I should point out that there is no way to merge ESP files. If I make changes to the esp on my end and upload it, your changes will be lost if you upgrade.

You'll have to make those changes again if you want them to move foward, every update.

Because bethesuda

9 minutes ago, Verstort said:

I should point out that there is no way to merge ESP files. If I make changes to the esp on my end and upload it, your changes will be lost if you upgrade.

You'll have to make those changes again if you want them to move foward, every update.

Because bethesuda

Well, making a patch with an override would work though, with the drawback of using an esp slot.

On 12/23/2017 at 4:12 PM, LazyBoot said:

Well, making a patch with an override would work though, with the drawback of using an esp slot.

Are we talking about Wyre bash?

I've heard of using it to make patches but I haven't actually ever used it. Does it really reliably keep changes in an esp through updates?

Is it me or is it DEC v13.12.5:

after NPC force greet for sex -> choosing dialog option: *glance at your follower* -> NPC answer: "maybe your follower want to join in" "lets spitroast this meat" -> SL animation but DEC never chooses 3p animations, only 2p (repeated this about 5 times)

because its not possible to change the animation via sexlab tools v3.0 during DEC SL animations, it always looks like this: 2p animation with one naked follower standing in the middle of the scene (poor follower wants to join in but is doomed to watch naked^^)

3p+ animations work on my setup, testet with defeat

question is:

- is my setup for DEC wrong?

- or does DEC not call for 3p animations after abuse of the "*glance at your follower*-easy-way-out-o-option"?

3 hours ago, Verstort said:

Are we talking about Wyre bash?

I've heard of using it to make patches but I haven't actually ever used it. Does it really reliably keep changes in an esp through updates?

Wrye Bashed patches are created to merge leveled lists together. So as long as you regenerate the patch after an update, yeah the changes are properly kept. If you don't need to merge leveled list, there is little reasons to use a bashed patch.

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Is it me or is it DEC v13.12.5:

after NPC force greet for sex -> choosing dialog option: *glance at your follower* -> NPC answer: "maybe your follower want to join in" "lets spitroast this meat" -> SL animation but DEC never chooses 3p animations, only 2p (repeated this about 5 times)

because its not possible to change the animation via sexlab tools v3.0 during DEC SL animations, it always looks like this: 2p animation with one naked follower standing in the middle of the scene (poor follower wants to join in but is doomed to watch naked^^)

3p+ animations work on my setup, testet with defeat

question is:

- is my setup for DEC wrong?

- or does DEC not call for 3p animations after abuse of the "*glance at your follower*-easy-way-out-o-option"?

Looking at the code that specific dialogue, it is setup to use the speaker and the first follower for sex, threesome is setup.

That said, I'm not sure I actually ever tested this so maybe it doesn't work. Will check it closer. Two lesser notes: Latest DEC does not use DDi 4.0 as a compile target and still does its own filtering, and DDi has noted that there are no bound threesome animations in any standard pack. If one actor is bound in some way I think DDi drops them to masturbate alone, but maybe threesome happens without bound detection.

Anyway, need to do some testing, thanks for reporting this.

Edit: Yeah threesomes couldn't work with DEC code in that configuration, should be fixed in next release

2 hours ago, Verstort said:

Looking at the code that specific dialogue, it is setup to use the speaker and the first follower for sex, threesome is setup.

That said, I'm not sure I actually ever tested this so maybe it doesn't work. Will check it closer. Two lesser notes: Latest DEC does not use DDi 4.0 as a compile target and still does its own filtering, and DDi has noted that there are no bound threesome animations in any standard pack. If one actor is bound in some way I think DDi drops them to masturbate alone, but maybe threesome happens without bound detection.

Anyway, need to do some testing, thanks for reporting this.

Edit: Yeah threesomes couldn't work with DEC code in that configuration, should be fixed in next release

thx for the quick response and doublecheck

extra information about my game setup:

- DDi SL filter is always off

- same issue with and without DDs on PC (no DDs on followers after days in skyrim)

- DEC NPC force greets just from slavetats + SLframework cum + night vulnerability (+SLSF) => DDs not even needed in this combo for DEC to get evil^^

positive feedback dec 13.12.5:

- Devious followers 9c works just fine with DEC, its like they are made for each other (no enslavement tho, but that makes sense)

- followers find keys, DDs, random DDs now without issue (even with combo DF 9c) -> had to remove some follower mods that did not only broke DEC, they broke the EFF follower inventory control too (so to say, could not open follower inventorys anymore)

- IIRC heavy harness gag is now recognized correct for DEC dialog

about DEC follower settings:

- MCM: "follower thinks PC is sub" setting => after setting it manually to 50 -> it degenerates over time to below 20 (on 3 followers at the same time)

is that a feature or a bug? All other follower settings dont change over time.

in my actual game i didnt fight a lot, just some quests to get out of DDs and playing detective in windhelm right now

44 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

about DEC follower settings:

- MCM: "follower thinks PC is sub" setting => after setting it manually to 50 -> it degenerates over time to below 20 (on 3 followers at the same time)

is that a feature or a bug? All other follower settings dont change over time.

in my actual game i didnt fight a lot, just some quests to get out of DDs and playing detective in windhelm right now

Think I found the problem, code was accidentally set to drop to event max if the old value was over max and you got any negative change, so 50 - 1 = 20 kind of thing.

