20 hours ago, Verstort said:

Not sure what you mean by 'metal' though, herrtics plugs?

Devious Devices ships two kinds of nonmagical plugs. Wooden ones, and iron ones. See xx031703 and xx031704 for iron.

Also potentially interesting for you, since you have that pony gear set: DDx 4.0 now ships tail plugs for ponygirls. See xx02EA47, xx02EA4B, xx02EA4C, xx02EA4D. You could update the set: replace the zaz wooden bit gag with one of the new pony gag harnesses (f.ex. xx03B221 for black ebonite to match the rest of the gear), include a tail plug, and maybe remove the bodyslide-incompatible and heavily clipping zaz belt.

Whether you want the tailplugs as possible results when receiving a normal belt... well, up to you. :tongue:

EDIT: Hmmm, pony boots also seem to not currently be present in the weights sliders. Unless they're included with "gloves and boots", but that event always seems to add just the DDx high heeled boots.

Maybe split "gloves and boots" into two sliders, one which does various gloves plus bondage mittens, and the other which does all the different kinds of footwear?

10 hours ago, bicobus said:

Unrelated question: to disable enslavement, all I need to to is to set the chance slider to 0%?

Yes, but you have to do it in two places. First, the approach chance; and second, the enslavement trigger after rape events. Set both to zero and no enslavement can happen.

12 hours ago, bicobus said:

I see mods as self contained. DEC might be lacking synergy with the devices. Which venues should I take to remove them? Especially with DDi4 which lacks support from some utility/quest mod like Captured Dreams (as Veladarius is working on an update). By default DDi4 items may get stuck on the player, and as DEC adds devices on it becomes increasingly annoying to remove them: one by one with a potential of several hours of cooldown decided by chance.

So if a follower enjoy putting devices on the player, wouldn't that same follow agree to remove some? At least, for a price...

I do have plans to allow for followers to remove items, but not give keys non-randomly. Follower removal is planned to sit right next to "tie me up" player->follower dialogue, which isn't ready.

But giving keys, and unlocking someone, are different enough contexts I feel to be considered different kinds of interactions, like asking for a ride in a car and taking the keys to drive.

6 hours ago, valcon767 said:

not sure if these are the ones he was talking about but 

Cursed Loot - has multiple ways to ask for keys (as well as have keys drop) and has a couple of ways to get out of devices (pay and otherwise)

Captured Dreams Shop - way you can ask to buy keys (your stats within that mod determine if you can buy any) and way to pay to get out of some devices

also:

For The Masses - can add keys to NPCs

Devious Followers Beta - follower can remove some devices (will cost you though) also (if you are willing to have a beta running)

i have forgotten off-hand which other mods i have installed that can do similar things.

hope this info is helpful. :smile:

Sounds accurate, I've been playing with some mods so long I don't know where dialogue comes from anymore.

4 hours ago, RegisteredUser said:

Devious Devices ships two kinds of nonmagical plugs. Wooden ones, and iron ones. See xx031703 and xx031704 for iron.

Huh, didn't see those.

Well... do you really want non-functioning plugs that badly? Doesn't seem like its worth the effort.

Also potentially interesting for you, since you have that pony gear set: DDx 4.0 now ships tail plugs for ponygirls. See xx02EA47, xx02EA4B, xx02EA4C, xx02EA4D. You could update the set: replace the zaz wooden bit gag with one of the new pony gag harnesses (f.ex. xx03B221 for black ebonite to match the rest of the gear), include a tail plug, and maybe remove the bodyslide-incompatible and heavily clipping zaz belt.

Whether you want the tailplugs as possible results when receiving a normal belt... well, up to you. :tongue:

I saw them and was going to add to the second version of the suit, which needs a little more work because it's DD4 which is a soft dependency right now.

Didn't know the tail wouldn't clip with the belt though... pretty sure those tails stay in without a belt but if they don't clip could be a possibility.

I don't see it in mod organizer, but awhile back I found a way to get the zaz horse belt to work with bodyslide and it works fine now. Can't remember what I did though...

EDIT: Hmmm, pony boots also seem to not currently be present in the weights sliders. Unless they're included with "gloves and boots", but that event always seems to add just the DDx high heeled boots.

