On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 8:09 AM, Hogz50 said:

Dude!!   That is HOT!  can you send me a link to that outfit?? its so fem dom its killer!

if you look a few frames down there's a description of the mods and the pieces of clothing in the pic

8 hours ago, wolfarus said:

Still enjoying ivy, and now that i've upgraded my gpu, and gotten F4 as stutter-free as i think i'm going to get it (with cpu-useage tweaks, some mods for graphic performance, ect) going to re-re start another playthru.

Still hoping that you and gc are still planning on expanding her dialogue further, and that we get a hair color/style and eye-color set of options sometime in the future. Also, might i suggest moving her redeem voucher someplace closer to ivy, so players can easily get her early game? Can still have the note/recording at med-tek, but maybe move her voucher to say..RR? Or maybe wicked shipping or even the ranger cabin. 

Where it's placed now, players have to get past a group of super-mutants, a big nest of bloodbugs, and a whole b-movie's worth of zombie extra's.(and whatever random encounters RNG throws at them along the way)  While that's no problem if a player has leveled up to 10+ before getting her, if they want her asap, it's fairly challenging, and certainly ammo-expensive. 

Again, just my thought on the subject, and certainly is NOT a demand or complaint. She's worth the hassle to get early game as she stands now, just thought i'd give you something to think about :)

No need friend, console command     Help voucher 4          then  player.additem  voucherprid…. and it jumps into your inventory :}

I have to say, I really do like this mod. Ivy works well with Amazing Follower Tweaks, and I had no problem tweaking her look with the Cheat Terminal. The only problem I have is her hacking/lockpicking commands are not working, but I think that's a known deal anyway. This problem is far outweighed by the fact that I swear it's boosted my libido just by listening Chic Geek's performance of this companion, so much so that both I and my fiancee thank you. My fiancee is always horny, and I sometimes have a hard time getting in the mood. Or rather, "had" a hard time. Who says a bit of erotica doesn't belong in video games? ?

So yeah, awesome work!

6 hours ago, Hogz50 said:

No need friend, console command     Help voucher 4          then  player.additem  voucherprid…. and it jumps into your inventory :}

this tip was the best, after starting the game about 15 times and already decorate the way, will help in the next few times.

is that I usually pick up Heather who is half way to the Voucher, it's still worth it

18 hours ago, wolfarus said:

Still enjoying ivy, and now that i've upgraded my gpu, and gotten F4 as stutter-free as i think i'm going to get it (with cpu-useage tweaks, some mods for graphic performance, ect) going to re-re start another playthru.

Still hoping that you and gc are still planning on expanding her dialogue further, and that we get a hair color/style and eye-color set of options sometime in the future. Also, might i suggest moving her redeem voucher someplace closer to ivy, so players can easily get her early game? Can still have the note/recording at med-tek, but maybe move her voucher to say..RR? Or maybe wicked shipping or even the ranger cabin. 

Where it's placed now, players have to get past a group of super-mutants, a big nest of bloodbugs, and a whole b-movie's worth of zombie extra's.(and whatever random encounters RNG throws at them along the way)  While that's no problem if a player has leveled up to 10+ before getting her, if they want her asap, it's fairly challenging, and certainly ammo-expensive. 

Again, just my thought on the subject, and certainly is NOT a demand or complaint. She's worth the hassle to get early game as she stands now, just thought i'd give you something to think about :)

I for one agree with moving voucher closer! 

I will be soon heading to a new game. First thought "bugger got to do that early trip to Med Tek, Damn" 

But wanting Ivy as early as possible, if just for the entertainment factor and lots of head shaking as I laugh I take the risk and put life and limbs to get the voucher

Makes, well me for starters hesitate wishing for very same wish. Another idea is the robot disposal site. 

Least then it can sorta fits lore.

9 hours ago, Tinymindus said:

I for one agree with moving voucher closer! 

I will be soon heading to a new game. First thought "bugger got to do that early trip to Med Tek, Damn" 

But wanting Ivy as early as possible, if just for the entertainment factor and lots of head shaking as I laugh I take the risk and put life and limbs to get the voucher

Makes, well me for starters hesitate wishing for very same wish. Another idea is the robot disposal site. 

Least then it can sorta fits lore.

The robot disposal site is a perfect place, nicely manageable even at early levels and doesn't get too difficult for those who have a difficulty enhancing mod installed.

I'm still amazing with this companion. My principal character must just journey to Far Harbor to finish the game. I've started even this one as my last last country to visit.. But well...I've seen that you're planned to add the DLC supports. So I make a pause with this character. But I've started a new playthrought with this time a female character who's don't understand to be playing to the Minutemen's side. Damned, Ivy is still amazing with her comments ...I'm speeachless,

Well to best honest with you Reginald I've cheated to have the voucher via the command key to be mine. As others said before me  the Malden sector is far to be a safe country to a new character  !!

Nowadays even if I love Ivy with my other character this time it seems thats she is minder reclined to be in love with me despite I've used many time with her to speaking. No whinning so far ,...mmmmh just to be a more difficult ... in fact more challenging ( and I like it ... my breast is gorgeous ) but nowadays I like to have her, early in the game to see her reply with Sturges and  even with Mama Murphy.