Not exactly a big update, all fixes but some fixes required enough code changes to possibly add new bugs.

And the other stuff I wanted to work on could take a long time at the rate I work these days, figured these fixes could come out sooner rather than later.

I been using 13.11.5 for along time 13.13.5 CTD on new game or old save, then I tried 13.12.5 and CTD on new or save games.

I rolled back to 13.11.5 and no CTD issues, I did update all other files, I run like 250 plugins and 340 mods worth of stuff, just odd had no papyrus issues or tesVedit to even give it a hint. 
But I do hope to get the last version working to try it.

18 minutes ago, ragnam said:

I been using 13.11.5 for along time 13.13.5 CTD on new game or old save, then I tried 13.12.5 and CTD on new or save games.

I rolled back to 13.11.5 and no CTD issues, I did update all other files, I run like 250 plugins and 340 mods worth of stuff, just odd had no papyrus issues or tesVedit to even give it a hint. 
But I do hope to get the last version working to try it.

My memory is bad, but I don't ever remember accidentally adding anything to DEC to cause CTD. Too much scripting can cause stack dump which doesn't crash and missing dependencies can cause the mod to fail to start, but I don't ever remember DEC ever having crash conditions... Not saying its not possible though, I still do not have a full list of all known causes of CTD

Since you say crash from new game, I'm assuming you hit new game in the main menu and it crashes before it loads, not shortly after it loads. What happens if you teleport to a smaller cell with fewer assets, like qsmoke or whiterunbreezehome? you can open console with ~ key in main menu and type "coc qsmoke" to teleport to those cells from main menu skipping character creation and intro just to test.

If you use mod organizer or nexus manager, try saving what you currently use as a profile, then removing mods you've updated/installed in the last 2 weeks. Don't forget bodyslide/fnis

I'll look at the changes I made between 13.11.5 and 13.12.5 tonight, but I doubt I'll find anything

maybe its the "one MOD too far" issue

i can create CTD by just reducing poll times and rise poll check factors:

+ SL aroused creatures (SLA either trigger/20sec)

+ DEC (range over 8000/30sec)

+ Lovers victim (30sec)

+ DCL (rape offline)

+ SL dialog (60% chance)

+ abcsexlive (30sec)

+ POP (every 6.6 sec)

+ DDe (every 6.6 sec)

+ dripping aroused (every 2 sec)

+ SLA (60sec)

+ DDi (1,2 ighours)

+ bathing in skyrim (3h ighours)

+ eatsleepdrink

+ creature framework

+ EFF 4 followers

+ pet collar (NPC collar poll offline)

+ immersive creatures random spawns/respawns

+ XPMSE

(+ i fear there is a bit more going on^^)

=> CTD regulary

changing only SL aroused creature poll to (SLA creature only/30sec poll) = no crash at all 0.o

so only a little tweak makes the difference in my game from crash regular to "skyrim stable"

(guess not counted in the stack dumps i get ^^)

52 minutes ago, Verstort said:

My memory is bad, but I don't ever remember accidentally adding anything to DEC to cause CTD. Too much scripting can cause stack dump which doesn't crash and missing dependencies can cause the mod to fail to start, but I don't ever remember DEC ever having crash conditions... Not saying its not possible though, I still do not have a full list of all known causes of CTD

Since you say crash from new game, I'm assuming you hit new game in the main menu and it crashes before it loads, not shortly after it loads. What happens if you teleport to a smaller cell with fewer assets, like qsmoke or whiterunbreezehome? you can open console with ~ key in main menu and type "coc qsmoke" to teleport to those cells from main menu skipping character creation and intro just to test.

If you use mod organizer or nexus manager, try saving what you currently use as a profile, then removing mods you've updated/installed in the last 2 weeks. Don't forget bodyslide/fnis

I'll look at the changes I made between 13.11.5 and 13.12.5 tonight, but I doubt I'll find anything

starting to wonder if something else is looking for Devious Deviants.esp, even thou your not anymore but now Deviously Enslaved.esp only.
Ahh never mind that isssue is with Devious Intergration, I had updated all the files, the last two was yours and DDi , seems DDi v4 does not have Devious Deviants.esp included anymore.

