Hi folks, today @VirginMarie released a critical update for Toys that hopefully will solve the Cascade System Failure that eventually halted playthrough #1. Additionally, at the same time she rolled new versions of Shout Like a Virgin and Toy Story to support the framework updates. Because of time constraints, I won't be starting a new playthrough tonight, so this report will focus entirely on checking the files with external tools and confirming that the installation tests both pass.
I will be continuing to blog the main test playthrough, which (assuming Project Proteus doesn't let me down in a few minutes when I try to import Monilee) will continue the previous story. However, I will also be setting up a control profile that will be using just the bare bones requirements to also test the mod under a low-strain environment. You'll see references to this control profile in the test results but at this point I don't plan on live blogging it, except perhaps for some screen shots here and there. I'm still finalizing the baseline for the control profile, which I'll document in a separate test report tomorrow or this weekend.
- Removed Deviously Cursed Loot
- Removed LazyRenamer
- Removed Toys v0.5
- Removed SLaVE v8.0.0
- Added Project Proteus
- Added Wintersun Sexlab Integration
- Added Toys v0.6
- Added Toy Story
- Added SLaVE v8.02
- Reconfigured Dear Diary (fix favorites menu overlap vs. A Matter of Time)
- Updated Amorous Adventures Extended
- Updated Sexlab Stories
- Updated Luminosity Lighting Overhaul
External Tools Review
- FNIS: Ran successfully, no errors reported
- Nemesis: Ran successfully, no errors reported
- Bodyslide: Successfully batch built groups "Toys" and "SLaVE" for BHUNP with zeroed sliders, no errors reported.
- MO2 Asset Conflict Check: No new asset conflicts identified compared to previous versions
- Conflict Check revealed no new conflicts. Refer to previous pre-playthrough report for a complete list of critical conflicts that, at a minimum, require a bashed patch to avoid loss of functionality.
- Error Check reported no errors.
- No deleted records detected
- No ITM records detected
In-Engine First Look Tests
Successfully Imported Character Data from Project Proteus
Successfully Ran Toys Installation Test
Successfully Ran SLaVE Installation Test