Which is why I didn't need to post a log.

Its been done.

Its even been acknowledged.

Its not been corrected.

Now off to attempt to recompile myself and see...

the log error quoted was fro previous versions where it was known to have that bug, the log posted in the ddi thread right now shows no such evidence of it even checking the versions

Everyone realizes this is not actually a 2.9.2 version? DDi refuses to acknowledge this program as of now as being up to date. Although it has worked fine prior to the yesterdays DDi update, it now reports no 2.9.2 installed. More info and deeper discussion on the DDi forum about it the current issue.

:-)

The script reporting 2.90 instead of 2.92 is the lowest possible priority bug: It impacts nothing, and is unrelated to the issue you're having. Integration checks for 2.90 in this release, and the last. Your "deeper discussion" on the issue is incorrect speculation. More on that in the other thread...

Its been done.

Its not been corrected.

the log error quoted was fro previous versions where it was known to have that bug, the log posted in the ddi thread right now shows no such evidence of it even checking the versions

that may be indeed correct.

however.. my version continued after the update of DDi to give that info. BUT OF NOTE: it, on a new game has impacted nothing. Just a the message at start up.

Its been done.

Its not been corrected.

however.. my version continued after the update of DDi to give that info. BUT OF NOTE: it, on a new game has impacted nothing. Just a the message at start up.

why are you afraid to show us these logs if you think you've found the problem in the log, but all these other users have the same dd versions without any errors in game

Everyone realizes this is not actually a 2.9.2 version? DDi refuses to acknowledge this program as of now as being up to date. Although it has worked fine prior to the yesterdays DDi update, it now reports no 2.9.2 installed. More info and deeper discussion on the DDi forum about it the current issue.

:-)

The script reporting 2.90 instead of 2.92 is the lowest possible priority bug: It impacts nothing, and is unrelated to the issue you're having. Integration checks for 2.90 in this release, and the last. Your "deeper discussion" on the issue is incorrect speculation. More on that in the other thread...

On that one I have to get back to and answer there.

As I said above this one tho' ( you deserve a solo answer. ) It indeed has done nothing that I can find of any note. With a new game startup it continues to report that DDa needs update, but as far as function. No issues at all so far having it report that.

Ill find it on the logs when I am back on that setup.

As far as here.. this post, was simply as it said. The files don't say 292 version. That error is / was appearing. If anyone takes that and runs with it as being an ass.. well, that's how they read it.

Yep, My response to that last guy may have been a bit off, so for that.. oops. But the issue has been reported, it has been acknowledged.. and the file was not updated. Hate me or love me for saying it.. but if anyone else got that error they knew at least a few of us were looking at it to.

Its been done.

Its not been corrected.

why are you afraid to show us these logs if you think you've found the problem in the log, but all these other users have the same dd versions without any errors in game

You know.. I get the impression your after a tussle. And honestly.. I get the impression that my last comment to you.. only served to piss Min off

I also do not believe at any point anywhere did I state I wont post logs.

I did however just address in a discussion with Min why I didn't right away.

Now since Min and I have actually exchanged a few thoughts indirectly, I do think his last advice was correct, and I am trying it, actually already was, and I told him I ll let him know..

Its been done.

Its not been corrected.

You know.. I get the impression your after a tussle. And honestly.. I get the impression that my last comment to you.. only served to piss Min off

I also do not believe at any point anywhere did I state I wont post logs.

I did however just address in a discussion with Min why I didn't right away.

Now since Min and I have actually exchanged a few thoughts indirectly, I do think his last advice was correct, and I am trying it, actually already was, and I told him I ll let him know..

ok i'll let min take over then, peace out

Hello, i have a problem which i never had when i installed this mod with NMM....Now i am using MO, i installed all the requirements, load order is ok.....But in game, these devices aare invisible....What's the problem?

Are you using a custom race? Can the issue be reproduced if you switch to one of the vanilla races?

Otherwise it has to be installation. Which options did you choose during the process?

No, i am not using custom races.....I am using CBBE, so i picked CBBE options. And default options. (meaning, no BBP or TBBP options)

I have to add that hands and feet are invisible, too, when wearing the devices. Maybe it is a mesh problem, even though i checked and doublechecked and the mod installed correctly...

Ok, i partially solved the problem by installing the meshes and textures manually....Apparently, MOD ORGANIZER messes up while installing this mod....

However, my character's feet are invisible, when she is wearing ankle chains....

That is impossible. The device doesn't even use the feet slot and is not included in Assets (assuming that you mean actual ankle chains and not leg cuffs?) If that's the case your issue goes beyond the scope of assets and it looks less like a mesh issue and more something related to a faulty third party mod. What Devious Devices related mods do you have installed? Are you sure all of them are up to date and confirmed compatible with the latest version of DD?

I solved it by manually installing even the meshes and textures from the other two Devious Devices framework mods (integration and expansion). Apparently, Mod Organizer doesn't handle them very well....

I can't confirm that. FOMOD installer runs and unpacks files correctly in my end. I have been using MO for a long time and have played with current DD mods without any problems.

FOMOD installers DID run correctly for you, right?

I solved it by manually installing even the meshes and textures from the other two Devious Devices framework mods (integration and expansion). Apparently, Mod Organizer doesn't handle them very well....

I can't confirm that. FOMOD installer runs and unpacks files correctly in my end. I have been using MO for a long time and have played with current DD mods without any problems.

FOMOD installers DID run correctly for you, right?

Yep, installer did install everything correctly....Even meshes and textures were installed in the mod folder. But for some reason, the game wouldn't detect them, until i manually unzipped them from the archive file to the folder.

Hello, i have a problem which i never had when i installed this mod with NMM....Now i am using MO, i installed all the requirements, load order is ok.....But in game, these devices aare invisible....What's the problem?

Have you checked in MO under the archives tab (the right window) that all the BSAs are activated? 

Can anyone else download the rar file? It keeps getting "interrupted" at 19,367kb and can't download anything else. This is happening on Firefox, Waterfox, and Edge.

Same. I'll switch to my Arch Linux partition to see if I can wget it or something.

Edit: no luck. I found a mirror with it, though. It says it's 2.9.0, but I'll just use that until the official download is back.

Edit 2: Monthly maintenance fixed it (and SD+, and Forsworn Story, and other downloads I was having trouble with.).

Can anyone else download the rar file? It keeps getting "interrupted" at 19,367kb and can't download anything else. This is happening on Firefox, Waterfox, and Edge.

Same. I'll switch to my Arch Linux partition to see if I can wget it or something.

Edit: no luck. I found a mirror with it, though. It says it's 2.9.0, but I'll just use that until the official download is back.

Edit 2: Monthly maintenance fixed it (and SD+, and Forsworn Story, and other downloads I was having trouble with.).

Both the mirror and this site still don't download fully.

so i just got this error message: An error has ocurred with your installation of Devious Devices. Please check the log for more information. Error Text:  WearingconflictingDevice received none argument.

i dont really know what exactly this means since it is the first time i ever got an error like this and a few days ago everything still worked and i didnt install any new mod....

• 2 weeks later...

*mumble* I don't suppose there's a chance of a cbbe slim body version of these? *blush*

I don't think we're ever going to add support for another fixed-shape body mod at this point. Most people use a Bodyslide enable body these days, either UUNP or Bodyslide CBBE.