2 hours ago, glareash said:

Thank you! Did I miss the requirements? I thought ZAP is standalone and didn't require DD to be installed. 

I'll look into it and try to install just textures. 

maybe devious cursed texture

i dont remember correctly wich one

just the texture

Installed ZAZ 8.0 CBBE Rev2 from the Mega link, but when I run FNIS I get a warning on Zaz:

Reading ZaZAnimationPack>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA024.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA025.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazHandsUpBehindInCuffs.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazKennelBondage03.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazKennelBondage01.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazKennelBondage04.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazHorizontalPoleBondageOutdoor.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazBuried.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazJailStockAnimation.hkx<<
 V8.00 ... 
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\ZaZAnimationPack+", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

The Zaz menu does appear in the MCM, but I cannot switch tabs or change any settings either. Should I downgrade to the 7.X version hosted on LL?

This pack contains a lot of beds with 2 or more animations each, how do I choose which animation is used? 

Also is there a way to make sure NPCs align properly with the furniture? Whenever I make a follower get in one of the furnitures they just slide and rotate all over the place until they're somewhere all wrong. This doesn't happen with the player character. I know I can use the Helper addon to fix this but I'd prefer if I didn't have to.

Anyway, thanks for continuing this mod.

Simple question - does anyone have this operating with Nemesis? Not Nemesis plus FNIS, just Nemesis alone.

Years ago I had ZAZ installed when I was using FNIS, but I rarely ever saw any ZAZ animations playing (only was using mods that didn't seem to source ZAZ stuff, which is still largely the case.) Haven't had FNIS - or missed it - for a couple of years now.

So many mods now have ZAZ as a pre-requisite that not having it installed is pretty limiting.

Installation is not particularly clear (see previous post, I remember that it didn't appear in SLAL either - was never sure if it was meant to or not - seemed to have its own registry system) There seem to be a number of patches scattered throughout this thread - how many and which are necessary?

On 6/7/2019 at 12:16 AM, Nepro said:

ZAZ furniture doesn't work for me. Player satnds in front of it for a while then it goes back to give you control over you PC again. I use ZAZ 8.0+ UUNP HDT SE Rev2 and Nemesis. Is ZAZ 7.0SE-Rev1 required to install beforehand ZAZ 8.0+ UUNP HDT SE Rev2? I attached Nemesis logs from output override folder in MO2.

engine_update 336.75 kB · 4 downloads PatchLog.txt 91.24 kB · 2 downloads UpdateLog.txt 23.61 kB · 2 downloads animationdata_list 306.6 kB · 6 downloads animationsetdata_list 18.99 kB · 4 downloads behavior_joints 2.13 kB · 3 downloads behavior_path 6.59 kB · 3 downloads behavior_project 99 B · 2 downloads Nemesis_Engine.zip 3.49 MB · 3 downloads behavior_project_path 135 B · 2 downloads

https://github.com/ShikyoKira/Project-New-Reign---Nemesis-Main/issues/104

///Edit: 

With same mods the ZAZ furniture work on FNIS

I'm having the same issue as this here. When trying to use any furniture it just pauses for a second and gives controls back to me right after, with nothing at all happening. I don't have MME or Nemesis. zbftestzone can be entered but no furniture can be used. I tried running without Devious devices or the normal zaz 8 and still the same issue. Fnis reads the Zaz animation pack and gives no warnings. Inconsistency check found nothing but it's still not working.  Has this been fixed ? 

Quick modding question here.  I want to put the Bed of Bondage in a player house that I am making.  How do I get the player to Sleep in it?  Getting in or out (i.e laying down), is no problem, I just can't figure out how to make the Sleep Menu come up for the player like in normal beds.

On 6/18/2022 at 12:27 PM, DankMemesAndCreams said:

Installed ZAZ 8.0 CBBE Rev2 from the Mega link, but when I run FNIS I get a warning on Zaz:

The Zaz menu does appear in the MCM, but I cannot switch tabs or change any settings either. Should I downgrade to the 7.X version hosted on LL?

Why don't you upgrade to 8+?  Found here:  chrome-extension://bigefpfhnfcobdlfbedofhhaibnlghod/mega/secure.html#file/WEgGDaCa#wAho2Rphy47Lcd55DEmV50GgN07CMnTjhQ_r9s6dq-I

On 1/16/2022 at 2:33 PM, Decopauge123 said:

DynDOLOD throws this error about ZaZAnimationPack.esm

[00:26] <Error: File not found scripts\zazontriggerenterbindingstmg.pex ZaZAnimationPack.esm zbfdefaultActivateGetTiedUp [ACTI:110680D6]>

I looked in the scripts (and mod) folders and found 46 scripts, but not this one.

Same error. It seems that it isn't causing any issue though.

• 2 weeks later...

hello, so I'm not very good with this kind of stuff and maybe I'm doing something wrong but I have all the pre-requisite mods installed but I run into a problem with certain outfits and the like, the body is just invisible. I use UNP and UNP tempered skins I also us the UNP v 8 of the mod should I use the UUNP version. or am I just not doing something right? 

On 7/31/2022 at 1:36 AM, Lynnjamie599 said:

hello, so I'm not very good with this kind of stuff and maybe I'm doing something wrong but I have all the pre-requisite mods installed but I run into a problem with certain outfits and the like, the body is just invisible. I use UNP and UNP tempered skins I also us the UNP v 8 of the mod should I use the UUNP version. or am I just not doing something right? 

Invisible bodies is almost always a sign you didn't run bodyslide on the stuff you installed.

On 6/7/2018 at 1:10 PM, Zeratulxxx said:

The same is true for sex lab, but SL will let you tell it to pretend your character is the opposite gender and several other mods are able to respect that. Allowing zaz to grab its gender information from SL, instead of the game would be enough of a fix.

Was this ever addressed? I downloaded ZaZ a while ago and fell away from modding - back to it now and ran into these exact issues with animations, furniture, etc. I never read this at the time but now looking at it, I wonder if this is the root of my problems.

On another note, I did learn that the SL menu in ZaZ just takes forever to open, so maybe that's something that might help some things on my playthrough (or what I want to be my playthrough - haven't gotten everything working yet).

On 8/5/2022 at 8:35 AM, grosaprap said:

Invisible bodies is almost always a sign you didn't run bodyslide on the stuff you installed.

I have the same problem, "zbf Doggie Belt" doesn't show up on male, dark elf bodies (body just becomes invisible, only hands, feet and head are visible). I don't think this is a missing bodyslide run problem, because the belt shows up on my female, breton pc, and I saw it on other female npc's too, so it seems to be more a race or sex problem, not sure.

Ps: The problem is, that in "Armor Addon" no "Male world model" is set. I created one with Bodyslide and Himbo skin, and set the armor to revealing with SoS MCM, now Hydra Slavegirls works also for male slaves for me, phew, finally.

Edited by nopse0

FNIS gives me this warning any idea if this needs to be fixed if so how? thanks.

Reading ZaZAnimationPack>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA024.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA025.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazHandsUpBehindInCuffs.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazBuried.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazJailStockAnimation.hkx<<

edit: im on AE 1.6 using MO2

Edited by jesusw00t