I’m not sure how to get this working, Im sure a couple people have had this glitch but after I installed the mod and completed the first quest to get the voucher, once I gave it to ivy the only dialogue option I get is if I retrieved the voucher yet it’s like she’s stuck. She’s keeps asking me over and over again if I’ve retrieved it or not. Any help would he appreciated 

1 hour ago, jgomez1996 said:

I’m not sure how to get this working, Im sure a couple people have had this glitch but after I installed the mod and completed the first quest to get the voucher, once I gave it to ivy the only dialogue option I get is if I retrieved the voucher yet it’s like she’s stuck. She’s keeps asking me over and over again if I’ve retrieved it or not. Any help would he appreciated 

if she fails to even give you the dialog for turning in the voucher, first try waiting in the room with her for a few minutes, then try again.  People have reported that if you have a lot of scripts running in your game (usually from having a lot of mods or having mods that have a lot of scripts), that she can take some time to "catch up" script wise.

if that doesn't work, check your inventory to see if you got her holotape (which should happen when you talk to her with the voucher in your inventory, I believe.  not sure if that's tied to being able to successfully get the right dialogue or not).  If so, then use the holotape to recruit her.  If that doesn't work, use the holotape to dismiss her, wait a while, then use the holotape to recruit her again.  That's the other fix that's been suggested to people having trouble recruiting her.

On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 9:21 PM, urbanoantigo said:

I have a very picturesque request

In Ivy 3.2, I do not know if in the 4.0 version synthetic voice continues, but in version 3, there is an incredible moment that an Ivy during an attack uses an audio of the series Dr. Who says a classic phrase of the dalecks "exterminate ..."

the magician, in version 3, is that she does not say exterminate with her voice but it plays the same original sound of the series of Dr Who. I almost fell out of the chair of so much expansion, it was incredible.

The case is that in version 4, with audio from GeckChic did not continue the exterminate with the original audio of the series Dr Who, she ended up also dubbing the exterminate and at that point lost a little of the
grace.

Even if I have only heard it once in game weekends, I want to present it in case I have to sketch it again.

Then I ask:

what is the path and file name of the file that I can copy from the audio package of version 3, or the 4 with sinty voice and where can I paste it to exchange this externinate expression dubbed by the original Dr Who's dalecks audio?

2sbl735.jpg

I use 4.0n ivy with siri voice, she not only says exterminate in dalek, usually  when we're attacked by heavy ambush, and shes really pissed off by it. lol

she also has a siri synth voice quoting gen 2's  , stealth capabilities, curious. and a few others. shes just awesome.

ScreenShot7.png

Still the same problem with the glitch even after clearing most of my unused mods away I still get this glitch where ivy continues to ask me if I’ve have her redeem voucher even after I obtain her control Holotape, it never seems to go past that part. I do use AFT for multiple followers , Any help fixing this issue would be greatly appreciated 

7 hours ago, LyreAB said:

if she fails to even give you the dialog for turning in the voucher, first try waiting in the room with her for a few minutes, then try again.  People have reported that if you have a lot of scripts running in your game (usually from having a lot of mods or having mods that have a lot of scripts), that she can take some time to "catch up" script wise.

if that doesn't work, check your inventory to see if you got her holotape (which should happen when you talk to her with the voucher in your inventory, I believe.  not sure if that's tied to being able to successfully get the right dialogue or not).  If so, then use the holotape to recruit her.  If that doesn't work, use the holotape to dismiss her, wait a while, then use the holotape to recruit her again.  That's the other fix that's been suggested to people having trouble recruiting her.

Still the same problem with the glitch even after clearing most of my unused mods away I still get this glitch where ivy continues to ask me if I’ve have her redeem voucher even after I obtain her control Holotape, it never seems to go past that part. I do use AFT for multiple followers , Any help fixing this issue would be greatly appreciated 

On 6/1/2018 at 7:18 PM, Sunsnub said:

This works flawlessly in my experience of updating the best companion mod (Ivy) from 3.2 to 4.0.

You both did awesome work with this.

I would add, Geek_Chick "challenge accepted", if you are serious about promoting this on an adult site, I would recommend FetLife.com for starters. Lots of kinky people there, including lots of kinky gamers.

But regardless, @both of you, stellar work! Love to you both! And thanks for this! I almost want to put a ring on Ivy's finger, and that means a lot coming from a habitual bachelor like myself. LOL *Besos*

I did just that. After raising Ivy's affinity to a high level, I gave her Nora's ring just to see what would happen. To say the least, I was surprised by the response. I won't say any more, just let you discover it for yourself.

