2 hours ago, bubba999 said:

Not that i am aware of, but mouth pieces work with the face, if your face has different heights for mouth parts then originally intended, mouth pieces and blindfolds (if we take eyes now) Are asume the same position then they would if everything has it's asumed height. I hope i wrote that right..

For example i have one NPC in my game who´s eyes are higher then the average npc, so the blindfold doesn't cover everything correctly, same for Gags, when the mouth is heigher  or further down like in your pic, the gag will clip so changing the mouth height will fix it ? At least that's how i think it works. But Zaz Gags never worked for me anyways so who am i to tell ?

On 7/18/2021 at 5:27 PM, eridanis said:

Thanks man, I managed to find the fixes!

For everyone else

1. Go here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100381-zaz-animation-packs-for-se/page/13/?tab=comments#comment-2919622
  2. On post number  #323 Get 3BAZapBSdataFix_03 and ZaZAnimationPack_fix
  3. Then go here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100381-zaz-animation-packs-for-se/page/13/?tab=comments#comment-2915008
  4. On post number #314 Greenmango links to a FlynT's texture fix
  5. Rebuild in body slide, you want to use 3BAZAZGSBDoggieBelt

Im having the same issues as you concerning the doggie belt, but was just wondering if you were using a 3BA body or just the basic CBBE body?

Spent a while looking for a fix to the invisible doggie belt and this seems to be the only solid one after an hour of browsing support threads, but it appears to be made for 3BA body

On 7/18/2021 at 6:27 PM, eridanis said:

Thanks man, I managed to find the fixes!

For everyone else

1. Go here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100381-zaz-animation-packs-for-se/page/13/?tab=comments#comment-2919622
  2. On post number  #323 Get 3BAZapBSdataFix_03 and ZaZAnimationPack_fix
  3. Then go here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100381-zaz-animation-packs-for-se/page/13/?tab=comments#comment-2915008
  4. On post number #314 Greenmango links to a FlynT's texture fix
  5. Rebuild in body slide, you want to use 3BAZAZGSBDoggieBelt

Thanks it indeed helps me!!

6 hours ago, khirasier said:

all 3 versions of ZAZ seem to cause ctd's as soon as you press new game or try to load a save if you are running on AE

I can't speak to AE, but SE 1.6 (often, confusingly, called "AE") works fine with ZaZ. I'm using ZaZ rev 2 overlaid by rev 3 and the faster and no collision furniture fixes as well as the hdt iron fix. Note you also need at least the textures from Deviously Cursed Loot if not also textures from Devious Devices (though missing textures don't cause crashes).

It's a royal mess, but stable once you cobble it all together.

On 1/16/2022 at 5:33 PM, Decopauge123 said:

DynDOLOD throws this error about ZaZAnimationPack.esm

[00:26] <Error: File not found scripts\zazontriggerenterbindingstmg.pex ZaZAnimationPack.esm zbfdefaultActivateGetTiedUp [ACTI:110680D6]>

I looked in the scripts (and mod) folders and found 46 scripts, but not this one.

I am getting the same error.  Apologies if it has been addressed already though I don't see a response anywhere.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2021 at 2:03 PM, Herowynne said:

I am only aware of cuffs causing a CTD when viewing in inventory. Here is the fix that I use to prevent that CTD:

Zaz8-cuffs-ctd-fix.zip 108 kB · 94 downloads

THANK YOU!! 

I also had an CTD regarding....

Possible relevant objects (3)
{
  [  18]    hkpRigidBody(Node: `BSFadeNode(Name: `Scene Root`)`)
  [  38]    BSTriShape(Name: `WristIron.L:1`)
  [  58]    BSFadeNode(Name: `Scene Root`)
}

[SP+230]  0x20F8D47BB80      (BSFadeNode*) -> (Name: `Scene Root`)
  [SP+238]  0x20D521A5618      (char*) "data\MESHES\zaz-ultimatedatapack\zaz - accessories\restraints\02zaz - ironshackles\HandCuffsIron_go.nif"
  [SP+240]  0x20F8D47BB80      (BSFadeNode*) -> (Name: `Scene Root`)
  [SP+248]  0x7FF60FF518F4     (SkyrimSE.exe+1818F4) (void*)

I will install this ASAP!

10 hours ago, wickedchild said:

Is there a specific load order for ZaZ? Whenever I install it, everyone in game goes all t-pose. It's like I suddenly dropped into an Episode of Dr. Who with all the Weeping Angels.

You need to run GenerateFNISForUsers after installing Zaz.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2022 at 12:53 PM, Herowynne said:

You need to run GenerateFNISForUsers after installing Zaz.

In Vortex, is that just deploying the mod, FNIS runs, I click "Update FNIS Behavior" followed by "Consistence Check" and "Exit?" I've reinstalled FNIS and all mods pertaining to it and I'm still getting the T-pose.  If there's something else here I can do, I'll celebrate, but right now I'm stuck with a T-pose in character creation.  

24 minutes ago, nord456 said:

In Vortex, is that just deploying the mod, FNIS runs, I click "Update FNIS Behavior" followed by "Consistence Check" and "Exit?" I've reinstalled FNIS and all mods pertaining to it and I'm still getting the T-pose.  If there's something else here I can do, I'll celebrate, but right now I'm stuck with a T-pose in character creation.  

Sorry, I do not use Vortex, so I cannot say how to configure Vortex to run FNIS.

Generally speaking, it can be tricky to configure your mod manager (MO2 or Vortex) to run FNIS and save the output files from FNIS in the proper location with the proper priority for your load order.

I can give advice for how to do that with MO2 but not Vortex.

• 2 weeks later...