Amazing work !!! Thanks again.... And now what about a Supermutant character ??? Just to joke... This mod is just a masterpiece !!!

37 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

It's in her service menu, talk to her, choose service menu.

Okay, thanks.  She hates the PA and keeps complaining about it.  I use the companions to transport PA to a location and store it but I couldn't figure out how to get her out of it.  Thanks again.

I installed this mod yesterday and Im loving Ivy, new favourite companion! Chic Geek is fantastic and puts the vanilla voices to shame. I get so bored of hearing the same old vanilla lines for Nora, especially the stuttering "I, I  just want to trade" one when giving settlers better stuff. It got me thinking how cool would it be to have Chic Geek as my characters voice! Is that even possible?!

I have to run a playthrough with ivy chick geek voice , but I hope she still yells EX TERMINATE!!! in the dalek voice and , Stealth capabilities, curious in ivy synth voice, its really cool when she does that.   Ivy also shares my hatred for power armor, lol its big clunky and gets stuck on every piece of furniture  plus It distorts the quest nav icon, where I cant tell if its above me or below me.  lol  Although PA is fun with a medic pump and using an M-61 Vulcan to oblitherate the gunners in quincy.

people,

to read a story that would give a fantastic single companion, through the plot, the story is hidden as a spoiler in the description of this armament,
I found the story incredible, it's worth taking a look, I hope someday someone will transform it into a unique companion.

Assaultroness (EVB-CBBE) (AE-AWKCR) https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21004?tab=posts

is a MOD of armor, but the story that the author created around the armor moved me, so I brought the theme here

Is it possible that in Ivy's DLC, could she run into this story?

Went in a different direction with Ivy this playthrough. Lilac hair, Victoria preset from AMMOatUSAF (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22426/?) - I don't usually use someone else's presets, but Ammo's Victoria just seemed like the perfect fit for Chic Geek's voice. For some strange reason, I can't get the hair colour to sort itself out, so she has lilac hair, which has sort of grown on me anyway - adds to Ivy's quirkiness, yea?

Took me a bit to get used to Chic Geek being Ivy's new voice after falling in love with her robotically synthesized voice and all of the insecurities and frustration Ivy expressed as a result of that voice, but since spending more time than ever with Ivy, Chic Geek adds a realistic level of humanism to Ivy as well. Completely different vibe and experience. I can honestly say I love both iterations of Ivy. I will also alternate between voices in some playthroughs...definitely! Thanks for keeping both options open @Reginald_001. I do notice some background (impedance?) noise during some of the dialogue with Chic Geek's voice recordings, especially when using headphones - or is it just me?

Ivy is by far the most immersive and interesting follower character anywhere on the web. Which pretty much makes her the best follower mod anywhere on the web. This mod is outstanding in every way and will be a permanent fixture in my load order.

Still would like to see some organic means of (animated) obtaining hugs and kisses from Ivy when she expresses those actions in dialogue - would be immersive to the max and the first implementation of its kind in any follower mod - and this mod already has a lot of firsts, yea? 

Here are some screenies taken during this playthrough:

Spoiler

1981103991_Screenshot(561).thumb.png.188fbce86105ae30403b17513cc8e70b.png

I really fell in love with AMMOatUSAF's Victoria preset and chose it to represent Ivy in this playthrough. Hair colour for me is a bit fucked up atm and have not been able to find a fix, but somehow the lilac coloured hair is growing on me and seems to add more charm.

Spoiler

1214273662_Screenshot(565).thumb.png.6693c456841c700d78432edece04801e.png

Ivy's desires and creativity know no bounds.

Spoiler

310445244_Screenshot(573).thumb.png.c37b361d0cba489c53da92d48b328725.png

Ivy hugs are the best!

Spoiler

120160901_Screenshot(591).thumb.png.9f93267550ad242f7b4d410c3c8b32bb.png

Spoiler

808504641_Screenshot(640).thumb.png.44180f0205c9cce34e7b36959502802a.png

Spoiler

2047249211_Screenshot(667).thumb.png.76dfc618b8745bb88dd3de64df0546bd.png

So, Ivy has this thing about a threesome with Mama Murphy in a Jet haze...

Spoiler

2044653028_Screenshot(672).thumb.png.e002672988bceb85a6cce381b09ee1e0.png

That was incredibly fucked up.

Spoiler

1134234505_Screenshot(676).thumb.png.ff5520ae6e3860925820c25f1af34e0e.png

She gave us a little "thank you" squeeze afterwards.

Time to crank up a little Etta? 

Spoiler

1810677026_Screenshot(698).thumb.png.628a442c957c47ea0cf1a0a6da0783e9.png

"Oh I can't go on, can't go on, can't go on
Everything I have is gone
Stormy weather, stormy weather
Since my man and I, me and my daddy ain't together
Keeps raining all of the time
Oh, oh, keeps raining all of the time
Oh yeah, yeah, yeah raining all of the time
Stormy, stormy
Stormy weather......Yeah"

Spoiler

1557352963_Screenshot(697).thumb.png.e6b8cc726a880cbeba6603a4adf4e578.png

Ivy's favourite weather. "Wish it was raining".

