1 hour ago, rennex said:

Im playing around in CK can I just drop down some zaz furniture on the ground and npcs can hop in them? Or do I have to add some kind of scripts to the furniture to make npc use them?

If you want to integrate them into the game, you have to place idle markers there, so the NPS can enter them without you being active.  

I am a little bit lost here, any reason that  I need 7.0 over 8.0+ ? unless 8.0+ doesnt work for every mod that need zaz?

example for deviously-cursed-loot-se-beta it needs version 7, will version 8 work or not

4 hours ago, Ahmy said:

I am a little bit lost here, any reason that  I need 7.0 over 8.0+ ? unless 8.0+ doesnt work for every mod that need zaz?

example for deviously-cursed-loot-se-beta it needs version 7, will version 8 work or not

8 and 8+ are downward compatible. 

There i was browsing forum and guess what i found - zap 8.0 and 8.0p are no longer open source or resource for other mods and cant be used without permission

Nice..

do you have permit?

Hm... maybe i should change few lines and make my own zap 9999plusplus

37 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

There i was browsing forum and guess what i found - zap 8.0 and 8.0p are no longer open source or resource for other mods and cant be used without permission

Nice..

do you have permit?

I have the permission from T.ara. He posted it in his 8.0+ thread. 

44 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

Nice..

do you have permit?

Then you will have done EXACTLY what T.ara did. What he "inherited" from ZAP7 is open source and what he has added is not. Sounds about right to me. Besides, what kind of right-thinking German is on LL when the game (and you know what game I mean - THE GAME) is less than 2 hours away. The site is practically a graveyard right now. ?

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

Then you will have done EXACTLY what T.ara did. What he "inherited" from ZAP7 is open source and what he has added is not. Sounds about right to me. Besides, what kind of right-thinking German is on LL when the game (and you know what game I mean - THE GAME) is less than 2 hours away. The site is practically a graveyard right now. ?

well... you dont merge your stuff with open source, you can make addon and be fine but not claim it or inherit

huh game? graveyard? what?

3 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

well... you dont merge your stuff with open source, you can make addon and be fine but not claim it or inherit

huh game? graveyard? what?

I won't argue the first point with you. I did enough of that on the LE ZAP site about a month ago and would rather not repeat it (you can go back and look at that thread if you're curious.

Isn't even joking about THE GAME considered sacrilegious? According to my clock you have about 18 minutes to confess your sins and seek absolution before hordes of zealots start screaming (at their screens, not at you). ??

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

I won't argue the first point with you. I did enough of that on the LE ZAP site about a month ago and would rather not repeat it (you can go back and look at that thread if you're curious.

Isn't even joking about THE GAME considered sacrilegious? According to my clock you have about 18 minutes to confess your sins and seek absolution before hordes of zealots start screaming (at their screens, not at you). ??

Ohhh you mean that GAME where 22 millionaires running on a huge field with a ball

Uhhh sry i prefer spending my precious time on something that matters, like watching titties...

8 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

Ohhh you mean that GAME where 22 millionaires running on a huge field with a ball

Uhhh sry i prefer spending my precious time on something that matters, like watching titties...

All true. But I note that you didn't say it until after the contest was concluded with a humiliating loss at the hands of the Koreans. ?

14 minutes ago, Psalam said:

All true. But I note that you didn't say it until after the contest was concluded with a humiliating loss at the hands of the Koreans. ?

oh you mean germans loose? well that is to be expected when instead to training your team spend all time in germany, probably in bdsm clubs

21 minutes ago, Psalam said:

It is still just football... And its still just titties...

7 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

oh you mean germans loose? well that is to be expected when instead to training your team spend all time in germany, probably in bdsm clubs

3 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

It is still just football... And its still just titties...

I was trying to let this go but I can see it is a losing (Pun intended) proposition. So:

Someone said to me 'To you football is a matter of life or death!' and I said 'Listen, it's more important than that'.

from Bill Shankly.

And:

Some people think having large breasts makes a woman stupid. Actually, it's quite the opposite: a woman having large breasts makes men stupid. Rita Rudner
I really probably should have just quit. ??

10 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I was trying to let this go but I can see it is a losing (Pun intended) proposition. So:

Someone said to me 'To you football is a matter of life or death!' and I said 'Listen, it's more important than that'.

from Bill Shankly.

And:

Some people think having large breasts makes a woman stupid. Actually, it's quite the opposite: a woman having large breasts makes men stupid. Rita Rudner
I really probably should have just quit. ??

YeSSSSS!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, which pack do I download if I want all the animations? I just have 7 and a lot of animations aren't playing. Do I install 8.0 and 8.0+ on top of that or do I just need 8.0+?

On 5/30/2018 at 2:26 PM, Pfiffy said:

There is a lot more furniture in 8, but the internal mechanics are the same. ZAZ does not much itself, it is a framwork, that is used by other mods for the recources, the mechanics and the animations.

