I ran into this issue:

I downloaded the cbbe zap 8.0+ yesterday, and the most recent update according to the file page was september of last year (though, sadly, the file page does not say when that archive was updated, so quite likely it has not been updated since 2018...).

Edit: Also, I am not sure whether those BSXFlag edits achieve the right effect -- the other possibility would be to add or remove SLSF1_External_Emittance. Or, the third possibility would be to just leave that issue alone.

Edited by sen4mi
45 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

Probably because I'm new to SexLab and I'm confused about how this pack works, but FNIS doesn't detect it when I run the tool. And of course SLAL doesn't find it in-game? What might I be doing wrong?

You may not have loaded your FNIS into your mod manager properly. 

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

You may not have loaded your FNIS into your mod manager properly. 

Thanks for the reply. No, all my other FNIS mods + animations are detected and work perfectly. I have SexLab, Flower Girls, and 4 other animation packs that FNIS detects fine.

3 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Thanks for the reply. No, all my other FNIS mods + animations are detected and work perfectly. I have SexLab, Flower Girls, and 4 other animation packs that FNIS detects fine.

About SLAL this mod do not use the system. so there is no zaz animation in the SLAL menu.  but offer MCM menu to register animation sparatelly. 

the MCM menu is somehow buggy,, because it take really some minutes to up-date or cahnge each page when you first install or start new game etc. so you may better to wait , without playing game.  

MCMzaz.JPG.6b55fd5e7b5dd782d9e214ff6c177cce.JPG

but if you could find zaz animation pack  MCM menu , like this, you can register animation.  from sexlab page.  but it often need some minutes, (so I often feel something break, but anyway just wait , (with drink something etc) , then suddenly page may change)

Then in sexlab page, click register sexlab animations.   it take more minutes again^^;  then you may see,,  animation turn as OK. 

registrerzaz.JPG.ad8ae18e7ab11f5b29e52933fd19c132.JPG

confirmzaz.JPG.bb402c44453c46eb297b5822155f2c60.JPG

Though usually I  install zaz animation pack only for other mod which need to use zaz farniture or zaz animation,,(Like Defeat)  but basically they work without problem.  (eg you may install sexlab tools then select zaz animation from list the see these animation.

I do not play much Animation test system etc,, (MCM menu) , but I remember most of them have worked . (some zaz item not fit well or some zaz item not fit your current body shape.)

Zaz is modder resource and framework.. so some equip  items may need to adjust/edit  by user.. to see in game. 

5 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

About SLAL this mod do not use the system. so there is no zaz animation in the SLAL menu.  but offer MCM menu to register animation sparatelly. 

the MCM menu is somehow buggy,, because it take really some minutes to up-date or cahnge each page when you first install or start new game etc. so you may better to wait , without playing game.  

but if you could find zaz animation pack  MCM menu , like this, you can register animation.  from sexlab page.  but it often need some minutes, (so I often feel something break, but anyway just wait , (with drink something etc) , then suddenly page may change)

Thank you for the reply. However, I have been playing the game with the Zaz pack installed for a couple of days now, and no MCM menu item has appeared. I've registered all animations and it finds no new animations in SexLab.

But, does this pack not use FNIS like the other packs? Because FNIS does not detect it and register its animations in the tool.

UPDATE: Ok, this time FNIS registered the Zaz pack after I re-installed it. But still no MCM menu showing.

Edited by Sandatharius

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36801

try this.

it take one minutes to 3 minutes to up-date when you first install MCM kicker. (it everytime you launch skyrim , force to up-date MCM menu)

after install this, I seldom see MCM up-date issue. (though some one may recommend to use console )

At same time, there is case old script still running..    so ideally you may better

1. ,from your mod manager, un-activate zaz animation mod. >> run Fnis (because you remove animation mod),  and make patch as usuall.

2.  load game, it may complain there is no zaz animation pack .exm.. but ignore.. then save game.  