Maybe split "gloves and boots" into two sliders, one which does various gloves plus bondage mittens, and the other which does all the different kinds of footwear?

No I plan to keep Gloves and boots separate and just add a mittens and other boot option.

Gloves and Mittens don't have the same effects, one can cause you to drop what you're holding from time to time, the other stops you from holding anything ever.

As for boots, I don't really like the slave boots or pony boots much in my own playthroughs. Ponyboots works fine with other pony items but feels weird by themselves. Slave boots are kinda by themselves and don't really match anything else well. These boots would be kept separate from the restrictive boots.

here is the doggie belt used in the current pony setup, it is what i use since i use unpb. and it doesn't clip

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1344-zaz-doggie-belt-unp-7b-hdt/

couple of notes about .7 and the new update to DCUR. DEC is detecting all current items in DCUR and shows added to the item list, but only equips what is supported in DEC.

second note, DEC caused rape events are not rolling for device key steal or enslavement.

32 minutes ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

couple of notes about .7 and the new update to DCUR. DEC is detecting all current items in DCUR and shows added to the item list, but only equips what is supported in DEC.

If you meant followers are finding the items and they are being added to the list, but aren't adding all of them, did you make sure unknown items is turned ON in the mcm menu?

Otherwise yes, only some items of certain types get added.

32 minutes ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

second note, DEC caused rape events are not rolling for device key steal or enslavement.

I need a papyrus log because I cannot replicate. Just tested device worked and enslavement roll seems to be working.

10 hours ago, Verstort said:

Didn't know the tail wouldn't clip with the belt though... pretty sure those tails stay in without a belt but if they don't clip could be a possibility.

The pony suit right now doesn't have a chastity belt - it has the zaz doggie belt, which is only around the waist, and a slave harness. The tail plugs fit together with the harness just fine. No clipping issues anywhere (except for the doggie belt which doesn't like my CBBE body).

Today I finally discovered why my followers rolled up belts all the time. Turns out that they roll for "random plugs" based off of the weighting for getting plugs when getting belted... and because plugs alone can't be worn, they add a belt... and all of this is separate from the weight for actually getting belts! Since I had tweaked all my weights to be really low numbers that add up to 100 (I like seeing percentile chances at a glance), but had the plugs-with-belts weight at 80, that meant that the combined possibility for getting belted was almost as high as the combined possibility of getting one of any other non-belt item.

So, yeah. Followers should probably not roll for random plugs at all. Instead, they should check to add plugs after they roll a belt off of the regular belt weight. ;)

even with 3.x of dd you could wear plugs with out a belt or harness, or at least i could since i never had them fall out with out a belt or harness.

@Verstort

i figured out what the primary cause of the rolls not happening in my game, and removed the 3 mods that were doing it. but now i am getting an error saying that sexlab doesn't have player controller. any idea as to what in sexlab i would have to look at to figure out what would cause that? it happens rarely on the new game i started after removing the 3 mods.

the mods i removed were Skytweak and 2 of its requirements.

On 1/21/2018 at 1:23 AM, RegisteredUser said:

The pony suit right now doesn't have a chastity belt - it has the zaz doggie belt, which is only around the waist, and a slave harness. The tail plugs fit together with the harness just fine. No clipping issues anywhere (except for the doggie belt which doesn't like my CBBE body).

Sorry, thought you meant the DD style belts.

But I think there's probably a CBBE bodyslider setting floating around somewhere to make the zaz belt work too, like there is one for UNB

23 hours ago, RegisteredUser said:

Today I finally discovered why my followers rolled up belts all the time. Turns out that they roll for "random plugs" based off of the weighting for getting plugs when getting belted... and because plugs alone can't be worn, they add a belt... and all of this is separate from the weight for actually getting belts! Since I had tweaked all my weights to be really low numbers that add up to 100 (I like seeing percentile chances at a glance), but had the plugs-with-belts weight at 80, that meant that the combined possibility for getting belted was almost as high as the combined possibility of getting one of any other non-belt item.

So, yeah. Followers should probably not roll for random plugs at all. Instead, they should check to add plugs after they roll a belt off of the regular belt weight. ;)

My memory betrays me, I thought I set it so that you could get Harness + plugs in addition to belts, but looks like I forgot to add that.

