Not sure if its this mod or DCL, but playing as male character all i get are female gag sounds. trying to go into creation kit to fix this, but I'm not seeing any sound files exactly. Can someone point me to them if that's alright to do? Just sounds weird hearing my male DB make female whimpers. I hate it honestly.

5 minutes ago, thesinofheart said:

hai, thank you for responding. yes i download the file, install with mo2, run fnis, then run game. the menu shows up but cant play any of the actual animations, and characters r all t pose. at this point i have tried with the 8 plus cbe, then the other one, and then the 7. the 7 didnt work at all tho. i am able to load into the test zones. issue seems to be the t pose and animations dont play. i went into files and deleted the files in the character animation folder which fixed the t pose issue but still wouldnt play the animations for the zaz stuff. im quite frustrated xD as ive tried what i could come up with.

Normally the problem would just be wrong mod version for your game version or  a missing requirement/ Skeleton got overwritten or its install fucked up, reinstalling it fixes this usually if that's the case. Might wanna look into your FNIS Log, the wall of text you get when running it. Just deleting files is not a good idea, the ones you deleted are the files who would give you the animations so when they are not there, you pretty much uninstalled the selling point of the mod ?

If you can't get any of the things the Log tells you post it in a spoiler here, maybe i or others can pin point your problem with it.

(if you have the AE Update that gets forced to you when you're not carefull, i can't really help sorry. Didn't followed the recent developments on that front.)

Edited by Gukahn

Having similar issues. Npcs t posing (like from slaverun), tester doesnt do anything.

still invisible feet/hands eventho i installed the fixes and deleted the ctd nif file.

using fnis and nemesis and always run DD and ZAZ through fnis, disable output and run combat stuff through nemesis, reactivate both outputs when launching.

bhunp

Edited by Hpl55
On 4/8/2021 at 5:48 PM, whitevamp said:

so I have an issue with zaz8+ in that on a fresh install zaz will not register any animations to sexlab, I have had it working before, but now it will not register, and no sexlab animations will play with zaz installed.

so what could the issue be?

mod list is:

sexlab

flowergirls

zaz

fnis

xmp32

sexlab animation loader

MNC

Ok so I have figured this out i had registered the animations in SLA( sexlab animation loader) first then went to register them in zaz;s. so to fix this issue, register the animations in zaz for sexlab then if you have any animations that need registering in SLA. register them.

So, after a number of attempts to achieve something from this miracle mod, I realized one thing - it is suitable only for visual design, and all sorts of little things, such as drool (we will not talk about their quality) The outfits are made well, but their functionality is near zero. With accessories, it's still sadder - it's almost impossible to use it normally for a NPC. And it's really fun with animations... Previously, I did not pay attention to this squalor at all and did not use it in any way, but then I decided to register for Public Whore. Yeah... after all the dances with registrations and re-registrations, they earned half - the female twitches, and the male stands like a pillar. And it became really fun after re-launch FNIS - T pose and a new game. Thanks to the developers for their *hard work*. Here someone in the topic expressed the hope that the developers of the bandage mods would cooperate and give something workable. Uh-huh... That's the fact that there will be hundreds of useless * outfits* and so on, I don't doubt for a second.

Sup. When initiating zaz animations, the characters spawn to a certain area (same area every time) and float to each other on a vertical axis.

What I've tried already:

- Regenerated FNIS

- Using Nemesis instead, same result

- different boot orders

- checked for conflicts, there's none

- tried zaz 7, zaz8 cbbe and zaz8 cbbe hdt

Anyone had something like this happen before?

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/vbNIlGp
https://imgur.com/kkmoBm3

On 11/15/2021 at 6:01 AM, FredOof said:

One and half year later, I am still getting this issue when hovering over some items causes instant CTD...has anyone found a fix to this?

I have this exact same problem, it only crashes once you hover over the items in AddItem but what could be the cause of this?

I installed it in nmm and when I update fnis I get this message (Reading ZaZAnimationPack
ERROR(2026): Too many animations  1161 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt):  + -a ZazVerticalStocks_Exit ZazFurnitureExit.hkx)

i have ZAZ 8.0+ UUNP HDT Rev3

what could it be? thx

I'm trying to track down very frequent but intermittent crashes caused by ZaZ 8+ CBBE HDT. Or at least caused by having it in my load order; of course it could be a conflict of some kind.

I have the cuffs fix just above and the ESP patch (rabbits etc) from the main download page,

For grins, I ran a Dry Run in CAO and it complained most of the hkx files need to be converted, one nif is corrupt, and a number of textures are corrupt. I checked those with NifSkope and GIMP. The nif seems OK, but has a curly quote in the file name (WTF?) so it's probably a path rather than data problem. The DDSs do appear corrupt. Are these known and/or ignorable issues?

Meshes/ZaZ-UltimateDataPack/ZaZ - Furniture/BondageBed/Slave´s Bed .nif

Textures/ZaZ/002Wood/BedWood01_n.dds

Textures/ZaZ/002Wood/nobleBedWood01_n.dds

Textures/ZaZ/018Beds/BedWood01_n.dds

Textures/ZaZ/018Beds/nobleBedWood01_n.dds

[I can list the hkx files if anyones interested, but I suspect it's all or most of them, pretty long list]

The ZAZ crashes I've seen so far are very unlikely to be related to those, so I'm not saying I suspect these are the cause of my plague of CTDs, just asking if these are known OK/not OK since I'm already spelunking...

