Does anyone know why I get invisible bodies when equipping the "zbf Doggy Belt"? I noticed it initially because Hydragorgon's Slave Girls mod uses it on it's npc's. I've got ZAZ 8+ installed and the patch.

I know it's added by ZAZ because I was able to use AddItemMenu to get it from the ZAZ mod.

All my other equipment works.

Edited by eridanis
7 minutes ago, eridanis said:

Does anyone know why I get invisible bodies when equipping the "zbf Doggy Belt"? I noticed it initially because Hydragorgon's Slave Girls mod uses it on it's npc's. I've got ZAZ 8+ installed and the patch.

I know it's added by ZAZ because I was able to use AddItemMenu to get it from the ZAZ mod.

All my other equipment works.

Invisible bodies is usually due to failure to build an "armor" in Bodyslide. Did you build that item when you ran Bodyslide?

16 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Invisible bodies is usually due to failure to build an "armor" in Bodyslide. Did you build that item when you ran Bodyslide?

I remember something about that issue, it's something in the BodySlide files.

Wrong path or something like that.

The answer is buried in one of the support threads LE or SE

1 hour ago, judge007 said:

I remember something about that issue, it's something in the BodySlide files.

Wrong path or something like that.

The answer is buried in one of the support threads LE or SE

I definetely built the groups, i tried looking for that file specifically in Bodyslide but couldn't find it. I'll have a look at the LE support thread, couldnt find anything in the SE one.

On 5/8/2021 at 7:24 AM, judge007 said:

So anybody want to test a patch for me? Any guinea pigs in da house?

If you read through posts 486 & 487 you'll see what issues it addresses.

I based it on CBBE that I use, but the only CBBE material inside is a pair of CT77 panties.

If you swap the panties out for whatever body type you use, it will be fine.

No effort was made to fix any BodySlide issues as I'm only smart enough to use it, not troubleshoot it,

please don't expect any Bodyslide fixes in this.

Most of the issues were typos in text assignments, missing texture files and texture/mesh path addresses related to old mods,

(tara's ultimate furniture pack, zaz extension pack etc)

It also includes the doggystyle patch, and seq files.

I put about 6 hours of play in and experienced no "diamonds" or purple items.

Stocks, wheel, gallows etc work as well.

I used AddMenuItem and dropped many pieces on the ground trying to cause a CTD to no avail.

I'm still looking for the mesh zazgroundcageplate.nif  to complete the patch.

Hope this helps somebody. ?

ZAZ 8+ CBBE HDT REV3 Resource Patch v1.7z 23.91 MB · 625 downloads

"If you swap the panties out for whatever body type you use, it will be fine."

Im not sure how to do this, could anyone explain?

This doesn't fix the hand cuff CTD without me replacing the body, im not sure if it is supposed too.

EDIT:

Deleting the Handcuffsiron_go.nif as suggested fixes the problem, and contrary to what I thought, it doesnt delete the item from the game, only the preview of it in your inventory. Which is really no problem.

So the only thing that is causing me issues rhe zbf Belt Doggie being invisible, I've seen others in the thread mention they have it too, but I haven't seen fix for it, any ideas? There is a bodyslide for a dog belt, and it builds without errors but it doesn't seem to do anything. It's called ZAZ GSBDoggieBelt in bodyslide.

Edited by eridanis
18 minutes ago, eridanis said:

"If you swap the panties out for whatever body type you use, it will be fine."

Im not sure how to do this, could anyone explain?

This doesn't fix the hand cuff CTD without me replacing the body, im not sure if it is supposed too.

EDIT:

Deleting the Handcuffsiron_go.nif as suggested fixes the problem, and contrary to what I thought, it doesnt delete the item from the game, only the preview of it in your inventory. Which is really no problem.

So the only thing that is causing me issues rhe zbf Belt Doggie being invisible, I've seen others in the thread mention they have it too, but I haven't seen fix for it, any ideas? There is a bodyslide for a dog belt, and it builds without errors but it doesn't seem to do anything. It's called ZAZ GSBDoggieBelt in bodyslide.

The Bodyslide files contain morphs for Chronotriggers panties

To use this patch with another body style, just locate appropriate panties and substitute meshes, textures & Bodyslide files in the correct locations

The mod authors assured me they never actually assign said panties anywhere, and are just a remnant from previous mod maintainers work.

The handcuffs issue was caused by not having Devious Cursed Loot installed, which supplied proper meshes and textures.

Again in Zarantha's troubleshooting post is a download for the resources for the handcuffs, so users wouldn't have to install Cursed Loot if they didn't want to.

It's possible a user by the name of greenmango fixed the GSBDoggybelt issue, check their posts in the SE support thread.

Greenmango did a lot of fixes for the BodySlide, but scattered throughout the thread.

My apologies but I've been through literally thousands of posts to get ZAZ error free, and I'm an old fart.?

I do know the belt shows up in my install, though.

10 hours ago, judge007 said:

The Bodyslide files contain morphs for Chronotriggers panties

To use this patch with another body style, just locate appropriate panties and substitute meshes, textures & Bodyslide files in the correct locations

The mod authors assured me they never actually assign said panties anywhere, and are just a remnant from previous mod maintainers work.

The handcuffs issue was caused by not having Devious Cursed Loot installed, which supplied proper meshes and textures.

Again in Zarantha's troubleshooting post is a download for the resources for the handcuffs, so users wouldn't have to install Cursed Loot if they didn't want to.

It's possible a user by the name of greenmango fixed the GSBDoggybelt issue, check their posts in the SE support thread.

