body type is? CBBE? UNP? Venus? or what??

She uses the standard NPC body, like the vanilla NPC's do.

8 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Eu vou olhar para o exterminar wav. Mas, por favor, note que foi apenas um ovo de páscoa que ela programou para dizer apenas uma vez durante todo o jogo.;)

Ok, This is why I've only heard it twice, one the first time I used v3 and now in version 4.0 ...

but as from time to time I start a new game for some test I have the chance to curit again.

Thank you work.
I do not know if it helps, but I have here (if I do not) download 3.0 still and if I say the name of the file I look for it and make the exchange.

The colleague's idea of keeping records in Ivy's memory with Dr's original voice is also a great idea.

My Girl!!

Obviously I changed her a bit.  As older Pioneers for the Glorious Minuteman People''s Party of the Commonwealth. :P  ( Yeah, I turned 'em all Soviet based ) 

A minor thing to me, but I am sure others have noticed. Typo in first screenie.  Errands* 

20180716203527_1.jpg

20180716203325_1.jpg

"Dear Prudence Curie" has been sent to Red Rocket.

THX

No issues with Campsite , FN Five-seven (Root Cellar edits) and Better Companions.

But when selecting her, after reaching a certain level of affinity, "getav ca_affinity" is always zero. ??

Hi,

Just logged in to say this is a master piece , I just got to the part where she interrupts the conversation with Sturges at Sanctuary and i was crying ..brilliant looking forward to whats to come thank you for your obvious hard work and sharing this mod.

All the best.

3 hours ago, Anthek said:

"Dear Prudence Curie" has been sent to Red Rocket.

THX

No issues with Campsite , FN Five-seven (Root Cellar edits) and Better Companions.

But when selecting her, after reaching a certain level of affinity, "getav ca_affinity" is always zero. ??

She doesn't use the regular affinity mode. Off my head I cannot give you the specifics, but on her description there is info.

Basically talk to her, trade with her and you see the affinity grow based on how she speaks to you and you unlock memories etc.  She pretty much always says 0 on looking or onscreen score show but she does act / speak differently as things go along. 

On 7/12/2018 at 4:09 PM, danono said:

I use them together, the dialog options are different but they don't conflict.  each dialog tree is worded slightly different but include all options.

Thanks for the answer, i got to know Ivy and her menu better since then, and only thing that bugs me is getting that vanilla menu every time i start talking to her.

2 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

She doesn't use the regular affinity mode. Off my head I cannot give you the specifics, but on her description there is info.

Basically talk to her, trade with her and you see the affinity grow based on how she speaks to you and you unlock memories etc.  She pretty much always says 0 on looking or onscreen score show but she does act / speak differently as things go along.

Is not an issue for me, was just surprised. I'll take it like that: "Ivy getav ca_affinity O.OhOhh"

By the way she seems to like bikes Lone Wanderer Fast Travel .

4 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

Ela gosta do APC também. Depois de um de nossos passeios na APC ela fez menção de como ela 'desaparece' e se lembra de mim batendo botões, então de repente estamos em outro lugar e ela acha que se lembra disso ... mas não tenho certeza. : P  Eu amo Ivy.

yes, yes
she also strange very elevators and sometimes got the idea that there is "something wrong going on", it's the ultimate, really exciting

On 7/13/2018 at 1:04 PM, shagohod123 said:

SPOILER

(FORBIDDEN ROOM)

I've been wondering if there is any way to make ivy give me a quest or a hint of the forbidden test room that I should not bring her into, because I've read your spoiler warning to not bring her to one of the test rooms because she will turn "sentient" but is there a quest for this? do I have to progress her affinity? and is there anything special or new afterwards if I bring her into this forbidden test chamber?

(One thing that got my curiosity is when I searched her dialogues in the console, I saw a dialogue or something that says "Ivy knows you loaded a game" which creeped me out a bit, and I have a feeling this is connected to her being sentient once I bring her into this "Forbidden Chamber".)

coc zUnusedSubwayTerminalShowcase

I'm not sure if anyone else had this problem, but after getting Ivy I can no longer recruit other followers. I can't even dismiss ivy at all either. I use AFT but I didn't use that mod on Ivy. So should still be allowed to have multiple followers. But after recruiting Ivy I no longer can have any or even dismiss her. Not sure how to fix that.

I seemed to have fixed it by spamming the fuck out of the unmanage NPC option in the AFT settings. Apparently AFT automatically manages her. This is hands down the best follower mod ever. Although I had to explain to my son not to run around saying pussy juice. He walked in hearing Ivy say that LMAO. Is there a way to make it to where she doesn't count towards your one active follower so we're able to bring along someone else?

The absolute greatest time I've had with Ivy so far has been with Paladin Danse on his first intro mission. She is constantly burning him, it fucking hilarious. I loved using Ivy in earlier releases, but since they added v4 with voice acting, she' been brilliant!

5 hours ago, GodWearsGucci said:

Não tenho certeza se alguém teve esse problema, mas depois de obter Ivy eu não posso mais recrutar outros seguidores. Eu não posso nem mesmo ignorar a hera também. Eu uso a AFT, mas não usei esse mod em Ivy. Portanto, ainda deve ser permitido ter múltiplos seguidores. Mas depois de recrutar Ivy eu não posso mais tê-la nem mesmo dispensá-la. Não sei como consertar isso.

O AFT  broken the AI on Ivy...

I use AFT too but I do not even point it to IVY,  any command that I gave AFT via ivy can cutar back a save to "try" to correct,
With that care, that's okay.

I usually hang out with Ivy, Heather, Nora for AFT and Nora for Syntetic Love and clar, Piper to listen to Heather's teasing.
AFT only allows up to 5, but Heather has its own mechanism and therefore is not computed by AFT