5 hours ago, El Diablo said:

So the loading screens like these

1654460376_DesktopScreenshot2018_07.25-14_43_34_59.thumb.png.45894ab131b9da905ae09cba60521712.png

I am only getting the Ivy ones long after i recruited Ivy, How can i make it so i get the normal loading tips and screens again? or at least not just the Ivy ones all the time.

Currently there is no way. This is a bug in fallout. Some other mods suffer from this too. Ill look into a fix. But it wont be quick, sorry.

just a tip for anyone who uses the holotape to teleport her to you.  if you talk to her and you get the follow command as a fourth option, don't worry, just dismiss her and talk to her again before she leaves the area. i thought I had broken her but she loves me again.  the more I hear of her back story the more I cherish her.  i want to hug her everytime she tells me a memory from her life. so sad.

Is it possible to have her use custom body textures/and meshes i seen that the mod has some that come with it but it says she is not currently using those. I am a complete noob to altering mods and such. Btw love the mod to death great work!

On 7/25/2018 at 8:48 AM, El Diablo said:

So the loading screens like these

1654460376_DesktopScreenshot2018_07.25-14_43_34_59.thumb.png.45894ab131b9da905ae09cba60521712.png

I am only getting the Ivy ones long after i recruited Ivy, How can i make it so i get the normal loading tips and screens again? or at least not just the Ivy ones all the time.

It is self correcting. Eventually.

It takes a while, but then you see more of the standard loading screens again. You still get Ivy ones, but it's not all the time anymore.

Not sure if off time (the days when you're not able to play) counts for that or not though.

I must comment on what a wonderful mod this is. I do have to dismiss her during normal teenage boys awake time, then pick her back up "after hours". I know I can tone down her dialog, but why bother? She was made to be censor free.

I don't hear anything on the radio station, but that could be from the louder workshop radio mod, if I disable the radio mod, then I would hardly hear the radio. PipBoy radio is just as low even if the settings are maxed. I'm still "fleshing" her out, and I know I'll get her dialed in. I can't wait to see her "side action" in action when she gets the chance.

Anyway, great job and a good idea to use Chic. Much better with a real female voice.

Update: Never mind about the radio comment, it's working now.

5 minutes ago, jgnosis said:

How do I change her hair style or color.  I didnt see it in the holotape

Order Ivy to sit down on a chair.

Stand in front of her, open the console, click on her.

Read her ID.

Type SLM #ivysIDhere# 2

Don't forget the number '2' behind the command.

49 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

It opens the hair menu, instead of the face menu.

Well I'll be dipped in sh . . . ya learn somethin' new every day.

What I really want to stumble upon is a way to change an NPC's eyes without getting that damn double eye thing. Just Business and AFT both offer a way to change npc appearance that doesn't DO that, but slm causes it every time. If it happens on the PC you just go to the surgeon to fix it. No way to fix it on an NPC that I'm aware of.