How is 8 different from 8+?

The HDT physics?

If I'm using CBP physics, do I then want '8' and NOT '8+'?

8 hours ago, jyotai said:

How is 8 different from 8+?

What's New in Version 8.0 plus

Released May 24

What is different from the V. 8.0:

-now with the possibility to add more animations/furnitures (plus-version)

-new tree-furnitures

-some new outdoor stuff

-SOS compatible ball-stretcher and rope (male only)

-new iron cuffs (female only)

-straight jacket (alpha) (made of existing miner´s - clothing)

-"struggling in ropes standing tied" on hay

-some new restraint-poles

-single iron handcuffs

-more colors for the fantasy-glass-coffins

-new bondage-pole poses (animations)

-new crux mini (2 different height-positions)

-devious sleep and a "ship-bed" and a suiting furniture with pillows for universal use

-"emma may" restraint-poles (3 different poses), suiting for ship-interieur

-a new candle-set in different colours and sizes for skyrim

-moving ceiling-chains, different sorts and sizes

-form list for all zbf-furnitures, for all cage-doors and whipping furnitures

On 7/9/2018 at 2:44 AM, SKYRIMSEXISCOOL said:

Hey, which pack do I download if I want all the animations? I just have 7 and a lot of animations aren't playing. Do I install 8.0 and 8.0+ on top of that or do I just need 8.0+?

All versions have some animations, but if you want more, you'll need slal and some slal packs. Make sure you're running fnis after install and that you have a mod that will use the anims.

On 7/7/2018 at 2:46 AM, Cloudymodder said:

Can someone help me to solve why some of the DDs are pink/missing a texture: shock collar, shackles, rubber suit, and some others, but not all of them?

Sounds like everything didn't get installed. If you're using NMM, that happens sometimes with larger packs. Uninstall and reinstall if you still have the problem.

to fix the breastropeextreme error message in bodyslide this you need to correct the osp file as it's pointing to the wrong destination.

Open \Calientetools\Bodyslide\SliderSets\BreastRopeExtreme02.osp in a text editor.

At the top of the file replace

<SliderSetInfo version="1">
    <SliderSet name="BreastRopeExtreme">
        <DataFolder>BreastRopeExtreme</DataFolder>
        <SourceFile>BreastRopeExtreme.nif</SourceFile>
        <OutputPath>meshes\Zaz-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Accessories\Restraints\011ZaZ - BreastRopeExtreme</OutputPath>
        <OutputFile GenWeights="true">BreastRopeExtreme</OutputFile>

with

<SliderSetInfo version="1">
    <SliderSet name="BreastRopeExtreme02">
        <DataFolder>BreastRopeExtreme02</DataFolder>
        <SourceFile>BreastRopeExtreme02.nif</SourceFile>
        <OutputPath>meshes\Zaz-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Accessories\Restraints\012ZaZ - BreastRopeExtreme02</OutputPath>
        <OutputFile GenWeights="true">BreastRopeExtreme02</OutputFile>

Then do a find all and replace on "BreastRopeExtreme.osd" to "BreastRopeExtreme02.osd".

THat will stop the messages and generate the file, but not sure if the configured slider values are correct.

Also noticed some dodgy nifs/textures in ZAZ 8.0+CBBE as well

Spoiler

Unsupported Textures

Textures\architecture\arena\arenagrateunderside01_g.dds
- Use a compressed format or R8 (currently L8).
Textures\architecture\arena\arenastonegutter01_g.dds
Textures\architecture\skingrad\skingradwindowint01_g.dds
Textures\architecture\skingrad\skingradwindowint02_g.dds
Textures\clutter\metalsmith\hotmetal_g.dds

As these are greyscale with no alpha should optimally be converted to BC4_UNORM, with either gimp or texconv (make sure to tick generate mimaps if using gimp).

Bad nifs (looks like a few didn't go through nif optimizer, or if they did it was an old version)

Pre nif optimizer pass (version 3.0.6) the error file generated was 15kb in size, after the pass it was just 9kb.

The remaining errors were

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - accessories\fiddle\fiddle.nif
    Block [0]: Name Irons is used more than once in children nodes

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - accessories\fiddle\ironfiddle.nif

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - accessories\fiddle\ironfiddle02.nif

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - animated equips\zaz fluidity\zaztinkleyellowf i.nif
    Block [2]: Mesh uses SLSF1_External_Emittance but bit 9 is not set in BSXFlags.

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - animated equips\zaz fluidity\zaztinkleyellowf ii.nif

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - animated equips\zaz fluidity\zaztinkleyellowm i.nif

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - animated equips\zaz fluidity\zaztinkleyellowm ii.nif

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - animated equips\zaz fuidity 2.0\01 equipable pee&puddles\zazf20peeyellow fi.nif

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - animated equips\zaz fuidity 2.0\01 equipable pee&puddles\zazf20peeyellow fii.nif

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - animated equips\zaz fuidity 2.0\01 equipable pee&puddles\zazf20peeyellow mi.nif

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - animated equips\zaz fuidity 2.0\01 equipable pee&puddles\zazf20peeyellow mii.nif

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - animated equips\zaz fuidity 2.0\01 equipable pee&puddles\zazf20peeyellow puddle large.nif
    Block [0]: Mesh uses SLSF1_External_Emittance but BSXFlags with set bit 9 is missing.

