5 hours ago, Zigurat said:

Hi, when installing this mod along with SexlabFW 1.63, SLAroused and dripping when aroused, FNIS gives me 1 warning and everyone in the game will T pose. Could someone help me?

not without the warning....

I'm missing some pex scripts. The source scripts are there but these are missing:

defaultActivateScript.pex

NorPullBar01Script.pex

HazardBase.pex

TrapNorPlatform.pex

NorLever01Script.pex

default2StateActivator.pex

PressurePlate.pex

Can't find either pex or psc for this one:

ZazOnTriggerEnterBindingTMG

I compiled the missing pex scripts that I could find. Is my install out of date? I downloaded on July 29.

4 hours ago, pburnt said:

I'm missing some pex scripts. The source scripts are there but these are missing:

NorPullBar01Script.pex

HazardBase.pex

TrapNorPlatform.pex

NorLever01Script.pex

PressurePlate.pex

I compiled the missing pex scripts that I could find. Is my install out of date? I downloaded on July 29.

T.ara has left some unfinished buisness in the 8 and 8+ packs, you might have stumbled over the left-overs.

On 8/23/2018 at 6:13 PM, pburnt said:

NorPullBar01Script.pex

HazardBase.pex

TrapNorPlatform.pex

NorLever01Script.pex

PressurePlate.pex

Careful: those are vanilla scripts. Unless there is a problem you know can be fixed with some of those, it would be best to leave the scripts uncompiled.

7 hours ago, tasairis said:

Careful: those are vanilla scripts. Unless there is a problem you know can be fixed with some of those, it would be best to leave the scripts uncompiled.

Not sure I understand. If the game is calling the scripts and they aren't there wouldn't that create problems?

39 minutes ago, 11mazak said:

Hello.

There's an issue I ran into: the big water barrel and the tube-looking hole filled with water are supposed to have a moving gibbet cage lift over them and they missing.

Barrel.PNG

Script.PNG

Objects.PNG

In the Backround I see a visible marker... Did you run nifscan on the ZAZ pack?

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

In the Backround I see a visible marker... Did you run nifscan on the ZAZ pack?

yes, I noticed the marker too (the green arrow). It's pointing to the exact location the enter/exit rug ports me on. Or do you mean something else?

I just ran NifScan on my download of SE Zaz 8plus and there's only three types of errors, all looking relatively harmless:

Block [0]: Name Irons is used more than once in children nodes

Block [2]: Mesh uses SLSF1_External_Emittance but bit 9 is not set in BSXFlags.

Block [40]: Redundant all white #FFFFFFFF vertex colors

no other error type / message / warning, except [Done] Checked 2268 file(s)

I downloaded the pack fresh, ran nifscan, same result. Even downloaded Zaz 8 (not-plus) and same result.

Edit: attaching the error log, maybe it's important to see?

errors.txt

On 5/29/2018 at 10:53 AM, Pfiffy said:

Bodyslide reports an error on a missing file. This error can be ignored, but i have not managed to erase that error. I haven't even found the BS file, that causes it.

found the culprit for this, here's the fixed file (I just removed the entry for the missing nif)

It's in the folder \CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets

BreastRopeExtreme02.osp

2 hours ago, 11mazak said:

yes, I noticed the marker too (the green arrow). It's pointing to the exact location the enter/exit rug ports me on. Or do you mean something else?

I just ran NifScan on my download of SE Zaz 8plus and there's only three types of errors, all looking relatively harmless:

Block [0]: Name Irons is used more than once in children nodes

Block [2]: Mesh uses SLSF1_External_Emittance but bit 9 is not set in BSXFlags.

Block [40]: Redundant all white #FFFFFFFF vertex colors

no other error type / message / warning, except [Done] Checked 2268 file(s)

I downloaded the pack fresh, ran nifscan, same result. Even downloaded Zaz 8 (not-plus) and same result.

Edit: attaching the error log, maybe it's important to see?

errors.txt

The problem is, that nifscan in some cases wrecks the anim objects and some idle markers. The result is, that invisible objects like markers become visible and Anim objects get weired colours or vanish. (Yeah, it is a good tool, but it is not perfect) I did my best to repair this, but I might have missed some. In some cases it helped me to replace the repaired(?!) nifs with the old rim nifs (the markers in the pack are the original ones and two of the bondage trees are also replaced by the old meshes. But with all of thwe stuff in the packs it is a pain in the ass to find every thing...

31 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

The problem is, that nifscan in some cases wrecks the anim objects and some idle markers. The result is, that invisible objects like markers become visible and Anim objects get weired colours or vanish. (Yeah, it is a good tool, but it is not perfect) I did my best to repair this, but I might have missed some. In some cases it helped me to replace the repaired(?!) nifs with the old rim nifs (the markers in the pack are the original ones and two of the bondage trees are also replaced by the old meshes. But with all of thwe stuff in the packs it is a pain in the ass to find every thing...

Well, I only ran NifScan after you mentioned it, so it had no effect on the issue. 