3.  use Falrim tools. then remove un-attached instance, and un-attached references.   (usually you may find many zaz script )  then save as removezaz etc.

4.  in game load the removezaz save  data >>  then save again. 

5.  activate zaz animation pack,  run Fnis.

6.  load the saved data.    (step 4)

7.  in game wait, MCM kicker infomation..(3 minutes may need)   then go to MCM menu. you may find zaz animation tab.

11 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36801

try this.

it take one minutes to 3 minutes to up-date when you first install MCM kicker. (it everytime you launch skyrim , force to up-date MCM menu)

after install this, I seldom see MCM up-date issue. (though some one may recommend to use console )

At same time, there is case old script still running..    so ideally you may better

1. ,from your mod manager, un-activate zaz animation mod. >> run Fnis (because you remove animation mod),  and make patch as usuall.

2.  load game, it may complain there is no zaz animation pack .exm.. but ignore.. then save game.  

3.  use Falrim tools. then remove un-attached instance, and un-attached references.   (usually you may find many zaz script )  then save as removezaz etc.

4.  in game load the removezaz save  data >>  then save again. 

5.  activate zaz animation pack,  run Fnis.

6.  load the saved data.    (step 4)

7.  in game wait, MCM kicker infomation..(3 minutes may need)   then go to MCM menu. you may find zaz animation tab.

Certainly appreciate your detailed steps. However, I have decided that I don't want this pack, and have uninstalled it. I didn't realize there was so much bondage and non-consensual animations. I prefer good old-fashioned "regular" sex animations. Thanks again for your help!

Edited by Sandatharius
6 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Certainly appreciate your detailed steps. However, I have decided that I don't want this pack, and have uninstalled it. I didn't realize there was so much bondage and non-consensual animations. I prefer good old-fashioned "regular" sex animations. Thanks again for your help!

Yes I think your thinking way is correct to enjoy game without take too much time to solve specific issue.

actually I often remove problem mods, when I see specific issue.. (so some my game play, I never install zaz and DD,) or sometimes avoid to install Creature related sexlab mods.

I think these category mods can easy cause issue,  without set-up all correctly. (but to find what cause issue taking time ) 

Btw even though you do not use zaz or any specific mod, for your play, the MCM kicker is good option.  so when you see MCM problem sometimes, try it. I can recommend it.

Somewhat off-topic, but can you recommend any other animation packs that have a majority of more "conventional" sex animations? I have Billyy, Nibbles (most of which I have disabled) NCK30, Babo (disabled many of these) Anub (some disabled) and Leito. Favourites are NCK30 and Billyy.

Edited by Sandatharius
On 5/5/2020 at 3:39 PM, Coalstorm said:

While all of the ZaZ items are amazing when they actually work, some of them are very prone to cause crashes. As a matter of fact, some of them can even cause an immediate CTD by just hovering over them with the mouse in AddItemsMenu or your own inventory. Such problematic ZaZ items include all items listed under names beginning with...

・ zbf Hand Cuffs ...

・ zbf Hands In Irons ...

I would recommend someone to check every single item in ZaZ for possible CTDs just to be sure, but I have already taken the liberty of confirming some items as always functional (i.e., they never cause CTDs). Such fully functional ZaZ items include all items listed under names beginning with...

・ zbf Ankle ...

・ zbf Arm ...

・ zbf Arms ...

・ zbf Belt ...

・ zbf Belt Doggie (does not cause a CTD, but needs a 3BBE conversion)

・ zbf Blind ...

・ zbf Body Bondage Shibari (does not cause a CTD, but needs a 3BBE conversion)

・ zbf Box ...

・ zbf Collar ...

・ zbf Cross ...

・ zbf Cuffs ...

・ zbf DD ...

・ zbf DD Belt ... (do not cause CTD, but are sometimes invisible)

・ zbf DD Bra Chastity 01 (does not cause a CTD, but is sometimes invisible)

・ zbf Ellbow ...

・ zbf Gag ...

・ zbf Hood ...