Mere words can hardly describe Ivy, but I'll try. I've enjoyed many hours of romping through the wasteland with Ivy. She's absofuckinglutely the craziest, maddening, sexiest, loving, most adorable companion anyone could have in a game. It has been an absolute joy to play her affinity through to her "awakening." A childlike innocence on matters of love and a sluttish need for sex, along with her unfiltered responses to situations and people make her a character to embrace and enjoy. I cannot imagine a Fallout universe without Ivy by my side. Thank you guys for all your hard work and dedication in developing such a deep and lifelike character for us. She is truly a work of art. I can't wait to see where you take Ivy next.

22 minutes ago, Rampdog said:

Mere words can hardly describe Ivy, but I'll try. I've enjoyed many hours of romping through the wasteland with Ivy. She's absofuckinglutely the craziest, maddening, sexiest, loving, most adorable companion anyone could have in a game. It has been an absolute joy to play her affinity through to her "awakening." A childlike innocence on matters of love and a sluttish need for sex, along with her unfiltered responses to situations and people make her a character to embrace and enjoy. I cannot imagine a Fallout universe without Ivy by my side. Thank you guys for all your hard work and dedication in developing such a deep and lifelike character for us. She is truly a work of art. I can't wait to see where you take Ivy next.

I agree with you whole heartedly! i was very tired when I attempted to write my praise and thanks.  you have put it much better than I ever could.

Hi Reginald. 

I just wanted to say Thank You again for the gift of Ivy. While being with her I think I finally unlocked her highest affinity possible and was quite literally shocked as I thought I’ve reached it before but when Ivy told me about being virtual and that she could only trust, know and love me I was literally floored. I actually had to stop and walk away from my game as it was totally unexpected and I never thought that any character could affect me the way she has. You’re writing in that part was something that I never could have imagined. I’ve as I stated played almost every companion mod out there and non of them have had an impact on me as much the way Ivy has. I’ve had her with me from version one to now and I’ve kept her with the synth voice as it’s the one I’ve had from the beginning and fell in love with. Ivy is so much more than just a companion in Fallout. She is a masterpiece and by all definitions a work of art. While others may be looking forward to 76, I have no plans on getting it as I am quite happy with 4 as long as Ivy is there.  Again Thank You for Ivy and bringing THE Best Companion to Fallout ever. 

Sajnos úgy tűnik, az Ivy rádió és a Header <Heather Casdin - A Unique Companion Experience by llamaRCA> rádió összeférhetetlen. Bármelyiket indítom, utána a másik nem működik. Nagy kár... de nem olyan nagy baj, mivel a Header rádió nem szükségszerű. Azt lehet hanyagolni.... viszont az Ivy-t nem mert sok minden épül rá. ?

Unfortunately, it seems the Ivy radio and the Header [Heather Casdin - A Unique Companion Experience by llamaRCA] radio is incompatible. Any one starting after the other is not working. Too bad... but it's not really a big problem, since the Header radio is not a necessity. I may have neglected to.... however, the Ivy-not because it built a lot.

4 hours ago, leszakadt_plafon said:

Sajnos úgy tűnik, az Ivy rádió és a Header rádió összeférhetetlen. Bármelyiket indítom, utána a másik nem működik. Nagy kár... de nem olyan nagy baj, mivel a Header rádió nem szükségszerű. Azt lehet hanyagolni.... viszont az Ivy-t nem mert sok minden épül rá. ?

Unfortunately, it seems the Ivy radio and the Header [Heather Casdin - A Unique Companion Experience by llamaRCA] radio is incompatible. Any one starting after the other is not working. Too bad... but it's not really a big problem, since the Header radio is not a necessity. I may have neglected to.... however, the Ivy-not because it built a lot.

Sorry but, it's a heather radio is not just to give a message that starts her quest?
and the same thing, even without listening to the radio, can be heard and can be recruited normally.

At least I've watched Heather's radio, which started her quest.

even so, I started the game with both activated, and tuned into Heather's radio and started her quest, then tuned to an Ivy radio and started her quest,

I did not understand what said one radio is incompatible with the other?

* where you are from? What language is this?
am brazilian ;)

I'd just like to add my appreciation for Ivy and ChicGeek. What more can I say? Easily the most awesome, sexy and funny companion for Fallout 4.