Unless you enter commands for it Nifscan does nothing to meshes or textures, just scans them for errors. Nifoptimizer on the other hand dose optimize them. I don't think Nifscan even can be set to alter meshes, it can automatically fix dds if the right command is used.

On 8/25/2018 at 11:16 AM, pburnt said:

Not sure I understand. If the game is calling the scripts and they aren't there wouldn't that create problems?

They're vanilla scripts. Meaning they came with the game. The scripts are there as part of the base installation.

By taking the PSC sources in Zaz and compiling them, you are overriding the game's own default scripts. Without knowing what changed in the Zaz versions and why they were left as just the sources, compiling them yourself and overriding the original files risks accidentally breaking something.

6 hours ago, tasairis said:

They're vanilla scripts. Meaning they came with the game. The scripts are there as part of the base installation.

By taking the PSC sources in Zaz and compiling them, you are overriding the game's own default scripts. Without knowing what changed in the Zaz versions and why they were left as just the sources, compiling them yourself and overriding the original files risks accidentally breaking something.

Looks like I had some issues with my entire install. Some scripts were missing and my animation count was doubled for some reason. Cleaned everything up.

• 1 month later...

Hi Folks,

Not sure where to ask this but I figured here would be a good place. I've made a version of Fill Her Up for CBBE SE (using racemenu morphs instead of node scaling) and shared it on here but I recently did some edits (for my own use) that remove the ZAZ pack as a master simply by adding the 5 animations to the fhu esp and mesh directory instead of referencing zaz.

The reason I did it is because it removes loads of stuff that I never use as FHU is the only mod I use that has zaz as a master, thus reducing my animation count conciderably. I wonder if other folk might want something like this and if so would the ZAZ people be ok with it?

4 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Hi Folks,

Not sure where to ask this but I figured here would be a good place. I've made a version of Fill Her Up for CBBE SE (using racemenu morphs instead of node scaling) and shared it on here but I recently did some edits (for my own use) that remove the ZAZ pack as a master simply by adding the 5 animations to the fhu esp and mesh directory instead of referencing zaz.

The reason I did it is because it removes loads of stuff that I never use as FHU is the only mod I use that has zaz as a master, thus reducing my animation count conciderably. I wonder if other folk might want something like this and if so would the ZAZ people be ok with it?

Well, You have to ask T.ara for permission if you use seperated assets in a mod. I'm just somesort of a caretaker for the SE version of his work. Removing the dependencie and making it standalone is a solution if you don't have any other mods depending on ZAZ, if you still have to use it, it will be 5 anims more or you get some errors in FNIS. (Take a look at MME for SE...) 

7 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, You have to ask T.ara for permission if you use seperated assets in a mod. I'm just somesort of a caretaker for the SE version of his work. Removing the dependencie and making it standalone is a solution if you don't have any other mods depending on ZAZ, if you still have to use it, it will be 5 anims more or you get some errors in FNIS. (Take a look at MME for SE...) 

I'll ask him directly then, thanks. I've renamed the anims and made an fhu behaviour file using fnis for modders, tested it out and it works fine. So if folk have zaz pack installed and use it there wouldn't be any conflicts.

Sorry for my ignorance in advance, I am just now dipping my toe in the water for adding additional animations to Sexlab (I'm slow, I know lol). I'm looking to add 4/5-some animations in my game, to use with mods like AA and Follow Me for Sex. Not even sure if this is the right solution for that, but figured I'd give it a shot.

So I installed ZAZ 7.0SE-Rev1 and Zaz Animation Pack CBBE V.8.0SE., but none of the added animations show in SL MCM. I imagine the steps are the same when adding any animations to Sexlab, but am unsure how to register them, or if there's anything else required after simply installing these mods with NMM. I've noticed talk about registering them in forums, but there doesn't seem to be any glaring options to execute that point towards that function.

I recall seeing a 4 or 5-point mini-guide for these steps in my past browsings, but my searches come up empty. Any tutelage someone would be willing to provide would be appreciated, or possibly a better solution/mod for the type of anims I want to add.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/7/2018 at 12:11 AM, Sevatt said:

Sorry for my ignorance in advance, I am just now dipping my toe in the water for adding additional animations to Sexlab (I'm slow, I know lol). I'm looking to add 4/5-some animations in my game, to use with mods like AA and Follow Me for Sex. Not even sure if this is the right solution for that, but figured I'd give it a shot.

So I installed ZAZ 7.0SE-Rev1 and Zaz Animation Pack CBBE V.8.0SE., but none of the added animations show in SL MCM. I imagine the steps are the same when adding any animations to Sexlab, but am unsure how to register them, or if there's anything else required after simply installing these mods with NMM. I've noticed talk about registering them in forums, but there doesn't seem to be any glaring options to execute that point towards that function.

I recall seeing a 4 or 5-point mini-guide for these steps in my past browsings, but my searches come up empty. Any tutelage someone would be willing to provide would be appreciated, or possibly a better solution/mod for the type of anims I want to add.

you just open the MCM, click on Sexlab and wait some time.... and a bit more... and if waited loooong enough for the page to load you click on register... Don't ask me why it takes so long...