10 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

No.... Well, I'm feeling a bit stupid some times: I can not reproduce the problems that ppl have with ZAZ, DD, Jcontainers, Creature Framework and some of the other stuff I have ported. If there is no MCM, you did something wrong... It shoulöd be there.. 

I use vortex and simple rules were not applying to load order. I guess masters must load first. Also LOOT was no help here because JContainers isn't a plugin

Anyway, I changed the ZAZ8 file extension from esm to esp. Fixed! loads up fine and rules set in vortex set to load jcontainers before ZAZ works. MCM now visible.

Problem-- my house mod that has ZAZ8 .esm as a master cant load.

Do you know how to change a dependency from esm to esp? (it would be a chore to make copies of all ZAZ files in my mod)

2 hours ago, Killianthered said:

I use vortex and simple rules were not applying to load order. I guess masters must load first. Also LOOT was no help here because JContainers isn't a plugin

Anyway, I changed the ZAZ8 file extension from esm to esp. Fixed! loads up fine and rules set in vortex set to load jcontainers before ZAZ works. MCM now visible.

Problem-- my house mod that has ZAZ8 .esm as a master cant load.

Do you know how to change a dependency from esm to esp? (it would be a chore to make copies of all ZAZ files in my mod)

You might be able to do that with Wyre Bash. But you have to change it for EVERY Mod that depends om ZAZ....

2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

You might be able to do that with Wyre Bash. But you have to change it for EVERY Mod that depends om ZAZ.... 

I tried a couple things nothing worked except when i made jcontainers load before ZAZ8. Your setup is working did you do anything special? Do you have Jcontainers loading first? how?

Thanks for the help BTW

17 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

No.... Well, I'm feeling a bit stupid some times: I can not reproduce the problems that ppl have with ZAZ, DD, Jcontainers, Creature Framework and some of the other stuff I have ported.

Maybe it's some seemingly unrelated thing that you use, because it's sensible, and others don't, like maybe engine fixes or USSEP or some other general game improvement thing.

On 3/25/2019 at 7:35 PM, Killianthered said:

I tried a couple things nothing worked except when i made jcontainers load before ZAZ8. Your setup is working did you do anything special? Do you have Jcontainers loading first? how?

Thanks for the help BTW

Thought i'd give an update.

I uninstalled a bunch of mods. (everything i thought might be conflicting) No change.

I uninstalled my custom house mod. no change.

Then i made a copy of the .ESM file and renamed it to .ESP (so i have the original ESM file and a copy renamed to ESP) BAM! MCM menu showed up! Weird thing is if i use ADDITEMMENU to get items from the .ESP gags make followers silent/garbled (works as intended), if i get them from the .ESM then they just talk with gags on.

So I would think something must be overwriting the zaz8.esm files, but to my knowledge the only thing that uses ZAZ is my mod (which isnt installed)

Tried to use SEedit to look for conflicts but I don't know how to use that program. (I will keep trying to figure it out)

Edit: started a new game, added zaz8 early. then slowly added all my other mods to the stack. everything is working fine. Not sure what was happening. Maybe i had too many MCM's. Probably user error.

Hey so is this mod suposed to show up in the SL Anim Loader MCM? Cuz its not there for me and there are some animations i would like to get rid of.

And I dont really want to get rid of the entire mod either because its a requirement for "Devious Captures"

EDIT: nvm i didnt know i could disable the animations directly in sexlab mcm, I thought that it would have been in SL Anim Loader

On 4/8/2019 at 3:08 AM, Luminae said:

Hey so is this mod suposed to show up in the SL Anim Loader MCM? Cuz its not there for me and there are some animations i would like to get rid of.

And I dont really want to get rid of the entire mod either because its a requirement for "Devious Captures"

EDIT: nvm i didnt know i could disable the animations directly in sexlab mcm, I thought that it would have been in SL Anim Loader

You already found it out yourself: The anims are registered directly to SL. you have to disable them there.

On 3/26/2019 at 1:58 AM, Lilimorphine said:

Maybe it's some seemingly unrelated thing that you use, because it's sensible, and others don't, like maybe engine fixes or USSEP or some other general game improvement thing.

Sometimes I think that it is more that I don't use some things that others have installed....

7 hours ago, aznbootleg said:

The 7th version of ZaZ works for me fine, however, skyrim crashes to desktop right after when I load a save with version 8 installed. Specifically the loading screen that shows your level in the top right corner of the screen after you load your save.

How many animations are installed??? What says fnis?

With ZaZ v8 cbbe:

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5 XXL   4/11/2019 12:44:33 AM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.73.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 493 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 102 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizCB V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Reading M2MAnimations V9.0 ...
Reading MiasLair V6.2 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading SRBCreatures V1.0 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00  ( 276 furniture, 43 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading znarokspack V1.0 ...
Reading zzEstrus V2.30  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 12 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 5 sets: 62 total groups: 290 added file slots: 2220 alternate files: 1101

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

11306 animations for 41 mods successfully included (character)
 3075 animations for 10 mods and 39 creatures successfully included.

17 minutes ago, aznbootleg said:

With ZaZ v8 cbbe:

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5 XXL   4/11/2019 12:44:33 AM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.73.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 493 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 102 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Reading M2MAnimations V9.0 ...
Reading MiasLair V6.2 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00  ( 276 furniture, 43 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading znarokspack V1.0 ...
Reading zzEstrus V2.30  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 12 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 5 sets: 62 total groups: 290 added file slots: 2220 alternate files: 1101

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

11306 animations for 41 mods successfully included (character)
 3075 animations for 10 mods and 39 creatures successfully included.

Too many animations?!

1 hour ago, LazeR220 said:

Im new to this modding malarkey and have no idea how i actually use this in game. Any help?

It provides resources for other mods to use, such as Sex Slaves of Skyrim and Sexlab Defeat.  It also adds some animations to Sexlab itself.  You only actually need this if one of the mods you want to install requires it.

10 hours ago, perrymwt said:

It provides resources for other mods to use, such as Sex Slaves of Skyrim and Sexlab Defeat.  It also adds some animations to Sexlab itself.  You only actually need this if one of the mods you want to install requires it.

Ok, so how do i play all the anims then? I have sexlab, flowergirls etc installed but only flowergirls i know how to use

8 hours ago, LazeR220 said:

Ok, so how do i play all the anims then? I have sexlab, flowergirls etc installed but only flowergirls i know how to use

The ZAZ MCM menu has an option to test the animations.  I believe Defeat pulls up random aggressive animations.  Your best bet for some immersion with the animations would be Sex Slaves.  Slaverun is another possibility, but that requires Devious Devices resource framework as well.

Others may have other opinions, of course.

On 4/15/2019 at 6:49 PM, perrymwt said:

The ZAZ MCM menu has an option to test the animations.  I believe Defeat pulls up random aggressive animations.  Your best bet for some immersion with the animations would be Sex Slaves.  Slaverun is another possibility, but that requires Devious Devices resource framework as well.

Others may have other opinions, of course.

Alright then, thanks ?, i cant get devious devices to work, the animations go nuts cos of fnis, ill try out defeat n Ss 

30 minutes ago, RandomPhail said:

I have this and Whiterun Immersive Sexual Playground installed, and I was curious: Is there any way to just spawn devices and use them anywhere in the world? Because that would be amazing o.o

look for ZAZ helper here on LL. It is made for LE but works in SE, too.

I usually spawn things with AYGAS, but that would mean too many dependencies for a little experimenting

• 3 weeks later...