On 7/24/2018 at 10:05 AM, Saeros said:

I have a problem in MCM.. when I click on ZAZ SexLab tab, MCM show nothing and it freeze all other mcm mod options (remain blank, tested in my game on ZAZ SE ver.7 and 8).

Just get back ingame and get back in MCM to re-enable the functionality.. but the problem of ZAZ SexLab tab remains.. 

I have all requested mod up to date and SexLab SE beta2, it only happens to me?

S.

It doesn't freeze, it just takes a lot of time... 

5 minutes ago, Shiver63 said:

When I load Zaz up by installing it then running FNIS I get consistency issues 

I just installed it using NMM but I think I installed it incorrectly but is anyone else getting consistency issues

On what files?

1 hour ago, tasairis said:

On what files?

Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFA for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFB for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFC for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFD for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFE for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFF for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFG for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFH for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFI for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFJ for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_13 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_14 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack

these 36

On 7/31/2018 at 9:22 PM, Shiver63 said:

these 36

Sounds like you need to choose between using MME or Zaz, since both causes problems.

On 8/1/2018 at 5:40 AM, Neobagus said:

How to hdt chains ankle work or connected ?

There probably isn't HDT-SMP support yet.

On 8/1/2018 at 8:47 AM, Loller99 said:

Should i merge the cbbe pack(s) with the base mod?

If you want to...?

Well I just spent the last 3 hours trying to figure out why this mod was causing a crash on save load.  Animation mods are a nightmare to troubleshoot since I have to run FNIS every damn time.

Anyway, turns out the problem was Billyy's Animations.  Both mods work fine on their own.  They only crash when combined.  Maybe someone else can figure out why, or at least confirm I'm not the only one with a conflict between these two.

Separate to whatever was causing the crash, I found an erroneous entry in the SliderSet BreastRopeExtreme02.osp.  The first half of the file refers to a non-existent BreastRopeExtreme.nif, which will cause building morphs in BodySlide to fail.  Deleting the first half and leaving only the set for BreastRopeExtreme02 fixes the issue.

1 hour ago, liltimmy said:

Well I just spent the last 3 hours trying to figure out why this mod was causing a crash on save load.  Animation mods are a nightmare to troubleshoot since I have to run FNIS every damn time.

Anyway, turns out the problem was Billyy's Animations.  Both mods work fine on their own.  They only crash when combined.  Maybe someone else can figure out why, or at least confirm I'm not the only one with a conflict between these two.

Separate to whatever was causing the crash, I found an erroneous entry in the SliderSet BreastRopeExtreme02.osp.  The first half of the file refers to a non-existent BreastRopeExtreme.nif, which will cause building morphs in BodySlide to fail.  Deleting the first half and leaving only the set for BreastRopeExtreme02 fixes the issue.

The error with the sliderset is annoying but doesn't actually do anything because it doesn't exist. you can delete that project or fix it. I've got a screenshot of what to delete on pg. 2 and grummkol has a way to fix it on pg. 3.

I've got zaz 8+ and billyy's animations and not getting a ctd from them. I'm not using Pfiffy's conversion, I converted the pack on my own. Still, Pfiffy's good with conversions, I wouldn't expect his is much different from mine even with me being a few versions behind. And since I've just noticed I"m a few versions behind, I'll just be lazy and grab his for the upgrade :D 

Anyway, DD and the SLAL packs add a lot of animations. It may be your CTD is because you've got too many animations for your pc. How many animations FNIS can handle isn't always the limit. Try installing fewer - pick and choose which animations you really want from Billyy's pack and don't install them all.

23 minutes ago, zarantha said:

The error with the sliderset is annoying but doesn't actually do anything because it doesn't exist. you can delete that project or fix it. I've got a screenshot of what to delete on pg. 2 and grummkol has a way to fix it on pg. 3.