Spoiler

1246682887_Screenshot(699).thumb.png.b4afe62a89c1233449b9ddb9bbd4cfd0.png

...and then this always happens.

What a blast! Thank you, Reginald and Chic Geek. ?

I would like to know in the future, will Ivy aware the presence of the 'sex' that we included via mod?

I mean the whole gameplay of Ivy is a pleasure bot and she acknowledge the prostitution she doing for the customer but not for the player.

I not sure will sleep with her (just like how other romance-able companion have lover embrace) bring up lover embrace dialogue because I haven't maxed her affinity yet.

But since, Ivy is a pleasure bot, I do hope in future Ivy will actually recognize the sex action initiated by the PC. Like 4play sex'em up mod and leito animation mod will trigger additional unique dialogue.

I am not a modder so I don't know if it possible to have a mod recognize another mod. 

Thank you and have a nice day.

5 hours ago, xpardareon said:

I would like to know in the future, will Ivy aware the presence of the 'sex' that we included via mod?

I mean the whole gameplay of Ivy is a pleasure bot and she acknowledge the prostitution she doing for the customer but not for the player.

I not sure will sleep with her (just like how other romance-able companion have lover embrace) bring up lover embrace dialogue because I haven't maxed her affinity yet.

But since, Ivy is a pleasure bot, I do hope in future Ivy will actually recognize the sex action initiated by the PC. Like 4play sex'em up mod and leito animation mod will trigger additional unique dialogue.

I am not a modder so I don't know if it possible to have a mod recognize another mod. 

Thank you and have a nice day.

With Four Play Sex Em Up, when ever I give her what she wants and after choosing 'have some fun' leading to sex, message pops up top left "Ivy loved that" 

So seems to me she dos recognize sex. Okay sure extra dialogue might be nice but so far as I see she does register having sex with player.

8 hours ago, Tinymindus said:

With Four Play Sex Em Up, when ever I give her what she wants and after choosing 'have some fun' leading to sex, message pops up top left "Ivy loved that" 

So seems to me she dos recognize sex. Okay sure extra dialogue might be nice but so far as I see she does register having sex with player.

Ooh, okay. Nice to hear that because I haven't use Sex em up on her yet. Because everytime I install a new follower mod, I need to restart my gameplay all over again because when some follower have their own commentary on certain quest stage or unique place. I need to play again and again. But it's good to know Ivy do recognize the register the sex.

Thanks

I can't find this what seems like a bug addressed anywhere.
I activate her quest and go to the cellar in Sanctuary, she tells me about the redeem voucher, I go and get it and come back, she asks me to present the voucher, I do and she talks as if I've just recruited her, and then... nothing. I leave the cellar and she doesn't follow me. I go back and she asks me again to present the redeem voucher, I do, and it just repeats over and over again.
I just can't recruit her.

7 hours ago, Coolaid48 said:

I can't find this what seems like a bug addressed anywhere.
I activate her quest and go to the cellar in Sanctuary, she tells me about the redeem voucher, I go and get it and come back, she asks me to present the voucher, I do and she talks as if I've just recruited her, and then... nothing. I leave the cellar and she doesn't follow me. I go back and she asks me again to present the redeem voucher, I do, and it just repeats over and over again.
I just can't recruit her.

I believe once you present the voucher to her, you need to wait for a while. It will show up a message about Ivy then the recruitment only consider complete.

1 hour ago, xpardareon said:

I believe once you present the voucher to her, you need to wait for a while. It will show up a message about Ivy then the recruitment only consider complete.

I've done that too, it didn't take very long for the message to appear. It was almost instant. And I got her holotape in my inventory after the message showed up.

12 hours ago, Coolaid48 said:

I've done that too, it didn't take very long for the message to appear. It was almost instant. And I got her holotape in my inventory after the message showed up.

Open the holotape, go to advanced options, choose 'recruit ivy' or 'dismiss ivy (and then) recruit ivy'. That should work.

I wouldn't normally take the time to comment on a mod, but I'll make an exception in this case.

I am blown away by the level of detail and just how lively Ivy is. This being LL, I was expecting something more sexy with less story so to say, but Ivy goes above and beyond on both. She has displayed an amount of location dialog that puts even the best companions out there to shame as far as liveliness goes. Not only is her writing full of a surprising amount of depth, but also a good amount of wit. A lot of things she has said just walking along have made me grin. I especially love some of her conspiracy and fourth wall breaking comments, as they're a uniqueness that I lacked in my other companions. I also think ChicGeek did a really good job at voicing her. It adds that extra bit of realism and believe-ability that are the icing on this amazing cake.

If you're someone looking for a truly unique follower experience (And are fine with her themes listed in the mod description's disclaimer), I couldn't' recommend this more. And thank you to the people who put work into this, as I think it's a real joy to play with. :)

EDIT: I just noticed that this is actually the first time I've ever posted here. That just goes to validate my initial statement, as I'm not really one to comment. lol