7 hours ago, Dust+ said:

I will try it at evening and I can do more tests if you want.

Do you have any plans for using new (DD4) devices? Live elbowbinders and other.

I hadn't decided on adding any specific items yet, adding each item is a minor annoyance though.

5 hours ago, Verstort said:

I hadn't decided on adding any specific items yet, adding each item is a minor annoyance though.

ohh straightjackets  :smiley:,  and Pony Bridles????

just my little request if you actually add some of those items that is.

1 hour ago, valcon767 said:

and Pony Bridles????

Pony, Pony blinders, Pony Ears, Pony Harness or Pony Strap? I really can't be bothered to add all types, especially if a user comes forward weeks later telling me one of them breaks some immersion mod they have or something. Any reasons for picking one/two over the others?

Straight jacket is easier, there are only 4 types (open/closed + withoutlegs/with) I think with legs can be ignored for all but folower specific events, so that just leaves two others and I don't think the difference will cause issues for users...

gags.jpg.f99c4e8d7176944e6d400dcb602c4566.jpg

chose straightjackets due to liking armbinders but having issues with those that for some reason i do not get with straightjackets

thought the pony bridle (any kind) would make a nice gag alternative was all

28 minutes ago, Verstort said:

Pony, Pony blinders, Pony Ears, Pony Harness or Pony Strap? I really can't be bothered to add all types, especially if a user comes forward weeks later telling me one of them breaks some immersion mod they have or something. Any reasons for picking one/two over the others?

Straight jacket is easier, there are only 4 types (open/closed + withoutlegs/with) I think with legs can be ignored for all but folower specific events, so that just leaves two others and I don't think the difference will cause issues for users...

gags.jpg.f99c4e8d7176944e6d400dcb602c4566.jpg

Let's see... 

1. Pony = just a normal gag with a bit.
  2. Blinders = Same as #3, but also with a little flap to cut off side view (the flap is only cosmetic).
  3. Ears = Same as #4, but has pony-ears attached.
  4. Harness = Bit-gag with a head-harness. (similar to the other harness-gag variants, but a slightly different arrangement.)
  5. Strap = Same as #1, but also has a strap under the chin.

If you're worried about clipping with headgear stick with the normal "pony" variant. There's no functional difference while worn, although there may be some difference in terms of how hard they are to escape from. Also they all use the normal gag slot, so shouldn't really be any different than a ball-gag in practice.

Well, ball-gags are currently flagged as hard to talk with needing writing tools to talk using, while bit-gags don't.

Btw if by immersion mods you're thinking about mods that require eating/drinking, then anything other than ring or panel gags are going to be an issue anyway.

Alright, new DDx 4 gag, straightjacket, and armbinder so far. Might as well update the code to use DD 4 rubber suit instead of CursedLoot since they are the same but more people are likely to have one over the other, and update the pony suit. Might add the hobble dresses as a follower only item.

If I'm going to add this many items I might as well add as many as possible. Are there any other items from other mods that aren't DDx that is worth throwing into the batch?

Edit: I feel for heretics suit, it all has to be added or it looks weird, just one/two pieces at once. If anyone likes any of the gags enough I can consider adding one.

On 1/12/2018 at 8:36 PM, Verstort said:

Alright, new DDx 4 gag, straightjacket, and armbinder so far. Might as well update the code to use DD 4 rubber suit instead of CursedLoot since they are the same but more people are likely to have one over the other, and update the pony suit. Might add the hobble dresses as a follower only item.

If I'm going to add this many items I might as well add as many as possible. Are there any other items from other mods that aren't DDx that is worth throwing into the batch?

Edit: I feel for heretics suit, it all has to be added or it looks weird, just one/two pieces at once. If anyone likes any of the gags enough I can consider adding one.

pet collar, maybe. probably would make the most sense going through the follower system

12 hours ago, WhyLimitSwitch said:

pet collar, maybe. probably would make the most sense going through the follower system

Pet collar, regular, is already an item you can get from follower or attacker.