I've got zaz 8+ and billyy's animations and not getting a ctd from them. I'm not using Pfiffy's conversion, I converted the pack on my own. Still, Pfiffy's good with conversions, I wouldn't expect his is much different from mine even with me being a few versions behind. And since I've just noticed I"m a few versions behind, I'll just be lazy and grab his for the upgrade :D 

Anyway, DD and the SLAL packs add a lot of animations. It may be your CTD is because you've got too many animations for your pc. How many animations FNIS can handle isn't always the limit. Try installing fewer - pick and choose which animations you really want from Billyy's pack and don't install them all.

I thought I had ruled out the sheer number of animations being the problem.  Whoops.  If I disable most of my other animation packs. these two mods start playing together fine.

On 8/1/2018 at 6:22 AM, Shiver63 said:

Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFA for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFB for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFC for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFD for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFE for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFF for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFG for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFH for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFI for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFJ for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_13 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_14 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack

these 36

As ED created the SE version he removed the dependencies to ZAZ because it wasn't officially availible when he started working on it. And it makes sense if you just use MME. If you have to install ZAZ because you need it for other mods and you want to use MME you can get rid of the errors by converting the oldrim version to SE. (I did it, and it works in the same way it did in oldrim.)

As far as I remember the errors did no harm, but results may vary in this case. 

1 hour ago, Jopatsu said:

My sexlab doesnt recognize ZAZ for some reason... i cant get any animations working when wearing DD items(or at all)... any suggestions?

My guess is that you didn't register ZAZ to SL.... Well it takes some time to open the tab...

According the DD devices: if you let DD take control over the anims (by enabling the anim filter in DD) it will only play anims that fit for the devices you are wearing... 

16 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

My guess is that you didn't register ZAZ to SL.... Well it takes some time to open the tab...

According the DD devices: if you let DD take control over the anims (by enabling the anim filter in DD) it will only play anims that fit for the devices you are wearing... 

yeah, i didnt realize that the tab took so long to open... I tought it was just broken or smth. Anyways, so all the animations dont run in sexlab, so how i trigger the other animations then?

5 hours ago, Jopatsu said:

yeah, i didnt realize that the tab took so long to open... I tought it was just broken or smth. Anyways, so all the animations dont run in sexlab, so how i trigger the other animations then?

are they listed in SL?

On 6/18/2018 at 9:28 PM, Pfiffy said:

Facial expressions are not triggered by ZAZ, right now they are not even integrated in SL. 

From what I've noticed, if you enable them in the MCM it doesn't work on NPCs at all but sort of works on the PC.  Unfortunately after the animation ends the PC seems to get whatever facial expression was being used "stuck" on them for an extended period of time (sometimes hours).  Better to just disable til it's fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

FYI, if you run nifscan on the ZAZ 8+ v2 releases, it shows quite a few problems with the nif files that need fixing, and from what the nifscan page says about the errors, they can cause random crashes. So, the meshes should be fixed up in nifskope. I don't know about the ZAZ 7 and 8 stuff, since I've only run nifscan on the 8+ version, but given all of the errors that nifscan is showing for 8+ and that the release description doesn't say anything about it, I'm guessing that Pfiffy didn't know about nifscan and hasn't run it on any of these, but I don't know. Most of the errors that nifscan gives seem like the sort that should be fixable automatically, so it's too bad that something like SSE Nif Optimizer doesn't just fix it all. nifscan can convert some of the textures that need converting, but sadly, I'm not aware of a way to just batch fix everything in one go. It looks like it's probably pretty straightforward to fix them in nifskope, but it's tedious to go through them all one by one.

1 hour ago, Kalessin42 said:

FYI, if you run nifscan on the ZAZ 8+ v2 releases, it shows quite a few problems with the nif files that need fixing, and from what the nifscan page says about the errors, they can cause random crashes. So, the meshes should be fixed up in nifskope. I don't know about the ZAZ 7 and 8 stuff, since I've only run nifscan on the 8+ version, but given all of the errors that nifscan is showing for 8+ and that the release description doesn't say anything about it, I'm guessing that Pfiffy didn't know about nifscan and hasn't run it on any of these, but I don't know. Most of the errors that nifscan gives seem like the sort that should be fixable automatically, so it's too bad that something like SSE Nif Optimizer doesn't just fix it all. nifscan can convert some of the textures that need converting, but sadly, I'm not aware of a way to just batch fix everything in one go. It looks like it's probably pretty straightforward to fix them in nifskope, but it's tedious to go through them all one by one.