Oh, and for  leszakadt_plafon  the radios are not incompatible. I run Heather Casdin too. However, the radio stations sometimes do not start, so try reloading the save until they do. I had that happen to me twice.

A rádióállomások együtt dolgoznak, semmi gond. Én is a Heather Casdin modot használom. Néha a rádióállomások nem válnak elérhetővé. Ezért próbálja meg újratölteni a játékot, amíg meg nem teszik. Kétszer is történt velem.    (Sorry - Google translate to Hungarian! I hope it works!  ? )

On 7/19/2018 at 7:22 AM, Hogz50 said:

I use 4.0n ivy with siri voice, she not only says exterminate in dalek, usually  when we're attacked by heavy ambush, and shes really pissed off by it. lol

she also has a siri synth voice quoting gen 2's  , stealth capabilities, curious. and a few others. shes just awesome.

ScreenShot7.png

Man, I still can not make the kisses, hugs and even the animations in ILER work .. that anger !!
seeing his image he wanted to move it again ...

YES! the exterminate! for Ivy is very well.
One adjustment I want to make is:

find the audio files:

- exterminate
- recordings of the memory files, with the scientist who created it

copy these files from the syinty audio and replace them in the audios of geck chic, there for me it will be perfect,

because everything is fine in memory recordings Ivy is still in the synth voice, it was still under construction, so for me the lab recordings are synt and those are now with geek chic, it makes sense to me.

I just do not know yet what files these are ....

Reginald.

I have a suggestion

Sometimes when we choose to charter with Ivy she tells a long erotic tale and sometimes she just flirts back with something very provocative.

my suggestion / request is that a separate option be included in the menu to "tell me a story" or something like that, when choosing to load the replies are a flirtatious flirtation back and that the long tales are in a separate option.

I suggest this for the following, there are situations where you want a quick flirt and there are other situations where you are in the mood to listen to a longer tale, like when we are sitting in peace in a settlement.

I think it's going to be very cool this separate option "tell me a story"

290rlae.jpg

1 hour ago, urbanoantigo said:

Reginald.

I have a suggestion

Sometimes when we choose to charter with Ivy she tells a long erotic tale and sometimes she just flirts back with something very provocative.

my suggestion / request is that a separate option be included in the menu to "tell me a story" or something like that, when choosing to load the replies are a flirtatious flirtation back and that the long tales are in a separate option.

I suggest this for the following, there are situations where you want a quick flirt and there are other situations where you are in the mood to listen to a longer tale, like when we are sitting in peace in a settlement.

I think it's going to be very cool this separate option "tell me a story"

290rlae.jpg

I'll second this emotion. I find myself shying away from the sexy option because the stories, while awesome, can be long.

Not to say that it's a mod breaker, it isn't. I just think this would be a cool idea. I'm using the mod regardless.

Poor Cait . . .

Sounds like a good idea. I'll look into it for the next release!

Please note: I will be on holiday the coming weeks and will rarely be able to check loverslab or reply to PM's or the thread. Expect that I will not be here to offer support on the mod. I hope that other posters can pick up the slack I'm leaving behind during my holiday. :)

I'll let you guys/gals know when I'm back in town!

3 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

... eu estarei de férias nas próximas semanas e raramente será capaz de verificar loverslab ou responder a PM ou o segmento.....

cool, enjoy the holidays,

I'm sure that the little guys' fans are now on time now and then.
if something appears at that time we try to give a superte until its return

On 7/19/2018 at 12:15 PM, jgomez1996 said:

Still the same problem with the glitch even after clearing most of my unused mods away I still get this glitch where ivy continues to ask me if I’ve have her redeem voucher even after I obtain her control Holotape, it never seems to go past that part. I do use AFT for multiple followers , Any help fixing this issue would be greatly appreciated 

Already solved?

Are you able to play?

I've an another suggestion to be with Ivy  as a companion that's she is not count as a "normal" companion like Heather Casdin or the wastelander barb. So you can take her with the "official" other companions in the games like Piper, Cait, Nick Valentine...I can't play without her but sometimes I'm in need to have some other companion like Piper (for a threesome ? or to just  to finishing a mission with the right person. Just a suggestion !!!

Ivy is the first companion who's it grateful to me to give her a stimpack...So you've  envisaged every possibility with her... More and more amazing....I'm  speechless !!!! Thanks you  Reginald,

Playing more and more that's girl it's  really like a living  being.... Is it expected or beyond your control ? I enjoy her so much...Kudos !!!!