・ zbf Iron Fiddle

・ zbf Muzzle ...

・ zbf Nipple Screws (does not cause a CTD, but is sometimes invisible)

・ zbf Vertically Poled

・ zbf Waist ... (do not cause CTD, but need 3BBE conversions)

・ zbf Wheeled

・ zbf Wood Fiddle

・ zbf Wrist ...

・ zbf Wrists ...

・ zbf Yoke ...

One and half year later, I am still getting this issue when hovering over some items causes instant CTD...has anyone found a fix to this?

Need some answers before downloading. 

So i want to replace funnybizness with zap8+ but reading the comments, there are some issues. Are these issues solved or any fixes? 

Should i expect problems using this pack? 

How are the animations compared to funnybizness? Imo most of funnybizness are uh.. clunky? Not smooth. Its like clicking two Lego parts together if you know what i mean. 

Lastly, Fnis. Should the non xxl version be enough to generate the zap8+ files? 

I really don't want to switch at this point/mid game since i heard xxl can break stuff and higher chance for ctd. 

On 11/15/2021 at 12:01 AM, FredOof said:

One and half year later, I am still getting this issue when hovering over some items causes instant CTD...has anyone found a fix to this?

I had the same issue, what i did was open xedit a deleted them all, in my end for example i have lil use to zaz stuff i only use it cuz some mods force me to

Hello!

i suspect found 2 possible error/bug:

#1 fallowing activator has a script:

ZaZAnimationPack.esm (6B3F83A2) \ Activator \ 060680D6 <zbfdefaultActivateGetTiedUp>

reference:

060680D6

this one contains a script named this:

ZazOnTriggerEnterBindingsTMG

only problem zaz alone not come with this script and in download page no mention what other mods amy need downloaded.

this activator referenced only one time in the zbftestzone. but evry game load send my error message in papyrus logs.

#2 error message inside the activator:

ZaZAnimationPack.esm (6B3F83A2) \ Activator \ 06057F66 <zbfdefaultActivateSelfTRIG>

reference:

06057F66

in xedit under  VMAD the last entry is the fallowing can be read inside a form id record:

[06057A01] < Error: Could not be resolved >

Hi friends, 

I need help ☺️

I try to instal the version of ZAZ 8,0 and 8,0+ and Skytrim not working, 

the game does not load after the initial screen, when you select new game or a saved game (save without mod, virgin)

The game start without problem with the version ZAZ 7,0.

Advice on how instal the ZAZ version 8,0 or 8,9+ 8?  (I want use the 8,0 for example slaverun rehciede version 8 and I would prefer to use it then, thanks)

?

Is the kink to ZAZ 8+ rev3 , found at the main page, correct?

When I run FNIS there is a message saying >>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack+_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

I tried passing through Cathedral and HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe, but hkx files remains unchanged (also a lot of error saying mutiple hkx files not found).

Any clues? 

5 hours ago, pepeapa2 said:

Is the kink to ZAZ 8+ rev3 , found at the main page, correct?

When I run FNIS there is a message saying >>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack+_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

I tried passing through Cathedral and HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe, but hkx files remains unchanged (also a lot of error saying mutiple hkx files not found).

Any clues? 

The link worked for me when I tried it last.

There is a problem on Windows 10 with running FNIS through MO2 when you have Windows Defender Real-time protection turned on.

I always have to turn that off temporarily while I run FNIS.

17 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

There is a problem on Windows 10 with running FNIS through MO2 when you have Windows Defender Real-time protection turned on.

Thank you very much for your help, Herowynne, but it didn't work for me. 

Maybe someone could post here a se working behavior.hkx

On 11/27/2021 at 5:31 PM, Herowynne said:

Or you could just add the output folder, fnis and hkxcmd.exe to the exclusions.

The furniture works fine with the main character, but with the NPC... For example, if I send a follower to the cross, she hangs with an offset to the side, and the NPCs assigned through the editor are diagonally and higher. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?