• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Geostorm69 said:

i need help in getting my "slaves" to use the devices by ordering them ( if i have them as a follower and have them use them then dismiss them the leave the device)

You can use this mod that gives a spell to lock npcs into the furniture/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7018-zaz-animation-pack-80-helper-addon/

You will need to self covert it for SE but it otherwise works well.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/1/2018 at 12:22 AM, Shiver63 said:
Spoiler

Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFA for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFB for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFC for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFD for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFE for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFF for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFG for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFH for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFI for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFJ for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_13 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_14 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack

these 36

I am also having this issue. I believe the two are supposed to cooperate. When I installed ZAZ I installed the sandbox mode but I am not sure which files should take priority? I use MO, I wonder if I could simply hide the ones from MME that are duplicate?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2018 at 3:04 PM, LordZulten said:

I am also having this issue. I believe the two are supposed to cooperate. When I installed ZAZ I installed the sandbox mode but I am not sure which files should take priority? I use MO, I wonder if I could simply hide the ones from MME that are duplicate?

I don't think that there are other mods, that use the milking machines, so let MME take the priority. If there are any other mods, that make use of the milker, see how they react. 

I have not heard about any issues so far. But I also haven't used MME for quite a while now. 

On 11/26/2018 at 4:54 PM, Warlock3000 said:

Have the Bodyslide files for ZAZ 8 been converted for SSE?

Last time I downloaded that pack from the link given here, they didn't work properly in Bodyslide, and when converted didn't show in-game (just emptiness instead of a body when equipped).

Which Body do you use and do you have the old Skyrim installed?

I have not managed to create a BS set for the CBBE SE body, And the SE Version of BS does not have the Slidersets for the old CBBE and UNP Bodies. I had to deal with such issues With DD a while ago. Usually it come from using the wrong BS version or not having the fitting slider sets. 

In short:

Download BS for SE and install it.

Download BS for old rim manually and unpack the files in a working folder.

Copy the 4 Folders Starting with 'S' in their names to the BS SE folder.

This is important, or the modified files go into the wrong folders: 

Run BS from the SE Folder, go under Settings and make sure that it is set to Skyrim SE

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, mentoscoke said:

Nope, I thought they had already been nifscanned in the SE port? Well I'll try to scan them and see if that fixes the problem.

Better not... Nifscan is good for findin/fixing bad nifs,  but it tends to wreck animobjects. I accidentially found that out and had to reinstall all mods with animbojects.. 

42 minutes ago, nicohansen said:

Hey there!

After downloading this mod and whenever I go into the FNIS tool for users I dont see an option to "4.Enable the ZazAnimationPack.esm file." 
I have used NMM to install the mod so am i doing something wrong or does it need to be enabled in NMM?

Of cause it has to be enabled in your Mod Manager, whatever Mod Manager you use.