Plug without the belt kinda loses some deviousness, hmm

22 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

If I recall, with the newer DD versions, plugs can be worn without a belt/harness.

Do you mean 4.0 or all the way back to 3.3? I could have sworn 3.3 still had the slide out mechanic

I remember DD of old having a bug where they wouldn't fall out if you locked them with belt or harness for a certain period of time then removed the belt or harness, but were they really set to never fallout in 3.3?

18 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

even with 3.x of dd you could wear plugs with out a belt or harness, or at least i could since i never had them fall out with out a belt or harness.

@Verstort

i figured out what the primary cause of the rolls not happening in my game, and removed the 3 mods that were doing it. but now i am getting an error saying that sexlab doesn't have player controller. any idea as to what in sexlab i would have to look at to figure out what would cause that? it happens rarely on the new game i started after removing the 3 mods.

the mods i removed were Skytweak and 2 of its requirements.

The conditions to get that error/notification:

The MCM variable that controls if the mod is turned on/off is set to OFF

DEC has NOT set a variable stating that sex was recently started by DEC (this is sex we want to catch) OR we haven't set override to ignore DEC only requirement.

The sexlab thread that we are catching after sex doesn't have the player as an actor, meaning sex consisted of only other NPCS.

Here's a recompile with that error split into three so you can tell which one you really have.

crdeplayermonitorscript.pex

I have no idea what that mod is yet, or why it would cause you issues, I'll take a closer look on my end tonight.

31 minutes ago, Verstort said:
5 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

If I recall, with the newer DD versions, plugs can be worn without a belt/harness.

Do you mean 4.0 or all the way back to 3.3? I could have sworn 3.3 still had the slide out mechanic

I remember DD of old having a bug where they wouldn't fall out if you locked them with belt or harness for a certain period of time then removed the belt or harness, but were they really set to never fallout in 3.3?

I just checked on github, and it was indeed in DDi 3.3 that was taken out. In a commit dated 24 Sep 2016

1 hour ago, Verstort said:

The conditions to get that error/notification:

The MCM variable that controls if the mod is turned on/off is set to OFF

DEC has NOT set a variable stating that sex was recently started by DEC (this is sex we want to catch) OR we haven't set override to ignore DEC only requirement.

The sexlab thread that we are catching after sex doesn't have the player as an actor, meaning sex consisted of only other NPCS.

Here's a recompile with that error split into three so you can tell which one you really have.

crdeplayermonitorscript.pex

I have no idea what that mod is yet, or why it would cause you issues, I'll take a closer look on my end tonight.

question for the .pex, where do i put it at? edit: found the location

as for the Skytweak mod, all it did was allow the user to adjust things like xp gains for set skills like archery one hand and so on and resistances. you can find the mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33395

just a quick note to let you know that the latest version of DEC does let the follower equip/give some of the newer DDI 4.0 items.

My follower (Andromeda) just recently stuck me in a Straightjacket (Black Ebonite Straightjacket Legbinder) and a gag from Cursed Loot (Silencer - that is 

the named version of a "Heavy Gag").  

that was very interesting when it happened during the quest "A Daedra's Best Friend" (the stupid Barbas quest) just before i was supposed to talk to 

the shrine of Clavicus Vile ...... lol.

Please keep up the very good work, this mod is (and has been for a long while now) a staple of my Skyrim game.

Thanks again for all your hard work Verstort (and any others who helped with this mod in any way).

Guest SocialMediaBot

Hey!

first off nice work, and good to see someone being so engaged in giving and receiving feedback.

I encountered one Problem though, somehow right when the sex scenes start or shortly after they finished when approached for sex, nearby npc's behave like a brawl happens or like I attacked somebody. It was especially frustrating when this happened in the ragged flagon, after the sex scene ended i got the message that i attacked a member of the thieves Guild, and i was expelled.

Whats that all about?

greets

edit: should I post a papyrus Log? since i dont CTD idk how that would help. I also looked at the debug messages in the console but i couldnt find anything suspicious..

On 1/20/2018 at 11:48 PM, Verstort said:

I do have plans to allow for followers to remove items, but not give keys non-randomly. Follower removal is planned to sit right next to "tie me up" player->follower dialogue, which isn't ready.