I think I have specific dialogue for it already in DEC for followers, but that might be for all unique collars instead. Adding more item specific dialogue is on my list (dialogue variety in general)

If you're taking requests for items to add, it'd be cool to have simple (non-harness) versions of gags too.

Also, it might be a good time to put blindfolds and yokes in (if it's still a lot of time just for these two then nevermind).

Thanks a lot for this mod. I really enjoyed it so far, can't wait to see the new stuff !

Question: is it normal that modded followers like Inigo do not open any containers? I've dragged him around all over the place for the last two hours and have opened plenty of containers myself, while he's still at 0.

Question 2: if that's not normal, is there anything I can do to troubleshoot the container opening behavior? Or should I go straight to giving you a papyrus log?

47 minutes ago, DexesTTP said:

If you're taking requests for items to add, it'd be cool to have simple (non-harness) versions of gags too.

Also, it might be a good time to put blindfolds and yokes in (if it's still a lot of time just for these two then nevermind).

Thanks a lot for this mod. I really enjoyed it so far, can't wait to see the new stuff !

Yeah I should add those two and hoods I guess, I don't use those items but enough users do that it should be in the mod at this point.

23 minutes ago, RegisteredUser said:

Question: is it normal that modded followers like Inigo do not open any containers? I've dragged him around all over the place for the last two hours and have opened plenty of containers myself, while he's still at 0.

Question 2: if that's not normal, is there anything I can do to troubleshoot the container opening behavior? Or should I go straight to giving you a papyrus log?

There's a hidden caveat that your followers won't engage in sex/item approach until you've had sex with them once, otherwise its weird for them to bring up bondage/sex with you out of the blue. If you want to skip this, use the manual follower add button in the MCM.

If you have already met this requirement, make sure the following are true:

The follower shows up in the MCM menu and their containers are constantly listed at 0 (containers in a house don't count to the counter, neither containers that are in the open world but far away from waypoints (bug I need to fix))

If you type "SQV crdePlayerMonitor" into your console, using [PageUp] to scroll up, there should be 3 follower aliases on the quest, one of them should be your follower, all it will tell you is their ID but you can test if that is the right ID for your follower by clicking your follower in console (note: mouse clicks first item it touches, if there's fog you'll need to move closer to the follower or disable the fog)

If all of the above is true, then yes, papyrus log is the next step.

Making assumptions that Inigo (don't know this mod) is a regular follower mod and doesn't have its own weird follower system that DEC wouldn't detect.

I added him via the manual follower add button since CRDE somehow doesn't automatically find followers for me (tested on two vanilla followers over as much as 10 minutes before tryign Inigo).

Also did have sex once, but only via the Sexlab animation test trigger (I have no other way to initiate from my end). Not sure if it counted.

Follower shows up in the MCM. Other mechanics work fine, such as: he gained a few points in thinking I'm submissive after witnessing a CRDE sex approach; and his frustration level increased after I hit him in combat with spells (he also fired the associated dialogue after the battle).

Checked crdePlayerMonitor, and his ID is not among the three follower aliases! Aha! How do I proceed from here?

Bonus: One thing I noticed showing up repeatedly in the papyrus log. Apparently the mod does pick up Inigo for some rolls and checks, but errors out. (CRDE v13.13.0)

[CRDE] Follower chosen randomly is Inigo out of 1
[CRDE] follower aroused roll:93.076324 need below 12.420000
[CRDE] not high enough for sex approach, and the current friendlies aren't followers so no item possible
    ERROR: Cannot divide by zero
stack:
    [crdePlayerMonitor (67001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.attemptFollowerApproach() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 1170
    [crdePlayerMonitor (67001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.attemptApproach() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 874
    [crdePlayerMonitor (67001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.OnUpdate() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 236
[CRDE] No present followers have seen the player open any containers, exiting early
[CRDE] OnUpdate time:12.526367

P.S.: How do you not know Inigo? He's only one of the most extensive and famous follower mods ever created for Skyrim...! =P Hilarious lines, fully voiced, huge backstory, extensive personal quest etc. I highly recommend giving him a try!