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - animated equips\zaz fuidity 2.0\02 equipable fluids\01aleakypussydrops.nif

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - animated equips\zaz fuidity 2.0\02 equipable fluids\01bleakypussydrops.nif

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - animated equips\zaz fuidity 2.0\02 equipable fluids\04asquirtingpussy.nif
    Block [0]: Name Emitter is used more than once in children nodes
    Block [3]: Mesh uses SLSF1_External_Emittance but bit 9 is not set in BSXFlags.

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - animated equips\zaz fuidity 2.0\02 equipable fluids\04bsquirtingpussy.nif

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - furniture\stocks\theedgingstocks.nif
    Block [0]: Name Hardware is used more than once in children nodes

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - furniture\torturemaschine\whippingirlfuckingmachinemkii.nif
    Block [2]: Mesh doesn't use SLSF1_External_Emittance but has BSXFlags with bit 9 set.

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - furniture\torturemaschine\wncfuckingmachine.nif
    Block [2]: Mesh doesn't use SLSF1_External_Emittance but has BSXFlags with bit 9 set.

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - milk-o-matic\common\leakypussy01.nif

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - milk-o-matic\common\milkleft.nif

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - milk-o-matic\common\milkright.nif

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - milk-o-matic\common\squirtingpussy02.nif

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts  static\crux\crux05-static.nif
    Block [0]: Name FarmBannerPost01:22.00 is used more than once in children nodes

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\fluidity\animobjectzazapcao101.nif

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\fluidity\animobjectzazapcao102.nif

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\fluidity\animobjectzazapcao103.nif

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\fluidity\animobjectzazapcao104.nif

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\fluidity\animobjectzazapcao105.nif

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\fluidity\animobjectzazapcao106.nif

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\fluidity\animobjectzazapcao107.nif

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\fluidity\animobjectzazapcao108.nif

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\fluidity\animobjectzazapcao109.nif

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\fluidity\animobjectzazapcao110.nif

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\fluidity\animobjectzazapcao111.nif

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\fluidity\animobjectzazapcao112.nif

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\fluidity 2.0\01 pee\aozazf20peeyellowfi.nif

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\fluidity 2.0\01 pee\aozazf20peeyellowfii.nif

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\fluidity 2.0\01 pee\aozazf20peeyellowmi.nif

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\fluidity 2.0\01 pee\aozazf20peeyellowmii.nif

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\milkz\aozaztmal.nif

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\milkz\aozaztmalx.nif

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\milkz\aozaztmalxx.nif

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\milkz\aozaztmar.nif

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\milkz\aozaztmarx.nif

8\meshes\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - obejcts animated\punishmentpillory\zazcandlewaxa.nif

These are all easily fixable with nifscope.

For  "Block [x]: Name yyyy is used more than once in children nodes"

Just open and then immediatly resave the file in nifscope. You should get a popup message about it autosanitizing the file.

Note that if a name has a colon : in it, then nifscope can mistakenly identify it as having a duplicate name when it hasn't.  Basically if you don't get a popup message about autosanitsation when you resave the file, you can ignore the error.,

For messages about bit 9 either being set or not set is again easily fixed.

1. Open up the file in nif scope.

2. Select the block specified in the error message ("Block  [xx]:"), it should be called BSX Flags.

3. CLick on the little flag next to "Integar Data" at the bottom of the screen.

4. Check or uncheck the bit 9 (External Emittence flag) depending on what the error message stated (basically if its on, turn it off, and vice versa). https://imgur.com/a/nWeT4ME

edited to add a spoiler and not inflict a wall of text on innocent (like hell this is LL) passers by.

I have a problem in MCM.. when I click on ZAZ SexLab tab, MCM show nothing and it freeze all other mcm mod options (remain blank, tested in my game on ZAZ SE ver.7 and 8).

Just get back ingame and get back in MCM to re-enable the functionality.. but the problem of ZAZ SexLab tab remains.. 

I have all requested mod up to date and SexLab SE beta2, it only happens to me?

S.

Anyone else got wrist seams with any of the wrist rope items in CBBE? It seems ZAZ has slightly larger arms. I can change the torso in bodyslide, for arms I have yet to find a solution. Any of you know how to get rid of the ZAZ wrist seams?

Edit1: I use CBBE Curvy and downloaded the ZAZ 8.0+

Edit2: There is another problem when using AddItem Mod: the game always crashes while scrolling in the inventory in ZAZ.esm.  It seems like one item of ZAZ causes this crash,