Edited by veebars

Actually I don't know why I didn't post here before. So I have install Zaz animation pack 7 for Skyrim SE and i do have the version 1.5.97,

My modlist :

Spoiler

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer - v1.6.2

Alternate Start - Live Another Live 4.1.4

XPS2 Maximum Skeleton SE 4.80

FNIS SE - FNIS Behaviour SE 7.6

FNIS SE - FNIS Creature pack SE 7.6

KS Hairdos SSE 1.8.0

MfgFlx SE 1.5.4

SkyUI 5.2SE

Fuz Ro D'oh 2.0

Dream Angel Body Preset AIO 1.4

JContainers SE 4.1.12

Race Menu SE 0.4.16

Adress Library for SKSE Plugin -AIO

Bodyslide and Outfit studio 5.4.2

Sexlab aroused redux 0.0.0-wadawa

Devious Device Helper SE v1.04.9

Devious Device SE & VR 1.7

Devious Lore SE 2.2.1

Deviously Curse Loot SE 9.0

Nordic Faces - Complete version

Public Whore 1.1.0

SexLab Framework SE 1.6.3

Zaz Animation Pack 7

SKSE script extender 64 2.0.20

PapyrusUtil SE - Scripting Utility Fonction 3.9

Unofficial Skyrim SE patch 4.2.5

Ok so my problem is that most of the mod that did use Zaz do not work.

Simple Slavery ++

So in SS++ you become a slave to be put in a slave auction to be sold. Well when you speak to the guard (your in a prison cell) your get sent to a stage in front of the jail and is bound. That work fine until now. Apparently after that you are suppose to see the bidding happening probably through dialogue, but I do not. The only thing I can do is look around and wait for 3 minute and 10 second (i timed it) and then a dialogue pop up that said who I've been sold to. Apparently that happen when the time run up according to the creator of the mod.

The creator said that the animation (probably to be bound) is through Zaz Animation Pack and the dialogue through Fuz Ro D'oh.

SLUTS

You can see that I uninstalled it because it refuse to work no matter what I did. At first I tought it was because I didn't install SlaveTats (but you see I eventually cave in, since I think it's required in another mod) but nope that didn't fix it. So the problem was also the same as the other two. Yes I froze in place again. So this mod if ask for a job at a carrier he would give you a job...as poney delivery. So when accepted he tell you to stand there, so my character does and she froze in place. At first it was it, nothing was happen. This was when I cave in with SlaveTats. So I retried and that time my character waited there as he was casting a spell to brand me but also make a carrier appear for me and also poney realated bondage gear on me. But sadly even if all that work my character was still unable anything past that. Nothing I could do was fixing it. I read that Deviously cursed loot was not compatible with it, but uninstall that didn't change the outcome.

Deviously Curse Loot or any mod with sex

In DCL (or public whore) I have the option to do solicitation which ask the NPC if they want to have sex with the playable character. While the option that you can choose work, then there is suppose to have a sex scene, but nothing happen in the end. Its like if there would be a skip button to skip sex scene because I can litterally walk anywhere and speak to other NPC whilst there would be normally a sex scene. Actually while i was in the Banner mare I try sollicitation and a message pop up top left of the screen that says that the NPC brought a friend and I do see mostly the bard appear next to us (or maybe he has walk i just didn't notice) and well then as I say nothing happen. In Public whore it's exactly the same. The option here is when speak to npc you can choose to get use as a public whore, but again nothing happen.

Hello everyone, I need some help please.

I tried to install ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SEREV3 via NMMC and it said "A problem occured during install:".

What can I do to fix this issue?

Edit: Installing ZAZ 8.0 CBBE SE Rev2 worked, but I dont know if it supports HDT like V.8.0.+

I noticed that I cant install ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SEREV3 because NMMC discontinues at around 50% unpacking the mod.

Edited by Wubziz
24 minutes ago, Kage777 said:

Ok, this is gonna sound super dumb but what is the difference between 8 and 8+? Just the HDT support? Or will certain files not work with 8+ that work with 8?

Zaz 8.0+ has more furniture and world items. Prison Overhaul Patched (POP) uses some items that are in Zaz 8.0+ but not in Zaz 8.0.

Edited by Herowynne
7 hours ago, kaizersoze27 said:

Hello All,

I have an odd issue with ZAZ 8+. I find random NPCs with zbf devices on them. Anyway I can get rid of this? I don't want NPCs to be wearing devices unless I give it to them

thank you

That comes from a different mod, not Zaz.

Zaz does not put any devices on any NPCs.

2 hours ago, kaizersoze27 said:

! Yes I do ! Thank you so much, I shall check that option

The option you're looking for is Customization NPC -> Equipment for Naked Submissive -> Allow Re-Equip.

The option puts a Zaz collar on any NPC the mod determines is submissive.

I was finally able to get Skyrim up and running; I'm transitioning to AE and my whole load order was a freakin' mess.

KRB