I'll note that it's quite possible that he uses a very custom AI system - in fact, the mod description warns against using third party follower control mods - but I thought I'd check how well he handled CRDE's follower features. And honestly he's handled all of it fine except the container opening, and that might be more related to the follower alias not beign set correctly. Perhaps the manual adding didn't properly work in the first place.

2 hours ago, Verstort said:

Pet collar, regular, is already an item you can get from follower or attacker.

I think I have specific dialogue for it already in DEC for followers, but that might be for all unique collars instead. Adding more item specific dialogue is on my list (dialogue variety in general)

Oh, must have missed it. In that case, do you mind not being so awesome? You're making me look like a fool. ;p

1 hour ago, Verstort said:

note: mouse clicks first item it touches, if there's fog you'll need to move closer to the follower or disable the fog

You can also scroll the mouse wheel after clicking to scroll through the list if possible things you clicked. (for example: fog -> follower -> ground behind follower)

20 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

You can also scroll the mouse wheel after clicking to scroll through the list if possible things you clicked. (for example: fog -> follower -> ground behind follower)

Yeah but if you're in a room where the target and the room are both part of the same mod it's not easy to identify if you've scrolled far enough to select them, or at least not with the base console.

There's an extended console mod that tells you more, like if you select an actor what their name is, but I don't assume most users use it. Without that all you get is an ID. and if the room belongs to mod 12 and the NPC to mod 12, can't easily tell when you've scrolled far enough to the NPC or if you're targeting a rock spawn point or anything.

Didn't mention it because I didn't think I could fit enough explanation into a sidenote, but yes it's probably the better way to target without breaking stuff

1 minute ago, Verstort said:

Yeah but if you're in a room where the target and the room are both part of the same mod it's not easy to identify if you've scrolled far enough to select them, or at least not with the base console.

There's an extended console mod that tells you more, like if you select an actor what their name is, but I don't assume most users use it. Without that all you get is an ID. and if the room belongs to mod 12 and the NPC to mod 12, can't easily tell when you've scrolled far enough to the NPC or if you're targeting a rock spawn point or anything.

Didn't mention it because I didn't think I could fit enough explanation into a sidenote, but yes it's probably the better way to target without breaking stuff

But... You've listed sexlab as a requirement... And mfg console* is included in sexlab, so everyone using this mod should have it.

*At least I'm assuming that's the extended console you're referring to.

7 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

But... You've listed sexlab as a requirement... And mfg console* is included in sexlab, so everyone using this mod should have it.

*At least I'm assuming that's the extended console you're referring to.

Hmm... Well maybe you're right.

For over a year or so I've been using some basic console that I thought came with skyrim, even though I have sexlab installed. I assumed I had a mod in the past that enhanced the console and I lost if when I migrated computers, but if it came with sexlab then I guess my skyrim is broken because I don't have it right now.

Guess that's on me then.

1 minute ago, Verstort said:

Hmm... Well maybe you're right.

For the last year or so I've been using some basic console that I thought came with skyrim, even though I have sexlab installed. I assumed I had a mod in the past that enhanced the console and I lost if when I migrated computers, but if it came with sexlab then I guess my skyrim is broken because I don't have it right now.

Guess that's on me then.