Sorry my bad eveythin DDi DDa DDx and esps are all starting to look the same :tongue:

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

maybe its the "one MOD too far" issue

changing only SL aroused creature poll to (SLA creature only/30sec poll) = no crash at all 0.o

so only a little tweak makes the difference in my game from crash regular to "skyrim stable"

(guess not counted in the stack dumps i get ^^)

I remember getting more "This save is corrupted and not loadable" for too many mods than crashes.

Too many scripts running at once or two heavy seems to induce slow down on my machine, which makes sense the script engine is tied to the same thread as the video render, too many threads with too much memory per thread leads to stack dump on my end. Not sure what combination would lead to a crash rather than a dump, since the game has no problems with freezing and throwing threads away to keep alive, but I haven't ruled out the possibility.

However, speaking specifically about DEC, I don't recall adding anything big and heavy between 11.5 and 12.5 that would push it over the edge. Maybe that was around the time I switched the mods detect to auto on, which would add another load to the start, but should be fairly minor compared to other things happening at the time.

DEC itself being the straw that broke the camels back makes sense, but newer changes doesn't, at least not from what I remember changing.

37 minutes ago, ragnam said:

starting to wonder if something else is looking for Devious Deviants.esp, even thou your not anymore but now Deviously Enslaved.esp only.
Ahh never mind that isssue is with Devious Intergration, I had updated all the files, the last two was yours and DDi , seems DDi v4 does not have Devious Deviants.esp included anymore.

Sorry my bad eveythin DDi DDa DDx and esps are all starting to look the same :tongue:

I'd be curious what mod you find in your order that uses that mod as a dependency. All that was in that mod as objects to use that I remember was the devious drip spell books and maybe really old outdated double plugs. Deviants was mostly for the old DDi questline if I recall.

Devious deviants has been unmaintained and buggy for years, I doubt anyone would have made it a hard dependency, but that could cause you issues if it was true.

Edit: If you just updated DDi to 4.0, make sure you ran the newest FNIS on it, I think I remember missing FNIS animations could cause a crash (although I thought that was at animation load time, not game start)

9 minutes ago, Verstort said:

I'd be curious what mod you find in your order that uses that mod as a dependency. All that was in that mod as objects to use that I remember was the devious drip spell books and maybe really old outdated double plugs. Deviants was mostly for the old DDi questline if I recall.

Devious deviants has been unmaintained and buggy for years, I doubt anyone would have made it a hard dependency, but that could cause you issues if it was true.

Edit: If you just updated DDi to 4.0, make sure you ran the newest FNIS on it, I think I remember missing FNIS animations could cause a crash (although I thought that was at animation load time, not game start)

LOL, I spent the last 7.5hrs tracking it back to DDi v4, I rolled back to 3.3b and everything works fine again. when I say everything is up to date, I regularly go through my list every month or other month, and update mods a few at a time. I usually find myself never getting past lv 10 because I an most times mod testing or mod building. 
I made a post on DDi , so for proper feed back Your Mod is great and has been great the past 2 years as I been using and testing with it ;)

But if I do find a mod dependent on that esp, I will let you know as well as any other place that needs to know. :smiley:

BTW, Happy Holidays and New Year to All!!!

Are there supposed to be any filters to anim tags ?   ...for me, animations seems to be picked completely random. I can get lesbian animation when approached by a male npc ect...

Are there specific animations called, (I have quite a few anims disabled so I might have disabled the one that should be used), or are there no filters ?

1 hour ago, spyke123 said:

Are there supposed to be any filters to anim tags ?   ...for me, animations seems to be picked completely random. I can get lesbian animation when approached by a male npc ect...

Are there specific animations called, (I have quite a few anims disabled so I might have disabled the one that should be used), or are there no filters ?

There are filters, but not sure DEC disqualifies lesbian for FM combination, I'll see if I can add that.

The animations are random, in the sense that we add tags to disqualify context invalid animations, and then we pick one at random from the list sexlab says we can use. You can check your papyrus log after a sex approach and see DEC provide a list of all animations that came back from sexlab (been debugging some odd combinations I got recently)

If you see an animation you don't think fits a DEC context let me know what its called and what tags it comes back with, and the reason you think it breaks context, and I'll see if I can filter it.

34 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

So in vulnerability when i set slave and slut tat to vulnerable, Applying slavetats causes the framerate to drop to 1 fps and this doesn't happen if set to vulnerable naked only. :classic_confused:

Can I get a papyrus log?