Running nifscan on Zaz ended up with invisible models and visible markers, so I have checked the stuff manually. (And there is a lot of stuff in ZAZ...) Even nifoptimizer optimized 2 models to death and I had to replace them with the original nifs, that worked. But If you think, that you can do this better....

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

But If you think, that you can do this better.... 

I'm no expert on this. I know just enough to be dangerous not truly competent. I'm just trying to fix issues with the mods I have installed and stabilize everything, so I ran nifscan on my mods to find problems. There were a number of things that nifscan flagged from ZAZ, and the nifscan documentation indicates that a number of those errors cause random crashes, so I pointed it out. The release post talked about running SSE Nif Optimizer and said nothing about nifscan, so I had to assume that you probably didn't use it given what nifscan found. If you're already aware of the issue and have dealt with it however you thought best, then that's fine. That's all I can ask. I have no idea whether ZAZ is causing the CTDs that I've been running into or not. I just know that the nifscan page claims that some of the errors that it reports for ZAZ cause random crashes.

1 hour ago, Kalessin42 said:

I'm no expert on this. I know just enough to be dangerous not truly competent. I'm just trying to fix issues with the mods I have installed and stabilize everything, so I ran nifscan on my mods to find problems. There were a number of things that nifscan flagged from ZAZ, and the nifscan documentation indicates that a number of those errors cause random crashes, so I pointed it out. The release post talked about running SSE Nif Optimizer and said nothing about nifscan, so I had to assume that you probably didn't use it given what nifscan found. If you're already aware of the issue and have dealt with it however you thought best, then that's fine. That's all I can ask. I have no idea whether ZAZ is causing the CTDs that I've been running into or not. I just know that the nifscan page claims that some of the errors that it reports for ZAZ cause random crashes.

Well, I was working on the nifs for about 3 months and did my best to fix them without killingh them. The problem is, that some of the texture settings in the Nifs get mesed up by nifscan leading to some strange effects. (I had this also with some anim objects in several SLAL Packs)  It looks like the texture settings for them have to stay as they are, even if nifscan complains. Nifscan is a good tool, but it is not perfect. Same for nifoptimizer, which messed up most of the idle markers and two of the Bondage trees. I had to switch back to the original models (And I wonder sometimes why they work....But they do...) If you want to check the nifs, test them in the ZAZ test zone. They are stable, as far as I have tested them. 

Had some problem using the ZAZ papyrus functions in my code when porting my Oldrim project to SE. Turns out the Creation Kit (v1.5.3.0) expects the source files in the directory "Data/source/scripts/" instead of "Data/scripts/source/" where they used to be, and still are for ZAZ and some other mods. If someone else has this problem (Creation Kit: Gameplay -> Papyrus Script Manager shows "Has Source: No" for zbfBondageShell), just copy the files from one directory into the other.

2 hours ago, MeanGreenBean83 said:

Had some problem using the ZAZ papyrus functions in my code when porting my Oldrim project to SE. Turns out the Creation Kit (v1.5.3.0) expects the source files in the directory "Data/source/scripts/" instead of "Data/scripts/source/" where they used to be, and still are for ZAZ and some other mods. If someone else has this problem (Creation Kit: Gameplay -> Papyrus Script Manager shows "Has Source: No" for zbfBondageShell), just copy the files from one directory into the other.

That can actually be configured. It's one of the things discussed here: https://afkmods.iguanadons.net/index.php?/topic/4633-skyrim-se-things-to-know-when-converting-standard-mods-to-sse/