But giving keys, and unlocking someone, are different enough contexts I feel to be considered different kinds of interactions, like asking for a ride in a car and taking the keys to drive.

Yep, this is what I was awkwardly trying to ask for ;)

Anyhow, I believe the key-based system to be a bit silly. It should be reversed, many kind of keys with different chances of working and a standard lock for each device. The modifiers should be on the keys and not on the devices themselves. Yes, I stood outside my home for several minutes, while staring at my key, to realize that it is the key that breaks and not the lock.

On 1/21/2018 at 4:47 PM, LazyBoot said:

I just checked on github, and it was indeed in DDi 3.3 that was taken out. In a commit dated 24 Sep 2016

Huh, never noticed for some reason.

Maybe I'll add a new option to allow plugs alone, without belt or harness, for those users that don't think its unimmersive to get one when the player can easily remove it. Not sure what kind of dialogue would keep that interesting..

On 1/21/2018 at 5:10 PM, shadowwolf2k7 said:

question for the .pex, where do i put it at? edit: found the location

as for the Skytweak mod, all it did was allow the user to adjust things like xp gains for set skills like archery one hand and so on and resistances. you can find the mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33395

Haven't tried the mod or its req yet, but nothing there pops out to me as a problem, odd.

On 1/22/2018 at 6:31 PM, valcon767 said:

just a quick note to let you know that the latest version of DEC does let the follower equip/give some of the newer DDI 4.0 items.

My follower (Andromeda) just recently stuck me in a Straightjacket (Black Ebonite Straightjacket Legbinder) and a gag from Cursed Loot (Silencer - that is 

the named version of a "Heavy Gag").  

that was very interesting when it happened during the quest "A Daedra's Best Friend" (the stupid Barbas quest) just before i was supposed to talk to 

the shrine of Clavicus Vile ...... lol.

Please keep up the very good work, this mod is (and has been for a long while now) a staple of my Skyrim game.

Thanks again for all your hard work Verstort (and any others who helped with this mod in any way).

Yeah, DEC doesn't stop itself from interfering in vanilla quests, although there are probably some quests where it should, I just assumed most users were bored with those long quests and avoided them, or would turn off cursedloot/dec and other interfering mods.

But yeah, followers finding items, assuming unknown items is turned on, should find any DD based item from any version and any mod, even broken items that don't work with DDi 4 although I can't think of any that you can easily find in a container in the wild with a follower, maybe an old mod like for the masses? The sliders for specific items are more for items they pull out of the their ass, which is more hard coded.

3 hours ago, phos_gen said:

Hey!

first off nice work, and good to see someone being so engaged in giving and receiving feedback.

I encountered one Problem though, somehow right when the sex scenes start or shortly after they finished when approached for sex, nearby npc's behave like a brawl happens or like I attacked somebody. It was especially frustrating when this happened in the ragged flagon, after the sex scene ended i got the message that i attacked a member of the thieves Guild, and i was expelled.

Whats that all about?

edit: should I post a papyrus Log? since i dont CTD idk how that would help. I also looked at the debug messages in the console but i couldnt find anything suspicious..

I have no idea. The only time we use brawl mechanics is if you select *kick them* to approaches, which starts a brawl rather than regular combat because the later can get the NPC killed.

I think your understanding of how papyrus logs relate to crashes is backwards; most crashes leave no definitive reason for the crash in the log, and the log can only be used for very inaccurate speculation to the cause of the crash. DEC, however, leaves copious amounts of debug information in a log to help find problems with the mod like this, and the errors in the game that don't result in a crash unusually make it to the log as well, along with errors from other mods. In general, the log is useless for crashes and most useful for broken mod behavior.

The log could tell us something here, although what could cause this I do not know. Does all sex cause this or just DEC sex?

3 hours ago, bicobus said:

Yep, this is what I was awkwardly trying to ask for ;)

Anyhow, I believe the key-based system to be a bit silly. It should be reversed, many kind of keys with different chances of working and a standard lock for each device. The modifiers should be on the keys and not on the devices themselves. Yes, I stood outside my home for several minutes, while staring at my key, to realize that it is the key that breaks and not the lock.