You could always try and install mfg console again, here's the link for it: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44596/

1 hour ago, RegisteredUser said:

Bonus: One thing I noticed showing up repeatedly in the papyrus log. Apparently the mod does pick up Inigo for some rolls and checks, but errors out. (CRDE v13.13.0)

[CRDE] Follower chosen randomly is Inigo out of 1
[CRDE] follower aroused roll:93.076324 need below 12.420000
[CRDE] not high enough for sex approach, and the current friendlies aren't followers so no item possible
    ERROR: Cannot divide by zero
stack:
    [crdePlayerMonitor (67001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.attemptFollowerApproach() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 1170
    [crdePlayerMonitor (67001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.attemptApproach() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 874
    [crdePlayerMonitor (67001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.OnUpdate() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 236
[CRDE] No present followers have seen the player open any containers, exiting early
[CRDE] OnUpdate time:12.526367

I'll note that it's quite possible that he uses a very custom AI system - in fact, the mod description warns against using third party follower control mods - but I thought I'd check how well he handled CRDE's follower features. And honestly he's handled all of it fine except the container opening, and that might be more related to the follower alias not beign set correctly. Perhaps the manual adding didn't properly work in the first place

Fixed the divide by zero bug I think, here:

Deviously Enslaved Continued(v13.13.5 Testing).7z

I think DEC should work with a custom AI, assuming they don't set their AI prioirty to max (Which DEC does for approaches to override anything else, but we only use it for short durations)

1 minute ago, Seeker999 said:

How can I make a follower stop bringing me bondage gear? Meeko, for example?

A single follower? Hmm, good question, there isn't a way that I can think of right now. Most follower options affect all followers.

Well, I mean you can put your follower in a DD gag or armbinder, which stops them approaching for sex too, and the armbinder makes them useless at combat.

I'll need to think of a follower specific way to control item frequency, I could make it a toggle but I think a scale, so some followers are less likely without being unable, is a better idea... Hmm.

14 hours ago, Verstort said:

Fixed the divide by zero bug I think, here:

Deviously Enslaved Continued(v13.13.5 Testing).7z

I think DEC should work with a custom AI, assuming they don't set their AI prioirty to max (Which DEC does for approaches to override anything else, but we only use it for short durations)

Tested this (well, 13.13.6 actually) and I can say: you have successfully fixed that error! :smile:

Also, this time CRDE found Inigo automatically for me, like it is supposed to. However, it failed to find Faendal when I tried switching to him for more testing... I added him manually.

All in all, the situation is largely the same as before. Faendal does find containers, and does approach me with items. It feels quite unreliable, though that might be only because I'm not sure what the actual condition is for a follower to find a container, and which containers are valid. All I know is that I walked through Riverwood opening every barrel in town, and Faendal found nothing. Then I went into Embershard Mine, and fought my way through to the central room (the one that's behind a locked cage door). Faendal did successfully pick up the one single barrel on the way between the mine entrance and that room. Once in the room, I opened at least six sacks, several barrels, and one ornate chest. And Faendal... discovered no new containers. Then I fast traveled to Crystaldrift Cave, which has something like one chest, two barrels and a sack in all of its entirety... and he discovered 3 containers. Found one item (because I had the chance intentionally set ridiculously high for testing purposes) and rolled for a second item but missed the roll.

Later, I took Inigo into Silverdrift Lair, where I looted several barrels, a locked chest, and several urns. He discovered nothing.

Sex approach still works perfectly fine on both Inigo and Faendal, as does friendly fire detection and them complaining about it.

Follower IDs are correct in the crdePlayerMonitor readout.

At this point, I can see one of two possibilities: Either Inigo is just not 100% compatible, OR my install is not working properly (might explain the issues with Faendal).

I've attached the Papyrus log of these events. There are some other error messages which may or may not have something to do with it, for example something about Factions. Are Factions relevant for this feature to work?

Papyrus.0.log

Is there any chance we can get the follower dialogue in more places? Right now it seems like it only works in dungeons, and there is an option in the MCM, however it is greyed out. I tried writing my own patch, but I know jackshit about Papyrus so I couldn't figure out how to get it to compile. Something like Naked Dungeons' way of doing it, where you can choose exactly what types of cells/architectures are viable would be ideal, however, even a toggle for just wilderness or something would be great.

Thanks!