Greenmango did a lot of fixes for the BodySlide, but scattered throughout the thread.

My apologies but I've been through literally thousands of posts to get ZAZ error free, and I'm an old fart.?

I do know the belt shows up in my install, though.

Thanks man, I managed to find the fixes!

For everyone else

1. Go here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100381-zaz-animation-packs-for-se/page/13/?tab=comments#comment-2919622
  2. On post number  #323 Get 3BAZapBSdataFix_03 and ZaZAnimationPack_fix
  3. Then go here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100381-zaz-animation-packs-for-se/page/13/?tab=comments#comment-2915008
  4. On post number #314 Greenmango links to a FlynT's texture fix
  5. Rebuild in body slide, you want to use 3BAZAZGSBDoggieBelt

Before going into details: are the below shown items (see spoiler picture: Punishment Paddle / zbf Punishment Paddle / zbfWristIronBlack etc.) ZAZ items? If yes, I have two issues with them:

1) At some unknown point in time during my playthrough, certain NPCs ( for example "Ambient Slaves" (LoversLab) and "Immersive Wenches" (Nexus)) started visibly carrying punishment devices (paddles or canes). These devices also show up in their inventory (verified with Proteus mod) and in the inventory of default NPCs.

2) Right from the beginning, the slaves from "Ambient Slaves" never wore wrist irons. The wrist irons show up in the Creation Kit preview image, but not in the game. Ankle irons and collars always show up fine in-game.

Please see also this post for further details:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/172275-punishment-devices-suddenly-appearing-on-npcs-and-in-their-inventory/

Any ideas as to why this could happen and how to solve it?

Spoiler

grafik.png.2d43782834daf6b9de99dd8ca441122e.png

Edited by Gudulba
Clarifying

@Pfiffy I'm having an issue! I'm not entirely sure why but every time I fast travel somewhere, it's then disabled in Zaz's  MCM setting under 'player controls' so then I have to go to 'slots' scroll to movement and click it, go back to player controls, see that movement is on 'NO' and Fast Travel is on 'Yes' then back to slots to enable movement, check it again, all say yes. And I have to constantly do this each time. I don't know what to do. And the mod 'SubmissiveLola' requires ZAZ 8 but the whipping animation is just the character 'dancing' in place for a few seconds and it's over. The author of the mod said it was a ZAZ 8 issue.

On 7/20/2021 at 9:08 AM, Gudulba said:

Before going into details: are the below shown items (see spoiler picture: Punishment Paddle / zbf Punishment Paddle / zbfWristIronBlack etc.) ZAZ items? If yes, I have two issues with them:

1) At some unknown point in time during my playthrough, certain NPCs ( for example "Ambient Slaves" (LoversLab) and "Immersive Wenches" (Nexus)) started visibly carrying punishment devices (paddles or canes). These devices also show up in their inventory (verified with Proteus mod) and in the inventory of default NPCs.

2) Right from the beginning, the slaves from "Ambient Slaves" never wore wrist irons. The wrist irons show up in the Creation Kit preview image, but not in the game. Ankle irons and collars always show up fine in-game.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/172275-punishment-devices-suddenly-appearing-on-npcs-and-in-their-inventory/

Reveal hidden contents

This is something that is not done by ZAZ itself... Zaz does nothing by itself....

On 7/20/2021 at 12:08 AM, Gudulba said:

Reveal hidden contents

grafik.png.2d43782834daf6b9de99dd8ca441122e.png

I posted on your other post but it's most likely Bondage Furniture World with Birthday Spankings enabled.

16 minutes ago, iEdge said:

@Pfiffy I'm having an issue! I'm not entirely sure why but every time I fast travel somewhere, it's then disabled in Zaz's  MCM setting under 'player controls' so then I have to go to 'slots' scroll to movement and click it, go back to player controls, see that movement is on 'NO' and Fast Travel is on 'Yes' then back to slots to enable movement, check it again, all say yes. And I have to constantly do this each time. I don't know what to do. And the mod 'SubmissiveLola' requires ZAZ 8 but the whipping animation is just the character 'dancing' in place for a few seconds and it's over. The author of the mod said it was a ZAZ 8 issue.

This is also something that ZAZ doesn't do by itself. There are mods that disallow fast traveling if you wear a ZAZ or DD device. Whenever you turn it off, it will  turn on again as soon as you change the Cell. 

The whipping anim works fine for me, I often have to use it in Paradise halls. I don't know why it does not for you in Submissive Lola.   

11 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

The whipping anim works fine for me

this "dancing" effect sounds like the punisher doesn't have a whip equipped - this would be a bug of the mod, it should equip a whip before triggering a whipping package

EDIT:

My fault. The answer was on the last page, thanks @eridanis :)

So that you don't have a gap in your neck when you use CBBE 3BA body along with Zaz (in my case only 8.0+ is installed) you need to follow @eridanis's comment.

Hello! I've read all the forum, but didn't find anything related to my problem.
So, basically, I've just installed ZaZ 8.0+ and everything works fine except one thing:
I have a small gap in the neck area while wearing any chest items from this mod.

I use 3BA body.

Tried to install 3BA files from this
comment, but nothing changed.

It's weird, but for default Zaz 8.0+ I even don't have Preset choice
image.png.c5374a430f737a202bb4e108e771f362.png

Edited by wyler
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey super noob dumb modder question, but do I need to uninstall ZAZ 7 Before I can download and use the ZAZ 8 and ZAZ 8+ packs.

or are they like addons that can be merged and used together?

I didn't see anything about this on the page so thought id ask. 

Thanks you for this conversion and all your work