Was always disappointed that there's only one type of lock pick in the game, can't make a more resilient pick out of something stronger than iron, instead the game throws hundreds of picks at you and makes the picking game too easy...

I agree though, being able to make different strength keys for DD would be a cool idea.

21 minutes ago, Verstort said:

Huh, never noticed for some reason.

Maybe I'll add a new option to allow plugs alone, without belt or harness, for those users that don't think its unimmersive to get one when the player can easily remove it. Not sure what kind of dialogue would keep that interesting..

The NPC simply asking the player to keep it in would make sense - the whole follower part can be seen as consensual fun already.

3 hours ago, Verstort said:

Haven't tried the mod or its req yet, but nothing there pops out to me as a problem, odd.

it suprised me that it or one of the 2 required mods that i disabled that caused the error.

i did notice that one of the lines in console about changes to the follower dialog settings such as the thinks dom/sub enjoys dom/sub is now one line instead of 2 or three. which was changed when i added the recompiled script.

4 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

it suprised me that it or one of the 2 required mods that i disabled that caused the error.

i did notice that one of the lines in console about changes to the follower dialog settings such as the thinks dom/sub enjoys dom/sub is now one line instead of 2 or three. which was changed when i added the recompiled script.

Can't replicate. Installed grimy fileaccess and skytweak on a new save, without making any tweaks through skytweak, started sex through DEC and ended with rolls and new items added to player.

Sooo without knowing what tweaks you made I can't go any further in testing, but its working okay with this limited test. You might want to try reinstalling those mods and try on a new save or maybe DEC was broken and you should try save cleaning it from that save.

the only tweaks i made were depending on the type of combat i wanted to do, such as increasing the xp gains for archery and stealth for an assassin type of play, or 1 hand and block for a heavy fighter, or destruction and conjuration for a mage.

as for that save, since i removed skytweak, grimmy plugin and fiss i deleted the save. i can try with the save i am using now since i still have the save in the cell since i also use AS-LAL in my load order and all other mods are finished installing there. i will get back to you with the results of the test there

edit

[CRDE] crdeSexhook ERR: sexlab doesn't have player controller or mod is turned off

what would i be looking for to fix this error, the recompiled script that i added still says this error in the console, and sexlab is installed, reinstalled on a new save and running since i get the animations and they are being called by crde but i get the above error after the end. i have tried it both with and with out sky tweaks

On 1/25/2018 at 12:24 AM, shadowwolf2k7 said:

edit

[CRDE] crdeSexhook ERR: sexlab doesn't have player controller or mod is turned off

what would i be looking for to fix this error, the recompiled script that i added still says this error in the console, and sexlab is installed, reinstalled on a new save and running since i get the animations and they are being called by crde but i get the above error after the end. i have tried it both with and with out sky tweaks

Uh.. your script should have updated. Maybe you put it in the wrong place?

Here, everything in the right place: Deviously Enslaved Continued(v13.13.8 Testing).7z

8 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

the location i put it, was Skyrim, data, scripts. that is the only place that i could find that script. before the new script in i saved the original, by moving it to a new folder that i created in my documents so i would know where the original was.

i will try this new one and see if it works.

If you have mod organizer, then you should have put it in the folder for DEC, otherwise the old version will override anything in the base skyrim/data/scripts. You could have also put it in modorganizer/overwrite/scripts but then you'd have to remember to delete it later or that version would override everything else installed.

Otherwise... yes that should have been the right place... but I just double checked and the only code that prints that error was removed, and old code shouldn't matter on a new save.

Weird.

7 hours ago, notwavman said:

Looks like bug is in chance calculation with no bondage dress and straitjacket being included.

"[CRDE] total is zero, no more items left to put on?"

in console when all items except bondage dresses and straitjackets are set to 0, those two are at 50.

Ah, you missed the part where I released 13.7.7 and mentioned that those aren't finished yet. I should have left them greyed out...

i tried MO once, and had it completely break my skyrim install. so i went back to and continue to use NMM. i havent had any issues with it. when doing a search for a folder named scripts it came up with 2 for skyrim, one in my documents and one in the data folder so i checked there and that is where the original was located so i put it there.